A New BBC Lover

Story Info
A couple find a new BBC lover to enjoy.
5.4k words
4.59
21.2k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutfreya
slutfreya
85 Followers

What you are about to read is a recounting of an experience my wife and I enjoyed a few weeks back. Everything is true although I have changed certain small details (names for example) as well as left our location intentionally vague in order to ensure our privacy. We're not prudes by any means, but we certainly don't need neighbours gossiping.

This does involve some activities people may not enjoy, nor necessarily be comfortable with and that's perfectly fine. There's little doubt that some of the amazingly talented authors here have stories more to your taste, so feel free to skip this one, if that's the case. Here you will read about a MMF threesome, male bisexuality, a cum fetish, interracial sex and generally kinky fun. So, if these topics aren't for you, I sincerely hope you find a fantastic story more in tune with your likes.

A little about my wife and I to start. Rachel will turn 50 in a few weeks from the time of writing. She stands 5'9", weights 135 lbs, has sandy brown hair with some grey to down between her shoulders. Rachel's eyes are a lovely grey/blue and her skin is well tanned although her breasts and genital area are her natural fair skin. Her breasts are 34B and are topped with delicious nipples that stand out a good 1/2" when erect and are about 1/4" in diameter. They are still perky, despite having two children, and she does have some stretch marks. Her belly button is pierced and she has kept her pussy shaved clean since we first started dating in 1992.

You can call me Evan, I'm 56, 6', 235 lbs, with dark brown hair with grey salted throughout, green eyes, clean shaven (face and pubes), and my cock is a decent enough 6" and relatively thick and circumcised.

We first started swinging in the mid-90s and we both loved it. Rachel is bisexual and I love seeing her with men or women. I'm more bi-situational...I become extremely aroused seeing another man have his way with her and how turned on she gets. Many times I've kissed her to find the residue of some stud's load in her mouth or gone down on her to discover as I slide my tongue into her that another guy has drained his balls in her sweet, tight puss. It always gets me super hard and ready to fuck her brains out. I've sucked on a couple of cocks over our years of play, but not really kissed a guy or had penetrative sex with them, although that is something I'd like to try. Rachel has pegged me several times and I quite enjoy it, but it doesn't really do anything for her. So, that's an occasional thing. Suffice to say, my bisexuality is more focused on a situation with her involved and one of her lovers.

We had great careers in our home country and life was good. But, as the kids were leaving home to begin their own adult lives, we found the house too big and the weather on the prairie too cold in the winter. We decided we wanted to live somewhere warm and tropical. It took a couple more years but we eventually ended up moving to the Caribbean, semi-retiring by opening a small guest house. Things went well and we had grown a thriving business when COVID hit. We weathered that storm easily and now restrictions are fading away.

For years we've had a profile on a certain online platform to meet other swingers...men, women, couples, groups. We've had some success over the years, but since moving, we've not had much of a chance to hook up with folks. A few weeks ago, I was just checking on our profile and updating it when I noticed we had a message from a gentleman, another premium member. I read through and checked out his attached photos and videos. Everything seemed almost too good to be true, he was almost exactly what we were looking for in a male playmate.

Bill is native to our adopted country, is professionally employed and is into a lot of the same things we are. His profile and message showed that he is into hotwifing, open to being on video, enjoys playing with couples and is into things like light bondage, ass slapping, hair pulling, dirty talk, lingerie, toys and wants to experience more on a steady, ongoing basis with the right people. Although he's straight he is perfectly fine with my being bi-curious/bi-situational and is turned on by creampies and watching videos of them being made by lovers and cleaned up by husbands. His photos on his profile showed he had lovely café au lait skin, quite fit, his hair in tidy cornrow dreads and a very impressive 9.5" uncircumcised cock that was a good 7" in circumference and his profile had the pics to prove it with measuring tape. He was also 31, the same age as our eldest child and nearly 20 years younger than Rachel.

We chatted a bit back and forth and I told him I'd show his message and profile to Rachel and I'd let him know what she thought. She thought he was good looking, fit but was a bit intimidated by his cock. She didn't think she'd be able to take all of him and was concerned about having someone so much bigger than I. She's had cocks bigger than mine over the years, but Bill's would certainly be the biggest, if the photos were true. Rachel has a very tight snatch and excellent muscle control...I was certain she would love Bill's prick if she just gave herself over to desire and a damned good fucking.

Going through our mutual calendars it was decided that we would meet a couple of weeks later, on a local beach that's usually well attended. We also agreed that we would all three get a full medical screening for all STIs and bring those along at the meet up. The nation has a great preventative sexual health system, so this was no problem.

The next couple of weeks were filled with growing anticipation as well as concern that Bill might not be all that he presented himself to be. We had been disappointed a number of times when meeting people of the system. I would talk to Rachel about how good his dick would feel and how hard he would be and often she would cum while we fucked. Just the lead up was arousing but fear of disappointment was always near.

On the appointed day we went to the beach and we were a little early. Bill showed up about 30 mins later and we did the introductions. He matched his photos exactly. He was dressed in light linen pants and dress shirt and was sweet enough to bring Rachel some chocolates. Rachel was wearing an orange bikini with cutoff jean shorts over the bottoms and I was in my usual swim trunks and t-shirt. We made some small talk and then started in on the topic of sex. The three of us went over the medical test results which were all clean and clear. We discussed what each of us was and wasn't into (anal is something neither Rachel nor Bill are into), that French kissing was fine and that for our first encounter I would be mainly occupied with filming and recording. They both wanted to use condoms for this first encounter and maybe move to bareback in future sessions if all went well. I was a bit disappointed at this as I do have a cum fetish, but we have a policy that everyone must say "yes" to something or we don't do it. Also, we never question someone about not agreeing and only later do Rachel and I talk about our own reasons for demurring to any specific activity.

At one point I said that it sounded like we were all on the same page and unless anyone needed more time, we probably should be back at our place with our clothes off. They both chuckled a bit and agreed that they were down to fuck. As we drove with Bill in our vehicle, I explained that we usually liked to start with Rachel and her new lover having some time alone and that I would join them a few minutes later. It allowed them to have some time to get over any nervousness and get into kissing, sucking and fucking without feeling watched nor pressured. Besides, once passion kicked in fully, almost nothing, no distraction of me entering a room, setting up a camera, nothing would get them off of each other. Bill thought that was a great idea and soon we were back at our place.

It happened that both our guest suites were vacant at the time and I had set up the smaller with a video camera on a tripod just outside the main bedroom. The room was just a little small for the camera to be right in there, but it did get a great view from the doorway. The bedroom was set up such that as you entered the room, the door swings open to the right and there is a wall there that separates it from the living room/lounge part of the suite. There are windows on the far wall, but as we live on a hill and have a large mango tree in the backyard, neighbours couldn't see in, but light poured in for good video resolution. To the left of the door as one enters, there is a closet along that wall. The bed has its head against the remaining wall and lies crossways across the bedroom with nightside tables on either side. The room is painted in soft pastels of mauve, lavender and light purple and the sheets are also a soft purple, Rachel's favourite colour. All-in-all in has a sexy, romantic vibe.

As we pulled into our carport, I told Rachel and Bill that the suite was open and that I'd go into our living area for a bit and be down to join them in a few minutes. I could hear them chatting and laughing as they went down the side stairway, although I couldn't make out what they were saying. I went into our suite and took care of a few items as well as freshened up a bit, grabbed a beer and my iPad to record a second, more mobile view of the action that we would be engaging in very soon. Heck, as I had been upstairs nearly15 minutes, I anticipated Rachel should already be getting her pussy licked by Bill and I didn't want to miss out as she often squirts and I hadn't yet placed nor started the camera.

I entered the unit quietly, ears sharp for any moans or groans. I noticed Rachel's cutoff shorts folded on the back of the couch along with her bikini top. I was nearly positive she must be getting eaten or 69ing with Bill at the very least. The bedroom door was almost fully shut, but not latched. I listened intently and could hear Rachel softly moaning and hands running over their bodies. I quietly opened the door and there they were, standing by the bed, kissing passionately. Her bikini bottoms were still on and Bill had his shirt off, but trousers still on.

"Just a couple more minutes, please, we're just getting into it" Rachel said as she turned to face me, Bill kissing her neck and nibbling her ears while they both ran their hands over each other.

"No problem, I'll give you some privacy for a few more minutes" I replied with a knowing smirk. As I placed the camera in the door and pressed "RECORD", I saw her hands move to his waistband and start undoing his belt. I walked out onto the balcony, at the front of the unit, which faces the backyard, and sipped my beer as time passed. As the bedroom door was still open I could occasionally hear a gasp or moan, from both of them, even over the relatively tame crashing of the waves in the bay below, past our neighbour's house. When I thought it might be time, I slowed myself down and poured a glass of cold water in case either of them would want it later. I stripped off all my clothes so that I could join in the fun as an opportunity presented itself. I also opened my iPad and set the camera to "VIDEO" and as I approached the bedroom doorway I hit "RECORD" on it.

As I stepped into the doorway, partially blocked by the video camera on its tripod, I aimed the iPad at the action. Rachel was laying crosswise on the bed, with her feet towards the closet on my left, her head at the other side of the bed towards the windows. Bill was between her legs and his form-fitting boxer shorts were still on. He appeared to be dry humping Rachel, which is something she enjoys as she loves tribbing with a hot babe, and she seemed to be getting off on it just as well now, this time with Bill's hard dick pressing against her clit. He was supporting himself above her by his arms, grinding away and then laid on top of her for a deep passionate kiss as his hips kept swiveling and thrusting to stimulate her.

I stepped by the tripod carefully and moved slowly past the foot of the bed. Bill broke their kiss and raised himself up again giving me a view of them all the way down. I had three surprises strike me in succession.

First, Bill wasn't dry humping her. The front of his boxers was pulled down and held in place under his balls. His prick was buried in her and he was and had been fucking her for some time. My level of excitement soared and my cock throbbed in joy.

Second, they weren't using a condom as they had both said they wanted. He was taking her bareback and they both seemed to be really into it. I assumed they had just changed their minds and again my lust intensified. It was later that Bill told me Rachel had almost begged him to fuck her raw and he decided he was more than happy to oblige. My review of the video later on proved this to be absolutely true. He had reached for a condom and she told him not to. He asked "Are you sure?" to which she said "Are you questioning me?" and then took hold of his cock and guided him into her.

Lastly, Rachel had every inch of that gorgeous 9.5" cock buried in her snatch. His cock shone with her juices and her slutty moans and groans told me she was definitely enjoying every bit of him. I was almost overpowered with lust, but I continued to film and watch in awe as his beautiful prick ravaged my wife's pussy and mind.

Bill got up off of her, dropped his shorts and climbed right back into the saddle. He bottomed out in a single stroke and her grunt of surprise and satisfaction told me all I needed to know: she was having the time of her life. He continued pounding her for a good five minutes, her moaning the entire time. When he next pulled out, her told her to get into doggy position and she moved her knees to the edge of the mattress, ass in the air, face in the sheets, very near the wet spot they had just made. I could see her labia were slightly red and swollen but wasn't sure if it was from desire or the hammering she had been taking...I decided likely a bit of both. He rocketed back into her, grabbed her hips and jackhammered her for a good 10 minutes. She squirted at least twice and was near to delirium from how well he was fucking her.

Rachel has very thick hair and loves to be told what to do in bed. He wrapped a good amount of her long hair in his hand, pulled her head back, causing her to support herself on her hands and he put his other hand on her shoulder. He really went to town, forcing her body back onto his cock as he just pummeled the shit out of her. She was giving out a constant moan but at times it seemed like she was trying to speak, but it was completely unintelligible. She squirted again and at that, he threw her onto her back and dove in to lick up her syrupy goodness.

When he moved back on top of her I got a wonderful shot from up by her head as he went back into her cunt. He motioned for me to kiss her ears, neck, etc as he fucked her, so I set aside the device, got on my knees by the bed and started nibbling, licking, sucking and kissing her ears, cheeks, mouth and neck. I whispered in her ear that I loved her and wanted her to enjoy and to cum on his cock. A moment or two later Bill pulled out of her and started stroking his amazing dick. Once, twice...and then he popped his load.

He meant to come on her belly and tits, but his first blast shot above her and landed on my upper right chest and shoulder. His second volley hit her right cheek and lips and his final wad of that orgasm caught her under her chin, running down to pool by where her clavicles and throat meet. Bill seemed embarrassed, but I was beyond wild with passion. That was one of the hottest things I had seen or felt. I had just received a spray of cum from my wife's new lover and it thrilled me. I leaned down and licked his tasty goo from her cheek and then licked my way to my hotwife's lips, licking them clean and sharing a long passionate kiss with her as well as the wonderful essence of Bill. Rachel usually wasn't one for enjoying the taste of cum, but she sucked my tongue clean. When she had gotten all she could I moved down and cleaned her chin and throat, again sharing my captured prize with her.

Bill was so entranced and turned on by her and my sluttish behaviour that he had gone back inside of her, spreading his cum the length of her box as her leisurely fucked her again.

"I want to eat her" I told him and he pulled out. As I moved to the other side of the bed to feast on my ravaged wife's twat, he moved up by her head. Bill moved his cock to her face and ordered "Suck my cock, clean me up!". I was certain that Rachel would demur as, even though she loved the taste of pussy, she wasn't a fan of tasting her own juices. But she didn't hesitate. Hell, she was completely enthusiastic and began licking and sucking his shaft, taking the head into her mouth for a bit then focusing on getting all their shared goodness she could. My wife had become his snowbunny and entirely willingly so.

Bill took up the iPad and recorded me for a bit as I licked my slutty wife's cunt. I was in heaven, tasting her, having his cum in my mouth and hoping that soon she would have his second load deep inside her.

"When you're ready to take her again, just let me know...but this time, don't pull out. I want your cum in her." Rachel giggled and went right back to sucking his cock, tasting herself off of him. This was something she very rarely did when we fucked, but she was more than willing to taste her own puss if it meant getting him full hard again.

When Bill was fully erect again, they kissed for a bit. Rachel mentioned that it was a good time for her mouth to have a break because, as she told him "Even when you're not extremely hard, you're still fucking big". Bill smiled and I grew even harder hearing her be such a willing slut. As I continued to lick her pussy and run my tongue over her clit, they kissed passionately, the sounds of their tongues and lips, the sucking noises they made continuing to get all three of us even hornier.

Finally, Bill couldn't hold off any longer and he needed to be in that sweet cunt again. Rachel moved so that she was no laying normally the length of the bed, which gave the camera a great side view of her and what Bill was about to do to her.

Bill moved between her legs and she spread them more than willingly. The camera had gotten a great look at his massive dick as he moved from the side of the bed to the foot of it and then crawled up so he could nail her again. He was just as hard as he had been earlier and he was damned sure going to make her take every bit of him again.

She groaned in utter satisfaction as the head of his magnificent cock spread apart her inner labia and stretched her open once again. Rachel gasped when he was only 2/3 of the way in and cried "Ohhh!" as he bottomed out in her. He was still above her, supporting himself on his arms and her hands were by his elbows, giving her additional leverage to thrust back up at him. As she cried out, her hands moved to his back and pulled him down onto her and then immediately went to his tight, firm, round ass. Her nails dug in, encouraging him to give her everything he had, both in amount of cock and fierceness of pounding her. Bill happily obliged.

"Oh! Oh, fuck! Fuck me, give it all to me!"

Bill started jackhammering her, just pounding the shit our of my wife's cunt. She was normally so demure in public, she often wouldn't even talk dirty with me as we fucked. But Bill had literally tapped into her hidden slut, his dick bringing out the abject whore in her. I stepped out of the room for a bit, knowing that the camera would catch all the action and hoping they might let loose even more, if they even noticed I had been there at all. They didn't disappoint.

"God, you go so deep!" Rachel breathed as Bill continued his pummeling.

slutfreya
slutfreya
85 Followers
12