A New Beginning Ch. 08

Story Info
Kiryu explains the gravity of what she's done.
3.8k words
4.51
5.8k
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 07/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KiryusAna
KiryusAna
53 Followers

Once inside the house again, Kiryu relieved the slave of her torment, then left her to put the groceries away with instructions to go to his room when she was finished.

For the entire time, she was miserable, thinking of all the ways he could choose to discipline her. What implements would he use, and would she be able to work the next day? The girl had to scoff at herself as she put away the vegetables. Of course he would leave marks, and it was very unlikely that she'd be able to work very well. After the belting she'd received over leaving his bedding in the washer, there was definitely going to be an intense punishment waiting for her now after what she'd done.

When all of the items had been put away properly, Ana climbed the stairs, dread filling her with every step. When she finally managed to reach his bedroom door, she was trembling from head to toe at what lay behind it. It was as if there was a starving lion ready to leap at her as soon as it had the chance. Timidly she knocked on the door, and shrunk back when it opened.

Kiryu stared at her emotionlessly, though his mind was still working behind the facade. He didn't end up having to drag her upstairs, or chase her down. She'd come up just like he said, willing to take her punishment.

"Stand by the bed and strip." He said eventually, and the girl nodded in silence and walked into the lions den to meet her fate.

She unbuttoned her little dress with much difficulty, but she was quietly grateful for the buttons being in the front rather than the back. When her dress was off, she folded it nicely and set it aside, but she had less confidence when the bra came off, and then the soaked panties.

After creating her little pile of clothes, she stood straight and looked down, in open, naked shame before her Master.

"I don't suppose you need a recap of your sins this afternoon?" He said callously.

"No Master..." She shook her head. "I only ask that you aren't only angry with me. I genuinely wish to pay for my mistakes, and I accept my punishment wholeheartedly, knowing what a disgrace I've been today." She said sadly. She was tempted to kneel down and beg to show him how sorry she was, but she knew better and didn't.

Could he have asked for a more perfect slave girl? How could she not see what a crown jewel she was after repeatedly showing such true signs of devotion and a genuine desire to learn to be pleasing?

"Before any of that, I have something to say." Kiryu said, stepping closer. "Anastasia, you passed your Master's test." He said with a small hint of a smile.

Ana looked up slowly, afraid it was simply a cruel tease.

"I set you up to fail. There was no way you could have avoided that orgasm, poor girl. I needed to know if you would turn it off while I wasn't there, or try to cover up your orgasm as if it never happened. You came right to me and told me, even in public and suffered ridicule and shame for it. You fessed up and asked for my judgment and punishment, then didn't try and defend yourself. You were such a good girl." He said to her, pulling her into a tight embrace.

"No... please don't lie to me Master! I can't bear it!" She sobbed, and Kiryu shook his head.

"I forgive you my precious girl."

Precious. The word seemed too divine for a lowly slave, yet the way be said it sounded so sincere...

"You really aren't angry with me...?" She asked, wiping her eyes.

"Not about your orgasm, no." He said, pulling away. "Follow me, now."

Kiryu led her to his bathroom, and ushered her toward the large bathtub, full of steaming water, and a slight trace of bubbles.

"Get in the bath now, Kitten." He said gently, and Ana looked at him.

"Me...?"

Kiryu nodded and turned to leave the room momentarily, leaving Ana to step into the tub and relax in the hot water. Kiryu returned a minute later and sat on the edge of the tub, looking down at his beautiful slave.

"Why would you waste your bubbles on me, Master?" She asked him, playing with the tiny sparkling suds.

"I wasn't going to, but after the day you had, I wanted you to enjoy a treat." He smiled gently. He took a sponge and dipped it into the water before getting the soap and beginning to lather it onto the sponge.

"You said you aren't upset about the orgasm... but are you upset with me still about something else?" She was afraid of the answer, yet she had to know.

"Angry, no. But upset..." He hesitated, not wanting to be vulnerable around her, but unsure of how else to say how he felt. "I got very territorial when that boy tried to grab you, and I know he was attracted to you."

Ana looked down, remembering her own initial attraction to what seemed like a nice boy her own age, but knowing it would be bad if she spoke of it.

