A New Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I never thought making love, no, this was not making love, this was fucking, pure dirty fucking, being fucked.

 I never thought that being fucked could be so intense. Realisation hits me, I've never really been fucked before. The word that I had thought, so crude describes this act perfectly. Fucked, fucked, I was being fucked.

Fuckedby a stranger. A total stranger, a man that I had first seen probably less than thirty minutes ago, is fucking me like I've never been fucked before. 

In truth, I've never been fucked before full stop. How long since I met him, what time is it, I wonder? Stranger, what's so strange about strangers? He'd kissed me in places Steve had never done, and at this very moment, his cock is deeper inside me than Steve's could ever be. This stranger had made me orgasm three, or was it four times much more intensely than Steve had ever managed in not many more minutes? I'm still reeling from the last one, that's why my mind is wandering like this.

I bucked my hips and squeezed myself tightly around his shaft, shouting.

"Cum, cum now, cum in me please".

 I pulled him hard into me, and he jerked himself deeper, forcing pelvic bones to grind. Exquisite agony pulsed from deep inside me, intensifying my orgasm as he pushed further into me. I felt his cock begin to twitch, start to pulse and then throb as his cum gushed into me.

Tenth anniversary, I've been married to Steve for ten years today. Almost exactly ten years to the hour and a total stranger I met less than an hour ago has just ejaculated deep into me. He's filled me with his sperm. He's had his tongue in my anus for God's sake, how personal does a guy need to be before, realisation. Does this happen as strangers? Do I need to know his name?

I gurgled "I'm Helen, who are you?"

His cock shook and pulsed inside me as we laughed. He gasped between sobs of laughter as my laughing caused my pussy to clench even tighter and quiver around his cock.

Well, that was it, I thought, he'd ejaculated, so now his cock would shrink, he'd roll off me and that magnificent manhood would slip out of me, and we'd tidy ourselves up and go our separate ways. I dreaded going separate ways.

 "Could we do that again sometime soon?" 

As I finished the question, he jerked out of me, twirled around on the bed, his head fell between my legs, and he began to nuzzle me, to lick and suck and blow. I must have been soaking, he was licking his cum, how can a man do that? I was mesmerised by that thought. Then I opened my eyes, and his semi-hard cock was only inches away from my face. How could I possibly have survived having all of that inside me? I have to admit that I haven't seen Steves so close up, but even so, compared to my husband, this stranger was huge, and beautiful to behold.

I'd never properly felt Steve's with my hands before, but tentatively I reached and touched this stranger's semi-hard penis, I stroked it from base to tip along the underside, and it quivered to my touch. I gripped it near the base encircling with my fingers and gave a little squeeze. It was warm and starting to firm up again. I pulled my hand up his shaft as a bead of semen oozed from the tip. I wonder? I licked the bead away with my tongue. I felt so naughty that I almost came again. It was warm and thick but oddly dry tasting. I expected a creamy taste, so I was a little disappointed that it was so salty, otherwise more or less tasteless. I pulled some more, and as I did, more semen trickled out I licked it away. I kissed and licked that beautiful purple tip It felt so naughty.

His ministrations down below and my mind telling me how wicked I was were bringing me to orgasm again. I trembled a little, and he pulled away. In one smooth movement, he was standing beside the bed. I had been flipped over onto my stomach, and he reached underneath me and pulled me up so that I was kneeling on the bed, then pushed my head down and pulled my backside back as he thrust. 

It was hard and vigorous, and I was orgasming within seconds. He didn't stop, driven by passion. He just kept ramming hard and deep into me, I came again, then again, and this third time didn't stop. It just kept on building and building, peak upon peak, and still, he continued fucking me.

Is this what they call a multiple orgasm? Yes, it must be. Here it comes again. I wish Steve were here to see this, to watch me taken to heaven and back, over and over again. Oh, Steve, thank you. You have helped me discover what's been missing. This is what I've been missing. You must have known that you'd never awoken me, never fucked me and never satisfied an unknown need in me. Oh, how it must have torn your heart, to think that you were not fulfilling me. I wonder how long you've known? How long you've been longing for this to happen? How long have you been planning this? You know me so well, better than I know myself. I wonder how many more women there are in this world that have never been fucked properly? How many more women who don't realise what they are missing? That's a frightening thought. Steve, you have to see this. To see me being fucked, and why is my mind wandering like this every time this stranger makes me cum.

I was wrenched from my reverie by the strong hands of the stranger pulling me hard against him, my buttocks tight against him, his huge, thick cock filling me pulsing as more jets of his sperm surged into me. The last traces of my first-ever multiple orgasm leaked out from my body.

