A New beginning

Story Info
Outing myself.
3.4k words
4.59
5.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll start by saying this story is fictitious. I have this really hot fantasy, which I replay from time to time when I'm alone. I AM 54 and I AM gay and I DO enjoy dressing and feeling feminine and I REALLY love being with men. I'm not passable at all, and I'm not flamboyant either. The rest...

I live in Montana near a large city. I recently divorced and have decided to come out of my, very tight closet. I moved from the city in which I lived after I retired and came here to Montana. I rented a large house, thinking I wanted the space but soon found it was too large for me and decided to take a roommate.

Lee moved in with me about 6 weeks ago. He's also in his mid 50s and divorced, but he's lived in this area all his life. He isn't gay, but he is attractive. He's about 6 feet tall and like me, carrying a few extra pounds. He's a normal guy, not muscled out and not model beautiful. He carries himself well though and always seems to smile. He has salt-n-pepper hair and green eyes.

Lee and I hit it off right away. We both like to drink beer, watch movies, play poker and are avid football fans. Everything went really well from the beginning and continues to go well. Lee travels a lot for his job and is often out of town for weekends or even weeks at a time. This works out well for me, because I have yet to come out of the closet and enjoy my time alone.

At the end of last week, Lee told me he was leaving for the weekend. I really loved knowing I was going to be alone in the house and able to do what I enjoy doing. In fact, the Friday he left, I called in sick from my part-time job.

It was a cold day and the skies were overcast. I started my morning leisurely sitting by the window and starting at the gorgeous mountains in the distant. I sipped coffee, listened to the crackling fire and planned my day.

I figured a bath was in order, but before that I picked out the lingerie I planned to wear. I selected a soft pink, lace bra and matching bikini panties. I also took a white, satin robe and pink slippers into the bathroom. I sat everything on the side of the tub. I drew a hot bath and settled in, letting the heat and the aroma of my bath salts sink in and help to relax me further.

I decided that shaving my legs would begin the weekend I had planned. I lathered up my legs and began, paying attention to all the areas I regularly miss, like that area outside my right knee. I don't know why that area, but it's almost always the area I have to return to. I was in the middle of one pass with the razor when the door to the bathroom, which I faced, opened and there was Lee! I was mortified!

The only thing I could think of as I was holding my leg up was... "can he smell the lavender scent?" I dropped my leg into the water and just stared up at him. His eyes took in the room and landed on the lingerie at the side of the tub, then back up to my eyes.

"I thought you were away this weekend?" I managed to get out.

He looked down to the lingerie and then to my legs and up my body before he replied "Have you seen outside? It's snowing like crazy and they cancelled the flight."

I sat there silently looking at him. I could feel my face flushed and began to feel cold. "Oh." Was the only thing I could get out.

"So... I really have to pee... ummm can I?"

I should explain here, there's only one bathroom in the house and we have both entered the bathroom while the other was in there. When someone is in the shower we'd just announce "have to piss!" And then go in, take care of business and leave. The shower curtain is opaque and we hardly ever caught the other naked.

I had no idea what to do. My mind raced with possibilities. Maybe he didn't notice the lingerie? Maybe he didn't know I was shaving my legs... I thought of all sorts of things, but in the back of my mind I knew that he saw.

"Uh... okay?" Was the only thing I could come up with.

Lee entered, turned away from me, lowered his pants and underwear and sat down. The toilet is at the end of the tub, so I had nowhere to look but at him.

"Sorry I barged in." He said while looking straight ahead. "I figured you were just out."

"Yeah, nope!" I answered, "I'm right here, ummm... just shaving my legs." And laughed nervously.

"Yeah, I saw that." He replied. "Kind of shocked me."

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that."

He finished his business and stood up, while pulling up his pants. Then he flushed and left without saying another word. I figured he'd be looking for another place soon and I was so embarrassed.

Then, I figured that since he already knew what I was doing, I might as well finish. So, I did. I finished shaving my legs and trimmed my pubic area, shaved under my arms and my chest. As I was doing this, I built up my resolve to tell Lee the truth if the subject came up and FINALLY come out of the closet.

So, I got out of the tub and dried off. I put on my panties, but instead of putting on the bra; I retrieved a pink, satin camy and put that on. Ready! I thought, then I pulled on a heavy sweat shirt and sweat pants... okay, not ready.

As I exited the bathroom and walked toward my room I remembered what I had left on my bed and the mortification came back. I noticed the door to my bedroom was wide open and as I entered saw the white 4" pumps, white stockings and red, bob wig laid out on my bed. Holy cow, "I'm sure he saw all of this" I thought. I quickly put everything into a drawer and put on my slippers and then left the room.

When I entered the living room, I saw that Lee had a fire going in the fireplace. I smelled freshly brewed coffee and bacon frying.

"Hungry?" Lee asked as I entered the room.

"Yeah, I could eat" I said. I was so relieved that he wasn't packing or ready to confront me.

"Okay, cup of coffee?" He asked as he poured a cup.

"Please" then "thank you!" I said.

We ate breakfast and drank coffee while looking out at the snow.

We spent about an hour chatting at the table. Mostly talking about the snow and the football games coming up. It all seemed normal and I began to calm down realizing that all was not lost. I was thinking that maybe he was going to leave everything as it was and maybe it wouldn't come up again.

After breakfast we did some straightening up if the house, a little cleaning for me. Lee went out and completed the first round of shoveling of the driveway and walks. When he came back in, I had another pot of coffee ready and gave him a cup.

The rest of the day was uneventful and when evening approached we decided to rent a movie. We ordered Chinese food delivery and sat, watching a horror flick as we ate.

"Why do you shave your legs?" Lee asked all of the sudden.

I almost choked on the bite I had just taken. "I don't know how to answer that." I replied.

Lee put his plate on the table and turned in his chair to face me "just tell me." He said.

I sighed heavily. I figured I should just come out with it. I told him, "I like to feel sexy." Then followed it up with "shaving my legs and... other areas, just makes me feel good and feel... feminine and... sexy."

Lee stared at me for a couple of seconds and turned back toward the TV, taking a bite of his food.

I had no idea what he was thinking and had even less of an idea of what, or if I should say anything.

Still looking at the TV, Lee said "okay, I guess I get it." Then added "sorry I intruded on you this morning."

"I'm sorry you saw me doing that." Then added, "I thought I was going to be here by myself this weekend."

"Do you shave... and stuff every time I leave?"

I figured this was going okay. Lot's of questions, but he did find me shaving my legs and I'm pretty sure he saw the rest of my ensemble on my bed. "Well... yeah, pretty much."

Lee looked at me again, "are you gay?"

There it was. Do I tell him the truth or do I continue to keep it hidden? I was thinking to myself.

"Yes." I said and added "but, I'm totally in the closet. You're pretty much the only one who knows."

Lee turned turned back to the TV without saying anything. For a while, there wasn't anything said by either of us. I found that telling him I was gay relieved and terrified me at the same time. I didn't want to lose him as a roommate, or as a friend. However, I was really glad I told someone!

We watched the really bad movie until it ended and then Lee told me he was going to bed. As He was walking to his room I blurted out "I'm sorry Lee." He stopped and looked at me for a second. "Don't be, you are who you are." And added "don't have to apologize to me". And then continued to his bedroom.

I sat in the living room without moving for a while, just staring at commercials. Got up and got beer from the fridge. I sat back in my chair, kind of hitting my beer pretty hard. Went to the fridge and got another, hit it hard and got another...

After my fourth beer I decided to look at some porn on my phone. Then I remembered what I was wearing and slid my hand into my sweat pants to feel myself in my panties. I was looking pictures of men wearing panties and lingerie and felt myself beginning to get hard.

After surfing a few minutes, getting hornier and hornier, I decided to get in bed. So I moved to my bedroom and slowly stripped in front of the mirror. I enjoy seeing my body as I expose myself. I pulled off my sweatshirt and then smoothed my cami. I could see my nipple protruding from the soft satin. Then I hooked my sweat pants with my thumbs and slowly pulled them down exposing my lace panties. I was already hard and there was a wet spot forming at the tip of my hardness.

I slipped into the bed, still surfing on my phone and getting harder and harder. I pushed the blankets down and began to trace the shape of my erection thru the lace. I slid my fingers up and down my shaved legs and then up over my belly and chest. I touched the soft skin of my underarms and continued getting hard.

My hand slipped down over my belly and into my panties. I began stroking myself inside my panties, swirling my finger around the wet tip of my cock, making the head wet and slippery. I put my phone down and slid my panties down over my legs and down over my knees. I spread my legs and continued to slide my hands over my smooth body. Then, I noticed some movement and looked at the door to find Lee standing there looking at me.

"I was wondering what you do after you shave and get into bed." He. said.

I laid there with my, now soft cock, in my hand and my panties pushed down to my knees. I had no idea what to say or do. I guess with the alcohol in my system I became emboldened. So, with my left hand I pulled the blanket and sheets down on the left side of my bed as an offer.

"I can show you... " I said softly.

Lee walked toward my side of the bed and stood there, staring at me. So I pulled up my panties and swung my feet toward him, sitting in front of him.

"Can I?" I asked and reached up and placed my hands on his stomach. He was fully clothed, wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

"I don't know." Was his answer.

I slid my hands up and down his belly and chest. "I really want to." I whispered.

When he didn't say anything, I slid my right hand up under his shirt and further up, feeling his skin with my fingers. With my left hand I began to unbuckle his belt. Lee sighed audibly. My right hand joined my left and I unbuckled his belt, then started to unbutton and unzip his pants.

Lee was looking down at me when I glanced up to make eye contact. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his knees while maintaining that eye contact. After letting go of his pants, I slid my fingers up his legs and over his boxers to his cock.

He was already extremely hard and his cock was pointing to his right. As I began to stroke him, I leaned forward and kisshis belly. I squeezed the head of his cock through the material of his underwear as I gently bit his hip.

Then, I slowly pulled his boxers down as I kissed the exposed skin I was revealing. His cock sprang up as I pulled the boxers down further, it slapped me up under my chin. Then I slowly took his hardness in my hand as I leaned away a little be to look at him.

His cock is about 7" long and nicely thick. The head is well-defined and large. He has large balls, which hang down low and which I took in my right hand as I slid the head of his cock into my mouth. When my warm mouth encircled his head I hear Lee moan, a low and manly sound. I gently pulled down on his balls as my mouth engulfed more of his hard cock.

I took as much of his cock into my mouth as possible. I'm not well practiced in sucking cock, but I think I was doing pretty good. I was getting his shaft and head really wet and my right hand joined my mouth as I began sliding it in and out faster and with more purpose.

After a couple of minutes of this, I felt Lee push me back and away from his tasty erection. I looked up at him and whispered "more please?"

"I want more." He said "more and more and more" he whispered.

I moved myself into the middle of the bed and sat there looking at him. I could feel the satin of my lingerie caressing my skin and the hardness between my legs straining against the fabric of my panties. I patted the bed in front of me "lay down." I cooed.

Lee finished pushing his pants and undies down to the floor and stepped out of them. I watched as he pulled off his socks and then straightened and took his shirt off. I loved seeing his naked body and hard cock. Just looking at him made me so horny, knowing he was getting naked for me!

He lay on the bed in front of me, naked and with passion in his eyes. I decided to go further with our passion and leaned down to kiss him.

As our lips mine parted and my tongue touched his. He parted his lips and our tongues met. I was so excited by the feel of his tongue on mine, we kissed passionately for a long time. Each of us moaning into the other's mouth. Lee's hand was on the back of my head, pulling me closer to him. His kisses were deep, slow and very sexy. He tasted of mint.

My hand slid down his body, over his chest and nipples; over his belly and my fingers wrapped around his hard, wet cock. I stroked him as we made out. Slid my fingers over his balls and even dipped down to swirl my finger around his hole. He gasped into my mouth as I pushed in just a little bit.

Then, he surprised me by sitting me up and turning toward me so he could push me down onto my back. We continued kissing, but now, his hand was sliding down over my smooth chest and belly and then into my panties.

His fingers encircled my cock and as he passionately sucked on my tongue, he pulled on my cock. His mouth travelled down to my neck and he was kissing and sucking on my skin. I found his cock again with my free hand and began to milk him. I used his pre-cum to lube the head and more easily slide my hand over it in circles.

I released his cock and used my hand to push him off me and back down onto the bed. I sank my mouth back onto his cock. Surprisingly, I was able to take him fully into my mouth and throat. As I sucked him with a fervor, I felt his fingers as they found my hole. Then, he took his fingers from my ass and then returned them. He slid his now wet finger into my body and started to slide them in and out of me. Within seconds there was a second and then a third finger inside me. He moved them in and out of me with more and more speed, spreading me wider and making me looser.

When I had his cock wet with my saliva, I raided up and straddled him. His cock was in front of me an I was stroking him. His pre-cum was mixing with my saliva and he was getting wetter and wetter.

I moved up, placing my right foot beside him and positioned his cock at my opening.

"Do you want me?" I asked in a whisper.

"Yes." Was his reply.

With that, I lowered my body and with my left hand I positioned the head of his gorgeous cock at my opening. I had no idea if I could get him inside me, but lowered my body anyway.

I felt his head at my man pussy and began to move it around. I was trying to use his pre-cum to lube my ass. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I lowered myself further and his head began to enter me. Lee reached down and pulled the skin of his cock tight and he pushed up to further enter me.

At the moment his cock entered my ass I knew I was able to take him. I lowered my body to take him fully and within seconds I could feel his cock filling me. I was sitting on him, my ass in full contact with his legs and my soft cock resting on his belly. I began to rotate my hips on his body, taking as much of his cock as possible.

Then I raised my body, just a little and felt his cock begin to slide back out, I dropped back onto him. I repeated this several times until I was fully loose and able to take every inch of him. Then, I began to ride his cock with passion.

I was on top of him, fucking him for several minutes. My hands were sliding along his body, his sides and up to his nipples, then back down. I slid the fingers of one hand into his mouth and the feel of him sucking them, coaxed a moan from me.

At one point, his body tensed and I knew; more than felt him cumming inside me. When he stopped convulsing, I raised up off him and inspected is softening cock. When I was sure he was clean, I took him back into my mouth and lick-sucked him clean.

We fell asleep in my bed.