"I'm not stupid. You liked him too, and that was why I was upset. I refuse to hold it against you because I know it isn't anything you can help, but I intend to remind you that you are mine and that you have no business with any other male unless I give you the instruction. Although I rarely talk this way, you are MY whore, and MY slave for MY pleasure, and if I notice you acting that way again, I may end up angry the next time. I know he looked gentle and kind, and that is fine, but you always have a responsibility to conduct yourself properly, remembering that I own you, and that I won't allow you to go about flirting with other people while you are in my charge. That said, I think you did rather well overall today." His smile was kind now, and he began to wash her gently.

The water was warm, and his hands were careful, yet thorough. He started on her back, working small circles until it was all white with foam. When he turned his attention to her chest, there was nothing sensual about his touch, but caring and kind. He was very considerate when he washed between her legs, knowing that she would still be sensitive from her difficult afternoon, and when he had finished, he rinsed her with warm water and helped her out of the tub, then let her use one of his large warm towels.

Ana felt so spoiled and pampered after such a relaxing bath, but Kiryu wasn't done yet. When they went back into his bedroom, Ana was shocked at what she saw on the bed. A lovely cotton underwear set with lace trim, and a silk robe that matched. "This is what I bought in the lingerie department. I wanted you to have something comfortable yet nice, and I wanted you to look pretty for me too."

"I love it, Master." She breathed. As a slave, she'd never been allowed a more simple, cotton panty due to the preferences of her masters, but these were simple, but very pretty in their simplicity, and looked so very comfortable as opposed to what she usually wore. The bra even appeared to be made almost like pajamas, and it made Ana so happy and excited.

"Please wear this when you come downstairs. Don't worry about makeup or anything else, just put these on and come downstairs to me." He said, hiding a smile as he exited the room, leaving Ana with a bit of privacy.

Ana had to smile a little at that. Not that she wasn't grateful, but it seemed funny that after he'd already washed her and seen it all, he'd leave her alone. She happily dressed, and when she was finished she couldn't help but look in the mirror. The robe came just to the top of her thighs, and had a delightful V in the neckline when tied, but her favorite part was the large cursive A on the back, that one piece that made Ana so happy at the personal touch.

She made it downstairs only about a minute longer than she should've, but Kiryu wasn't in the main room, so she went into the dining room and saw him sitting.

"Anastasia..." He started, but he couldn't finish. She looked absolutely radiant with none of her makeup on, dressed that way for him. Kiryu swallowed and tried again. "You look beautiful..."

She blushed and smiled. "Thank you Master..."

"Really, you are one of the most beautiful things that I've ever seen." He said, locking eyes with her.

Ana stepped back, almost as if she were afraid of his compliment, but Kiryu stood and crossed the room to her.

"Master... please don't..." She whispered, trying to look away from him, tears welling up in her perfect eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, gently placing his hands on her shoulders.

"It's all too much... I-I'm so afraid I won't be able to behave myself around you. You know already how I feel about you Master, but if you say those things, it makes it hurt worse that you can't be mine..." He could hear the pain in her voice, and it made him die inside. Could she really feel so strongly for a man she'd only met days ago, and who had hit her and treated her with no form of human respect?

"Ana-"

Both of them turned around when they heard a knock on the door, and Ana bowed her head.

"Would Master please excuse me to go answer the door?"

Kiryu nodded soberly and Ana left the room, leaving him alone again.

Ana headed through the main room, down the hall, and was about to open the front door when Kiryu approached her.

"I forgot, Ana. I'll get the door. I feel like an ass for almost letting you be so humiliated... You aren't dressed appropriately to do that." He said, gesturing to her little bit of clothing.

Ana's face reddened with humility as she looked down and realized how undressed she was. "Thank you Master. Should I go back to the other room and wait for you, Sir?"

"Just go to the kitchen." Was all he said, reaching for the doorknob, and leaving Ana just enough time to slip out of sight before he opened the door.

Back in the kitchen, the girl knelt by the door to wait for her Master, all the while aching for him again. She didn't mean to pine for him, but any time she was alone, it was all she could seem to do anymore.

She fidgeted and played with the hem of the robe while she waited, now feeling somewhat of a chill. As much as she wanted to remain kneeling like a good girl, she still sat against the wall, then brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them.

It didn't take long for Kiryu to reenter the kitchen to look for Ana, but when he saw her, he swallowed hard.

"...Ana..."

She looked up at him as if he was the entire world, and he stepped closer to caress her cheek. The girl leaned into the tender touch, knowing that it could be one of the nicest things she'd ever experience, just in the smallest show of affection. She moved back into a kneeling position and looked up longingly, then shyly pressed her face against his groin, praying he would understand what she wanted.

"Please Master... let slave be pleasing..."

"No, Ana. You need to eat your dinner." He said, running his fingers through her silken hair.

She looked up curiously, and Kiryu gestured her to rise to her feet. She followed him into the dining room and saw the table readily set with lovely dishes that Ana had yet to see, and hot food on the plates with the lights dimmed.

"Master...?"

"I called to have a nice dinner delivered to reward you, and even better, the dishes are plastic, so you won't have to do much cleanup other than clearing away the trash." Kiryu said, smiling at her.

"Master, everything is so perfect... and it looks so good..." She didn't say it out loud, but she could also see a place set for herself next to his, and it overjoyed her to see that she would once again be allowed to sit at the table with her Master instead of on the floor.

"I want you to sit with me tonight." He said, acknowledging what he knew she was thinking about. "We both know that slaves don't use furniture, but I intend to be able to see you while I'm speaking to you. You do understand though, that this arrangement is solely for my pleasure, and not for yours." He said, turning to look her in the eyes.

"Of course, Master. Though I thank you all the same." She said, smiling faintly.

Kiryu pulled her chair out for her, and once she sat down, he scooted it back toward the table.

"Thank you Master..." She whispered as he then went to his own chair and was seated. Kiryu placed a soft white roll on the side of her plate, then on his own, before starting on his food, giving Ana the signal that she was now allowed to begin.

They didn't speak at first, but Ana could feel her Master's eyes on her as she ate, without even looking up at him. Occasionally she would look up at him and meet his eyes, and he always remained the same, calm, calculated man he was the last time she looked at him.

"Master..." She finally ventured, looking up at him to see if she should continue or not. "Please say something... I don't think I can bear the silence any more. Please..."

Kiryu's eyes softened on her, and he pushed his near empty plate away. "Ana..." He shook his head as if regretting what he intended to say and stood up. Ana opened her mouth to apologize, but was grabbed and pulled away from the table before she could. Kiryu held her arm tightly and marched her up the stairs back into his bedroom where he closed and locked the door behind him.

"Master, I'm sorry." She sniffled. "I know I shouldn't have said anything... but please don't punish me Master... Please... Please!" She reached for him from where she knelt, but he stepped out of her reach.

"Ana..." He started, running a hand through his hair and sighing. "I'm about to say the stupidest thing to ever come out of my mouth, but it has to be said."

Ana looked up at him, tears still glistening in her eyes.

"Anastasia... Oh... what the hell am I doing?..." He growled and looked away. "Damn it all, I'm going to say it. Ana, you make me want to protect you and take care of you, but at the same time, earlier when that boy was talking to you, I wanted to do so many awful things to you, even though I knew you weren't doing anything wrong... I know this is stupid to be so vulnerable to a lowly slave girl, but... augh... Ana, you fucking destroy me inside! I've not cared about anyone or anything since I was a child, yet I care about you. I want you safe and protected, and I enjoyed buying you those clothes more than buying anything in a long time."

He was almost panting, but he looked down to see the slave girl clinging to his leg again, weeping into his pants leg. "Please Master... is this truth? Please, it hurts so badly... please don't lie to a girl..."

Against his better judgment, Kiryu reached down and lifted the slave girl into his arms where he cradled her like a child. "Every word, Ana." He said, searching her wet eyes for how she had taken it.

"Master does care...?" She looked up, meeting his gaze.

"Master cares. From the first day, I knew I was in trouble, and by the second night, I knew I cared too much. Ana, you have to understand that I've never felt these silly emotions before. I've never pursued anyone before, because I never cared about things like ridiculous romantic ideas and fairytales. That's why I live out here, away from everything. I've never liked other people, as they were simply a waste of my time." He sat down on the edge of the bed, still holding her gently. "But you... Ana, if you only knew what you do to me..."

She looked up, awestruck. Could he really be here... telling her these things... Kiryu, her master?

"I know this sounds like a lot, but these aren't just empty words." He added, laying the girl down on the bed so carefully and climbing on top of her, looking right into her eyes. "Anastasia, the only thing I know in my life is that you are the only one for me. I will never spend enough time with another woman to have the chance of feeling this way again. You are my only one. That said, however, you are free to tell me no. God knows I've already done despicable things to your little body, and I can assure you that there will be worse..." He seemed to be quieter and less sure of himself now. "I can't promise you a perfect life, but I can promise you affection like you've never known, and you'll see me change. I promise things will be different than they were before. But... I want you to choose. You can ask for as much time as you need, whether its days, weeks, months, or years if need be, or you can tell me no and I'll never bring it up again, or... or you can tell me no and ask to leave. I'll take you anywhere you want to go. Be it a past Master, an auction house, or if you'd like a new master you've yet to meet, I'll do it if you ask me to." He blinked back the tears welling up in his eyes, grateful that none chose to fall. "So it is all up to you. You have all the power to say anything you want to me in this moment."

She lay still for what seemed like years, and he couldn't tell what he saw in her eyes. Was it fear, hurt, or something else? He knew she had said she loved him, but was it truly love she felt, or something else? Even if it was, he may have missed his chance already, or scared her too much for her to want to stay with him.

"Master... I-"

"Please... Kiryu. Call me Kiryu this once. You can't think of me as your master this time." He asked her.

A tear fell from one perfect green eye, and Ana sniffled.

"I'm sorry... K- K..." One little name. One little name that shattered nearly every piece of her training. One word could have had her so brutally punished that no one would ever want her again, but he needed to hear it.

"I'm sorry Kir-y-y...Kir-yu..." She stuttered, naturally flinching as she waited for the blow that would always have followed something so disrespectful, but of course, it never came.

"Don't apologize, precious..." He soothed, gently stroking her hair. "Is it a no, then?" He asked gently, not willing to let her see his pain. She deserved to be able to reject him without fear.

"No... no..." She wiped her eyes and willed herself to calm down enough to meet his gaze one last time. "Ana loves Master no matter what he does to her! Ana loves Master!" She said, startling Kiryu with her volume. "She always did..." She reached up and cupped his cheek in her tiny hand.

"Ana..." He remained speechless for several minutes, but the look on her face said it all. She meant it, and she wasn't going anywhere. "Ana girl... I love you, my sweet sweet Ana..." Relief flooded him and he felt something shatter inside of him. His own tears fell this time, but he didn't care anymore. She had seen him more vulnerable than he ever had been in his life, but she still couldn't bear to call him by anything less than Master. He hadn't lost her respect at all, but rather strengthened it.

"Hold me Master, please..." Ana whimpered into him, and Kiryu obliged without hesitation, pulling her so close to him. "I love you... I love you... Oh Master, this is more than I ever dreamed in my life. I never thought anybody could love a slave girl."

"Neither did I, angel. Neither did I, but we were both wrong." He kissed her head and sighed. "You cannot fully understand the magnitude of things that will change. Tomorrow will be a very different kind of day." He smiled for the first time and Ana looked up curiously.

"May I ask why they will change, Master? I- I want to be your slave... I want you to be the same Master you always were."

"But precious, that isn't what I meant. You will still be a slave indeed, and my most treasured possession, no doubt, but you are so much more to me now. We can talk more about it tomorrow if that would please you?" He said, propping himself up on an elbow and brushing some hair away from Ana's face.

"Yes please, Master." She said, tentatively bringing a hand to his cheek. "Master..."

"Yes my angel?"

"May I... May I please you? I want to worship you Master, and I want to make you feel the most intense pleasure of your life." She looked into his eyes, begging in her heart for him to accept her.

"No Ana." He said softly, seeing the dejected look in his slave's eyes. "Tonight you may not worship me. Tonight will be different than any other night you will ever have with me. I've fucked you before, but this time I am going to give you something no other woman has or will have experienced with me. Ana, I am going to make love to you." He said, unbuttoning his shirt.

KiryusAna
KiryusAna
53 Followers
12