A New Beginning

Story Info
What sort of person would consider having sex with a strange.
6.2k words
4.44
6.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little background first, remembering that this was thirty years ago.

The third person I had sex with was my husband. You would not have called me promiscuous in any way. I lost my virginity at eighteen during a drunken student party, and I was not impressed with the whole sex thing. The second man came along two years later, he was my first long-term love, at least for a few months before it fizzled out. Then there was Steve, Steve and I dated for a long time, got engaged and eventually married. I didn't know and didn't care if our sex life was good or not. It was good enough for me. We weren't particularly adventurous. We did have sex. Usually, lights were off, but no words were spoken, but we did have sex nonetheless. Oh, and I would orgasm more often than not, so, all things considered, It was good.

So it was in the late nineties, and we had been celebrating ten years of marriage, plus my thirty-second birthday, with a foreign holiday. 

On our return, driving home from the airport, we stopped off at a motorway service station, both dying for a pee. As I left the toilets, I first encountered the man who was to become my lover that day and my instant reaction was confusion. I should have turned away, but his look of shameless desire lifted me in a way I needed right then. I still don't know how it happened, but we collided, and we laughed as we both reached out to steady each other and then apologise at the same moment.

A little later, I was standing right behind the same stranger in the queue for coffee, and I was overwhelmed by his presence. In my mind, I had him caressing my body, making love to me, filling me. I had never daydreamed of being loved by another man before, But the intensity of this most unique daydream had me reeling. I had sometimes speculated from an artistic viewpoint what this or that hunk of a man would look like naked, but I never considered sex. Sex just wasn't so important to me then, not important at all.

Steve was away quite a lot for work, and I really couldn't be bothered. When he returned home, it was a quick grope, then he would cum inside me, and that would be it. It suited me that way. Little did we know that when looking back, this could quite possibly be the day that changed my outlook on sex forever, And changed both our outlooks as it turned out.

Steve guided us to the table next to that same man, and as we drank our coffee, he started to discuss the stranger, talking about what he had seen in the gent's toilet in a dramatic whisper. I was already guilt-ridden at my feelings in the queue. I just wanted him to change the subject. The animated way he spoke and his expression hinted at what he wanted me to do.

 I was frightened and began to panic, I knew that my husband loved me, so I dismissed those terrifying thoughts. And I put my irrational terror down to those wicked thoughts. My sultry mood and my panic subsided. I could not understand why Steve should be so interested in talking about the size of another man's penis. I had no idea what had brought this on.

I glanced at him. He was a good-looking guy. These speculations I'd had about men had been few and far between. However, this man was good-looking, tall and slender but well-muscled, and looked after himself; he was very well-dressed and had a confident look. He did look a little like one of those movie actors who I had thought of as being attractive. Realising that while I was studying him, he was looking at me, and smiling. He winked, I'm sure I flushed with embarrassment at having been caught out looking.

Feeling even angrier with myself, I was getting more upset with Steve. I wish he would change the subject. I began to tease him with some reverse psychology; by telling him the effect this man had had on me, I had hoped that I would shock him into dropping the subject. 

 Well, that backfired, Steve's reaction told me exactly how excited he was, and what he wanted to happen, exactly how much he wanted me to have sex with this man. No. I had never considered infidelity. I love my husband and would and had never contemplated another man.

Then he asked me, more of an appeal, the excitement in his voice and those words burned through my mind.

Would you?

It was shocking, for some reason, Steve wanted me to be unfaithful, to have sex with another man, not just any man but this allegedly exceptionally well-endowed man.

My immediate response was disgust and then guilt for my earlier thoughts. I went with my heart and told Steve.

"No."

 I was livid, the instant the word barked from my mouth, Steve's expression changed from flushed excitement to total rejection.

I remembered that desire in the stranger's eyes and that guilty flood of lust he had created in me. I began to feel quite naughty. I glanced back at the stranger and the words.

 "Would you? Really?" echoed in my mind.

Would I? "No. Definitely No." 

How could I even think such a thing? Still, He was good-looking, watching me with those lustful eyes. Absolutely no. I turned back to Steve, and I could read the disappointment on his face. He wanted me to have sex with this man. 

"No. Definitely no."

 But to my utter amazement, I realised I had said "OK."

It had taken almost no time from my firm. "No." To my soft "ok." 

The cafe seemed to have gone quiet as I sat a few moments in stunned silence, not believing what I'd said. 

What sort of woman am I?

 What type of woman could agree to a proposition like that? 

I was upset with myself. With Steve for asking me, I was astounded that I could agree. What sort of person could consider having sex with a stranger? 

This thought raised an illicit excitement in me. As I asked Steve to ask the stranger to join us, the man got up and walked away. I was relieved and would be having strong words with Steve when we got home, but to be brutally honest, I was perhaps a little disappointed.

A few minutes later, we saw him again in the car park. How should someone behave in this situation? I had agreed, regretted it, and hated myself, a betrayal of everything I held dear, including our vows, but to please Steve. He seemed so eager, I couldn't disappoint him. I asked him to approach the stranger. He did. I don't know what was said between them, but after several minutes they smiled and nodded at me. Then as he turned to walk away, the bottom fell out of my world. 

How strange that I should feel such disappointment, rejected, over someone I don't know. I honestly don't know what came over me; this stranger had sparked such wicked feelings that angered me, making me feel terrible inside and yet very different. So very excited. With butterflies jumping in my stomach and a little flood of moist warmth, I reached out to the stranger and shivered inside as I kissed him on the cheek, Stepping back I introduced myself to him, blushing slightly as I did so, again that powerful feeling washed over me, that feeling of him making love to me, but this time with the insight of what Steve had told me. I was trembling with fear and desire at the thought of his body against mine, his cock, his large cock within me.

I then found myself walking away from my husband with a stranger hand in hand, and I felt so very cheap. I was scared stiff and could feel my heart thumping in my chest, butterflies filled my stomach, and my legs were trembling, I was walking in high-heeled boots that felt very unsteady. My mind was reeling, calling me such horrible names,

'Slut, whore, slag."

At the same time, I was tremendously excited.

I was so embarrassed when he checked us into the Travelodge hotel.

Steve kissed me on the cheek and settled down in the reception area. 

It was then, on the way up to the room that it began to sink in just how much Steve had emphasised the size of this stranger's penis, his flaccid penis. Now Steve grows from around one and a half inches, perhaps two inches to almost five inches. How big would five or six flaccid inches grow? He's bigger flaccid than Steve is erect. He is going to be huge when he is erect. He's going to be too big for me. What if he is too big? Abject terror began to course through me, by the time we reached the room I was feeling physically sick and on the verge of running.

Then before I knew it, we were in the room and standing facing one another. I was unsure what to do. He took hold of my hand and said.

"You're apprehensive, it's not too late, I'd understand if you leave". 

I felt confused, guilty as hell and full of apprehension I wanted to flee, but then I just couldn't disappoint Steve I was getting such warm sensations in my stomach and pussy.

He paused for a few seconds. Then staring deeply into my eyes as though trying to read my mind. If he could've seen my thoughts. He would have seen abject terror. I was happy standing up before a group of hard-nosed businessmen and pitching a proposal worth thousands of pounds, but this situation was beyond my experience. I was alarmed at the sensations this stranger had roused in me. I was terrified of what would happen if I enjoyed this and petrified of not enjoying it. Afraid he'd be too big for me and hurt or damage me. I was scared I might be too inexperienced and embarrass the stranger and myself. I was terrified of the damage sex with another man could do to our lives. More than anything, I was horror-struck at the thought of losing Steve, losing our marriage.

"No, this isn't right. I'm getting out of here".

I was framing what to say, how to apologise and excuse myself, when he stepped a little closer, reached and took hold of my other hand and looked deeply into my eyes. His face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath and smell his masculinity. I was trembling with fear, my heart was racing, my stomach quivering with butterflies, and my legs were like jelly. His warm, erotic aroma wafted across me, I could feel my panties becoming damp from another gush of moist warmth. I was terrified that he was going to kiss me or fondle me, make a grab for me in some intimate place. Instead, he spoke. I'll remember what he said forever.

"You are a very beautiful, and seriously desirable woman and I think your husband is totally off his head. You think you're being unfaithful to him, yet."

He paused for a second or two, studying my face.

 "I'll be perfectly honest with you and perhaps a little cruder than I should be. You are as hot as they come; I'm hard as hell just looking at you, I want to fuck you right now. I want to lick your clit and push my tongue into your Pussy and taste your juice. I want to feel the slick warmth of you caressing up my cock. I want you to beg me, to scream for me to fuck you, I want to fuck you until you beg me to stop and fill you with so much cum that you'll gurgle when you scream for me to stop. I want to fuck you so badly I've thought of little else since we bumped into each other. So I'll admit that I'd be disappointed if you backed out. You know your husband wants this to happen, he must be crazy, but he wants me to fuck you. He wants you to feel me inside you. So you can't be cheating on him? I'm sure you think you're here to please him, but deep down, you want me to fuck you, to please you. What do you say?"

I've never had anyone talk to me in such base terms. Mortified that such dirty and explicit talk excited me as much as it did. What did I want? I don't know. I did want him to make love to me. This can't be right. I am a married woman. Knowing that it was what Steve wanted only made things worse. I was so confused. I knew that my last chance to escape this awful, erotic situation was sipping away fast. What do I want? He was holding my hands and looking deeply into my eyes. His eyes sparkled with lust, and he said,

"I need you now."

To this day, I don't know if it was that vulgarly seductive speech or the vitality of that. 

"I need you now."

 That finally tipped the balance.

He pulled me to press against him, held me in his arms, and ever so gently began to stroke my shoulder,

.I felt myself shiver as he brought his lips to mine gently, easing the straps off my shoulders as his feathery touch raised my desire. He slipped my dress down, and in one fluid movement, he undid my bra and my breasts fell free. A total stranger cupped a breast in one hand while the other hand found the small of my back, pulling me firmly against his firm body. His warmth and the pressure of his muscular frame pulled against me. It was then I felt his thick, hard manhood bulging against my stomach.

We kissed passionately, each exploring the warm sensuous mouth of the other, our tongues flicking, touching and caressing. His hand slid down to my waist, then to my buttocks, and pulled me into him, working his manhood against me. He eased a hand between us, and he began to stroke my pussy mound through the thin material of my panties and began, to gently massage me. I encircled him with my arms and held him tightly to me.

Here I was in a hotel room, being kissed in the deepest, passionate way by a total stranger in the knowledge that we would soon be making love and to my shame, I was eager. His exquisite, erotic aroma devastated my senses. I felt so guilty. So base, so dirty, so shocked, so naughty, so utterly immoral, yet so very excited as this stranger took a nipple between his lips. He teased with lips and tongue until I felt them begin to firm up. With a finger and thumb, he did the same to my other nipple before sliding down to his knees and began to gently kiss my stomach. He knelt before me and then in a fluid movement, eased my panties down. I trembled as he blew gently onto my fine pubic hair and circled the long, slow breath round and round. I felt an urge, the need to spread my legs, To open the way for him so he could get to my most intimate parts. My legs opened as I stepped out of my panties, as he eased my thighs apart with both of his hands and as he blew onto my clitoris, my trembling intensified, then his tongue was there. I thought my legs would give way. It felt so good, What had prevented me from falling to the ground was his hand on my buttocks, pressing me into his face.

I must have looked some sight, My dress discarded, my Boobs free, my nipples hard, my panties on the floor. All I was left wearing was a pair of Givenchy ankle boots that were impossible to kick off. My legs were straight and spread, and a stranger, a fully dressed stranger, was kneeling before me, nuzzling my most intimate place. Strangely, I thought that this would make the most wonderful photograph, with backlighting and taken from directly in front of me, his back to the camera.

I was getting close to orgasm. I could feel the tension rising, the pleasurable feeling in my lower stomach building. My breath was becoming shallow. I began panting as he pushed his face and his probing tongue into me harder, licking more intensively. He continued licking me as he guided me backwards onto the edge of the bed. As he lowered me, my legs spread more, my heels resting on the edge of the bed, his tongue opened my lips fully as I parted naturally, and he thrust his tongue deep into me.

