All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 02'

by KiryusAna

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Not a good beginning

I am sure a Master would be a bit more enthusiastic and attentive to his "sex slave" than this dull dip stick is. And having a store clerk telling you how to improve your style of training would be a huge negative for that store and person. I don't see this as a new beginning but a boring day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story

I thought this was a great story. Obviously the Master has shown that he will take care of her with the nice bedroom and purchase and concern of the new clothes. I hope you will write more chapters.

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaover 4 years agoAuthor
ShadowRosie

I appreciate the feedback, and am always looking for constructive criticism. I promise that Kiryu will become more interested soon, but at this point in the story, he isn't after sex, however what you said about the store clerk is true, and a mistake on my part that I hope you can overlook. I do appreciate you reading, despite my mistakes.

I do hope to get a better chapter out next time, and hopefully very soon!

- KiryusAna

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Understanding more now, still definitely the wrong category

It would appear that your story is set in an alternate version of earth where slavery is common and acceptable. A brief summary at the start of the first chapter outlining the nature of this alt earth would have done a lot to clear up misunderstandings.

Perhaps it would be better suited to Non Con/Reluctance or Sci-fi/ Fantasy? As a slave she’s not in a position to give consent to anything so it’s not going to be anything resembling BDSM.

Non consensual slavery just isn’t my thing at all, so I won’t be reading further.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiryusAna@KiryusAna
Just a girl writing stories about her fantasies. My content will consist mainly of power exchange and rough BDSM themes along with Sexual Slavery. If this entices you, I am glad and I hope you enjoy it! (Any stories involving Ana and Kiryu share credit with my (former) Master...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES