A New Beginning Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Chloe finally reached Allison's pussy, she was able to rub it for a minute before Allison noticed. She had unconsciously gotten wet with all of Chloe's touching and with her body buzzing as hard as it was, she hadn't noticed at first when Chloe began to rub her pussy. She tried to push Chloe away, but she wasn't having it. She continued to rub Allison's pussy through her shorts and a wet spot continued to grow on her shorts that even Tim could see from across the room.

Now was the moment Chloe had been waiting for. Continuing to slowly rub Allison's pussy, she turned to Tim and broke the ice. "So Tim, I understand that Allison told you about her new experience last night."

Tim was surprised that she would be so forward, but he played along with her. "Yes she did. She said it was fantastic. I was kind of disappointed that I wasn't there to see it."

"Well you missed a hell of a show. I've never seen a girl get so wet before. She's a real tiger when you get her going isn't she?"

"Oh for sure. I don't suppose you would like some dessert would you?"

"I'd love some," said Chloe. She slid to the floor and began to pull off Allison's shorts. At first Allison was resistant. This was all moving so fast and she was so confused. She was supposed to be a good girl and now here she was about to have sex with a girl in front of her boyfriend. When Chloe moved a hand and began to rub her pussy again, she rose up to try to increase the pressure of Chloe's fingers and that was when Chloe made her move.

Quickly sliding the shorts down, Chloe got her past the point of no return. Now her wet pussy was out and exposed for everyone to see. At this point, Allison completely lost her will to resist. She still didn't think this was a good idea, but she was so wet and horny that she didn't care any more. Tomorrow would just have to take care of itself.

Seeing the resistance go out of her, Chloe leaned in and got the taste that she had been waiting for all week. Allison was the best taste she had ever had and it wasn't even close. Taking her in front of her boyfriend, eating her better than he ever could, aroused her to no end and she was quite wet herself already. She hadn't had any sex since that night with Callie, wanting to be as horny as possible for right now and it had paid off. She was dripping through her shorts too, her every thought bent towards bringing Allison to the most gut wrenching and powerful orgasm she could.

Tim looked on in amazement at his beautiful girlfriend. This was everything that he had hoped it would be. Allison looked so sexy as Chloe ate her friend closer to orgasm. It too everything he had not to touch himself yet, or to interfere in any way. He was afraid if he moved too soon he would break the spell and all would be lost. It took only a few minutes, far faster than he had ever been able to do it, before Allison noisily came all over Chloe's face. For a moment, there was a sense of hurt in Tim, but it quickly went away again as he saw Allison bring Chloe up and lay a scorching kiss on her.

After a couple of minutes Chloe moved to take Allison's top off and began to suck her tits. This made Allison begin to thrust her hips again and soon Chloe had moved down and begun licking her pussy again. Allison was lost in another world. Chloe's tongue felt amazing on her pussy, she couldn't believe how horny she was getting. Some of it might have been the wine, but she was only just beginning to admit to herself that she genuinely liked what she was doing with Chloe. When Chloe reached up and began to roll her nipples between her fingers, she came again with just as much intensity as the first time.

Slumping back to catch her breath, she opened her eyes and saw only Chloe. Bringing her up for another kiss, Allison quickly removed Chloe's top and bra. She loved the feel of Chloe's body pressed against her. The smooth soft skin and the swell of her breasts felt so much more wonderful to her than Tim's bony ribs pressing against her. She pushed Chloe down onto the floor and quickly followed. She hovered above her, breasts dangling and rubbing against Chloe's, drinking in the sight of the beautiful girl below her.

She slowly began to kiss and nibble Chloe teasing first her ears, then her neck, lavishing attention on her breasts, sucking the nipples to little diamonds, and finally kissing her way down her stomach. Her hands moved in front of her, removing Chloe's shorts and panties in one motion. As she settled down in front of Chloe's wet and puffy pussy, she felt like she had never been hungrier in her life, but she wanted to continue to tease Chloe. She kissed her thighs all over, coming closer and closer before moving away again.

