Bedding the Trophy Wife

Story Info
Lesbian seduces the straight wife of a homophobic coworker.
9.5k words
4.81
85.6k
211
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christa_p
christa_p
583 Followers

Bedding the Trophy Wife

This is a one-part story about a fantasy that becomes real. Enjoy!

I love parties, particularly holiday parties, when everyone gets dressed up and tries their best to look as sexy as humanly possible. Some of my friends look forward to these events because it means an open bar, free food, and dancing without a cover charge. Others tolerate them as a drudgery, some chore to get over with as quickly as possible, in order to enjoy the season itself. One possible exception to my enjoyment of parties is that of my place of business, a major financial firm with multimillion dollar investors and all of the drama that comes along with it.

I go by Desiree, and have made my mark in the male-dominated company, closing more business than anyone else and certainly one of the most successful consultants there. Naturally that threatened the "good old boys' club" but for the most part I have risen above that, with the exception of attacks on my sexuality. I am a happily single feminine lesbian, and I have endured insulting and sometimes nasty innuendos on the part of some of them, but have also hauled a few of their asses in front of human resources and won that fight. You may have heard the phrase about winning the battle but losing the war, and a few of the worst offenders found ways to still get their digs in without running afoul of policy guidelines.

I usually stay at the Hilton hotel that the company hosts the party at, that way I can drink and dance as much as I want and not have to concern myself with the problem of getting back to my home. I paused in front of the mirror and gave myself one final look-over and was pleased. My jet black hair was draped over my shoulders, bare except for the straps of the tight leather dress, which proudly displayed my ample cleavage generously but tastefully. The remainder of the dress hugged my body tightly, ending well above the knees and showing off my toned legs. My olive skin tone added a lovely touch to the reflection smiling back at me, so I blew a kiss and made my way out the door and down to the party.

As I slipped into the ballroom, the music hit me like a runaway truck, forcing me to wait a few moments for my ears to adjust to the booming noise pounding about the place.I grabbed a drink from the bar closest to the door and giggled, as it was stronger than I expected. I saw a few of my colleagues milling about the hall, and a few of them even on the dance floor, giving me the feeling that it would be quite a fun evening.

I licked my lips to get some of the lingering taste of the drink without taking a sip, enjoying the sensation as I looked around and waved to a few female friends. I was in good spirits until I saw a small gathering of men--most of whom I called my anti-fan club--and of them sneered in my direction. Bastards, careful or I might bed your pretty straight wife, I thought, now taking a full slip of my cosmopolitan. Granted, it was a silly and problematic idea, but for a moment the image of them walking in while going down on their wife did give me a shiver. I pushed the thought from my mind and felt myself relaxing as the drinks kicked in, dancing a few times and chatting with friends at other moments.

"Welllll look who it is!" a voice slurred behind me.

Damnit, there goes my pleasant evening, I said to myself, gritting my teeth. I turned around slowly to see Charles Remington with a stupid grin on his face. Of all the men that I have tangled with regarding my sexual orientation, he was the absolute worst! Charles was not only a first-class asshole, but his ethics were often questionable, and I had seen him engaging in extracurricular activities with women who were not his wife. I had met his lovely wife Marianne a couple of times and honestly felt sorry for her.

"Hello Chuckles." I said in a snaky tone, hand poised to heave the drink into his face if he said something inappropriate. I knew he hated being called that, but it seemed fair given his endless insults.

"You gotta get some...new mater...ial" he said with a snort.

"Oh you are so clever! I will get right on that. Now if you will excuse me." I said in a stern tone, trying to avoid a confrontation in such a public setting.

As I turned to go, Charles grabbed my arm, which infuriated me, and clearly crossed the line into unwelcome contact. As he opened his mouth to utter what I was certain would be homophobic insults, I reached and grabbed his thumb, and bent it backwards a bit, causing enough pain that the words got stuck in his throat. Muttering something under his breath, he snatched his hand away and scurried off like a wounded animal.

I shook off the encounter and made my way to a bar in the far corner of the hall that had very little traffic, except for a gorgeous blonde girl who was facing away from me as I approached. Her long white gown hugged her body in a tasteful way, and revealed her shoulder blades and a mole just to the right of her spine. Her neck was smooth and supple and for a moment the image of burying my face there was vivid in my mind.

"Oh hey, I remember you. It's Desiree, right?" I heard her ask.

Turning to her, I was caught a little off guard, realizing it was Marianne, who was married to the idiot I had just gotten away from. Smiling, I answered, "Good memory, yes, and you are Marianne." I said, a statement rather than a question.

Marianne's dress was a bit daring, revealing more of her large breasts, while concealing her legs considerably. Her red lips were upturned in a smile, and her green eyes twinkled as if she had met a friend she hadn't seen in ages. To my utter surprise, she leaned in and gave me a hug, and even though it only lasted a moment it pushed wicked thoughts into my mind.

"Wow, great memory, especially for the brief times we have run into each other." I said with a smile and a giggle, silently cursing that she was very straight, a fact I had known for a while.

Marianne lifted her glass up in an exaggerated gesture and clinked it with mine playfully. "To great memory, while it lasts." she said, smiling and laughing again, adding a wink.

"Here, here!" I chirped, my eyes running down her neck to the sexy valley of her breasts while her eyes were diverted. Everything about her was sexy, tempting, and delicious, and I let images of my face wedged in her cleavage run rampant through my mind for a moment. I had to be careful, Marianne knew I was a lesbian, and the last thing I wanted to do was make her feel like a piece of meat. Unfortunately, she caught me just as I was looking away.

Marianne broke into a smile and began to giggle profusely, which I found ridiculously adorable, making me break out in a smile. "Gotta say, not ever noticed another woman checking me out before." she said, still giggling.

At that statement, I did something I almost never do, I blushed beet red, and stumbled over my words like I was a preschooler. "Oh...shit...um...I wasn't trying..." I stammered, feeling very self conscious all of a sudden, expecting her to run for the hills at any moment.

"Oh relax, I was just giving you shit, but watching you get all flustered was cute, and no I am not flirting when I say that."

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was doing that." I said as sincerely as I could, my face still burning with embarrassment.

Marianne reached out and put her hand on my arm for a second before pulling back, as if suddenly realizing that the gesture could be easily misinterpreted. "It's fine, you had the look of appreciation, not like you were wanting to have your way with me....shit...that came out all wrong."

Now it was my turn to feel thoroughly entertained, and I let a giggle slip out. "Stop, you are fine, just know that you are absolutely stunning, you deserve to know that." I said, smiling, my face no longer burning.

"Well, it's nice to be noticed...and appreciated. I haven't heard a genuine, sincere compliment in a while. It made me feel....noticed." Marianne commented, looking around the room, nervously taking another swallow of her drink.

Her comment struck me as odd, no matter how casually she tried to play it off, making me wonder what had prompted it. On the surface, it sounded like a nondescript, innocent remark, but I sensed there was a lot more to it than that. Knowing Charles, I suspected that his regular affairs left her neglected, lonely, and isolated, much like abusers do to their significant others. Perhaps this was the first connection she had made with anyone else in a while, and while it was innocent and platonic, it was something she needed badly.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you are impossible not to notice, you are gorgeous, sexy and so very feminine. A complete picture of feminine sensuality." I said, measuring my words carefully. Marianne had been made to feel small, insignificant, and invisible, and so naturally someone giving her attention even in an innocent way made her vulnerable. I needed to tread carefully, feeling a powerful temptation to lead this gorgeous creature astray into the world of sapphic lovemaking, as my wicked fantasy had suggested earlier. I pushed the idea out of my mind, but still felt compassion for the poor girl and wanted her to feel as beautiful as she actually was.

"Well speaking as a woman that appreciates women, you are the hottest one in this place, with no close seconds. And out in the real world that is equally true, Marianne." I said, feeling more of the buzz kicking in.

"Oh you are so good for my ego." she shot back, signaling the bartender for a refill. After taking another drink, she remarked, "Ugh, I am not really enjoying the atmosphere here tonight."

"Well, I seriously doubt anyone would miss us. Wanna go for a walk?" I asked, again not trying to sound predatory.

Marianne bobbed her head up and down a couple of times to indicate her approval, and then took a deep breath. "Absolutely!"she said, walking at my side as I made my way to the exit.

I watched the eyes of a few men and women follow up as we slipped out one of the exit doors, wondering what might be going through their minds. Probably nothing good, straight girl leaving with a lesbian, I thought silently. I couldn't deny that the girl looked positively delicious, and that I felt a powerful attraction that evoked vivid images of our bodies intertwined and passionately interacting. I knew chemistry when I felt it, even though that happening between us was out of the realm of possibility.

The hotel was situated on the water, along the inlet of a large turquoise bay, the moon reflecting off of the water, and lighting up the area in an ethereal glow. The sight was breathtaking, but I knew the view was better from my balcony, since the room typically went for top dollar.. Oblivious to the thoughts running through my mind, Marianne leaned against the black wrought iron railing, her hair fluttering playfully in the breeze.

She sighed, making her breasts quiver a bit in her gown, which caught my eye for a moment before looking up at the sky. "What an incredible view." Marianne said, almost in a whisper.

"Yes, I have always loved the water...watching the light from the moon or stars on the water...kinda looks like diamonds."

"You have a way with words, Desiree." Marianne said, clearly riding a buzz from the drinks she had consumed in my presence.

I giggled, unsure of what I was feeling at the moment. "Thank you." I responded, trying to appear low key. As the breeze washed over me, I felt cold and shivered visibly, though not intentionally.

"It is a bit chilly out here. Maybe we should go in" Marianne confessed.

I wanted to agree with her, after all it made sense, but I knew she didn't want to go back to the party and lounging around the lobby didn't sound like a lot of fun either. That being said, suggesting we go to my hotel room alone had no semblance of innocence, no matter how sincere my invitation might be.

"Yeah? Where? Bar? Lobby?"

Marianne looked upward at the various floors that the side of the hotel displayed. "Lobby bar I guess, but I would kill for a view of the water from up there somewhere." she said with a long sigh.

"Well I was very reluctant to mention it, but I have a room overlooking the water. I didn't want to sound like some kind of bad porn video, like lesbian asks straight girl to her hotel room." I said, unable to keep from laughing hysterically, to the point that I almost never got the last few words out of my mouth.

Marianne's lips parted, showing her picture-perfect smile, as she laughed heartily in turn, with a vigor that told me that she hadn't done that for quite some time. Tears were rolling down her face as she howled with laughter, almost unable to stop. After what seemed like forever, she took a deep breath as she wiped her eyes. "Oh, did I ever need that." she said breathlessly.

"Glad I could help. Happy to continue this indoors where it's not as cold." I said, turning towards the walkways back inside.

As the door slammed shut behind us, my heels clicked on the red stone tile floor on the walkway just inside, turning my body towards the lobby. Just as I was about to take another step, I heard Marianna behind me. "Can I just see the view? Then we can come down to the bar. Please?"

Against my better judgment, I agreed, looking back at her and saying, "I could never resist a beautiful woman begging."

Marianne's eyes went wide and her face went pink, and she slapped me playfully on the arm. "Oh that was so bad." she giggled. And off we went.

We stood in the elevator silently, neither of us willing to make a single sound. I knew what my reasons were for staying quiet, I couldn't begin to guess what hers were. I was approaching a certain danger zone, and yet the thrill of it was a definite turn on, making me have to continually squelch naughty thoughts about what I wanted to do to her perfect body. Get a grip, I told myself.

"This must have cost you a small fortune." Marianna said, almost in a whisper, as we neared the door to my suite.

I shrugged. "Maybe, maybe not, the franchise owner of these hotels is a client and gives me a generous discount." I said with a chuckle, pushing the door open.

"Well that is nice of him for sure."

I let the door swing shut behind me as the blonde walked towards the sliding glass door leading to the balcony, unable to keep my eyes off of her. I cleared my throat, "Her." I corrected.

Marianne stopped dead in her tracks but did not turn around, as if processing what I had said, computing what it probably meant, and in fact did mean. That the owner in question was female, and in fact exclusively into women like I was.

