A New BBC Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me you love it...say you love my cock" he commanded.

"I do, fuck I love it, give it to me, all of it!"

The camera caught a spreading pool of wetness under her ass and between their legs. He had her squirting several times and later she said it was like one long, continual orgasm. Rachel later told me she couldn't remember much other than how incredible he felt and that she never wanted it to end.

"You're my slut, aren't you? You're my snowbunny to fuck anytime, aren't you, you horny white cunt?"

"Mmm...mmmhhnn....God yes, I'm yours. Pull my hair again."

Bill wrapped both his hands in her hair, holding her head hard against the mattress. Her nails dug into his ass cheeks even more and he slammed into her with ever greater force and speed, her hips bucking back at him all the while.

As he got closer to giving her his second load, Bill, ever the gentleman asked "Can I cum you?" and Rachel, trying to breathe through this onslaught of sex gasped "YESSS...give it to me".

They both groaned as he shot into her, his cries louder than hers. She loves the feel of a cock squirting in her and she told me afterward she could feel his sperm splashing up against the opening to her cervix, which made her squirt once again. I came into the room just as he was giving the last couple thrusts into her, his balls drained yet again and his stroking smearing his load the length of her tight tunnel and all along his dick. He rested on top of her for a few moments and rolled off to her right, his beautiful dark cock covered in the results of their lust. His pearly cum contrasted wonderfully with the dark flesh of his prick, his large glans glistening as the yummy sperm slid down the massive head and down his long shaft.

I looked between Rachel's legs and her pussy was gaping after the assault it had endured, a bit of his cum running out of her and down the crack of his ass. Her thighs and labia were coated from her own squirting as well as his jizz. Nothing could've held me back and I dove in to taste them together for the first time. His cum was just slightly salty but as he was teetotal and ate meat sparingly, it was almost sweet as well. I truly wished I would've been able to go down on him as well and lick his manhood clean, but we had discussed the idea beforehand and it wasn't something that worked for him. But he quite enjoyed watching me eat my wife, knowing I was slurping up his essence as well as hers.

As I continued to lick Rachel for all I was worth, I felt her bend forward and knew that she was leaning over him to taste his dick again. She and I were tasting the same thing: his cum along with her juices. I just happened to be getting it from her plundered pussy and she from his still hard penis. We were like links in a chain, in service to the glorious stud that was making her so very satisfied.

Bill didn't even go a little soft this time. When Rachel had her fill of his cum in her mouth, she climbed on him, cowgirl style. As much as I had tried, there was still a lot of his load inside her and his long, thick prick was coaxing it out as she rode him. Soon he was coated in the smeared, glistening white results of their debauchery. It was clear Rachel's pussy was also creaming and that she was incredibly aroused by her new, young lover. She rode him for a good 15 minutes straight, rarely slowing down, but occasionally to grind herself against him and stimulate her clit. It was very similar to the way she would trib with her girlfriends when they smashed their cunts together and needed an extra bit of stimulation.

When her legs tired, she rolled off him and pulled him to her. He eagerly climbed back on top of her and filled her in a single stroke. I wandered in and out of the room several times and he had to have fucked her this way for close to 30 minutes. I was recording with the iPad, having it aimed between their legs, capturing their joining. His balls were big and his sac hung down to the mattress. They slapped against her asshole with every thrust and by angling just a bit I could see his length pistoning in her. There was a mass of creamy, juicy goo on his dick and covering her mound. He pussy lips were red and swollen from the abuse his length and thickness heaped upon her very happy box.

"Take it. Take my last load...take it, slut."

"You fucker, I want it...unnhh....unnnhh, all of it, give me your cum!"

And with that he popped inside of her for the final time, at least for that day. I again performed cleanup on her as she showed with her mouth how much she adored his dong and how appreciative she was of him fucking her. After a few minutes Bill surprised me by moving down and kissing her, deeply and passionately. He obviously had to be tasting himself from her, but it didn't seem to be anything other than entirely enjoyable for him.

After a few minutes, Bill headed to the shower and I took the chance to finally fuck Rachel. She was definitely stretched out and my cock easily slid into her. The combination of how open her puss was, along with the feel of Bill's cum coating my dick and lubricating us was simply paradise.

"I thought I'd be too sore to fuck you...but I can hardly feel you."

This was just all too much for me and I emptied myself into my unfaithful snowbunny slut. I was only in her for a few minutes, but the combination of the porn show the two of them had given me, her unbridled wantonness and the incredible sensations of her body and his spend on my cock made me cum very quickly.

Bill got out of the shower, dried off, got dressed and the three of us chatted for a bit. We all agreed that we most definitely wanted to make this a regular thing and figured every 3-5 weeks would be a good thing. We talked about fantasies, what had turned us on during the encounter, what we were into and also about fetishes and adding another lady into the mix.

About 45 minutes later Bill left and I wanted to fuck again, but Rachel was too tired and now too sore. She headed upstairs and stayed in the suite to clean up. The entire place smelt of their sex and the scent of her pussy was everywhere. There was a large, 18"x18" wet spot on the bed, surrounded by other smaller wet spots from sweat, cum and squirt. I grabbed the camera and lay down in the soaking sheets.

I set what we had just recorded to replay as well as set my iPad beside me so I could watch the various clips I had just made on it. I poured lube onto my aching boner and started to stroke, watching my whore wife with her new BBC lover. She must've wondered what was taking me as I saw her in the bedroom doorway, watching me fuck my hand.

"You're such a slutty boy, especially for black cock" she rightly observed as she chuckled and walked by the foot of the bed. I was too into it to stop stroking myself and I certainly wanted to see where this would go.

She lay beside me and started whispering in my ear.

"I think you'll be jerking off for a week or so...I'm pretty sore now. His cock is just that fucking big and he really hammered me. I can still feel his cum in me, some of it keeps dripping out into my g-string. God he can fuck! I want him to do me doggy style next time. And maybe you can put up our sex swing for us? He could really nail me hard in that. And it would be great for you to clean me after. Thank you for finding him for me...I mean...for us. Would you like to taste some more of his cum?"

I was so close to cumming myself, especially with her teasing, sluttish words. When she asked me if I wanted to taste more of his cum all I could manage was "Oh, yes". With that she grabbed my chin and turned my head and locked her mouth to mine. She did taste of his cum. She must've cleaned so fucking much off of him that even more than an hour later, she had the distinct gentle flavour of his gravy throughout her mouth.

I came hard, my load hitting my chest and our faces. She ran her finger along the underside of my urethra, squeezing all my spend out and onto my belly. Rachel then swiped two of her fingers into the mess of my own making and brought them to my lips. I instantly sucked on them and cleaned them and she repeated the process until she had wiped up all she could.

She gave me a deep, slow kiss and when she pulled away she gave a wicked smile. "You should pound your pud again...it's going to be awhile before you get to cum in me. And, when you do, you may not feel me...my snatch is still gaping, it might not be tight again for some time."

With that she left the room and I did exactly as she instructed, my eyes glued to the images of Bill and Rachel locked in lust.

12