Chloe writhed in impatience. She was so horny she couldn't stand it. She couldn't believe how fast Allison was learning. There was a real sexual goddess in there and she was going to be the one to bring it out. Finally Allison took one long slow lick up Chloe's pussy, ending with firm pressure against her throbbing clit. That was all it took for Chloe to cum. Allison never gave her a chance to relax though. She licked on, this time with more fervor. Soon Chloe was grinding her face, and it only took a few more minutes for another orgasm to wash over her. Still Allison didn't let up. She only increased her feverish licking and soon Chloe was having her third orgasm in twenty minutes.

She finally pushed Allison away and they lay side by side, resting up. After a few minutes Allison was unable to contain herself and spread her legs to Chloe, rubbing her own pussy and tasting her own juices. Chloe had thought that she was done, but seeing Allison masturbate herself in front of her only spurred her on to go again and she began to imitate Allison. Allison went first and the sight of her cumming was enough to send Chloe over the edge as well. Desperate for another taste of pussy, Chloe yanked Allison's hand away and began to suck on her fingers, loving the sweet goodness she was getting.

Allison sat up and at first Chloe thought she would be done, but Allison had other plans. She shuffled around and positioned her still dripping pussy over Chloe's head, lowering herself to Chloe's waiting tongue. Chloe immediately attacked her, hooked on the sweet taste of Allison's pussy. Allison leaned down and began to do her own work on Chloe. Chloe didn't think she could cum again so soon but she found she was wrong. She quickly found herself responding and shortly after Allison came again, Chloe came again too.

Finally the girls were exhausted. They lay on the floor in each other's arms, softly caressing each other and exchanging short sweet kisses. Wrapped up in their own selves, they had totally forgotten about the other person in the room.

Tim sat there like a statue, unable to believe what he had witnessed. He had never seen that sort of passion come out of his wife, never even dreamed she had that much inside of her. He had spent the last hour barely breathing, afraid to make a move. He hadn't even touched himself and his dick was about to drill a hole through his jeans. When he finally shifted uncomfortably, Allison looked over and saw him sitting there. Realizing he could use some relief too, she left Chloe's arms to go to her boyfriend. Fair was fair and he should get a chance to play too.

She didn't kiss him yet, she knew he didn't want that quite yet. She went straight for his pants and began to pull them down. But as soon as her hand brushed his hard dick, he began to cum, shooting all over his shirt. Allison looked at him in shock and maybe just a bit of disappointment. This was something that he had wanted to share, and now he had gone and blown his load before he even got to do anything. Tim was completely embarrassed, but there was nothing that could be done.

Chloe saw what happened and had to hide her glee. She knew that Tim had had some problems, but she didn't know that it was this severe, but then again he had just witnessed some of the most passionate lesbian sex he would ever see. No wonder he had fired his rocket so quickly. She could see that he wasn't so big and she wondered how Allison would ever be satisfied with a guy that small who had such severe premature ejaculation.

But now was not the time to fight that battle. Feeling a new wave of energy come over her, she got to her knees and crawled over to Allison, who had her back to her. She pressed her naked breasts into Allison's back and began to kiss and nibble her neck, reaching around to grab her tits, stroking them and rolling the nipples. Allison responded, leaning back against Chloe. She tried slowly jerking Tim, hoping that he would recover quickly and be ready but for the moment he was not responding.

Meanwhile, Chloe wiggled her way underneath Allison and again began to lick her pussy. This showed Tim something he hadn't seen during the first round of sex across the living room. He saw fire and lust and desire in Allison's eyes. She looked at him, but didn't really see him, lost in her own passion. Tim held her gaze, watching the emotion and passion run across her face. Soon Allison came again and she released Tim's still soft dick.

Chloe sat up and saw that Tim was still soft. She couldn't believe her luck. She had been afraid of sharing Allison, afraid that Tim would cum in her pussy and that she would have to eat it. Or that it would get all over her by accident. But it seemed that she had worried for nothing. Tim was nowhere near ready to play and that was just fine with her. It was still early and despite all of the orgasms, she didn't want to be done yet. She leaned forward and whispered something in Allison's ear that Tim didn't catch.

Allison nodded and stood with Chloe. Hand in hand, they walked out of the living room. A minute later, Tim heard the water in the bathroom start. It continued to run for a few minutes and he guessed that they were filling the garden tub. He got up and walked towards the bathroom, afraid he would find the bathroom door shut. But he found it open, the girls already sitting inside the tub as the steamy water slowly covered their nude bodies. Allison was straddling Chloe and they were already making out as Allison ground her pussy on Chloe.