I watched as she unlatched the door and pushed it open, gliding silently to the balcony, and leaning on the rail just as she had earlier. "This is fucking gorgeous." she said, loud enough for me to hear.

Moving just as quietly so as not to startle her, I walked slowly to the railing, standing a respectable distance from her, being careful not to invade her space. "Agreed, and so is the view." I said, making us both erupt in laughter again. No woman in her right mind would believe the sincerity of a line like that, so she took it the way I intended.

We stood just talking casually for about twenty minutes or so, maintaining our distance and just enjoying each other's company. It felt natural, relaxed, and even fun and I could easily see being friends with her, though I was certain that "Chuckles" would have vigorous objections to say the least.

"Well, best get going or people will talk" I said, once again joking and teasing Marianne.

"We certainly can't have that, I do not want to ruin your reputation." she said, turning to move back into my palatial hotel suite. With that statement, Marianne turned on her heels and started towards the door, giving me a deep sense of relief that I had not messed up by allowing her up in the first place.

She was halfway across the room when she saw the three-piece dressing mirror on the far well just adjacent to the bedroom portion of the suite. Curious, she cocked her head to one side and walked slowly over to it, stepping in far enough to see her reflection in all three pieces of glass. I watched her eyes widen as she took in her reflection, almost as if doubting that she was actually seeing herself.

"Wow. I love this. Would make getting ready so much easier, not to mention more fun." Marianne said in a somewhat flat tone.

I moved over behind her, stopping about five feet away, being careful not to invade her personal space. "Well you can see how drop dead gorgeous you are this way in three dimensions." I said, shocked that I had made such a flirtatious comment come out of my mouth, in my hotel room, no less.

Marianne smiled at the comment, clearly understanding that I had intended it as a compliment, but also seemed pleased to hear it. She had made comments earlier that led me to believe that her husband was just as mean-spirited and unpleasant at home as he was with me at work. "It means a lot to hear someone say that." she said softly. Her eyes met mine for a moment before resuming studying her reflection.

I stepped closer until I was directly behind her, stepping aside a bit so she could see my face in the mirror as well. Her warmth was discernible, emanating from the bare skin on her back, all of which was remarkably sexy to me. "You should hear it all the time." I said in a whisper, leaning in a bit but not too closely.

Marianne's breath caught for a moment, presumably from the sensation of my breath on her neck and ear when I whispered to her. The reaction felt vaguely sexual, which went against pretty much everything I knew about her, but then I realized that she had not been experiencing much if any affection at home.

I sensed a need from her, a need for intimacy in some form, which for me would have to be nonsexual because she was definitely straight. I stepped closer, aware of the potential danger that it put me in, but wanting to make her feel better. Stopping just a hair before my body could touch hers, my lips were close to her ear. "Look at the reflection in the mirror. Your reflection. A beautiful, sexy, gorgeous woman who turns heads in any room she walks into."

Marianne's breath caught again, and this time she held it for several seconds before exhaling, which had the effect of making her already generous breasts swell seemingly larger. I couldn't keep my eyes off of them despite my best efforts, making her eyes widen and her lips quiver a bit. In that moment I wanted so many things with her that were completely off limits, and I fought to contain them and spoil what I hoped was a sweet reassuring moment for her. I could sense an undeniable sexual energy between us in that moment, regardless of the vast chasm between our respective sexualities.

"Are you ok? If I am crowding you too much I can move back. Or we can go." I said, knowing my breath was now tickling the skin of her neck but unable to resist doing it.

"I...I'm fine...you are...just making me feel good about myself...and it's so...sweet." Marianne stammered, confusion all over her face.

"You should feel good about yourself." I whispered, my body moving forward on its own, pressing lightly against the back of her, making her shiver.

Before I thought it through, I reached up and stroked her hair, stroking its length slowly, then back up again. "Your hair is wavy, blonde and sexy. It brushes your face and moves like it has a life of its own." I whispered, my lips brushing her ear. I had crossed the line for sure, this was physical contact, intimate contact, and I had no business going there with her.

christa_p
christa_p
583 Followers