A New Beginning or the End?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you, you're desperate," he rasped, rubbing the head of his cock up my slit.

Moving my hips, I tried to get him to push inside me, but he worked against me.

"Not yet," he laughed.

"Why not?!" I complained, lighting hitting his leg, I was on fire.

I looked down as he flicked his head up against my hole, lightly teasing me. The feeling was infuriating.

"Admit we have a good relationship, admit we're made for each other," he smirked.

"What?!" I exclaimed, "No!"

"Fine then, I'm not fucking you," he sat back.

I groaned at the loss of contact.

"Please," I moaned, my fingers returning to my pussy, filling me momentarily, but it wasn't the same. I wanted his cock. Biting my lip, I stared at it. It was so big and swollen, slick with my juices, I thought about how hard he would make me cum. I weighed my options.

"Do I have to?" I whined.

"Do your want to use your little wet pussy?"

"Yes'" I moaned

"Say it."

"Our relationship was good and we are sort of made for each other," I grumbled honestly.

Chris looked up at me, a slight spark of joy filling his eyes. It was the happiest I had seen him since we broke up.

"Okay okay," the feeling in my pussy becoming more and more intense, "Now fuck me. Please"

It seemed Chris had other plans. He flipped me over and pushed me face down into the bed, the pillow now under my hips and my ass pointing to the air.

I let a giggle of surprise and then a moan wriggling my hips, the breeze feeling nice on my clit.

The cold was replaced with Chris' hot mouth.

"Holy fuck," I gasped, as he sucked my wet lips into his mouth, sighing happily as he licked up my pussy.

His tongue then flicked over my clit, gently at first. Then he pressed the tip of his tongue into it, massaging rhythmically and firmly. It was electric

"Jesus Christ!" My toes curled and I let out an animal groan. The feeling in my stomach tightened as I gripped the sheets and my toes curled.

Suddenly, his lips left me and I groaned in protest, but they were replaced with the tip of his cock.

He rubbed his head into my pussy, picking up my juices as they dripped out. Forcefully he pulled my legs wider, followed by smacking me across the ass.

I hissed at first, then moaned as the feeling reverberated through my pussy,

He smacked me a couple more times, the heat from the pain, his palm and my pussy had me practically begging at this point.

"Please Chris, please use me," I groaned out as loud as I could against the pillow my face was against. "I need you so bad I might die."

He placed too strong hands on my waist and in one powerful movement, he thrust into me. I cried out, his balls slapped against my clit in the process. He pulled back, almost all the way out, before driving his hips back into me. My pussy was tight around his cock, I had missed his size.

"Fuck yes, please," I whined, my voice filled with need.

He continued to drive himself into me until he found a steady rhythm. It felt so good I could cry, my pussy was on fire, and I was practically dripping down his balls.

"Fuck me, Lily, your pussy feels so good," Chris hissed out.

I smiled proudly, thanking him by squeezing it tighter around him. He groaned in response, reaching forward and grabbing a fistful of hair. One hand now pressed into the small of my back as he leant forward, allowing him to fuck me deeper.

"Oh yes please, harder," whimpering as he complied. The pleasure made my entire body shake.

He continued to fuck me as the heat in my pussy grew, it was like I could feel him with every cell in my body. I was coated in sweat, lost in pleasure and needed him to make me cum.

Chris pulled out suddenly. I turned and sulked at him.

"I was enjoying that," I snapped angrily, looking back at him.

I snapped, but Chris knew I loved when he edged me like this, bringing me right to the brink just to tease it away again.

Without a word, he grabbed me by the hips and flipped me onto my back. Taking me by the ankles, he pushed my legs up against my chest.

The position made me shudder in anticipation. He lined himself up against me, both hands gripping my thighs. He looked at me intently.

"Who's pussy is this?" He stared at me with such seriousness that I didn't even try to joke.

"It's y-yours," I choked out.

"Say it,"

"It's your pussy Chris," I whined.

"Do you want me to fuck your little hole?" He spoke in a low voice, his eyes searing into me.

All I could do was nod frantically and with that, he drove into me.

I cried out, holding onto his chest as he began to fuck me senselessly. His cock was filling me so beautifully, and this position meant he was hitting my clit at the same time.

"Fuck yes!" Chris moaned

"It's your pussy please make me cum," I begged.

He looked at me with a desire I didn't even know existed. Fuck. I loved this man.

"You want to cum?" Chris rasped.

"Yes, yes, yes, pleaseee," my orgasm was so so close, every cell in my body was ablaze.

"Whose pussy is this?" He grunt between thrusts.

"It's your pussy Chris," I gasped, the words bringing me closer to the edge.

"Yes it is, cum on my cock baby,"

Chris pressed my legs down harder, opening up my pussy more as he did, and that was it. My mouth fell open and I let out a silent scream as I came.

Christ took this opportunity to bite down on my neck and I wrapped my hands around him, pressing him into me as my orgasm took over. Wanting to feel every part of his body against mine.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," I choked out my core, shaking as I came.

The orgasm became blinding as he carried it on, grinding against my clit.

"Yes, please," I moaned, the second wave of my orgasm subsiding as I gasped into his neck. Chris laid there, for a moment, his face still in my neck, and I sighed contentedly.

After a minute or soche dragged his dick out of me and I shuddered as he did. I knew what he needed.

"Put it in my mouth," I demanded.

Chris' stamina never failed to amaze me, I personally akin it to all the swimming he did. He pushed up to her knees ans moved so his legs were either side of me. I pushed up on my elbows, as he guided his cock into my mouth, taking him deep once more. His hands wrapped through my hair and he pushed into deeper. He was so close to cumming, I could feel it.

Moaning loudly, he lazily fucked my waiting throat. Spit and chin dripped down my chin and chest and it made me want to work harder.

I grabbed his ass and pressed him deeper, my lips mashing against his balls.

"Fucking hell," Chris let out a cry and shudder as he started to cum.

His cum hit the back of my throat and I choked slightly, but did my best to swallow it all. Chris continued to slowly fuck my mouth, and I moaned happily, his fist still tight in my hair.

"Oh my god Lily you're magic," he whispered.

A couple seconds later after one last shudder, he pulled out cum dripping from my swollen lips.

Now beside me he caught some with his finger and sucked it into his mouth, staring me right in the eyes as he did.

Fuck, I loved this man. Feverishly we kissed. Sweaty, naked and covered in cum, but I didn't care. We continued softly running our hands over each other. Eventually, we pulled apart, needing air.

Chris just stared at me, a hand stroking my hair a sadness still in his eyes, but so so much love too.

I could tell that he knew that the sex wasn't a confirmation of anything.

Chris simply smiled sadly before getting up and walking out of the room, returning wearing his boxers and with my glasses in hand.

Then disappeared into the bathroom, I heard the bath running. Returning with a wet cloth in the meantime he sat on the side of the bed and gently wiped my sticky face, his eyes not meeting mine. He always did this after we fucked.

"How's your shoulder," Chris asked, continuing to wipe me gently.

Honestly had forgotten about it, now I was no longer clouded by sex I noticed it ached slightly but not nearly as bad.

"It's okay, sore but okay," I whispered, he nodded still not looking at me.

Tears welled at how much he loved me. He had hurt me, but not being with him hurt me so much more.

I placed a hand on his leg which had been nervously shaking the bed, he glanced up at me.

"We can work on it," I whispered, my bottom lip quivering, "But if you ever, ever hurt me again I'll fucking murder you" I spoke sternly as I could, a tear falling down my face.

The look of utter relief and intense love which filled his expression made me let out a sob.

"Thank you, thank you so much" he sighed, "I'd rather die than ever hurt you again. I will never ever hurt you again" his voice shakey and his eyes wet.

And he really did stick to his word.

12