The quick, ferocious, darting movements stimulated my labia, my pussy, and my clitoris. He even darted the tip of his tongue down and briefly across my anus. He moved back to massage my clitoris with his tongue, I felt a finger enter me, no, not one, but two, I think. I opened to accept him, he pushed his fingers into me. He began to massage my Pussy while he was sucking on my clitoris. Oh my God, how I came, a deep and intense orgasm like I'd never experienced before.

Why had Steve put me in this situation? Why has he done this to me? Am I cumming this like because it is not Steve but a stranger? How can I face him after this? I'll die of shame. What can I say to him after this? How can I possibly tell him, explain to him how exquisite this is, how this stranger made me orgasm so quickly and so powerfully? Why had he never made me cum like this? Oh, why had Steve never done this to me before?

As I lay shuddering with pleasure, he crawled up over my body and fiddled clumsily with his zipper Then I felt pressure against my pussy, a little stretching pain as I opened up and then a wave of pleasure when he pushed the engorged head of his cock into me. I could feel every contour, every vein and ridge as he entered me. I could feel that ridge of his cock head passing up inside my hot wet pussy. He was stretching me beyond where ever I had been stretched before. I could not help letting out a little whimper of pleasure. As I did this, I tilted my hips upwards a little, and he straightened his arms, pushing his upper body up and off me in a kind of arc, driving himself fully into me in one fluid movement. Finally, his arms locked out straight.

All I knew then was that I was in a world awash with pleasure, with a sensation of being completely stretched and filled. He froze with all of his lovely long thick cock buried inside me, balls resting against me. After what felt like an age, he began to withdraw from me, then just as he was on the edge of pulling out completely, he thrust back in again. The first few times hurt just a little as he penetrated deeper and deeper with each lunge. Then I hit a whole new dimension of pleasure. I was being stretched fully, when he hit something unforgiving deep inside. The more I tried to push him away, the more of his cock he forced into me, and the more severe, deep, and intensive the pain and pleasure in the pit of my stomach blossomed. 

"No.No, he's too big. I can't take this. Surely this must be like giving birth." (I can tell you now that it just doesn't compare) 

As I screamed for him to take it out, I felt something move inside me. He thrust deeper. As the tension and pain exploded from my body, an overwhelming sensation of pleasure, pressure, release and lust enveloped me. His huge, thick cock filled me. I came again with the most violently explosive orgasm.

He must be so big that he'd hit my cervix, forced it aside and passed it. I remembered a girl at university extolling the virtues of her then-current boyfriends' huge cock. Now I envied that girl and thought it strange that I should be thinking of some girl I'd not seen for over fifteen years as the waves of the most astounding orgasm ever spread through my body.

And the stranger rested with his cock fully pushed into me again, his back arched, his pubic bone thrust against mine. He uttered little groans, and grunts as he felt my body tremble and convulse beneath his.

As that most astounding orgasm began to diminish. He started to move inside me again, minutely at first, rocking back and forth ever so slowly until I felt like begging him, to fuck me.

 What? I don't think like that. Surely that didn't come from my mind.

It did I wanted to scream at him to fuck me, fuck me hard, fuck me like I've never been fucked before, please fuck me.

 He smiled down at me. I realised it wasn't in my mind. I had shouted those words out loud. I had begged him to fuck me.

He almost withdrew, then shocked as he rammed back into me, and then he was fucking me full length. He almost pulled out as his hips dropped so the head of that huge member rubbed against the front of my pussy. He straightened, powering that magnificent length into me, and at the last moment, his hips rose so his pubic bone rubbed my clitoris. He slammed into me so quickly, so hard and then pulled out very slowly. 

"Ooh yes, fuck me." 

His movements were driving me crazy. I was very close to cumming again, building up, not only from my clitoris but also from inside my pussy. My arms reached out wide, then grasped for his shoulders, my legs lifted and wrapped around his waist, trapping him inside me. I tried to curl up as I pulled him into me, to make myself as small as possible so I could feel his long, thick, exquisite cock penetrate deeper and stretch me wider.

12