All Comments on 'A New Beginning Pt. 03'

by Incestgod

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very entertaining so far, keep on writing.

01Timber6701Timber67over 1 year ago

Why 🤦🏼‍♂️ ,,, did you hang it again,,, you cause me to keep looking for the next chapter daily,, great 5⭐️ story and series ,, well written ,,, 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Is the character JP Morgan one of the things you mentioned ???

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue this story . It has the makings of a very good Series Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First time I so thoroughly enjoyed an episode with no sex to speak of. I know thats not what this site is for, but those of us who have been following this tale know exactly what I'm talking about...great stuff...keep going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. Can’t wait for the next one

Car6555Car6555over 1 year ago

Leave him in pieces that the doctor doesn't recognize... Loving it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the cross over of this story, very happy with it :)

sp9983sp9983over 1 year ago

Waiting for the next part. I actually miss the days when you could settle things man to man.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Great series! Well written narrative and steady plot progression is keeping my interest piqued. I think the handing over property and women flocking to him is a bit overplayed, but solid otherwise. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please continue the story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying this story. Please continue!

IncestgodIncestgodover 1 year agoAuthor

I thought about the property aspect being overplayed. As well as them flocking to him. In my mind, I'm looking at it from a perspective of the era. Women didn't enjoy the benefit of the power curve they have today. Remember, this was 1930. People were beginning to grasp the reality of the state of affairs the country was facing. The women in most any rural area suffered from the same sense of helplessness. Mrs Johnson was an exception. Her issue was being in a fortunate position to have options. Jacob has proved himself to be dependable and trustworthy to a fault. She signed everything over to him because she wanted out. To retire down on the coast. So, she made her deal with him. She knows in the end, he'll hold true to his word. So, she's lost nothing. As far as him being so attractive, well, he's big, strong, intelligentl, hard working and ambitious. And single. In an era when all the others like him were married off. So, that made him a rare commodity. Of course he's going to enjoy females pursuing him.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

Great story ... c'mon part 4!!

thunderhead2008thunderhead2008about 1 year ago

This is the best story I have read. I get to the end and still want more, simply captivating.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I just finished Chapters 1 - 3 last night. I like the general story, and I’m looking forward to the next Chapter. Thanks.

Brandon11Brandon11about 1 year ago

I’m enjoying this series quite a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, if I wanted to count anomalies and such I’d return to editing. I found more than a few along with typogooficals but I chose to ignore them to continue reading for pleasure. And it’s a pretty good yarn so far, thank you very much!

-Southerncross909

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story 5 stars!!!!!!!

Aussie1951Aussie19518 months ago
What a great story

All I can say is ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

arrowglassarrowglass6 months ago
A really good story! I am enjoying it,

Just wanted to point out if you can correct them...some name errors...Mrs. Johnson to Mrs. Richards and Mercedes to Maggie.

IncestgodIncestgod6 months agoAuthor

Yeah, some times I get a name messed up

Robeth123Robeth1235 months ago

"treed coon looking down at a carbide light." Probably not many on here have coon hunted with a carbide light. Either you've done your research well or you're my people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous