All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 07'

by Fliccy_sub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
penfold_99penfold_99over 5 years ago

So pleased you have returned to this series, and still as good as ever.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you Penfold.

so little time for writing at the moment. I really LOVE that you liked what I have done so far. I'm still working on it and trying to marry up my idea's for the end with the crazy idea's that keep jumping around in my head :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOOOH!

YES!

been a long (too long) since the last chapter.

Definitely one of my favorite series, just hope the next installment will arrive soon.

Keep it up!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Really Good Space Opera

Seriously, this is great stuff. I also like that it's got a different take on sex slavery, with the main character rising up out of slavery instead of being a free woman descending into it.

Looking forward to the next chapter, wondering what's next. What will they find at their destination? Will they have a chance to build new lives before the Company catches up to them? You said that the PG's can't have kids, but is that reversible?

What about the other rebels? They seem to have a larger fleet than the Company does at the moment. Obviously that can't last, as the company has more planets with larger industrial bases. Once they get mobilized for war, they'll be able to grind down the rebels in a war of attrition.

What about the other PG's in Company space? Will they all be spaced, or will some be saved? Is this the end of the PG program? I think not, nobody is going to want to lose their sex slaves. Will the Company start producing warrior variants? Will the rebels?

Final thought - you should add the following tags to your story: space opera, spaceship, slavery, sex slave, freedom, escape, rebellion, and romance. I think that will help more readers find this excellent work.

Fliccy_subFliccy_subover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Well. I just want to say thank you for the positive feedback. I am working on Chapter 8 and it will take a bit of time. I'm also working on a side step story that is in the same Universe, just a short one that will tie in. I'm not sure which I will publish first, it depends on how fast my inspiration goes on each story arch.

Thanks Again for your Comments.. they do help me keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Is it Katarina or Karina? Her name changes every few times she's mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm loving this story, and have left recent comments on the previous chapters. This installment was great, but I'm kinda surprised that the core characters are planning to desert. Idk...I guess they're not being treacherous, but it seems slightly disloyal. On to Ch08 tho!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

Really good, the space battle was just as good as anything I’ve read by mainstream sci-fi authors - and a lot of those take inspiration from older authors like CS Forrester etc, this is proper space opera. 5⭐️ Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFliccy_sub@Fliccy_sub
For those that read this. I apologize to those that feel that I have let them down recently. Life is never easy and I feel lost at the moment. The man who was my Father passed away in January and I have not been the same since. I have been unable to think, process things clea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES