A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun with Dana and Brad.
4.4k words
4.7
23.6k
25

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Banes
Banes
351 Followers

"Speak of the devil," I said as I turned away from the beautiful woman on her knees in front of me.

"Brad?" I called.

"It's me, I have your money," I heard back through the door. "Wait, I just got a text."

I opened the door and grabbed the $1,000 from his hand as he looked at the video I'd just sent him from his girlfriend's phone.

"Yeah, that was from me. Come on in." I brought him back to the bedroom, where I'd left his girlfriend Dana on her knees. She had just been begging Brad for permission to ask me to take her throat - despite claiming she liked giving head, she was apparently not an expert with deepthroat.

"Sit there and don't move," I ordered Brad, pointing at a chair in the corner. "Actually, turn it around first so you're facing the wall."

"Uhh -" he hesitated.

"Now. And call me sir," I ordered again.

"He likes it when I call him 'sir,'" grinned Dana.

"Good girl."

I flipped through the stack of bills Brad had handed me. "Remind me, what was this for?" I knew damn well what it was for, but I wanted to make him say it.

"For watching while you raped my girlfriend's ass, sir," he said.

"Right, right. Well, I'll let you know when that happens, but for now, stay facing the wall. And check the video she just sent you - skip to the last minute, your girlfriend had something to ask you."

I looked at Dana and grinned. She smiled back, and we enjoyed a short break as Brad loaded the text. There were a couple bottles of water by the bedside table, and I offered her one, and started chugging another as we waited for Brad to watch the video.

Finally, we could hear Dana's voice from the phone. She was asking Brad's permission to ask me to fuck her throat.

"Well Brad, what do you say? Would it be ok with you if I taught Dana here how to deepthroat?"

"Please, Brad, honey - I want him to fuck my throat. How can I be a good whore if I can't even take a dick past my tonsils."

He sighed and nodded. I could see he was getting hard at his humiliation. "Of course, baby. You can ask him for anything."

Dana started bouncing with glee, her magnificent breasts wiggling up and down. "Sir, can you please push your cock into my throat? I want to feel you throat fuck me."

I cupped her chin, looking down at her. I rubbed my thumb around her upper lip and she stuck out her tongue to try to catch it, drawing my thumb into her mouth to suck, as if to remind me what a good cocksucker she was.

"What will you do for me, Brad?" I asked.

Dana cocked her head and paused sucking. That wouldn't do - I pushed my thumb deeper into her mouth until I felt the back of her mouth, then kept going. She gagged, but I kept pushing, controlling her head and whole body - I pushed her back until she was pushed off her knees and sat against the bed on her (wonderful) ass. My thumb was still lodged in her throat, and the room began to fill with the sound of her gagging and choking.

Brad was also puzzled. "What? What will I do for you?"

"Yeah. You want me to fuck your girlfriend's throat, and she wants me to fuck her throat ... seems like I'm doing the two of you a favor. So, what will you do for me to do you the favor of pushing my dick into her throat until she gags?"

*God* I loved my Master PC program. A week ago this would have been unthinkable, but now it was going to be my new normal.

"I, uh, I can ..." he stammered and trailed off, trying to think of something appropriate to offer me. Cranking his Gullibility up to 10 was really paying off, but this wasn't exactly a situation that was covered in the etiquette books.

I decided to take mercy on him.

"I need some names, Brad. I need the full names of the, say, 25 hottest women on campus. Cheerleaders, teachers, whatever - you can use whatever criteria you want; get me a list of their full names, middle names, nicknames, all of it, along with the full names of whoever they're seeing/dating/etc. Ok? Oh, and also the full names of the ten or so richest folks on campus, and their partners' full names."

I was correcting my earlier mistake - I needed full names for the Master PC program to work. I would have to give it an update later on, but for now I couldn't just type in "that hot brunette over there," so I'd need names of the hotties, as well as names of the rich folks so I could get them to pay me.

"Yeah, sure, I can do that," Brad said.

"Good boy. Now, go ahead and listen for now, you can watch the rest of that video later, when you're alone."

I turned my attention back to Dana and pulled my thumb from her mouth.

"Sir?" she asked. "Now that we have Brad's permission, would it be ok for you to fuck my throat now? Please?"

I nodded and reached for her head, grabbing fistfuls of soft blonde hair in each hand. I guided her mouth back into my cock.

"God, your mouth was made for this, you know that, slut?" She moaned in appreciation. "I want you to start playing with yourself again. Make yourself cum while I drill your throat, whore."

She spent a moment rubbing both her bountiful tits, then slid her hands down her body to her pussy.

"Brad, did you ever try to get this bitch to deepthroat?" I pulled her head deep, keeping my cockhead just against the back of her mouth for a moment, enjoying the sensation. She tried to swallow, and the feeling of her tongue moving against the whole underside of my shaft was incredible.

"No, I di- didn't," Brad stammered. "I treated her like a princess."

"Oh, you mean your dick wasn't long enough to reach her throat?" I chuckled, locking eyes with Dana. "Well, here it comes, Princess."

She nodded, continuing to rub her clit and slide two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. I held my grip on her head and pulled, exerting more force, forcing my dick past her mouth and into her throat. Her lips were stretched thin around the base of my cock as I pushed her nose into my pubes.

"Doesn't look like much of a princess now, Brad."

She gagged loudly, her eyes watering. I felt a spasm go through her throat - her body attempting to force my dick out of her throat. I pulled back until just the head of my dick was in her mouth, giving her a moment to catch her breath.

"Would a good whore be done now?" I asked. Dana coughed and shook her head. "Do you want to be a good whore?" She nodded, and I pulled her back down onto my dick. When I hit the back of her mouth, this time I didn't pause, just continued pulling on her head at a steady rate.

"You can do it, Princess," I smiled. "Just open up your throat and give me it to me, you fucking slut."

Dana moaned, rubbing herself faster.

"Come on you cunt. Take it." Her eyes were dripping, her throat was flexing on my dick non-stop, but she wasn't giving out. Dana was getting off on the treatment.

"Jesus, Brad," I laughed. "Your girlfriend's pussy is leaking on my floor. She's so wet, playing with herself, I think she's about to cum. You ever make her cum like this? Ordering her to play with herself while she gagged on your cock?"

He was staring so hard at the wall I thought it might start burning. "No, we never did that."

"Why not, Brad? Not man enough for it?"

Dana moaned again and added another finger to her pussy while continuing to thumb her clit.

"What a slut you are. Look at yourself, slut. Playing with yourself while I teach you to deepthroat ... your loser, limp-dicked boyfriend in the corner," she moaned loudly again. She was getting close, I could tell. I kept going. "What a fucking whore. Only whores take dick in their throats, while they drip pussy juice on the floor."

She was still gagging and choking every time I pushed my dick past her tonsils, but she was taking it. I pushed another inch in, stretching her throat wide. Her mascara was starting to run.

"You're such a fucking cunt, Dana. Cheating in front of your boyfriend. You begged, Dana. You begged me to fuck your throat - who else but a slut would do that?" As I asked the question, I pushed the final inch of my dick into her throat and held it there. "Cum for me, you fucking slut."

And she did. She started moaning loudly around my dick, staring at my eyes, clutching her left breast and thrusting her fingers deeper into her cunt. She started moving up and down as if riding a cock, causing her other breast to begin wiggling enticingly.

As she moaned, her vocal vibrations went through my dick. I looked down at her. Her perfect makeup was ruined, her red lips around the base of my dick, her nose touching the bottom of my stomach. Her boyfriend was in the corner, listening but looking away. She swallowed, her tongue sliding all around my shaft, tipping me over the edge.

"Oh my god!" I cried. "I'm gonna fucking cuuuuummm!" I pulled my cock out of her throat and thrust it deep again, all the way to the root. A loud *GLUCK* echoed through the room. I did it again, and again. *GLUCK GLUCK* Dana's throat twitched as I fucked it. I was using her throat like a fleshlight, just a hole to fuck.

I came.

My cock pulsed, spurting a thick load directly into Dana's stomach. Again and again, *Gluck* after *Gluck*, I pulled my dick out of her throat and thrust it in again, cumming all the while.

Finally, slowly, when I could see again, I pulled my cock from her throat. She chased after it, sucking the last drops clean and licking up every drop before finally releasing my dick from her mouth with a satisfied smile. In the corner, Brad quietly moaned as he came in his pants a second time.

"Was that good, sir?" she asked.

I collapsed on the bed, and she crawled up to snuggle next to me, her beautiful tits pressed against my chest. "Yeah, Dana. That was good, you're a good slut - good girl."

She blushed and buried her face in my chest - quite an amusing juxtaposition from the cum-hungry whore she'd been just a few moments before.

