A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Subtlety was all well and good for a slow burn, but this situation was going to require some brute force.

"Uhhh, one second!" I called out. To Dana, I whispered, "what is Brad's last name?"

"Wensore."

I sat down at my computer, sucked Dana's juices off my fingers, and brought up Brad's profile in the Master PC. No time to be cute while the bastard was knocking on my door. I was going to hit him with a sledgehammer, not a scalpel.

First, I maxed out a number of his personality characteristics:

Submissiveness: 10

Sexual shame: 10

Aggressiveness: 0

Patience: 10

Gullibility: 10

Then I went to the general input box, in case I'd missed anything:

Brad, you know you can never sexually satisfy Dana. You encouraged her to seek out a real man, and you are honored that she texted you to come up to this apartment and see the result. You have an extreme cuckolding and humiliation fetish. The man is helping you with a major favor, and you should regard him as a great, trusted friend. You will never hurt him in any way, and you have no problem with anything that happens in apartment 4B.

I hit Enter and went to the door, passing Dana still naked, on all fours, in the hallway. She smiled as I gave one toned ass cheek a gentle slap.

I opened the door wide. "Hey, Brad - thanks for coming up."

"Hey, great to meet you," he said, stepping forward and throwing his arms around me in a big hug. He glanced at Dana and smiled. "I really appreciate you taking care of Dana - but I realized I haven't squared up."

I was confused for a moment, then realized what he meant when he pulled out his wallet.

"Here's $500, will that do it?"

I had told him I was doing him a favor, but I hadn't expected him to literally pay me for it. I laughed out loud - this was too good. This rich prick was paying me for the favor of cucking him.

"Dana - what have we done so far?"

"You fingered me, and sucked on both my breasts. And you were about to teach me the difference between having sex and fucking!" she answered with a smile.

"Oh wow, that's great. That's a lot," said Brad, looking proud.

"Yeah, so ..." I thumbed through the bills he'd handed me, pretending to think, then I leaned forward and lowered my voice so only he could hear. "This is good for what we've done so far, but like ... I haven't even let her suck my cock yet, you know?"

"Oh, so ... you'd want -"

"Yeah, I'd want to let her suck my cock. I mean, don't you want that?" We glanced over at Dana together. She was still on all fours, desperate to prove to me she could be a good whore for me. "Don't you want to see Dana gag on my cock as I shove it into her throat? I'm going to make her actually feel used for once, you know? She's gonna cum while she begs me to facefuck her harder, like a slut."

Brad moaned and came in his pants, picturing the image. After he came back down to earth, he said "You're right, I owe you more." He looked at me hopefully, asking, "Right after, I could go and come back ...?"

"Come on, Brad, don't push it, man." I put a hand on his shoulder, like his best friend in the world. "I'm already doing you a favor here. Tell you what - you go and get another $1,000, and I'll let you watch while I rape her ass."

He had been sharing a tender look with his girlfriend, Dana, but at my mention of her ass his head whipped around, staring at me, eyes wide.

"Oh, yeah. She's gonna pretend she doesn't want it at first, you know how these fuckwhores are. So I think I'll probably have to gag her, maybe push her head down into the pillow, to keep her quiet. Then I'll -"

Brad moaned again and ran out, probably to phone his daddy with the trust fund. That would be an amusing conversation to listen in on, but for now it was time to turn my attention back to Dana.

I led her down the hall to the bedroom, and had her get on the bed.

"Now, where were we? Ah, yes - you wanted to know about my other sluts, and were promising you could do anythi-"

Dana surprised me. She sat up and faced me, and I trailed off as she gently placed one delicate finger on my lips. It seemed like she had found some confidence.

"Listen ... I don't care. You can keep your other sluts; I know we've been dating a while but I don't want to push you for being exclusive if you aren't ready." She sat up on the edge of the bed and spread one gloriously long leg on either side of me as I stood before her. "I just want to be included. Maybe you thought I was too innocent to make a move on."

She used my shirt to pull me close, kissed the side of my neck, and undid the top two buttons.

"But I just need you to know I'm not innocent."

Another kiss, another button.

"I want to be in your phone on speed dial as 'best slut' - you can call me anytime, use my mouth, and kick me out, without a word."

Another kiss, this time a little lower, just below my collarbone, and another button came undone.

"I want to fuck you, and I want to have sex with you. You don't have to explain the difference, because you can do anything you want to me, anyway you want to, anytime you want."

She finished taking off my shirt as I stood silently, eager to see where she was going with this. Tossing my shirt behind, her hands went to my belt as she kissed the top of my abs in a wet, open mouthed kiss.

"And you're not as quiet as you think - I heard what you said to Brad. When you want my ass, you don't have to rape it. You can just tell me and I'll offer it to you ... unless you want to rape it, and then I'll struggle and fight to make it good for you."

My pants dropped to the ground, leaving each of us naked, finally. She continued kissing down my chest, planting another wet kiss on my lower abs. My cock twitched, hitting the bottom of her chin, leaving a trail of precum trailing behind. She chuckled and grasped it in one delicate hand as she shifted around until she was lying on the bed again. Now she was lying face down, spread sideways across my sheets, her eyes looking up into mine as her tight ass flexed. She smiled, knowing I was looking at it.

"Brad might be my boyfriend, and I was planning on letting him fuck me tonight, but something came over me." She sounded puzzled - but I knew exactly what had changed for her. "But now it's you. I want you. I want to be yours. I don't want you to think I'm innocent; I want you to think I'm a whore."

I reached down and grabbed some of the soft blonde hair on top of her head, and pulled. Her mouth fell open as she looked at me with hunger in her eyes.

"Suck my cock, Dana."

Dana stuck out her tongue, taking a long, gentle lick across the head of my cock, leaving a long string of precum that stretched between my head and her mouth. She slurped up the strand, then opened her mouth and started lowering down my shaft. I looked down in surprise, not feeling any contact - she was looking up at me like the cat that got the cream as she slowly wrapped her mouth around my cock, but avoided touching me. She was trying to see how deep she could go before she actually made contact.

As she played her game, I thought of my future. I'd have my revenge on Sarah, my ex, and Steve, my one-time best friend. I'd already used the program to stop them cumming except when they thought of Sarah with another man, and to make them find each other repulsive. Tomorrow I'd add another order, and keep building up until I had Sarah on her knees, begging to suck my cock. I'd make her pay me everything they had, $1 billion at a time, for the privilege of getting my cock down her throat. Speaking of which ...

I grabbed Dana by the back of the head and thrust forward, by cock immediately hitting the back of her throat. She moaned and closed her mouth around me. It was warm, wet ... heavenly.

I began to vigorously pump my hips, fucking this gorgeous woman's face like a pussy. She worked her tongue on the underside of my dick as I thrust and withdrew, working me into a frenzy. Every time I pulled my hips back, my dick was wetter, shining with juices. Every time I thrust forward, I could hear her gluck and gag as I hit the back of her mouth.

I leaned forward, over her body, and slapped her ass with one hand, still holding the back of her head in place with the other. She was taking the mouthfucking well, but it still felt good to remind her who was in charge.

SLAP! She moaned as I slapped her toned ass again. I squeezed, feeling the track star's tight ass flex under my grip.

"My god, Dana," I groaned. "Your mouth feels amazing. You must not have been lying; you really do like sucking cock ... but I can't wait to fuck your ass. I don't know if I can wait for your boyfriend to come back with his money to pay to watch."

Gluck Glug Gluck GLUGGLUCKGLUCK

She continued the vigorous pace I had set, then sped up on her own, thrusting her face up and down on my cock. Her hair and tits were swinging wildly as she made herself a slut for me.

"Oh, you like it when I talk about your loser boyfriend, do you?"

I leaned back so I could see her face again. She looked up at me and smiled around my dick, blushing slightly.

"Where's your phone? Give me your phone," I ordered.

She moaned unhappily and put both hands on my hips, trying to hold me in place and my dick in her mouth.

SLAPSLAPSLAP! I lay down three quick slaps on her ass.

"Now, whore."

She quickly pulled her face off my throbbing dick and stood up, leaving a trail of her own juices, for a moment, stretching between her shaved snatch and my sheets.

"Oh, you like when I call you names too, don't you slut? Your pussy is dripping as I use your face, isn't it?"

Despite everything, everything she'd already said and begged for, she looked bashful, embarrassed, cute.

"...yeah," she barely whispered as she found her miniskirt and pulled her phone out.

"What was that, slut?" I asked, holding out my hand.

She unlocked her phone and handed it to me. "Yes, I like it when you talk shit about my loser boyfriend. And yes, I like it when you call me names ... sir."

I smiled - I hadn't made her do that. Calling me "sir" was all her. She was looking at me, and I knew she could see how much I liked hearing it.

"Good girl," I said, testing the waters. She blushed again and looked away.

"What's your boyfriend's name in your phone?" She told me, and I found it. "Let's change it to 'Loser.' We should probably send him some pictures, don't you think?"

She grinned, still standing next to the bed. "If you want."

"'If you want ...?" I looked at her and raised my eyebrows.

"If you want, sir."

"Good girl."

I opened up her camera and snapped a picture of her standing naked in front of me. Her face was red from a mix of heat and embarrassment, and her pussy was glistening with wetness. Her makeup, however, was still mostly intact. We'll have to fix that, I thought as I hit Send.

I took a step forward, tossing her phone on the bed, and kissed her. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, urging her to suck it as I brought both hands up to cup each of her bountiful tits. After gently massaging them for a moment, I started to squeeze each nipple a little harder, until I felt her squirm. I pulled down and she followed, until she was forced to break the kiss and get down on her knees in front of me.

"I want you to play with yourself. Make yourself cum for me, like a whore," I ordered her. She nodded and started to slide her right hand toward her pussy, while her left hand went to cup one of her breasts. "You said you liked sucking dick. Tell me about that, and tell me why you want to suck mine, and why I should let you."

I picked her phone up again and started recording.

She looked up at the bright light of the camera as she sat on her knees in front of my hard, wet cock.

"I genuinely like sucking dick. The feel of it in my mouth, the sense of power and control ..." she moaned as she slid her middle finger inside herself. "I like that guys will do anything for just a chance of it. I can just get on my knees and they'll do anything, they're so - unff - flustered. When - oh god - when I failed a final in my senior year, I just dropped my water bottle in front of the teacher ..." she trailed off, squeezing her tit with one hand. She had pulled the other from her pussy and was starting to gently rub her clit. "I got on my knees to pick it up, and looked up at him while I was there. I was just a few inches from his cock." Her eyes shifted down to stare at my hard, angry cock, just inches from her mouth and licked her lips.

"He stared at me, and everyone knew what he was thinking. I just held my mouth open and kept eye contact. He was so embarrassed, he gave me an A. That was when I realized the power - OH - I had."

I took a small step forward, making sure the camera was still capturing everything, and slapped her face a few times with my wet cock. She moaned gently each time.

"Open your mouth, you fucking slut. Keep playing with yourself - I want you to make yourself cum with my cock in your throat."

She held her mouth open and stuck out her tongue, rubbing her slit faster and squeezing her nipple harder as I slid my cock into her mouth again.

"Mmmm," she moaned, as I once again hit the back of her mouth. I bounced off it a couple times, then (reluctantly) pulled my cock loose.

"Continue," I said, the camera still capturing her every movement.

"After I realized how eager guys were, I started promising it or the possibility of it, all the time. I'd get nearly any problem solved by pretending I might go on a date. I rarely did it though - but it's different now."

"Different? How so?" I asked. I slapped each of her cheeks with my wet shaft again.

"For the first time, I feel like I actually want to suck your dick, sir." She paused for a moment, thinking. "Well, sort of. I - it's hard to explain." She looked down at my dick again, and licked her plump lips.

"I want to suck your dick for itself, like, for the sucking alone ... but I really want you to think I'm a good whore, and I know good sluts are good at sucking dick. Does that make sense?" She looked back at me, through the camera.

"I'd want to suck your cock even if it didn't taste delicious. Same with what you were saying about raping my ass ... I don't really want a dick or anything there, but I'd happily do it for you. I want your cock in my ass, not for the ass fucking, but because you want it and I want to be a good whore for you."

"Do you know what else good girls do?" I asked. I twitched my cock, bringing her attention back to it.

She stuck out her tongue and captured a strand of precum that was about to escape. "Tell me, sir? Please? My limp-dicked boyfriend never taught me."

"Good girls don't just suck a cock or let it fuck their mouth," I said. "They let the dick into their throat. You want to be a good slut for me? Then ask me to please, sir, take your throat."

She almost flinched. "I've tried, sir - I want to be a good slut for you and take it deeper, but you're too big!"

I brought the camera lower, to just above her face. "Look at the camera and ask your boyfriend for permission to ask me to please, sir, take your throat." She looked genuinely afraid for a moment, but then steeled herself and nodded.

"Brad, baby - can I please have permission? I want to ask sir to please take my throat. Brad, please - I want sir to fuck my throat. Can you please let him do that, Brad? Please - I want sir's cock in my throat, I want to deepthroat him, honey."

I paused the recording and sent it to Brad, just as I heard a knock at the door.

What now? I wondered.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! This was my first writing attempt, and any constructive feedback would be greatly appreciated. More to come, soon!

12