A New Beginning - Master PC Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my *god* - I feel so full!" Dana moaned, momentarily forgetting her character.

I gripped her hip with my left hand and put the other on her shoulder, using both grips to pull her whole body back against me. I bottomed out, feeling the tight muscles of her ass press against my hips.

"Sir, it hurts, please. Please sir - you made your point, you raped my ass. Don't fuck it so good you make me cum while my boyfriend watches, sir. That would be so humiliating he might cry, sir. Please don't fuck my ass so hard -"

I cut her off by moving my grip from her shoulder to her mouth as I began to fuck her.

"Shut up, whore. You love it and you know it. You're about to cum again, aren't you, slut? You just need a hard dick in your ass and you're in heaven, aren't you, Princess?"

"MMMMmm, MMMMmmPPPHHH!"

I continued to pound her, thrust after thrust, driving deep into her ass. I took my left hand off her hip and reached around her body, leaning forward to rest my body weight on her. My fingers sought her clit, making her moan loudly again.

"Hear that, Brad? Hear her moan? Your girlfriend is about to cum while I rape her ass, like a fucking slut."

I rubbed her clit harder, still thrusting my cock in and out of her tight ass. I could feel her breath coming heavier. She was about to cum, alright.

I took my hand off her mouth and grabbed a chunk of her hair, yanking back like reigns so I could speak directly into her ear.

"I need you to cum for me, whore. Cum! Let me feel you cum while I pound your ass like a slut."

She exploded. I felt her clit twitch, and her ass clench around my cock - it felt like a vice of hot velvet.

"Ohh, sir! I'm cumming! You're gonna make me cum on your diiiick!"

I couldn't resist sticking it to Brad again, so I asked her, "Have you ever cum this hard before, whore? Anyone make you cum like that?"

"No, sir! Oh fuck! I've never cum like this befooooore!"

I was getting close, too. I pounded Dana's ass harder, making her tight cheeks jiggle with every thrust.

"Fuck, sir - it feels so good. Your cock in my ass, sir - it's beautiful."

I kept thrusting but drifted, mentally - I was seeing the day of revenge in the future. It was going to look a lot like this. Sarah, begging for my cum. Steve, in the corner, watching me fuck his wife's ass.

"Where do you want to cum, sir? In my ass? Do you want to fill my little ass up with cum?"

I groaned. I was resting my forehead between Dana's shoulder blades as my hips kept twitching, reaming her tightest hole.

"Do you want my throat again? I could get on my knees and you could gag me again? Want to make me taste my ass on your cock, sir? Only - UHH - only real sluts would taste their ass off a cock." I kept thrusting, getting closer and closer to the edge. Dana kept spewing filth, pushing me on. "You know, you still haven't fucked my pussy yet, sir..."

I came. I roared, my cock flexed, filling Dana's ass full of my second load of cum. She wiggled her hips and flexed her legs and ass, greedily milking every drop out of me.

I pulled out with a wet squelch and flopped on the bed, panting. She let herself drop next to me.

I looked over at Dana - she looked well and truly fucked. Her hair was a mess, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat. She rolled over on her back, so we were staring at the ceiling together. I leaned over and - again - took her melon-sized, perfect tit in my mouth, licking the sweat from it.

"Put the mirror down, Brad," she ordered her boyfriend. "Ass rape is over."

I couldn't wait to see where the Master PC was going to take me next.

* * * * *

Thank you for reading! All constructive comments are greatly appreciated.

12