All Comments on 'A New Beginning Ch. 08'

by KiryusAna

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A fitting end to a curious situation

Well unless there’s more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please!

This is one of the best stories on here and one of the only reasons I go back on this site! Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I need more of this story! It’s so beautifully written. What’s next for Ana and Master Kiryu?

KiryusAnaKiryusAnaalmost 3 years agoAuthor

There is more to come. I just don't know exactly when, but I believe it will be soon. I just want to try to continue to give quality uploads instead of a poorly written continuation. I apologize for such an extremely long wait, but I hope to have a new chapter before August.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794about 1 year ago

What a wonderful story! Loved every bit of it and I'm glad to see you are still writing more for it. As a suggestion, since he has started to call her kitten due to her purr-like noises, could he get and make her wear a cat ear headband or finally give her a collar but with a bell?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiryusAna@KiryusAna
Just a girl writing stories about her fantasies. My content will consist mainly of power exchange and rough BDSM themes along with Sexual Slavery. If this entices you, I am glad and I hope you enjoy it! (Any stories involving Ana and Kiryu share credit with my (former) Master...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES