A New Beginning Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so, I sign over the deed to you, free and clear. I get a contract that say's you'll pay me forty an acre, regardless of current market price. If you pass on, I get the deed back after paying your estate back any money you've paid me?"

"That's what I'm offering."

"Ok, I'll take that deal." He turned to his wife. "Honey, what do you think?"

She looked at him, then at me.

"I don't have any reason not to trust him. He's always kept his promises to us. You remember when our hay field burned up? Then he delivered all that hay at cost. Let us pay it out over time? Kept our stock fed. Everybody else wanted top price, in advance. He pulled our feet out of the fire on that one."

"I recall that. Lighting struck an old dead pine, setting the heart wood on fire. It was pure pitch in there. I knew I should have cut that thing down."

"Y'all staying for supper? Elsie's a top hand in cooking."

"No, gotta get back and see about the stock. Our boy went off and joined up with the Army. We sure miss him. But, he's a man now, and makes his own choices. I'm proud of him, though. I'm sure he'll go far." He stood up, "Well Jacob, we'll go sign the deed over to you. Then come back out to sign the contract. I should be back here by about noon or so. By the way, are you offering the same terms to everybody?"

"Yes sir. I won't take advantage of folks."

"I'll spread the word then."

"Thanks, please do that."

He shook my hand and Molly hugged my neck, kissing my cheek. Then they left.

Sophia came running up, holding her arms out. I picked her up and she cuddled up.

My mama came over and whispered in my ear, "I need to see you outside."

Then she went out the door. I put Sophie down and told her to go hunt her brother. Then I went out. Mama was headed to the barn. So, I followed her.

When I caught up with her, she grabbed me, wrapping her arms around me.

"I need a good fucking right now. Callie told me you took her ass this morning. Think I can get the same?"

"Get that dress off and bend over, mama, and let me get after it."

She dropped her dress, shook her tits for me and bent over. Her hands on the wall. I got down and started to prepare her tight little hole.

"Oh, honey, I haven't washed up, and I know my pussy still has piss on it. My ass hole may stink to."

"That's ok, mama, you just bend over and let your son cure what ailes you."

I pushed her over, and licked her from her clit to her ass hole. She was right, she wasn't clean, but it wasn't too bad. So, I went to work on her. After I got her ready, I stood up, cock in hand. She pushed her matronly ass out, giving me easy access to her body.

I guided it first to her pussy. I slid into her wetness feeling the walls of the vagina that gave birth to me, clenching and milking my cock. I fucked her in smooth, easy strokes until I felt her pussy tighten around my thick girth as her cunt showered my loins with her squirting juices.

I let her ride out her orgasm. Then pulled out and put the swollen head of my cock to her puckered opening and starting pushing into her. Her hole yielded to my hardness amidst whimpering grunts.

I spotted movement in the corner of my vision. I spun my head around as mama continued to grind her ass back onto me, taking in my length.

I saw Elsie standing there watching us. An unreadable expression on her face. I turned back to my mother's ass. Grabbing her hips and drove my cock on into her. She let out a little yelping scream, followed by more whimpering.

Elsie came up to us, staring at me cock plowing into my mothers stretched, swollen ass. Her tits swaying in time with my powerful strokes. She turned and saw Elsie standing there. Her orgasm struck again. More powerful this time. She was wildly thrusting her ass back onto my cock as her pussy released a torrent of fluid to spill onto the dusty ground.

Elsie lifted her dress and was rubbing her cunt. She stepped around and reached down and grabbed one of mama's long, saggy swaying tits. Her own face bunched up as she came on her hand.

Mama reached out and pulled her hand from her dripping crotch and started licking and sucking Elsie's spend from it.

I reached under mama and plunged my fingers into her wetly flowing cunt, then offered them to Elsie. She just stared at the dripping fingers at first. Finally, she grabbed my hand and started sucking mama's juices off.

I began to pound mama's ass unmercifully. My cock swelled up and jerked as my sperm coursed up from my heavy balls and started gushing into mama's belly.

Elsie stared on horror at my cock buried in mama's ass. She turned and ran back up to the house.

I pulled my spent cock from my mother's body. Pulled my pants back up, then helped mama get her dress back on. We walked hand in hand back up to the house.

Mama looked up at me. "What do you think Elsie's doing?"

"Hell, I don't know, mama. I can't hardly get my head wrapped around female notions."

She giggled at that. We reached the porch. I sat down in my chair while mama went on inside. It was getting dark. The insects and frogs were calling into the night. I started planning my next moves. So, the Hudson's sold me their 240 acres. I was thinking how many others would do the same. You never knew where folks was concerned.

The door creaked open and Elsie came out and sat down.

"What have I done?"

"About what?

"In the barn, with your mother"

"Oh, I don't know. Nothing I'd worry about if you enjoyed it."

"But I did, and that's the problem. I can't even look your mother in the face now. Then you were fucking her in the butt!"

"Yep, I surely was."

"Why, though?"

"Because she wanted me to."

"I told you I wouldn't participate in that."

"Well, you did, and if I recall correctly, as you said, you enjoyed it. So what's the problem?"

"Because it's wrong!"

"Then why'd you do it then?"

"Because, well, I uh... well, you know."

"I know what exactly?"

"Because I got all hot and bothered watching you fuck her."

"Ok, so what's the problem? You saw us. You chose to join in a little. It felt good. You liked it. The way you were sucking and licking mama's pussy of my fingers sure told that story. Looks to me, you're still breathing fine. Still walking around. Ain't nothing bad happened to you. Your little sure got wet when you came and let mama lick your juice off your hand. Nobody asked you to come out there or to do what you did. Ain't nobody judging you for it. So, what's the problem? You say it's wrong? Why? Did somebody tell you it was wrong? Seems to me you're a grown woman. You can decide what's wrong for you to do and what ain't."

"What about the kids? What do we teach them?"

"We teach them to learn how to make their own decisions when they go out in the world based on their own experience and life's path. When the time is right, we explain to them about how things work. We just don't involve them in our business. If they come across such notions later in life, that's their business. All we can do is teach them how best to handle what life's gonna throw at them. We keep this part out of that."

She nodded. "So, what now?

"What do you mean?"

"I have to face your mother. I grabbed her tit while you were fucking her, and the rest."

"Where the kids at?"

"I fed them breakfast and they went to the store with Maggie and Cassie."

"Ok, come on with me."

"Where we going?"

"Just come on."

We went inside. Mama was sitting at the table peeling taters and onions.

"Mama, wash your hands and come up to my room."

I took off with Elsie in tow. We got to our room and I turned to her,

"Take your dress off and lay on the bed. I'll be right back."

"Where you going."

"Down to the bathroom to clean my pecker. I'll be right back."

I met mama coming.

"Where you going?"

"To clean my pecker."

"Oh. Ok. I still can't believe you licked my old crotch with it dirty like that."

"Mama, that old pussy of yours tasted mighty good to me. Dirty or not."

"Well, I don't know."

I decided to have a little fun.

"Matter of fact, next time you go to the privy, I'm going with you to lick your pussy clean after you piss."

"You'll do no such thing, young man! Why, whoever heard of such a thing, licking a pissy pussy?"

I laughed and went on and cleaned my pecker up. Then we went to the bedroom. Elsie was laying there naked like I instructed.

"Ok, mama, get naked and show her what it's all about."

To Be Continued

12