We then lay side by side on the bed. I was completely sated and in a state of euphoria. The stranger was still panting from his exertion. His wonderful cock lay in my hand, not fully hard but still firm and weighty and just a little flexible as I stroked him. I did something then that I'd never considered before. I began by kissing his chest as I unbuttoned his shirt. I worked the shirt off his broad shoulders and eased his muscular arms out of the sleeves. I licked sweat from his chest and kissed his nipples, then kissed and licked my way down to his manhood. I eased his shoes off, pushed his boxer shorts down to his ankles eased his trousers and shorts over each foot as I kissed and licked his thighs. I knelt between his legs where his balls hung his thick penis lay curving across his belly. This was all new ground to me it seemed obvious what I needed to do. I lifted his testicles and licked the underside of his scrotum; a wave of his overwhelming, erotic aroma flooded my nostrils, the taste of salt and musty sex on my tongue. I felt a little flood of pleasure from my stomach. Before he'd pushed his tongue into my anus, and it had brought me the most unusual wicked feeling, I did the same to him, first licking the tight puckered ring and then probing with my tongue. I've never done this before but it felt that I was doing the right thing. His legs came up and fell onto my shoulders. His hands held my head and pushed me into him. My tongue penetrated deeper, the tight anus opening for my tongue gripping me tightly. I slid my tongue forward towards his testicles; I licked and kissed them, gently laying them back. Starting right at the base, in the hollow between the testicles and penis. I slowly and delicately licked and kissed the entire length of the bulge in the underside of his penis. I tasted the mixture of his semen and my pussy juice. I reached the bulbous purple tip, working my tongue up and down the ridge of the V, lifted his firm but flexible penis and took him between my lips and into my mouth. I had no idea what I should do. It is called sucking, so I did, I brushed him with my tongue at the same time. Steve had asked me to do this for him but the thought always revolted me now, freely of my own volition, I was sucking a cock.

He groaned and tensed, and his cock slid further into my mouth and pushed into my throat, I began to heave and gag, and he pulled back. I rubbed the tip with my tongue, swirling, back and forth, then gripped the base of him and began bobbing my head up and down as I sucked him firmly into me. He hardened and swelled, forcing my jaw wider. It became uncomfortable, but I was determined to finish what I started. My jaw was on fire, he began pushing me onto him, so his cock forced into my throat again, I tried to help to pull back before I gagged, then moved forward again. Each time, it felt like he went a little deeper into my throat, and then I felt him begin to twitch in my mouth. He pulled my head off him. A thick white jet of cum erupted and plastered my lips and nose. His hard cock was springing upwards, freed from my grip as it spasmed, a second powerful jet shot up my forehead and into my hair, then just as I was pulling his cock back towards my lips, the third jet erupted to splatter in my dangling hair. I could see the globs of his cum just hanging there. I overshot, and the fourth jet splattered against my chin and neck before I managed to get him between my lips again. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed his salty cum, and as the last of it trickled into my mouth, I realised that I'd sucked a man to ejaculation and then drunk at least some of his cum. 

Not enough, I wanted Steve here with me, here in this room. I wanted him to share my experience.

 "Can I ask him to come up?"

"Sure," he said. "Of course, he is your husband."

I sat on the edge of the bed and picked up my mobile phone. As I did so, my lover pushed me backwards, knelt between my legs and began rubbing his cock head up and down against my clitoris sliding towards my pussy, poking the head inside me, pulling out and sliding further down towards my anus, back up, and the head, just slipped into me, then out and up to my clitoris. I misdialed three times. On the fourth attempt, I heard my husband's voice. Just as I spoke, my lover powered into me, and I gasped. This was absurd. Another man was driving me to orgasm, whilst talking to my husband on the phone. Not only absurd but exhilarating.

"I'm going to cum."

I managed to blurt down the phone, that Steve should come up to the room, then threw the phone down as another wondrous multiple waves of pleasure flooded through me.

He fucked me hard and fast and rubbed my clitoris vigorously with his fingers, after I screamed with orgasmic delight, he pulled out of me and showered me across my stomach with more of his semen. He slid back into me and gently rode my orgasm as I took my hand and rubbed it in the semen pooled on my stomach.

There was a knock at the door. It opened and Steve stood in the doorway. I'd never seen him look so excited, amazed at anything he'd seen before. My lover rolled off, and Steve's mouth dropped open. He stared I knew that I wanted him to fuck me there and then, with this tall, muscular stranger who had brought me so much pleasure, who had filled me and covered me in semen, looking on. 

I spoke, and Steve moved forward, unbuckled his belt and slid his trousers down, leaned over me and kissed my lips. As he pulled back to kneel between my legs, I saw the glint of my lover's semen on his lips and showing dampness on his shirt. He'd kissed me on the lips even though I had another man's cum there. That must have taken a great deal of courage. His cock, sort of entered me and it felt different, like a ghostly thing, almost not there. He pulled back, he fell out. My pussy must have been so sloppy, wet with cum he couldn't keep himself inside me. He took my hands and pressed them above my head, he must have seen the semen on my hands and across my wedding ring. He looked into my eyes and grunted with pleasure, I felt the warmth on my inner thigh as Steve came, such a strong spurt but so quick, I could tell by his far away exquisite expression, the quivering tension in his body, the clenching of muscles the long drawn out sigh that it was so good for him.

This stranger had planned this, the semen glistening on my body, coating my hands, body and my wedding ring, him lying next to us with his penis laying half hard across my stomach. This was designed to leave my husband in no doubt that someone else had fucked me and I don't know what came over me then. I humiliated him, I humiliated my husband, my love, my partner in life in front of a stranger, I was mortified but it seemed that Steve was so very excited by his shame. The sight of me made him come so quickly, perhaps he felt he'd let me down and perhaps I felt that he had, Perhaps I expected too much but I could see exhilaration in his eyes. When I spoke those awful words it excited him that I could say saying something like that with a stranger in the room who had so obviously awoken such intense feelings in me. He was aroused by what I said and what I had done and I think that he knew at that moment that the missing element in our marriage had been found...

12