All Comments on 'A New Beginning Pt. 01'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguyover 1 year ago

Very good just please don't bring toomany women into it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be waiting on next charter

daddydracosdaddydracosover 1 year ago

Im truly looking forward to a second part of this story. Well written and thought out.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this. I'm hoping that some point he will grow out of the "country hick" voice some, as it gets it gets a bit tiresome to read after a bit. Maybe after working with the oilmen for a while?

As for the ladies, I really liked how you had Jacob handle them. While such notions sound a little out of place in modern times, for the time and place of the story, it works.

Also, I hope Jacob eventually finds a younger woman to give him children of his own. It is looking like he will become a certified prized bull for the women of Depression-era Dallas. But I have the feeling whoever she is better have her ducks in a row, because he won't be taking any stuff off of any female.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it! I hope this story line continues. Look forward to the next chapter(s)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The straightforward writing style covers Writers' Workshop directives quite well not only in its "composition" aspects but in the tone of the conversations taking place (these aren't titular "Hatfields and McCoys" voicing "hick" vocabulary and/or speech patterns). The lengthy backstory perhaps might put off less patient readers but captured the underlying truth about rural East Texas both before and after the Great Depression, as well as the despair and hopelessness too many experienced (a la Grapes of Wrath) during that time when charitable "soup kitchens" were all that kept many from starving. It also hinted at the growing awareness some had regarding the future impact of oil upon business and personal prospects following the Spindletop oil gusher outside Beaumont, TX (just south of Rusk) in 1901 when "wildcatters" fanned out over the land like locusts exploiting gullible and unwary locals.

While the serendipitous sexual interaction of the MC with his mother, the local neighbor's wife and the boarding house manager strain credibility and require more than the usual "suspension of belief" on the part of the reader, the circumstances under which they occurred give "some" small credence to the possibility of a stud like the 18-year-old MC sweeping desperate women "of a certain age" off their feet and immediately into bed with legs spread. (That's what fantasies are all about, anyway.)

As a native of the area whose parents were born in the first decade of the 20th century and shared vivid memories of those times, I am impressed both with the quality of the writing and the capturing of the "tone" of the era. I look forward to reading future chapters with anticipation--so...

KEEP WRITING! And thanks for this.

MLJ

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Great story,, can’t wait for the next chapter r to see where this is going

jayphjayphover 1 year ago

DON'T STOP THIS IS GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now, that's a great tale. Thanks for sharing.

billyvanbruntbillyvanbruntover 1 year ago

Great story looking forward for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A wonderful story a way back. Like to read more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written great story looking forward to reading this whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for such pleasurable reading. Do look forward to your other stories.

Best wishes!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68over 1 year ago

Amazing story. I have never read one quite like this. Your writing skill is fantastic. Write more or even part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Got mehkooked on the story. Please do not drag the story out with long delays between chapters. You will lose your readers

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Wow! This is great!

I hope the next parts come along soon.

obscure72obscure72over 1 year ago

Good story....well written. I look forward to the next chapter.

Carp2021Carp2021over 1 year ago

Hopefully there is several more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Off to a good start!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 1 year ago
Dialogue Not Quite Pro Level ... But Plotting + Story Flow are Top Tier

Character Development is also to be commended! I like how the author didn't deal in stereotypes and got gritty when scene called for it.

Ergo the Obvious Rating

Full Marks *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I almost bowed out, when he started 'demanding' the ladies service his every whim. But, your writing, attention to detail and use of Period specific colloquialisms kept me hooked.

Sex be damned. You've got some Writing 'Chops'.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 1 year ago

When I first started reading this story, I thought it was a novel idea using the colloquialisms of a time gone by. The more I read, the more I became engrossed in the story, and the more it pulled me in. It wasn't just the sex and it wasn't just the business or the way of the times, it was a pleasant combination of all three. I never thought I would enjoy a time period story, but this one just checked all the right boxes. It made you actually feel like you were a part of the story. Well done indeed. Definitely 5 stars in my book.

RavenOnCaRavenOnCaover 1 year ago

Yes, of course...bring on part 2.

wwaldripwwaldripover 1 year ago

Great story telling, looking forward to the second part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am absolutely entranced by it...you BETTER be adding more chapters to it...and soon!!! It take alot to get me to read loooong stories in here...thus really isn't the place for it...but for this, I'm making an exception!! WELL DONE!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well done. Great to see to see the more mature women getting what they enjoy ans deserve!

rjb426874rjb426874over 1 year ago

PLEASE say that you are going to write more of this story now that you got US HOOKED.

coyote62coyote62over 1 year ago

I grew up in that area...love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good build up too. Doesn't have any run up and wham...bam...thank you ma'am. I'm a grammatical perfectionist, but please do a good proof read.

SabatakiSabatakiover 1 year ago

Not much I can say but damn, you're one hell of a writer. Truly enjoyed the story and look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I wasn't sure to give this a 1 or a 5.Reread the whole thing and went for a 5.My wife is 21 years older than me and that tipped the scales.Your beautiful use of mature women is fantastic.Any man who is lucky enough to marry one knows what I mean.Cannot wait for chapter 2.Please keep Jacob humble and loving his mature harem.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

It is a little "wordy" for me but I can't criticize the quality of the writing or plot development. 5*

vrieseavrieseaover 1 year ago

Love your style and pacing. Feel as if it’s 1930 in West Texas. Look so forward to your next chapters. - Vriesea

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Excellent story, can't wait for the next chapter. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

well written and appears to have been thoroughly researched. A little more editing would have helped but took nothing away from the story content. Keep writing

Thor69269Thor69269about 1 year ago

Great story. Can't wait to read the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well.written Loved the situational and historical atmosphere You created , looking forward to the next chapter.

the t Ty

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mom HAS pubic hair, so that you got a rating of 5. Even if it had not been well written, it was, you would have got no less than a 4 for including pubic hair! Mom stories are supposed to be hairy pussy stories. If you do not believe me, compare them to the lower ratings you will see on closely trimmed or shaved pussy mom stories. Mom, aunt, and other mature women stories are just not realistic sounding, at all, without an abundance of dark pussy hair on the mound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Awesome loved how you created the story and Jacob was a man who loved mature women!!! I hope you follow up on this story!!!! 5 stars

202GE202GE9 months ago

The main character kept true to his form throughout the story but he was definitely emotionally immature. His lack of connection with other people allowed him to act on his beliefs regardless; for good or for ill.

SeamansSonSeamansSon8 months ago

One of best I have read! Psychological interaction between characters and as main character introspection superb. Sex scenes rich, mature, and necessary!

TrilloTrillo7 months ago

I absolutely the way you build your foundation with strong no nonsense values not to mention a more critical focus on reason and simple fairness. Then you flesh out your characters each with great description and tendencies as well as a sexual appetite to match… I can’t s stop reading!

oldmanbill69oldmanbill695 months ago

Great read with real words !

btennison22btennison224 months ago

What do you know, an actual story! I absolutely loved it, 5 stars and added to favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

My Mother was a single mom, two kids, not even a high school education, and too proud to take welfare. It's safe to say, we wuz poor. But she had 11 brothers and sisters and some of them had farms so there was always work for me to do. I learned how to drive a tractor and farm trucks when I was 10. Looking back on it, perhaps the best years of the 62 I've been walking this earth. But what sold the story for me was your description of the of the breakfast Jacob fixed for his Mama. Oh man, that type of food is what makes breakfast my favorite meal of the day. Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous