A New Beginning or the End?

Story Info
Chris breaks Lilys’ heart, can he make it up to her?
5.3k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's it! I was never talking to him again, that fucking asshole.

I stumbled down his front stairs. Failing to put my boots on, the concrete cold and uncomfortable under my sock-less feet.

The rain and my tears were blurring my vision and obscuring my glasses. I heard Chris call out, his voice distant through the sound of rain on the pavement.

I tumbled to the ground. My knees made first contact, followed by my hands and then my left shoulder.

"Fuck!" I yelled, rolling onto my back.

The rain sliced at my face, cold against my puffy eyes and snotty nose.

A sob escaped my mouth, the pain in my shoulder overtaking the pain in my chest.

I rolled over onto my side, bringing my knees up to my chest, not caring how the ground scraped me. I buried my head into my knees and sobbed, the rain now falling against the side of my face.

Suddenly it stopped. I felt something warm draped across me. The smell let me know it was Chris. I inhaled, my stomach fluttering.

He bent down and scooped me into his arms before swiftly standing, letting out a breath as he did. I was too tired to fight, so I simply cried into his shoulder and lay there.

I only stopped crying when he lowered me to his bed, soaked clothes and all. He said nothing.

Simply knelt beside the bed and looked at me, a sadness in his eyes.

In response, I closed mine. Fuck him, why's he sad? I went to turn onto my side, but an ache shot through my shoulder.

Letting out a hiss, I lay on my back suddenly noticing how wet and cold I was.

Promptly, I began removing my clothes.

Chris cleared his throat.

Oh yeah, him again.

"Do you have a t-shirt?" I pressed through chattering teeth.

I clumsily attempted to pull off my jeans with one hand, they aptly got caught on my leg and I let out a cry in frustration.

Chris reached over and pulled on the wet fabric, his warm hand brushing against my thigh, I flinched in response.

"I got it," I snapped, pushing his hand away.

He didn't protest, just turned to get a T-shirt from his wardrobe. Promptly I pulled the trousers off, alongside the rest of my clothes, being kind to my shoulder as I went. I scrambled under his duvet, throwing everything but my underwear on the floor.

My bra was somehow a little damp, but fuck was I being naked around him. Even if it was under a top.

Chris returned with a large t-shirt in his hand, I pulled it on under the covers and sat up. Uncomfortably pulling at my damp bra which was very annoyingly leaving an outline against the grey shirt.

"Just take it off," he exclaimed rolling his eyes.

"Wouldn't you love that?" I snapped, looking away.

"Lily fucking hell, grow up please I get it, you're mad but don't be childish," he humphed.

"Fuck. You. And fuck. Off." I seethed, turning to look at him.

Chris looked like he was about to say something, or rather yell it. But he swallowed it, his blue eyes gazing at me. Before turning around and storming out of the room, slamming the door.

He was right. I was being childish, but he had hurt me first, my face pulling into a frown. Tears burned in my eyes and a quiet sob escaped my lips as I sank into the covers, pushing my face into his pillow.

Doing my best to smother my cries.

I cried myself to sleep, exhausted by everything.

I awoke to the sun hitting me in the face. I blinked against the light and groaned. My throat hurt, and my body ached. Where the fuck was I?

Oh shit, yeah.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and sat up, putting on my glasses. Chris must've slept in the living room.

Checking my phone, I groaned, seeing twenty missed calls from my mum and a thousand missed calls and texts from my new housemate.

I messaged everyone back, letting them know I wasn't dead or anything. Putting my phone down, I realised how dehydrated I was.

It took everything in me to get out of bed, but I stumbled to Chris' en-suite.

Desperately I drank out of the tap and honestly felt like I had been revived from the dead.

I began brushing my teeth and washing my face. Luckily I hadn't moved all my stuff out yet.

My heart twinged.

As I walked down the hall to the kitchen, I could hear him softly humming to a song playing off his phone. I turned the corner to find him in a pair of boxers and an apron. No t-shirt. Chris' back muscles flexed and tensed as worked his way around the stove, each movement causing his tattoo to shift with him. I bit my lip as I watched him cook, the scene sending a soft hum between my legs.

"Fuck!" He jumped, suddenly turning and realising my presence.

"Sorry my bad," I laughed, walking over to the island.

I hoisted myself up onto a chair. Doing my best to not let my bare ass touch the leather chair. I failed miserably.

He placed a plate of fresh fruit, bacon, and scrambled eggs with a toasted buttered bagel in front of me. My mouth watered as I looked down at it. This was an 'I'm sorry' breakfast if I'd ever seen one.

"Thank you," I answered softly, before picking up my cutlery.

Completely overtaken by my hunger, I attacked the plate. Chris turned to wash the dishes as I did. The pile looked like it accumulated over a few days. As I finished the second bagel slice, I noticed Chris's silence.

Not that I wanted to hear anything he had to say.

But I knew him. He was a poster child for ADHD and that man did not shut up.

"What is it Chris?" I sighed, sitting up to look at him furiously washing dishes.

Fuck, his back looked hot, the muscles under his shoulders flexing as he scrubbed. I shifted in my chair.

"What?" he feigned innocence, not even attempting to face me.

"I know you." I rolled my eyes, a pain shooting through my chest.

"I j-just...nothing," he stuttered.

"What!" Frustration filling me at this point.

He switched off the music and turned to me, washing up gloves and all. Sweaty from the steam, his brown hair sticking to his forehead. Chris stared at me so intently that I sat up a little straighter in my chair.

He had seemed so broken.

"I'm sorry. Last night, after I carried you in, I realised I never really apologised. Not truly, not in the way you deserved. So I'm sorry. I should have never hurt you like that. In one of the worst ways. I fucked up I know, that's why I ended things I couldn't look at you knowing...," He rambled, tearing up as he went.

At this point, he had removed the gloves and stood at the island. I looked away, unable to hold my gaze against his.

I opened my to speak, but he cut me off.

"I know that not an excuse and bu could never expect you to forgive me. You can't. But I want you to know that I love you and that I'm sorry."

Chris made his way round the counter. He was now beside me. So close, too close. I could feel his body heat. I struggled off the stool and took a step away, unable to look him in the eyes.

"You know what really sucked," I whispered, my voice hoarse. "Out of nowhere you dumped me. No explanation, no justification. I spent t-two days not eating, not sleeping as I racked my brain. Trying to figure out what I did wrong." I gasped, tears falling down my face. Continuing to look down.

"Three years!" I yelled. "Three fucking years and you didn't have enough respect for me, to be honest. I had to find out from someone else after you dumped me! Do you know how meaningless that made me feel?"

At this point, I wanted to get the fuck out of the apartment. Now sobbing, I turned and walked towards the door. My mission to move my stuff out was interrupted last night, but I didn't give a fuck anymore. Being in what used to be our apartment felt suffocating.

"It was at the club," Chris whispered. My head pounded in my ears. I knew it.

"She was one of the customers. I was at the bar, fucked up on shots. It was nearing the end of the night. She told me she 'had a secret' and stupidly I leaned across the bar. She leaned in and kissed me. I-I didn't resist,"

My heart was beating so hard I thought I was going to pass out. Tears still rolling down my face.

"By the time I pushed her away, I knew I had fucked up. I wanted to tell you, but I was a coward. I knew it would break us. I knew it would break you," He breathed, my back was still turned to him, but I felt him getting close.

Chris took my hand, but I pulled it away, spinning around to push him away.

"You know- "I started, choking on my tears. "If you had just told me, I would be mad, but we could've worked on it. But the fact that you didn't trust me...? Cheating is one thing, but then lying and breaking my heart without the decency of an explanation..."

"There are no words that can explain how deeply I regret it. How deeply I regret hurting you! You're right, you deserved way more the what I gave you. I should've trusted you and what we had."

What Chris and I had was mind-boggling. I had never been in a relationship where I felt so secure and loved.

Nor had I ever loved anyone so intensely. I had wanted to marry him, which was why when he broke up with me, my heart hurt so much I thought I was going to die.

The thought of anger rose through my body. I wanted to hurt him for hurting me.

"Well, you ruined it," I sneered, stepping closer to him, "There is no coming back from this,"

"You don't mean that" his eyes watered again.

"I do and I won't miss you or our shitty life together," Total bullshit spilling from my lips.

"Lily- "

"No fuck you, our relationship was a mistake." At this point, I was just being mean, but the anger was forcing the words out faster than I could acknowledge them.

Suddenly, the sadness in Chris' eyes quickly flashed to anger.

"Oh fuck off," Chris snapped, causing me to jump "You can say a lot of things but you can't lie and say we aren't great together."

I had gotten what I wanted. I hurt him, but now I felt bad. Choosing to remain silent, I crossed my arms.

"I can make you cum harder than anyone else you've ever been with," he retorted.

A loud gasp escaped my mouth.

"Fucking Amy," I seethed, the smirk on his lips confirming it. "I told Amy that in private, she swore never to tell anyone!"

He was now inches away from me. Too close again. I needed distance, I needed space from the intensity I felt when near him. Stepping away, I then collapsed onto the sofa.

"You can't even deny it," he laughed, towering over me.

"Fuck. Off" The words rolled off my tongue with a venom.

But he laughed, he simply laughed. Next, he took off his apron and knelt in front of me, his stormy eyes now level with mine.

"You know it's true, even though you don't want to admit it or think about it. You know I can make you cum like no one else." Chris spoke firmly.

"I haven't even thought about you," I lied profusely, remaining as stubborn as possible.

These past three weeks had been hell without him, especially without the sex. My poor vibrator was begging for a break.

"Bullshit. You can't tell you haven't thought about us, about how many times I've made you cum on my cock. How many neighbours have learnt my name as you screamed it at the top of your little lungs? Hell, I know you're wet right now," He spoke so matter-of-factly. His voice was low and filled with lust.

He was again looking into my eyes. I closed my legs, hoping he couldn't see the wet patch growing in my panties under his shirt.

"You have a tell," he smirked.

"What?"

"You can't keep your feet still when you're turned on. You rub them together, like a little cricket," he continued, running his eyes over my body, finally landing on my

fidgeting legs.

I snapped my ankles together and placed my hands on my bare knees, forcing them to stay still and flush against the sofa. He was right. It was a way of distracting me from the ache in my pussy.

"You know I'm right because I know you." He spoke with such intensity. "I know what makes your pussy tick. I know that the way I press your legs against your chest when we fuck makes you cum harder than anything else. I know that you love having your hair pulled when you have a cock gagging your pretty mouth."

He made no effort to move toward me, but was staring at me intently. Fucking me with his gaze.

At this point, my legs were rubbing together, providing beautiful friction against my clit, the inside of my thighs now slick.

"Most importantly, I know that you cum the hardest when I call that your pussy mine. When I remind you that I own your pretty hole,"

I moaned at the words, my body betraying me as my hands found their way between my legs. Chris had his hand gently stroking his cock through his boxers.

My mouth watered at the sight. I needed to see it.

But I knew I had to work for it. I pulled the shirt off over my head. Before gently grasping my boob, whilst the other made its way into my panties.

Spreading my legs for Chris, I pulled them to the side, making sure he got a clear view of his wet I was. Two fingers glided over pussy and I let out a sigh. Finally. I closed my eyes and began rubbing my lips in small circles, filling the room with deliciously wet sounds.

"Fuck" Chris grunted. I opened my eyes, his dick was out now. Swollen and so very hard, it was slick with pre-cum.

He now had two hands wrapped around his large cock, thrusting it into his hands. Whilst I rubbed at my clit, my eyes focused on his swollen and wet member. I licked my lips, I wanted it in my mouth.

Chris read my mind moving up onto the couch, we manoeuvred so his back was against the arm of the sofa. I knelt in between his legs, one of which was on the ground and the other spread out beside me.

He grabbed my neck, pulling me in and kissing me intently. His mouth was burning against mine. I had missed his lips, how he tasted.

"I need you in my mouth," I whispered against his lips. He simply nodded, unable to find words amidst the lust.

Pulling away, I looked down to where his cock stood proudly my free hand reached over and cradled his balls. I leant down so my ass was in the air, giving me easy access to continue rubbing my clit softy.

Chris groaned as I spat on his length.

Slowly, I dragged my tongue up his length, making him sigh my name softly. When I reached his tip, I slowly circled it with my tongue, watching a bead of pre-cum form teasing him like this for a bit. Continuing to collect pre-cum as I went. I pushed a finger into my pussy in response.

"Hmmmm," I moaned.

In one swift motion, I bent down further and took him in my mouth, sucking as I moved my head up and down. Chris softly took my glasses off before sweeping my hair up into a ponytail. He grabbed it in a fist and began to guide my head as I moved.

Finally, I hollowed out my cheeks, relaxed my throat, and took him as deep as I could. My lips now met my hand, which had been cradling his balls.

"Oh fuckkkkk'" Chris breathed. "You always feel so good..."

My eyes watered at the reduced oxygen, my head fuzzy. I held him there as long as possible as he ground his hips deeper into my mouth. Two fingers now plunged into my pussy as I moaned against his dick. I could feel the cum trickling down my thighs at this point.

Needing air, I pulled back and gasped, his pre-cum and my saliva dripping out my mouth. Chris looked down at me through hazy eyes.

"Fuck, I love you," he whispered.

I let go of his balls, moving back so I could suck them into my mouth, making sure to give them equal attention as my now free hand wrapped tight around the base of his cock.

Sucking as I massaged them with my tongue, Chris continued groaning out numerous swear words.

I did this until I needed his cock back in my mouth and, with that, I took him back into my throat in one swift motion.

His fingers wrapped themselves through my hair, holding me still, and I sighed happily.

Chris held me there for a few seconds. I internally smiled, knowing he was just trying not to cum.

I groaned when he finally proceeded to fuck my face, his dick slowly but forcefully hitting the back of my throat.

Keeping my throat as relaxed as I could, I closed my eyes in bliss, whilst continuing to finger myself. I was so close.

"That's right, fuck your pussy while I use your mouth," Chris rasped, his hips lazily thrusting in my open mouth for a few seconds more.

Sadly, he quickly pulled me up into a kneeling position, leaving me coughing and sputtering, a trail of cum and salvia connecting me to his tip. My vision was teary and my throat sore, but I had never been wetter.

He leaned in to kiss me, his tongue exploring my mouth. Cum and spit swirled through the kiss. My fingers pulled out of me and frantically rubbed my clit. I gasped into his mouth as my orgasm eclipsed, he pulled back and gripped my hair tighter, the pain forcing my eyes open.

"Fuck you're so beautiful," he groaned, looking deeply at me, "cum on your fingers baby."

Suddenly Chris reached between my legs and pushed two fingers into me. I yelped at the surprise as he fucked me.

With that, the muscles in my stomach tightened, electricity shooting through me, I let out a cry. Squeezing my eyes shut, my body shook as I came. Every muscle in me trembled as I held Chris for support.

"Oh please, please, please... Fuuuccckkkk," I wailed, riding out my orgasm.

Sweaty and tired, I collapsed against Chris' hard chest. My heart felt like it was going to leap out of me. I really had missed him. He pulled out of me then me into a kiss as he moved me into his lap, his arms wrapping around me. At this point, I remembered he had never actually cum, his cock still slick and hard, pressed against my ass, I ground into it.

"What was that you said out the sex being shit" he cracked up pulling away and kissing my forehead.

"Shut up and fuck me," I replied breathlessly into his chest.

He pushed me off his lap as he stood before pulling me towards the bedroom, my legs still shaky as I followed.

"Sit down, back against the headboard," he ordered.

I complied. The wetness between my legs was now guiding me. He kneeled on the bed, looking at me.

"Touch yourself. I want to watch you," he spoke, simply, sternly.

My breath caught in my throat, and I could do nothing but obey, I was on fire, and slowly I peeled open my legs for him.

Making sure to tease him as I did, my hands took time to move over my body, running them over my chest I squeezed my breasts, hard. Letting out a moan as I rolled my hard pink nipples between my fingers.

Chris was sitting watching me intently, his hand lazily rubbing his cock.

"Fuck I want you so bad," moaning as I a hand made its way to my pussy.

I played with myself slowly, staring Chris right in the eyes. The intensity made me hazy, the only thing on my mind was making us both cum.

"God you make me so hard," Chris ground through his teeth.

Letting out a shiver, I dragged my pointer finger gently over my lips and sensitive clit. Wetness was now pooling beneath me on the bed. Chris was now focused on that. His breathing caught in his throat and his strokes quickened.

Unable to bear it anymore, suddenly I plunged two fingers into my waiting hole. Surprising even myself, I let out a gasp, but it rolled into a moan. I pushed my hips against my fingers. My pussy was dripping the sound of my wet hole filled the room, that and my gasps as I fucked my fingers.

Chris had his cock in two hands now, thrusting into them, continuing to stare intently.

"Please Chris," I whispered between moans. "Please, fuck me"

He took no time crawling across the bed and kneeling before me. Clutching both my legs, he yanked me into a lying position, my legs now on either side of him. Fumbling around, I pushed a pillow under the small of my back for comfort. He was now perfectly lined up against my waiting pussy. Chris slapped it with his cock. It sent shock waves from my clit and throughout my body.

"Sh-shit," I stammered and gasped, grinding against the air.

12