A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I'm a tough girl. However..." Sarah groaned, slowly getting to her feet, leaning heavily on the table as she stood up, her huge belly thrust out proudly before her as she leaned back, looking hugely pregnant, her full heavy breasts resting proudly atop her belly. "...I am going to go and lay down to sleep this off."

It was rather late- 8:17 was what the clock said- and Dana was feeling a little tired as well. "I'll go and sleep, then, Sarah. I'll see you in the morning."

"Night Dana. Sleep well." Sarah waddled slowly into her bedroom, closed the door, and the lights in the living room went out. Sarah sighed, lying down on her bed, sinking deep into the soft mattress, lying on her back. She wriggled out of her pants, and shirt and bra, leaving only her panties on, the white silk garment flush with her body in such a way that it seemed seamlessly linked to her, a part of her body. She closed her eyes, running slender fingers over her belly and breasts, sighing happily, and savored the sensations her finger produced on her body, and lost herself, half-sleeping while touching her belly and breasts, eyes closed.

An unknown time later, she opened her eyes as a second pair of hands joined her own. Dana was standing next to Sarah's bed, blushing, her fingers gently stroking Sarah's belly.

"Dana? What gives?"

"Well, I came in here because I think my dad's at your door and is trying to get in, but when I came in here to tell you, I got... uhh... distracted."

"He's at my door? For the love of the goddess, I swear I'll kill that bastard!" She practically threw herself out of bed, hopping from foot to foot as she pulled a pair of pants on and then a shirt, and walked over to the door.

Anger radiated from the other side of the door in waves of nauseating energy. She grabbed the handle and almost ripped the door off it's hinges as she yanked it open, her free hand in motion, connecting with the man's face before he could even register that the door was opening.

"Go the fuck away, you stupid shit head! Scram! Bother me again and I'll really make you sorry!" The drunken man clutched at his mouth, probably to try and find the teeth Sarah had knocked out, and that was the last thing she saw, because then she shut the door and re-bolted it, and walked back to her bedroom. Dana was waiting.

"Drunken asshole doesn't know when to give up." She muttered, lying back down on the bed. Dana looked nervously at the door.

"Sarah, he can't get in, can he?"

"He can, but he'd have to break the door off its hinges first, and if he did that, I'd be awake before it hit the floor. You're safe here, Dana."

"I'm... I'm still scared, Sarah."

Sarah reached out and gently pulled Dana into the bed, cuddling her close. "He can't get you if I'm here, that much I can absolutely promise. Okay?"

Dana clung to Sarah, pressing close, still nervous.

"It'll be okay, Dana."

"All right." Sarah lay awake for a long time after Dana had fallen asleep, listening for danger.

She awoke groggy and feeling ill. She tried to sit up and came fully awake as she realized she was restrained.

She was tied to the bedposts on her bed. As she began to take a sort of mental inventory to see just what was going on, she heard Dana cry out in pain from the living room. The sound of someone moving- it sounded like her father- came from the same room, and Dana cried out again, weakly, protesting something. Anger surged through her body.

'Screw subtlety' she thought, and she heaved with all her might. The metal posts creaked and strained, the rope fraying from the strain put on it. She wrenched herself free and leaped off the bed, curling into a ball and hurling herself through the door, rolling to her bare feet among a shower of wood splinters. A few muscles he hadn't realized were bruised screamed fiery pain through her nerves, but she ignored it. The scene in front of her was enough to make her sick.

A case's worth of empty beer cans were littered on the floor of the living room. A mix of smells, most of them unpleasant, filled the room almost thick enough to choke someone.

Dana's father was trying to rape his daughter for whatever reason, but between his bulk and his drunkenness, he hadn't done much more than half crush her and scare her to death- plus hitting her some, Sarah could see some new bruises already.

"DIE!!" She didn't stop to think, didn't care about the repercussions, didn't care about anything except that fact that this CLOD was trying to hurt someone she cared for. A fireball of electrical energy leapt from her outstretched hand and slammed into the obese man, knocking him out. Sarah blinked, her head clearing, and suddenly she realized.

Dana had seen her throw the lightning ball.

"Wh... what ARE you?!" She shrieked, scrambling from beneath Marcus and cowering in the corner, away from Sarah, shivering in fear and terror.

Sarah simply was silent. Since her cover had been blown, she simply summoned the rest of her clothing onto her body, and levitated Marcus off the couch, summoning some of his cleaner clothing onto his body, and sent a message to one of her friends.

'Mike, I'm sending you a troublemaker. Bury him as deep in the cells as law allows.'

'Gotcha. Cover blown?'

'I'm that predictable, aren't I?'

'Yeah. Once you get the victim calmed down, bring her down here for an official statement so I have some reason to bury this guy. Want me to come by with medical help to calm her down?'

'No, I'll do this myself.'

'You always do. Send the perp.' A flash of light and Marcus vanished.

'Got him, Mike?'

'Man, what did you do to him?'

'I used a tazer on him. Unofficially, I did a low level nerve fry to get him to stop raping his daughter.'

'Sweet Goddess above! What else did he do?'

'Hit her multiple times last night and just now. Must have drugged me somehow or something- whatever he used, it's potent stuff. I'll toss you blood sample later so you can analyze it and try and track this stuff down- it's good enough to even put one of us out cold.'

'Damn. I'll look later on, ok?'

'Deal. See ya.'

Sarah terminated the mental link and looked over at Dana. The entire conversation had taken less than a second. The girl cringed.

"What're you gonna do to me?" She cried.

"I'm going to sit here until you're calm enough to talk, or, if you want, I'll help you move back into your mom's apartment upstairs. Your choice."

Dana was unsure of what to do, and then leapt to her feet, dashing into the room Sarah had let her move into, and shut the door behind her, bolting it. Sarah sighed, changing into workout clothes and walked over to the stack of weights in the corner of the living room, and started working out. She lost track of time, but it was a good solid hour before the door clicked open once more. Sarah set down the leg weights she had and waited. After a few moments, Dana came out. Sarah sat calmly on the workout bench.

"What are you?"

"Something sent here to find people like you and help them."

"That doesn't tell me what you are, Sarah- and what should I call you?"

"You can still call me Sarah- that is my name. I'm a Flier."

"What did you do to my dad?"

"I stunned him, though I should have done it differently- but I was just so mad that he was trying to... hurt you like that that I didn't think about not showing off, all I wanted was for him to stop."

"Is... is this what you normally look like?" Sarah shook her head.

"Nope, this is me doing my best to look human."

"So... what do you normally look like?"

"You really want to see?"

"Yeah."

Sarah nodded, standing up, her breasts bobbing heavily from even this slight motion. Lines of silver traced up and down her body, beautiful flowing lines of metal moving along her skin in small rivers, those same lines moving through her hair as well. A pair of long, thin extensions of cartilage grew from her back, the flexible 'wings' crackling with energy, blue-white lightning crackling along them as rainbow energies formed wing-like shapes. Her eyes glowed slightly, and she looked almost... regal, though there was beauty and sex appeal to spare on her body as well. Dana just stared.

"Well?"

"I.... Uh..."

"I take it you like it?"

"Uh.... Huh.... "

Sarah went back to her 'human' form.

"You ok? How far did he get?" She'd decided that she'd calmed Dana down enough, Sarah decided that making sure she was okay now that she wouldn't get hysterical would be a good thing.

"He didn't get anywhere at all. He was t-too drunk to do anything."

"You gonna be ok?"

"Y-yeah... I think so." Sarah smiled kindly, and leaned towards Dana, hugging her comfortingly.

"If you want to move out, then that's fine- if I were in your shoes, I'd feel pretty nervous about living with some strange creature."

"But you're not a strange creature! You've been kind and done your best to help me, even though you don't know me well at all. I mean, you scared a me a little, especially with the... what DID you do to Marcus?"

"I shocked him with a low-power lightning bolt."

"L-LIGHTNING?"

"Yeah. Lightning. The stuff that makes loud noises when there's a storm going on. The thing that makes thunder." Sarah raised an eyebrow at Dana. The girl managed a sort of strangled squeak.

"You can throw -lightning-?"

"Yeah. I can. Why?"

"Is that even possible?"

"Sure. Watch." Sarah grinned, standing, and executed a joint-popping stretch, and flexed her fingers. A small ball of lightning formed on her right hand, about the size of a tennis ball. A compact point of light the size of a marble sat at its center, pure white light, yet muted so it somehow didn't blind when looked upon. Crackles of lightning lanced outwards to the edge of the sphere, flattening on contact with whatever held it in, if anything at al, and the ball rolled in her hand for a moment, then jumped to her free hand. She produced two more such spheres and proceeded to juggle them flawlessly, even occasionally tossing one over her shoulder or in an awkward arc around her body, and still moving flawlessly. She caught them all, and they winked out, after which she bowed.

"See? Easy as pie, for me." Dana giggled slightly.

'I've won her over, I think.' Sarah thought to herself.

"With that said and done, Dana, I am a little tired. I'll go to bed, unless there's something you need."

"Actually...." Dana started, and then thought to herself. 'For something- no, someone_- that's not human, all she's done is tried to help me. Protect me even, though she's a little misguided on doing that it seems, all this in the space of two days. She is nice, though, and hot, even.'

"Can I stay with you?" Sarah smiled.

"Sure." She looked kindly down at the girl and gently scooped her into her arms and started to carry Dana to her room, and Dana stopped her.

"I meant stay in your room, Sarah. Is that okay?"

"Dana, I've only got one bed in my room..."

"I don't care. I feel safer close to you." Sarah's emotions flipped in on themselves at those words, words she had hoped to hear from someone she loved- and had, once, long ago, though it felt like ages to her.

"Thanks, Dana. I'm flattered." She stepped through the door to her bedroom and closed it behind her Dana, clad in panties and an oversized t-shirt, was gently lain down on the queen size bed. The mattress was at least two feet deep, and almost absurdly soft. Sarah, clad in a sport bra and her black shorts, climbed tiredly in beside her, and pulled the sheets up over them both.

"Why's your mattress like this, Sarah?"

"It's about as close to being in space as I can get- it's comforting for me."

"Being in space? As in outer space? Outside the atmosphere?"

"Yeah. That's why Fliers are called that- not because we can fly, but because we can fly among the stars. Once I manage to figure out how, I'll take you up there."

"What do you mean, 'fly among the stars'? Like with a spaceship?"

Sarah chuckled, "Nah, we do it the way it was meant to be- out in the pure black, feeling the solar rays on your skin, dancing on moonbeams, without a single thing between you and the vacuum of space but your own skin." She smiled happily, her eyes half-closed as memories past flashed before her eyes. For a moment, she looked almost... sad.

"I miss those days." She said, softly.

"Hey, you'll be able to do it again."

"Not for any decent length of time."

"Why not?"

"Cause I'm keeping an eye on you, beautiful." Dana blushed.

"I dunno, am I really?"

"Yes, you are, even with the marks that Goddess-bedamned who claims he's your father put there. Speaking of which, tomorrow morning I gotta bring you down to the police station so they can see what he did to you. You'll also have to identify your dad in a lineup so my buddy knows who to put in the deepest cell the law allows him to."

"You have a friend in the police?"

"Kinda, Mike Turn. He's an officer there, and he's a flier like me. Specializes in physical healing, so he'll probably take a minute or three to fix you up and get rid of those bruises and such. You'll probably be healthier at his hands than any other doctor."

"Is he as big as you?" Sarah chuckled.

"Nah. I'm an exception- I have a battle magick at my disposal, so I have to keep in shape- a mage who is flabby of body is also flabby of mind. My body reflects my magical element- powerful and flashy." Dana giggled, and tugged at Sarah's bra suggestively.

"Flashy? You can say that again."

"HEY!" Sarah laughed and tickled Dana, who giggled helplessly under the merciless tickling of Sarah's lithe & nimble fingers. She kept looking for new places to tickle, when Dana's squirming accidentally ended up pressing her breast against Sarah's hand. Sarah stopped tickling and blushed. Dana gasped for breath and looked at Sarah.

"I'm sorry Dana, I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. I kinda liked it." Sarah blinked.

"You did?"

"Yeah. I'm bi, I like either sex."

'Oho!' Sarah's mind said, and she quashed a partially formed idea- there would be time for THAT revelation later.

"Do you want to touch mine?" Dana was no slouch in the bust department- She sported a pair of 48F cups (DDD in some manufactures) and they were quite full, shapely, and soft.

Sarah, on the other hand, made Dana look almost flat by comparison. Her breasts were huge, round, heavy spheres of soft, sexy flesh, a little bigger then basketballs. Sarah, blushing profusely, tugged her bra off, baring her massive chest for Dana to see. The girl gasped- Sarah was even bigger when she was braless.

"I don't mind having them touched- they're quite sensitive." Tiny nipples just the barest shade off of white beckoned Dana's lips. The massive spheres invited her hands- indeed, that entire chiseled body seemed to call Dana's entire being with a sexual summons that was nigh irresistible. Her hands found the soft spheres, her lips settling on a nipple, and Sarah moaned, pulling Dana close and seeming to envelop the smaller woman's body with her own, loving, caring, protecting, and erotically thrilling all at the same time.

Tiny fingertip touches brushed down Dana's body, the smaller girl thrilling to Sarah's touch, Sarah almost orgasming from Dana's lips and hands on her breasts, her cries quiet, though the emotion within them spoke volumes. A silent climax from Sarah had her back arched and lightning harmlessly playing across her body. Fingertips found Dana's nipples, and her lips met Dana's in a passionate kiss. Soft moans came from both of them, bodies locked in sensual bliss. One of Sarah's hands found it's way to Dana's nether regions, and the smaller girl gasped, her eyes wide. Sarah's fingers moved expertly, seeming to find just the right places to touch in all the right ways, and all too soon Dana was in the midst of a shuddering orgasm... and a second... and a third...

Pleasure overwhelmed Dana, her senses useless in the deluge of wondrous emotion Sarah invoked in her. An unknown time later, Dana finally regained enough control to blink and look over at Sarah.

Sarah was smiling kindly at Dana, one arm under her pillow, the other draped along her body.

"Have fun, Dana?"

"Ooooh yes indeed I did."

Sarah chuckled, "Glad I haven't lost my touch, heh heh."

Dana groaned at the pun, "Don't make a habit of that."

"Ah, you dislike puns?"

"Definitely."

"But you know why you're so attracted to me?"

"I have a sinking feeling you're going to tell me anyway."

"It's because of my electrifying personality."

Dana crossed her eyes and stuck out her tongue. Sarah grinned and continued. "I be that pun was a real shock, wasn't it?"

"Gah, stop already!"

"Why? Anode you'd like them, that's why I'm doing this."

"Sarah!" Dana pouted and punched Sarah in the arm.

"Ow! All right, I guess you want me to - OW! All right, all right! I give up!"

"Darn right! Those puns are awful!"

"They're supposed to be, silly!"

Dana's only reply was a raspberry. Sarah chuckled.

"You wanna come with me to work tomorrow?"

"Sarah, the college is closed on weekends."

"The club isn't." Dana blinked.

"You want me to come with you to a strip club, on a Saturday night?"

"Technically I start in the afternoon."

"That's not the point! Aren't I too young?"

"You're 19, Dana. If you're with me, you'll be fine."

"You sure?"

"Absolutely. If I'm not there, Eddie or Sam will be."

"Eddie or Sam?"

"The two other bouncers. Anyone with me never gets touched without their permission."

"So no one gets close to me?"

"No one you don't want to."

"I can live with that." Sarah smiled, pulling Dana close as she fell asleep.

The next day found Sarah on her motorcycle, Dana clinging to her, as she rode to the club she worked at-The Golden Sunset. This was Dana's first time into any such place, and she was amazed. A calm foyer that looked like it belonged in a ritzy, expensive hotel, though a bit small for such a role- had red-carpeted floorboards that creaked beneath it. The woodwork was intricate and beautiful to behold and gleaming brass and gold finish were everywhere. A coat rack stood off to one side, and assorted garments hung on it, past a second pair of tinted glass doors with gold trim, into the club itself.

The view was breathtaking. Music played softly from speakers in the ceiling. The carpet gave way to polished wood, the tables also wood with frosted glass tops, and around each tall table was two or three barstools, arranged so that people sitting at them would have a clear view of the stage. The tables closer got successively lower, like bleachers, until the people in front of the stage were actually in armchairs, comfortable and soft from the looks of them. Side alcoves with round polished wood tables and cushioned 300-degree benches, and a curtain for privacy at each. People stood or sat, in groups of two, three, and more, chatting amiably amongst themselves. A pair of what looked like honest-to-goodness bikers was talking animatedly to a trio of police officers. Several people of Middle Eastern descent were talking to a group of Indians. A Chinese man, and an American were arm wrestling, with a Russian, two Filipinos, and a Cuban cheering both of them on. The general atmosphere was one of friendly companionship.

The bar, off to the left, had no one behind it, though it seemed to be stocked with every single known, and probably a few little-known forms of alcohol-carrying liquids, all in many forms, and various extras for mixed drinks, and the like.

The stage was well lit, but not blinding for whoever was on it. At the moment, there was a young woman who looked a little unsure of herself, sporting a pair of breasts almost as large as Sarah's. The girl slipped and fell, her top snapping, and even as Dana watched, one of the patrons- a young Caucasian male -climbed onto the stage, helped the girl up and did his best to fix the strap, and silently climbed down, all without trying to grope her at all. The girl smiled at him and went back to dancing, flashing suggestive smiles at him from time to time.