A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01

Story Info
First adventure with the Master PC program.
6.8k words
4.59
44.8k
83

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

Isn't that the saying?

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

I was going to get mine, no matter how long it took. Sarah deserved it.

Sarah. My fingers clicked over the keyboard, bringing up my bookmark to her online profile again. There she was, with quite a new life update: a new wedding ring was shining on her hand, her fingers wrapped with her husband Steve's fingers, as they stood in front of their dream house.

After they had betrayed me, I hadn't realized what happened for a while. My ex, Sarah, who had dropped me without a word or explanation. Steve, once my best friend, who had suddenly moved away. My patent application, for an innovative and (if I say so myself) brilliant invention that I had spent my life perfecting, rejected because someone had submitted a similar one just the week before.

It wasn't until six months after they left that my friend sent me a post, a picture of the two of them together, and I had figured it out. They had betrayed me, stolen my invention (and the tens of billions of dollars it should have gotten me), and run off together.

I tore my eyes away from the post and over to the other monitor, scanning for errors in the code. I knew it was ready though. I knew it was perfect. I had spent the three years since my patent application's rejection working on it. My program to alter anyone or anything, turning real life into something like The Sims. All that was left was to name it.

Oddly enough, I hadn't thought of that before now. I thought for a moment, and then typed out: Master PC.

I hit enter, and it was ready. My revenge could begin.

I went to bed, ready for the next day.

* * * * *

In the morning, I booted up my computer and opened the Master PC program. "Be the change you wish to see in the world," I thought with a smile. Probably not what Gandhi had in mind, but I brought up my own profile first anyway.

There I was. The new program was working perfectly. Every stat and feature was there.

5'8". Brown eyes. 270 pounds. 1 cavity. Dick size, max bench press, IQ, last book read, favorite TV show, it was all there.

First change I made? Getting rid of some pesky toe fungus that had been bothering me for a while. I highlighted the text, hit delete, and started pulling off my sock - by the time I was looking at my big toe, the fungus was gone.

I smiled wide - it worked! Then I set to making some other improvements. I had to admit, I had been skipping the gym a bit (ok, a lot) recently and hadn't been eating very well, as I'd been focused on finishing the program. Time to fix that - I took myself down to a trim 160, and put on a bit more muscle. Not enough to look like a bodybuilder, but like I took care of myself.

Then it was time to turn my attention elsewhere. First, I brought up Steve and Sarah's profiles.

Input:

Effective immediately, you can only orgasm by imagining Sarah fucking someone else. The thought of sex with your spouse is disgusting, so revolting it will make you vomit. Neither of you will discuss this with the other.

You are deeply ashamed of this, but the idea of Sarah fucking someone else is so hot you will masturbate multiple times a day, thinking about it.

That's enough for today, I thought. I didn't want to just make her fuck me, or make her a brainless fuck doll. It would be so much better to just manipulate the two of them - I wanted them fully aware of what was happening.

A giggle brought my attention away from the computer. Outside my apartment window, two floors below, some of the local college students were gathering to enjoy the summer sun, have a BBQ, and play some volleyball. One of the girls in particular caught my eye - she was stunning. She was wearing a jean miniskirt and a bikini top that barely contained her swaying breasts. Sweat was already beading on them, begging for a helpful tongue to lick them clean. Someone (her boyfriend?) was tickling her, and she let out another shriek of mock protest as I watched.

Saying she was "hot" wouldn't do her justice. She was tall, with long legs I could imagine wrapping around my waist. Blonde locks flowing past her shoulders and down her back. Her breasts were large, without seeming obscene or comical. She had plump lips, and immediately my mind wondered what they would feel like to kiss, or what they'd feel like wrapped around my shaft.

A good first test subject, I decided.

I reluctantly tore myself away from my balcony and sat back down at my computer to give the Master PC program its first workout.

I clicked through the menus to bring up a new profile, set my hands on the keyboard, and then paused. A frown came over my face.

"Fuck!" I thought. I hadn't considered using my program on strangers before now, only enemies, people I knew. I needed someone's full name in order to bring up their profile and begin making modifications.

For a moment, I considered canceling my immediate plans. Was I really that horny? I had waited three years, as I spent every waking moment working on my program - surely I could wait another few weeks until Sarah was ready for me? Did I really need to fuck this woman I had never seen before?

From down below, the woman's voice came wafting up: "Brad, stop!" The blonde goddess was playfully slapping away her boyfriend's hands as he chased her around. I imagined her slapping my hands away, failing to hold me back as I grabbed both her wrists, and held them over her head. Then she'd be helpless to stop me as I sloooowly slid my - no, I couldn't wait weeks. I needed her now.

"Dana Mitchell! You stop right there!" Brad called back, chasing her around the picnic table. I grinned, and typed "Dana Mitchell" into the program. After adding a filter for radius, I was able to easily find her profile.

5'9". 34 24 34. Ass toned from years of track. Prided herself on giving good head, but - this was interesting - she'd only had sex twice.

I looked for some of her personality characteristics, a plan beginning to form in my head. I could just order her "come to apartment 4B and do everything the man there tells you, then forget it," but where was the fun in that? Sure I could make her a mindless fucktoy, living only for my cum, but that felt boring. Even with the Master PC program on my side I wanted a bit of a game, a struggle, a chase.

As I watched, Dana's Horniness setting slid from 6 to 7 out of 10. Young Brad apparently knew what he was up to - too bad he'd never get to see the fruits of his labor.

Submissiveness, shame, measurements, aggressiveness, gag reflex ... I could tweak any of them. Or all of them.

I decided to save some time and give her a block input instead of playing around with all the separate levers. More detailed input could happen another time, when I wasn't so ready for it - but I wanted her now.

Input: Find an excuse to leave Brad and the others, go to the nearby apartment building, and come up to apartment 4B.

You and the man there have been dating for a while, and you find him extremely attractive, but he hasn't made a move yet. You had a date set for tonight, but you have decided to surprise him by coming by his place several hours before the date. Because he hasn't made a move in several dates, you are worried he doesn't find you attractive (I laughed out loud at the idea as I typed it out) or that he is going elsewhere for his "physical needs." You are dropping by before the date with the intent of seducing him. You want to prove you are worth his attention.

I hit Enter, then reread the instructions. After a moment I typed out an addendum:

Input: You have decided that perhaps he has not attempted to make a move because he thinks you are too innocent, so it is important that you prove you can be a filthy whore for him. It turns you on to see him aroused, and you want to make him cum.

There, I thought. That should do the job but keep it more interesting than just wiping her mind blank.

I had barely hit enter again when I heard a timid knock at the door. I forced myself not to run to answer it, and instead checked my hair in the mirror. I heard the knock again. I went to my room and pulled off my Tshirt, selected a nice black collared shirt - the kind I might wear to a date. I started pulling it on as I finally made my way to the door.

Dana was just about to knock again when I pulled the door open. I had only done up the bottom few buttons, and her eyes immediately dropped to my new six pack abs.

"Oh, hello, Dana! Is it seven o'clock already? I thought we were -"

"No, it's, um, hi," she replied. She glanced up and looked me in the eyes as I continued buttoning the shirt up. She looked happy to see me, but a little disappointed I was covering myself.

"I'm sorry, it's not time yet. I was just ... Can I come in?"

This was too good. This girl could have been a super model, she was vastly outside my league ... and she was clueless. She was standing on my doorstep asking to come in like an awkward 12 year old with a crush.

"Sure, of course," I said with a smile. I swung the door open wide and let her walk in. She turned toward me and slid past, "accidentally" brushing her beautiful melons against my chest as if she were just squeezing through a crack barely large enough for her. Once past me, she turned, pausing a moment as she took in the apartment, her hip cocked to one side, accentuating her long legs.

"It's good to see you ag -" I was cut off as she spun to face me, grabbed my face in both hands, and pulled me in for a deep kiss. I opened my mouth to accept her tongue, sucking on it as I moved one hand to her hip and the other to the back of her head, pulling her in.

I'm going to use this hip to pull your body against mine, I thought. I'm going to grab you by your hips while I fuck you from behind.

My other hand clenched a fistful of hair as I held the back of her head. All kinds of things to do with this. I could make her chin bounce off my balls, or I could push her face into a pillow as she screams.

Finally, she broke the kiss.

"I'm sorry, that was ... more aggressive than I should have been," she said. Her chest was heaving as she breathed heavily with excitement.

"No, no need to apologize," I said, forcing myself (again) to play cool. It will be more fun to keep playing dumb, make her throw herself at you I thought.

We made our way to the couch, where she sat close to me, almost touching. She started reaching out to place a hand on my thigh, but I immediately moved away, standing up to go to the kitchen.

"Would you like anything to drink, Dana? And to what do I owe the pleasure? I thought I wasn't going to see you until this evening."

She looked over the back of the couch at me. "I was in the area, and I just wanted to say hi," she lied. "I was hoping ... Can we talk for a minute?"

I pretended not to know what she meant. "We're talking now, aren't we? What's going on?" I had my head buried in the freezer, as if looking for ice for our drinks. She was silent for a moment, so I took my time.

"I was hoping we could talk about sex," she blurted out.

"Oh?"

"I was talking with some of my girlfriends, and we were wondering why you hadn't ... um, why you hadn't 'made a move', as they say." She looked away in embarrassment. Her face and neck were flushed.

I sat down again on one end of the couch, leaving plenty of space between the two of us.

"Well, Dana," I started, watching her. Her lips were parted, and she was practically panting. Oh my god, I thought. This submissiveness, this embarrassment ... it's making her even hotter. I hadn't programmed that (though I could have) - that was all her. "I guess I just wanted to be a gentleman, you know? Take it slow, make sure I'm never forcing you into anything you don't want."

As I accentuated "forcing," I was sure of it - I heard her moan. Fuck that was hot. So much better than if I had just ordered her to get off on being degraded.

"I appreciate that - every girl wants a gentleman, at times," she said, putting down her drink. "But I just wanted to make sure - I'm sorry, this is so embarrassing, I shouldn't -"

"No, no, go ahead Dana. What did you want to make sure of?"

"I'm sorry, I should -" she started standing up, as if to leave.

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back to me. She fell on my lap, her back against the armrest of the couch, my left hand "accidentally" grabbing one glorious breast as she did. She looked at the hand, then up at me. I gently flexed my hand, giving her breast a squeeze.

My whole demeanor had shifted, and she could tell. Now, I was in control. My right hand went to the back of her head and turned it to face me, as my hand left her breast and moved to grab her inner thigh. I leaned forward, brushing my lips over hers, but turned away just before it became a real kiss. Then I leaned forward so my lips were against her ear.

"Tell me, Dana, what is it you wanted to make sure of? What did you and your girlfriends worry about, when you were speaking with them about me?"

"I, I was worried maybe you were seeing someone else. We haven't talked about being exclusive, so it wouldn't be a problem or anything -" she was blurting the words out, almost incoherently, rushing to reassure me it would be ok if I were fucking other women.

I slid my hand further up her long, toned thigh, stopping with my fingertips just under the edge of her miniskirt.

"And tell me, Dana ... what if I was seeing other women?"

She flexed her hips, trying to bring them down into contact with my hand. She was desperate. "I just want to at least be equal with them. We've been dating for some time, and I - I think we should be taking our relationship to the next level. I want you to know you can treat me like anyone else you're seeing." She stared me in the eyes, mouth open, half a step from drooling.

"Like anyone else I'm seeing, Dana? You'd better be sure of that before you commit to it." I ran my right hand up from her waist, over her belly button, over her suckable tits and their erect nipples, easily poking through her flimsy swimsuit, and up to her throat. I found the right spot of her neck and gently squeezed.

"Yes, anyone else. Treat me like anyone else. I want to be used," she panted.

"I have a slut I use just for blowjobs, Dana. Well, 'blowjobs' probably isn't quite the right word. I text her, she comes over, I fuck her throat and don't give a shit if she gags or chokes, and then send her away with my cum on her face," I lied. With the Master PC on my side, it could be true enough before long, but Dana didn't know anything about that.

"I can do that!" Dana blurted out. "If you need your cock sucked, you can call me. If we're dating, I -"

"I'm glad you're ok with foreplay -"

She pouted, her perfect lips frowning - it was all I could do to resist pulling down my pants and fucking her face right there.

"No, I can do more. I just want to be here for your needs," she protested.

"I don't think that's true, Dana. You think so? How can you say that when you've only fucked twice?"

A moment of confusion crossed her face as she wondered how I knew that. I'd have to be more careful with letting information from the Master PC program slip out, in the future - but she let it go.

"I'm not against that - I'm not waiting for marriage or anything. I just haven't met a lot of good guys."

I pulled my hand away from her throat, letting the blood flow normally again. I placed my right hand on her toned stomach, then slid it forward, under the swimsuit until I was cupping her bare left tit. At the same time, I pushed my left hand between her thighs and then up to her burning pussy.

She moaned, her eyes closed in ecstasy for a moment, then remembered she was here on a mission: she had to convince me she could be as good a whore as anyone else, and she wasn't too innocent to satisfy me - no matter what I wanted.

"I can fuck. I - I have fucked. I want to fuck you so bad!"

"Take your top off," I ordered. "Why should I believe you, if you've fucked so little in the past. And be honest, don't just tell me what you think I want to hear."

She pulled her top off and tossed it aside as she spoke. "I had a boyfriend back in high school, and we ... but then he moved away. I was going to fuck Brad today, but then I remembered I was supposed to come here. Brad was going to be my first in years - OH!" She moaned loudly as my fingers found their way around her swimsuit and I abruptly pushed two fingers into her. She half sat up in surprise, and I took advantage of it by leaning forward to catch her swaying right tit in my mouth and suck.

After a moment, I pulled away to continue her torture. "You sure you want to fuck? You don't just want to have sex?" Then I returned to sucking her hard, pointy nipple.

"Oh god, that feels so good. I - oh god - what's the difference?"

I pushed my fingers deeper into her pussy, then paused and pulled away. The look of disappointment on her face as I pulled my fingers from her cunt and my mouth from her tits was pure gold. "What's the difference between having sex and fucking? Are you seriously asking me that? You know what, maybe it's better if we don't -"

I stood up and turned away, pretending I didn't feel her grabbing me.

"Wait wait no please, don't stop! I want to fuck! Tell me, please! Teach me!"

I just walked away, towards my bedroom. "Take off your bottoms and come with me if you want to learn."

She quickly shed her jean miniskirt and soaked bikini bottom, and started walking after me.

I held up a finger, stopping her, this blonde goddess, in her tracks. "No. Don't walk, crawl."

Her jaw dropped as she looked at me in disbelief. I could see the emotions playing across her face. She was so gorgeous, I was sure she had always been in control with any men in her past. Without the Master PC program, I certainly wouldn't have had the nerve to make demands of her like this, but now I had it, I wasn't going to let the opportunity go to waste.

I glanced toward the door. "You can walk out there and leave me alone, or you can get on your hands and knees and follow me to the bedroom, and I'll teach you the difference between having sex and fucking."

She didn't hesitate any longer. Dana dropped to her knees, then leaned forward onto her hands, and started crawling down the hall after me.

This girl was insanely hot. What she was doing going to the local college, I don't know - she should have been making millions working for Victoria's Secret or whoever. Instead, here she was - naked, her tight, toned ass in the air as she crawled on all fours toward my bedroom, desperate for me to teach her the difference between having sex and fucking ... when I was interrupted by a knock at the door.

I frowned. My cock was so hard it was about to burst through my zipper, and I still had two fingers covered in Dana's pussy juice ... This was hardly a good time. I checked the keyhole - it was Dana's boyfriend, Brad.

"Fuck," I whispered as he knocked again.

"Dana? You ok?" he called out.

Dana stayed on all fours, but turned around to face the door. "Brad?"

"Yes, it's your boyfriend. What is he doing here?" I hissed.

"He always takes care of me," she smiled. "He's such a good boyfri -"

"But how does he know you're here?"

"Oh, I told him where I was going. I said I'd just be a minute, when I left."

Fuck, I thought for the second time of the day. She had been here at least half an hour - if Dana had told Brad where she was going and that she'd be back soon, it was no wonder he was worried. I thought back to my early instructions, and realized my mistake.

I had told Dana to "make an excuse to leave Brad and the others," but I hadn't been clear that she shouldn't tell them where she was going or make sure she wasn't followed.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers
12