A New Beginning Ch. 02

Story Info
Ana's first day with Kiryu begins.
3.6k words
4.4
11.4k
7

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
52 Followers

The beeping of an alarm clock woke Ana from her sleep, the deepest she'd enjoyed in years, thanks to the soft new bed that she had been gifted. As she sat up in bed and turned off the clock, she stretched and looked at the time which was 5:45 am.

She crawled out of the bed and pulled the comforter back tightly over the mattress, and made sure to fluff the pillows and smooth the pillow cases before moving onto her next task. Still sleepy, she padded into the bathroom and turned on the shower so that the water would heat up.

'Now... to start fresh.' She told herself inside her head.

She stripped herself from her nightgown and tossed it aside, then slid her panties down her legs and off then with that, she hopped into the shower and tried to wash away the feeling of the groping of strange men's hands, the memories of past Masters and to focus on her new owner.

Maybe he would be better than all of them...?

She used the shampoo and as it lathered, she could feel the difference from the usual 25 cent bars of soap that slaves were usually expected to use for their hair, skin, and any shaving, and it seemed luxurious to her. She rinsed and conditioned her hair, then found a pouf and used a fresh bar of scented white soap to wash her body as thoroughly as possible.

Once satisfied with that, she found a razor, and even though permanent hair removal treatments were used on her during slave training, on occasion a few hairs would find their way through, so she always made sure to check for any little spots, lest she displease her Master. When she found a few prickles near her inner thigh, she dealt with them quickly, then returned the razor to it's holder on the wall and stood under the warm spray of water for a few moments.

She knew it wasn't right to waste water, especially when it wasn't even hers, but she didn't want to get out and face the day just yet...

Finally after about five more minutes, she forced herself to turn the water off and get out.

In a large cabinet she found a stack of towels and grabbed one to dry off with, then wrapped it around her and left the bathroom to attempt to find something to wear.

She opened the closet door and found a small wardrobe of slave dresses, already purchased because they only came in one size.

She found a black one and got dressed, but there were obviously no shoes, because they couldn't make heels in one size to fit everyone.

She walked over to the vanity and brushed her hair, then found a tube of mascara and applied a little, just enough to make her eyes stand out, then she dabbled on some lip balm before doing one last check to be sure that the room was still in near perfect shape, then finally leaving the room and closing the door.

The first thing that she did was go downstairs, all the way to the basement where she had determined to learn the setup of the laundry room. It was a decent size, not to big, not too small, but just right, as GoldiLocks would've said back in the fairytales that Mr. Evans used to read to her when she was very little.

Once the laundry room had been memorized, she went upstairs and softly knocked on her Master's door to wake him, and to acquire his bedding to wash.

"What is it?" She heard him ask coolly from the other side of the door.

"slave just came to collect Master's bedding to wash." She answered.

She could hear him get out of the bed, but it still startled her a little when the door opened.

There he stood, hair a mess, shirtless and tired, but for some reason she didn't even understand, her eyes fell to his broad chest. He definitely exercised and was healthy, but he wasn't too buff, just right on the verge of what some might call 'athletic'.

"So... the sheets?" Kiryu asked her, snapping her attention back to his face.

"Yes Master. I-I only got a little dist-racted Sir..." She stuttered a bit, nervous about getting in trouble again.

He ignored her and let her pass, and as she stripped his bed, he stepped into the bathroom, then without hesitating even a little, stripped and got into the shower, the glass door providing no privacy, but he didn't care if she saw. After all, why should he? She was just a slave.

It didn't take long before the laundry was started and she was starting on breakfast. It was pretty simple, just some eggs, bacon, toast, and a small cut of steak. It seemed to Ana that nothing could have been timed more perfectly as she set a glass of milk next to his cofee on the otherwise perfectly set table just as her Master entered the room, but Kiryu's dissatisfied frown told her that unfortunately she was wrong.

"When I enter the dining room, I am to find the table ready for me, and you kneeling where you were last night." He said, crossing his arms, alerting her that she had best kneel down, so she did.

"Forgive me Master, I didn't mean to do anything to displ-"

"Did I tell you to speak?" He asked, looking down angrily.

'How could I have already made Him angry...?' She asked herself silently inside her head.

"You were late, and unable to assume position before I entered at 8:00 as I told you last night. Despite your disobedience I'll simply warn you, as this has been planned to be mainly a teaching day, but after today... that is when you'll really find out what it is like to be owned by me."

He sat down and ate his food, again in silence as his slave did her best to keep her back straight, her arms and hands still, and head down. Finally after a while, he stood up and sat a saucer down in front of Ana, then poured what was left of the milk onto it and stepped back.

Ana waited for him to leave, but when it became apparent that he was going to watch her, she repositioned into what was a sort of bow and quietly lapped up the milk, then once she was finished, she sat up on her knees again and put her head back down.

Kiryu, who had leaned up against the wall, crossed his arms and stared at her for a moment before speaking.

"Now, clear the table and clean the kitchen, move the laundry over, start a new load, then when all of that is finished, meet me in the living room." He then left the room, leaving Ana alone.

Once the footsteps could no longer be heard, Ana exhaled heavily. She really wanted to try hard to make this last, but it was going to be a rocky path, she just knew it.

She stood up and cleared the table away, then made sure that no crumbs were left on the tablecloth before heading back into the kitchen to wash dishes.

She'd already wiped down the counter space and washed the skillets and baking pan, so all that was left for her to do in there was to wash the dishes that had been used by Kiryu.

It only took her a few minutes to wash, dry, and put away the dishes, so she was able to go downstairs and move the wet bedding to the dryer, and begin a new load of towels, then after all of that was done, she was ready to go back up to the main level and find out what was next.

She headed up the stairs, then into the main room and knelt in front of Kiryu who, like the night before, had a book in his hand. He seemed very engrossed in his reading, so Ana didn't want to bother him, so she made a conscious effort to be extremely still and silent, so as not to be a distraction in any way.

It took a little longer than she had hoped it would before he acknowledged her, but her efforts seemed to pay off a little when Kiryu smiled ever so slightly at his slave kneeling so obediently in front of him.

"Very good..." He said a little more gently to her.

The faint praise made Ana smile and sit up straighter, but Kiryu had already moved on to the next thing.

"Obviously you only brought one outfit, and one nightgown, both of which I find detestable and completely inappropriate for a slave of mine to be wearing, as you look ridiculous." He began, his comment making Ana's confidence fizzle out immediately. "That is why today, I have set my work aside to get you some new nightgowns, shoes, underwear, cosmetics, basically anything you still need, other than dresses as I'm sure you've found them by now, judging by your current outfit..." He stood up and held her by the temporary chain collar around her neck. "Stand."

She obeyed him and rose as gracefully as she could, then stood up straight with her head slightly down until Kiryu tilted her chin back up to look at him.

"What do you know about yourself? Clothing sizes, shoe size, bra size, makeup shades...?"

"Yes Master." She nodded. "I do know those things."

Kiryu circled her once and looked at her dress again, shaking his head before sitting back down in his chair.

"I suppose that now would be a good time to show you what you'll do when you give me reports, or will be speaking for a long period of time."

Ana shifted her weight, unsure if this was something she should be worried about or not.

Kiryu sensed her discomfort and laughed.

"Silly girl. I'm not planning to torture you! I just have a protocol." Honestly amused by her this time, he tried to pass his reaction off as sadistic, but truly she had made him laugh. Something he hadn't done in a long time...

"Now, kneel down." He instructed, watching the way she managed to so gracefully sink to her knees.

She looked up at him, making eye contact with her Master, and trying to relax under his gaze, but there was something about him... even though she knew he wasn't lying when he said that she needn't worry about this, she was tense anyway. He carried with him a presence that made her feel something was different than the other Masters of her past, but she didn't know if it was good or bad...

"Now..." Kiryu continued. "Spread your knees apart for me."

Ana obeyed, but couldn't hide the blush that followed, and Kiryu was confused.

"I thought a slave girl had no shame?"

"Forgive me Master." Ana swallowed hard. "This girl was not properly trained to be a sexual being as slave girls should be. Please have patience with her, Master, and she will learn if she is given the chance."

Kiryu looked down again and nodded.

"Alright. Now, place your hands behind your back however is the most comfortable, and then you may begin to answer whatever questions I have for you. Is that clear?"

"Certainly, Master." Ana smiled a little at him.

"Before we leave the house, I want an exact list of what you will need, because I am not going to have you trying to deceive me by trying to say that you need everything that catches your eye." He said, grabbing a small notebook and pen from the table next to his chair.

"Master, I would never try t-"

Kiryu interrupted her. "Must I gag that mouth of yours to simply shut you up?! How hard is it to sit still and answer questions? I may not be the most educated about you slaves, but I am far from stupid. You slaves are all the same, selfish, greedy, and deceptive. You only want for yourselves, and you won't hide it from me, girl!"

"That's not true!" Ana protested, receiving a blow to her face, knocking her backwards.

Her eyes smarted with tears, but she blinked them away, unwilling to cry. She didn't mean to upset him again, but he was lying! She wasn't out to get anything from him except a chance at a decent life.

She hung her head low again and bit down hard enough on the inside of her lip to make it bleed a little, to keep from speaking, and as penance for what she'd just done.

"I want answers in as few words as possible. Any words I deem unnecessary will earn you a lashing, do you understand?"

Ana didn't even speak, she simply nodded her head.

She answered his questions as briefly as possible, and finally they were ready to leave the house. Kiryu didn't speak to her at all as he put on his jacket, he simply attached a leash to the chain collar and led her to the car and locked her door before he got into the car and started it.

From the backseat, Ana felt safe enough to allow silent tears to fall, so they did, releasing their salty droplets, but not the years of pain that had been building for about eight years.

The drive took some time because Kiryu's home was secluded from most everything but a small town, and he never went there, so a drive to the city was thirty minutes, and then a few more to get to the mall he was attempting to get to.

Once they'd finally pulled into a parking space in the pretty busy lot, Kiryu exited the car and walked around to the backseat where Ana was, and opened the door next to where she was sitting. Without a word, he unbuckled her seat belt as if she were a toddler, then wrapped the leash around his fist, all but pulling her out of the car.

Even though she had been through it before with past owners, the degradation of being taken inside a public place such as a mall while attached to a leash still humiliated her. Not only was she on a leash, but even other slaves were walking around like everyone else, just with a collar, or simply a step or two behind their owners, but even they gave her nasty looks because they knew, only bad girls had to wear leashes.

It was a miserable walk to the first store, a simple clothing store that was popular amongst owners for slave clothing, and once inside, the judgmental looks only seemed to get worse. First the sales associate, Amber by the name tag, eyed her, then looked to Kiryu.

"Runaway?" She asked, pretending to feel sorry for him.

"No, just a new girl I bought yesterday. She doesn't seem to purposely make trouble, but I'm not taking a chance in case she's only trying to play me and earn my trust." He replied, side eying Ana with a glare.

"Hmm. So I assume a new wardrobe is in order?" She asked him.

"Yes. Shoes, nightgowns, lingerie... makeup and other things as well. I'm sure you know best." He replied, tightening the slack on the leash so that Ana could no longer move away at all.

"Sounds wonderful. May I get a name?"

"Jones."

Lovely. Now if you'd follow me please, Mr. Jones." She then led them to the back of the store where there were racks and racks of dresses in all different sizes, ranging from being more on the modest side, to being extremely skimpy, and almost not worth wearing clothes at all.

Just barely past the dress department, Kiryu was led to a large plush couch with a footrest, a coffee table, and complimentary infused water, and asked to have a seat.

"Now, what kind of clothing are we after today?" Amber asked, looking at her customer.

"Nightgowns." He said, and she nodded.

"Alright give me just a moment and I'll be back with some options." She smiled with fake sweetness and left the two alone as she rummaged through some racks.

Ana knelt down next to her Master and sat still, looking down at the floor silently.

When Amber returned, she held an armful of pajamas that she laid on a second couch, just near the one Kiryu was sitting on.

"Ignore the colors for now, but these are a few different cuts and styles." She said, holding up a couple at a time.

Kiryu looked at the different styles, some appearing more like lingerie, and others that almost resembled real clothes, but ultimately deciding on very simple, thigh length, extremely sheer nightgowns that were very loose fitting, and surprisingly comfortable, despite being able to see through them.

He made his decision rather quickly, not lingerie looking nightgowns, but not so modest as to let the girl take pride in preserving the same modesty as the free women did.

Amber nodded her approval and wrote the name of the style down on a small notepad that barely fit into the pocket of her skinny jeans, then looked back at Kiryu.

"Alright... and what kind of colors would you be interested in?" She asked.

"I don't care. I just want something presentable and practical." He waved his hand dismissively.

"Of course." Amber wrote something else down, then turned to Ana.

"Here girl. Here." She beckoned with her finger.

Ana looked to Kiryu who nodded his head towards the woman in his permission, allowing Ana to crawl over to the associate.

"Stand up straight." She commanded the girl.

Ana obeyed, making sure to keep her shoulders back, her back straight, and her arms at her sides.

Amber scanned the slave's body, making Ana uncomfortable, but she didn't dare voice the feeling. The woman squinted a little before nodding and walking away to retrieve the nightgowns in the proper colors and sizes. When she returned, she laid them on the couch and walked over to what looked like a large double door, but when she turned the knob to open one side, it revealed that it was actually a large mirror with one large one in the back, and one half its size on each 'door'.

Once both sides were opened, Amber gestured for Ana to stand in front of the mirror with her. With no hesitation whatsoever, she unbuttoned Ana's dress and pulled it off, leaving her in the skimpy panties, and nothing else. Instinctively, Ana crossed her arms over her chest and couldn't help but blush, feeling humiliated as anyone in the whole store could look at the large mirror and see her.

"Arms at your sides, slave." Amber snapped at her, retrieving one of the gowns and returning to pull it over her head, but none too gently. After she was done, she turned Ana around to face her Master, and to display the new clothing. Kiryu didn't seem very impressed with it, so they repeated the process with a couple of different colors in the same style until he was pleased with the black, red, navy, and lighter blue.

It didn't take too long to choose the colors, but the black was clearly Kiryu's favorite, and no one could really blame him. The way that Ana's body showed through the material, not that he didn't find her breasts attractive, but he had to keep his mind from wandering and trying to imagine her in a black lacy thong and bra that matched...

He did keep his thoughts under control, and they chose two pairs of black heels for the girl, and got her colors done so that the makeup could be bought, and then it was finally time for lingerie.

To his credit, Kiryu did attempt to be a lot less concerned with her undergarments, but the sales associate saw through him like glass.

"She's your slut, and you need to make sure she knows that you own her ass. You grab her whenever, however, and wherever you want, and she sure as Hell better be physically pleasing, or she'll be punished." She told him.

Honestly, he knew, but simply wasn't after sexual pleasure from her, but Amber's words, and his natural desires won him over, and soon the girl was trying on all sorts of bras, panties, and fishnets, until Kiryu was grabbing at his groin, sitting uncomfortably.

"Okay. We'll take those in white, black, and nude, and red; 4 of each, and then a few pair of the black pantyhose, and the nude." He said, standing up. "And... you know... fuck it. Get the fishnets too."

Amber nodded and dressed Ana once more, but allowed her to put on one of the pairs of new shoes before they made it to the register to pay.

Kiryu rushed a little bit through the checkout before leashing Ana again and then heading to the car. He made her load the bags into the trunk, then they got into the car and began to drive away.

"...Thank You for all of the new things, Master." Ana tried to make conversation again.

Kiryu nodded and cleared his throat.

"Yes. you'll match everything according to whatever dress you wear, and those fishnets are to be worn at my pleasure, only when I tell you to." His hand slowly went back to the front of his pants where he attempted to adjust to be more comfortable, but it did nothing.

"Y-Yes Sir." Ana nodded, unaware.

With that, they rode in silence for the rest of the way home.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
52 Followers