A few moments passed with perfect silence. Then I noticed Dana was looking down, and she sighed in what sounded like possible disappointment. I looked down and saw what she was looking at - my softening cock.

"So ... I guess all that talk of ass-rape will have to wait for another day?" she asked. "It's ok - that's totally fine."

I paused, thinking. "Give me a moment."

I stood up and walked back to my computer, set up in the living room. I brought up my own profile.

I scrolled through the list of characteristics the Master PC program had for me. This program, my own invention, continued to surprise me. I had programmed it to learn and grow on its own to replicate everyone's stats in better and better ways, so I wasn't shocked to see newer, more detailed options available - but I was shocked to see just how many new options I had already.

I clicked on the Sex menu, and dozens of drop-down selections appeared. I found what I was looking for: Sexual Stamina.

I gave myself a couple extra points there, so I could last as long as I wanted to. Then, even better, I found Sexual Recuperation - with a couple extra points there, I'd be ready for Dana again in no time.

While I was there, I brought up Sarah and Steve again. I had given them modifications to find each other repulsive and only cum to thoughts of Sarah with another man just hours ago, but hey, I was here. I wanted to move forward with the larger revenge plan again. After a moment of thought, I brought up Sarah's input:

You find yourself daydreaming, remembering past sexual partners. You'll remember being with me, and begin masturbating. From now on, the only way you can orgasm is by remembering times my cock was in you.

I hit Enter and went back down the hallway to Dana and Brad.

Dana was still spread across the bed on her stomach, her tight, runner's ass exposed and inviting. She was looking at her boyfriend where he sat in the corner, facing the wall. She was putting the horns to him.

"I don't know if I've ever come so hard, Brad. It was incredible. When he came in my throat, I felt like a real woman, maybe for the first time."

In the corner, Brad groaned.

"I was planning on letting you fuck me - today, actually," she continued. "I was ready to go all the way, not just oral, you know? I was going to let you finally push your dick into my tight. Wet. Hungry. Pussy."

I quietly entered the room and leaned against the door, watching. This was incredible. I couldn't believe people in the stories I'd read would want brain-dead bimbos, when this was so much better. All I'd made Dana believe with the Master PC program was that she and I were dating and she wanted to please me, and that she was worried I had other women since I had been such a gentleman I hadn't made a move. She'd done all the rest. Now she had cum while choking on my dick, and she was joining me in turning the screws on Brad.

Dana continued, "But now, baby? I don't know if I'm ever going to fuck you."

"Oh god," whined Brad from the corner. He'd cum in his pants twice already, but was sporting another tent.

I joined in. "Brad, come on - you paid me $1,000 to let you watch while I raped her ass. Do you really think she could respect you after that?"

"I don't think I could. And you also gave me permission to beg him to fuck my throat. Remember that, Brad, baby? What kind of a man would do that?"

"I wasn't going to do it if you didn't give her permission, you know," I said. "I wanted to hear her beg, and she wasn't going to beg without your permission. My god, you're fucking pathetic."

Dana turned on her side. Her breasts sat high on her chest, topped with small, hard nipples. Looking at me, her breathing quickened and her nipples began to harden.

"Are you ready again? Sir?"

I grinned and walked over to the bed as she got up on all fours. She turned away from me, presenting the toned spheres of her ass.

"Is this how you want me, sir? You still want to fuck my ass? My smallest, tightest hole?"

Now it was my turn to groan. I grinned my soft cock and gave it a few slight tugs. I could feel the blood quickly returning to it.

"Only sluts take it in the ass - don't you think, sir?" My god, this woman was incredible. I had gotten so lucky to find her as my first victim with the Master PC program - I hadn't realized before how turned on I got by dirty talk. "Is that what you want me to be - a little ass-slut for you? Do you still want to fuck my asshole while my boyfriend watches?"

I thought a moment. Dana looked over her shoulder at me, head cocked, trying to figure out why I had paused.

"I didn't actually say Brad could watch while I *fucked* you in the ass, Dana. I said he could watch while I *raped* your ass."

She saw where I was going with this, and grinned cruelly. She looked back at Brad.

"But sir ... If I *want* you to fuck your huge cock into my ass; if I want to be your anal whore ... then it's not really rape, is it?"

"No, no, wait -" Brad stammered.

"Shut up, Brad." I looked back at Dana. "That's right - if you want it, then it wouldn't be rape. So I could keep Brad's $1,000, fuck you in the ass like a whore, and not let him watch."

We grinned at the idea and Brad sputtered uselessly in the corner. Then Dana had another idea.

"But sir ... what if I didn't want you to fuck my ass?" I looked back at her, panicking. Had the Master PC programming slipped somehow? Was there a time limit to modifications? I looked around for a clock - when had I sent her the first instructions?

"That's my tightest, warmest, sluttiest hole, sir. Why, if you wanted to fuck me there, I might have to try to fight back ... to wriggle away as your cock puuuushed its way into me."

Now I got it. She was continuing to play with Brad, while also giving me options. She was letting me know she was happy to roleplay, if that's what I wanted. I walked up to the bed and grabbed her breasts. She moaned lightly and maneuvered around until she was on her knees on the bed, looking me in the eyes, both her perfect tits in my grip.

"You might have to tie me up, sir. You might have to hold my hands above my head ... push my face down into the pillow so I couldn't fight back ... or tie my hands behind my back ..."

I cupped both heavy breasts, rubbing my thumbs gently over the growing nipples. She moaned lightly as I brought them up to my mouth.

"You could - if you wanted, sir - you *could* rape my - oh that's good - you could rape my ass if you wanted."

I pulled the one breast from my mouth and moved to suck the other.

"What do you think, Brad? Do you think I should *fuck* Dana's ass, or *rape* it?"

"Brad, honey - we need you to choose," Dana chimed in. Brad whimpered. "If he fucks my ass, you don't get anything for your $1,000. You don't even get to watch. But if he *rapes* my ass, baby - you can watch it. You can watch while I struggle, while he holds me down. He'd overpower me, force me, and make me take it."

I dropped her left tit and brought my hand down to her cunt, roughly inserting several fingers. She gasped, but continued.

"Do you really want that, Brad, baby? Do you want to watch me struggle and fight? Get forced? Made to cum again and again, against my will, with sir's cock in my ass?" She leaned forward, resting her head on my chest as I continued to fondle her wet pussy. "I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? That's so fucking pathetic. What kind of boyfriend would want to watch that?"

She brought her hands to my crotch, gently pulling and stroking to get me fully hard again. I grinned.

*Fuck Brad*, I thought. *This is for me*.

I brought my hands up to her beautiful face and gripped her tightly, then abruptly pushed her roughly onto the mattress.

"No, sir! Please!" she shrieked.

"You're done teasing me, slut. I need your ass, whore, and I don't give a shit what you want."

I held the back of her throat, pushing her into the sheets.

"Please, no - no sir!" Her voice was muffled through the mattress. Dana struggled against my tight grip, unable to pull her head up. Her fists pounded the sheets uselessly.

Brad stood up and started turning the chair around, but I stopped him. "I said you could watch, fucko - I didn't say you could face me - sit back in your corner. There's a mirror there." I nodded toward a small, handheld mirror just a few inches wide, sitting by the table. Brad groaned in disappointment but sat down again, holding the mirror high to get the best view he could.

"You paid $1,000 to watch me rape your girlfriend's ass - hope you get your money's worth!"

I pushed Dana's hips into the edge of the mattress and then grabbed her right hand. I roughly yanked it behind her, pressing it into the small of her back.

"Sir, it was just a joke - please, don't fuck my ass! I don't want to be an anal whore!"

I kept my right hand on her right wrist, holding her body down, but let go of her head so my left hand could grab a bottle of lube nearby. Dana used the opportunity to raise her head up and beg more loudly. She was gorgeous, even with her face covered by hair and with filth flowing from her mouth.

"Don't make me take your big, hard cock in my little asshole, sir, please! Your dick is so fucking big, sir - you'll stretch my ass out so much it'll never be the same!"

She continued to mock-struggle and wriggle as I spread the lube across my dick. I squirted a bunch over her asshole and started pushing it in with my fingers, stretching her out as I did.

"Oh, god, Brad, please! Help me! Brad, you're my boyfriend - don't let him rape my ass while you sit there and watch, like some kind of pathetic, little-dicked, loser!"

Brad held the two-inch mirror high, moving it around to see as much as he could. He was rubbing his own penis through his pants, about to come again.

"Still think she's a Princess, Brad?" I asked. I laughed and lined my dick up, and pushed into her.

"Ohhhhhhh, my god," Dana moaned, feeling my shaft stretch her out.

Slowly, I slid my cock deeper into her. Looking down, I watched my cock spread her ass open.

Banes
Banes
351 Followers
12