The next two hours were a constant blur of activity as both girls were relentless in their lust for each other. Tim had taken a seat on edge of the sink, but he was constantly getting up to clean up the water that splashed over the edge. Eventually Tim regained his hardness and taking an opportunity while Allison was sitting on a ledge getting her pussy eaten, he approached her. She happily began to blow him, glad he was able to join in again. Chloe looked on in jealousy, unwilling to share but knowing she had to for the sake of keeping this relationship going. Instead she watched and waited patiently and when Tim was about ready to cum, she thrust her tongue extra deep in Allison's pussy, causing her to release Tim's dick right as he was about to cum. His cum shot across the bathtub, landing in the water.

Allison came seconds later and when she had had a chance to recover, they all dried off and left the bathroom. No one got any rest that night. Allison and Chloe were insatiable for each other and neither could stop. Tim spent the night in a chair in the bedroom, watching as the girls continually fucked each other. Their cries of passion went on all night and into the early morning when they finally fell asleep.

The girls awoke around noon on Saturday. Tim had left at some point, but left a note saying that he had been called into work and would return that evening. Chloe smiled, happy that she would have the whole day alone with her friend. Tim hadn't interfered as much as she had feared, but the less he was around, the better.

"So that happened," said Chloe with a smile.

"Wow, that was amazing," said Allison with a big smile. "I've never cum so much, so hard. I don't know what it is with you. I can't seem to stop myself or get enough."

"Don't think for a second that I'm going to let you stop. You have no idea what you've unlocked in yourself now."

They lay there side by side, bodies pressed together and soon they were making love again. This time it was tender and loving and they took their time. They passed the day away like this, only leaving the bedroom to take a shower and get something to eat. When Tim got home that evening, he found his wish from the previous evening granted and the girls had started without him. He found them in a 69 and both of them came soon after.

The rest of the evening was more of the same. Tim couldn't help himself but be so turned on that any time he got involved he came so quickly. He still had yet to fuck his own girlfriend that weekend but Chloe's subtle manipulations had kept him at bay. The girls spent the evening pleasuring each other and again they fell asleep in the early hours of the morning in each other's embrace on the bed. Tim had passed out much earlier in the living room.

By Sunday it was obvious that Chloe would be staying for the week. She had brought over her toothbrush on Saturday but nothing else, saying she intended to stay naked all weekend. And she was true to her word. All week they constantly made love while Tim was relegated to the chair in the bedroom or the couch. While he was at work during the day, the girls would fuck all day and when he came home he would make them dinner and watch as they continued to fuck. Around Tuesday he started getting clips and pictures of Allison and what she was doing with Chloe. These turned him on so much that he had to go the bathroom to relieve himself.

Because he spent so much time on that at work, not only was he late getting home but he had sexually spent himself at the office. His boss was so angry at all the unfinished work that he told Tim that he would have to work all weekend to catch up and that he would be staying at the office until it was done. When Allison heard the news she was at first of the mind that maybe they should put a hold on things until Tim was finished and they weren't being so distracting. But neither Chloe or Tim would hear of it. And so Allison spent the entire weekend alone with Chloe and fell further and further into her lust for her as Tim worked all day Friday and all through the weekend, not leaving until late Sunday night. By the time he got home, the girls had parted ways to be ready for work the next morning and he finally had a little bit of time to himself with Allison.

But as desperately as he wanted her, having worked nonstop the last 60 hours had taken it's toll and he collapsed into bed next to her. The last thought that both of them had was to wonder what would happen going forward. They had obviously crossed a line and there could be no crossing back. Allison knew that she would never be able to go back to just Tim and the rational part of her mind how all of this would work. She fell asleep with issue unresolved.

For Tim, he hoped that things hadn't gone too far. He had seen real unbridled passion from his girlfriend. He hoped that it was only lust and not love that she felt for Chloe. But only time would tell. In the meantime, he hoped that he would get to see plenty more hot sex between Allison and Chloe. And maybe his girlfriend would be willing to try other girls as well.

12