A New Beginning Pt. 05

Story Info
18 year old country boy takes over as man of the house.
10.7k words
4.76
39.9k
71
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers

Mama slipped her dress off and slid in the bed with Elsie. She lay next to her, softly stroking her cheek. Elsie was wide eyed and breathing hard, still not fully accepting what she had chosen to participate in. But, she was obviously going to see it through.

Mama slowly leaned to her. Her lips touching the younger woman's. Elsie jerked back, and mama just stayed in place. Elsie stared into her eyes. Her lips parted. She leaned in and gave mama her lips. I saw goose bumps rise up on her as mama slid her tongue past her lips and started kissing her hard. Her hand grasping Elsie's tit and gently squeezing it in her soft hand.

She kissed her back. Tentative at first, but falling into the act as it became more familiar. Mama slid her thigh between Elsie's legs and Elsie began to grind her pussy on mama as she grabbed Elsie's ass cheek and started sliding her thigh against her.

Mama broke the kiss and rolled Elsie onto her back and mounted her. Elsie's legs spreading wide. Mama kissed her again. Then started kissing her neck. Down her chest to her heaving tits. She took first one, then the other of her nipples in her mouth. Nibbling and sucking. She kissed her way down to her hair covered pussy and slid her tongue past her enflamed labia. Probing into her leaking cunt. Lapping at her flowing juices. Savoring the sweet, musky scent and taste. She moved up to lick around her clit. Nibbling on the swollen bud. Caressing it with her tongue.

Elsie slammed her thighs shut around mama's head. Grabbing her long hair and started thrusting and grinding against mama's face. Her pussy releasing into mama's mouth. She collapsed back onto the bed, jerking weakly as mama continued to lap at the remaining juices that had flowed from her orgasmic pussy.

She rolled off of her and lay on her back, breathing hard. Elsie looked up at me. I nodded towards mama's pussy. She turned and stared down at it. One last look at me and she slid down the bed and got between mama's legs.

She stared at her thick, swollen labia. Uncertain if she could go through with it or not. I stripped my clothes off. My hard cock bounding free of it's confines.

I stepped to the bed and pulled Elsie around. Lifting her ass up in the air. I motioned for mama to spin around, laying across the mattress.

I guided my cock to Elsie's wet cunt and penetrated her. Mama scooted up to give her access to her pussy as I began fucking her. I was stopping short of her cervix, just bumping into it. Before long, I felt her pussy begin to pulsate around my cock. I started fucking into her with short, fast strokes. She screamed and slammed her pussy back onto my cock and shoved her face into mama's pussy at the same time.

She started licking and sucking mama's pussy as if she were possessed.

I pulled out of her and slid my cock up to her tight little ass hole and began pushing into her. The head popped in past her virginal anal ring. Stretching her. She threw her head back and screamed as I forced my pulsating cock into her.

She lowered her head and renewed her efforts of servicing my mothers cunt. I slowly began to fuck into her. Her ass quivering as I used it. I saw mama start to thrust her cunt up into her face.

I started fucking Elsie harder. Her ass clasping at my thrusting cock. She began to whimper as my heavy balls slapped against her clit. A moaning whine escaped her lips as I pounded into her tortured ass.

I felt her juice gush out, running down her pussy. My balls slapping wetly. She threw her head back and screamed again as an even more intense orgasm flooded through her shaking loins.

I drove into her now like a mad man. My balls tightening up. My cock swelling, stretching her violated ass hole even wider. I buried my cock into her. Letting my balls empty into her guts.

After I was spent. I pulled out with a loud suctioning popping sound. Her ass immediately spewed a stream of cum to run down the crack of her ass and pussy, dripping onto the bed. She flopped down. Her ass farting and squelching wetly, spurting out more cum.

I laughed. She spun her hear head around, glaring at me, saying, "Stop it." Narrowing her eyes.

Looking at mama's pussy, she gave it one last, long lick, ass hole to clit. Mama went to jerking and squirming.

She shouldn't have done that.

When she tried to pull back, mama grabbed her and pushed her face back into her cunt.

"Oh, no, young lady, you're not going anywhere but back to work on my old twat. I'll teach you to make me flop around like a catfish in a tow sack. Now, get to licking."

Elsie just chuckled and shrugged and minded mama like the good little lady she is.

I dressed and left them to it. I went down stairs. The eggs and milk were sitting on the porch where one of the hands had dropped it off. I carried it inside, sat it on the table and headed down to the camp.

A couple of hands were fishing, using fancy rods and casting reels. I was lucky to have hooks. I always fished with bank poles made out of Switch Cane cut out of the breaks growing along the river. I did have a casting net I traded for to catch bait with. So, there's that I guess.

I went down to them.

"Y'all doing any good?"

One of them reached down and pulled a stringer made out of 600 pound test bank line. On it were a dozen or so big bluecat. Weighing five pounds a piece or better. He tossed them back in the water. Then pulled up another one that had about six on it.

"Yes sir. They're biting good today."

"Well, good luck. Catch a mess of 'em.

"Yes sir. Thank you for letting us fish here. Most of the land owners won't let us. Even if we offer to split the catch with him. We sure been hankering for a fish fry as of late. Cookie ordered up some extra meal, spices and peanut oil."

I grinned. "Ain't nothing better! And you're welcome."

I was walking off when he hollered at me. "You headed over to the rigs? Numbers 1 and 2 hit oil this moring within a half hour of each other. Real doozies, too. Millwrights finally got them shut off."

I nodded and head out.I saw JT driving up. He spotted me about the same time and drove over.

"Get in! Boy, we done hit paydirt big time. Three more are about to blow any time.Thank God we got then fancy new blow out preventers. These are hot wells. not as hot as Spindle Top, but pretty damn close. LIght, sweet crude, too. Boy, we are in the money."

We drove over. They were rigging down to allow the completion crew to take over. Soon, we would have pumping units drawing dollar bills out of the ground.

We went and looked at the other one. It was on track for completion.

I'll tell you. I was as proud as I could be. Here I was, 18 years old. Cashing in in my hard earned reputation. Working to support my new wife and children. Being able to provide for my mama and Callie. To provide a return to those who trusted me with their land.

We got back to camp. He pulled up next to a brand spankin' new 1930 Ford pickup.

"Well, boy, there she is."

Could today get any better?

He pulled over and parked. Got out and came over. Get behind the wheel, boy. I'm gonna teach you how to operate this thing."

We went at it and a couple hours later, I was driving it unassisted. He got out. Showed me how to fix a flat tire. Check the oil and gas. Do a few other odds and ends. Then said,

"Well, she's all yours. Go run the tires off of it."

I drove it up to the house. The other women and children were back. Some hands were rigging up the spit. A couple others were unloading a bed load of split wood. I'd showed them a dead fall red oak out in the woods.

I saw a truck pulling a trailer up to the camp. On the trailer was the steer I had picked out for the BBQ. Things were sizing up quick now. I went over to the spit.

"Y'all finish that, go ahead and get the fire going. Need a good bed of coals." I pointed to the oldest one. "You know how to build picnic tables?"

"Yes sir."

"Ok, you get whoever you need to help and put together four of them ten feet long and put them over here."

I showed him where I wanted them.

"Then you're on fire and spit duty"

"You others go get that steer ready, then bring it up here. There's clean burlap feed sacks in the barn to wrap the carcass in. I'll bring out seasoning."

The old man spoke up. "I learned how to make up a sop out in West Texas some years back. All the ranchers and cowboys swear by it. if you want, i'll make up a batch down at the chuck tent."

I nodded. Having heard of those savory, sweet sauces from migrant workers. I was wanting to try it out.

"Sure thing."

I walked on up to the house, I saw the kids run around the corner, laughing.

Stepping into the kitchen, they all looked at me.

Elsie turned to mama and put an arm around her.

"Me and your mama decided we're gonna be together."

I looked at them a moment and went and got a glass of buttermilk, and sat down. I looked at Maggie.

"Number one and two struck oil this morning. The rest are due any time now."

She smiled and her face lit up.

"I knew you were a good bet. I knew it all along. We're about to make some money, aren't we?"

"Yes m'am, I reckon we are." I smiled back at her. "Got my new truck today, too. JT showed me how to handle it. The spits ready. About to put fire under it. I got them hands skinning that young steer, bringing it up. We're on for BBQ day after tomorrow."

"A bunch showed up today and got on the list. We're going to have 25 to 30 men and their wives and kids."

Elsie cut me off before I could speak again.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"I heard you clear enough."

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"What do you have to say about it?"

"Congratulations?"

"That's it? That's all you have to say?"

"Well, I'm reckon I'm gonna miss y'all."

"Miss us, what does that mean?"

"I reckon it means y'all are moving out. I guess I'll have to go to town and get me a new woman. Plenty of them around hankering for a husband, I reckon I won't have to hunt too hard."

"Oh my god! You're kicking us out?"

"I figure y'all thought it over and got everything all worked out. Don't reckon you need me anymore. Y'all come visit anytime!"

"Oh, you, we were only joking around."

I looked at her straight in the eyes. "I wasn't. Y'all can move out in the morning."

Then I got up and walked out.

Her and mama came out after me.

"Damn it, Jacob, stop!"

I kept walking, grinning to myself. They want to play games with me, I'll show them the rules I play by.

I suddenly switched directions and headed to my truck. Reaching in my pocket to make sure I had the keys to the store. Finding them, I went on, mama and Elsie steady on my ass. I went and got in. They came running up.

Mama started first, "Honey, we were just joking around. Playing with you."

"Ah. Do I look like somebody you can play with?"

"Well, I..."

I held up a hand.

"I've got too much on my mind right now to play games with you two."

"Well, you certainly had time earlier." Elsie added. Mama nodding in agreement.

"Yep, and believe me when I say this, there will be no more future repeats with me involved."

I looked at Elsie. "This is the third time in as many days you threatened to leave or quit me. I can't function with that over my head all the time. So, you and mama can go make a life together. With my blessing. Hope it works out. Bye."

Mama said to Elsie. "Maggie was right. This was a bad idea."

Elsie just looked at her.

I decided it had went far enough.

"You two done playing your little school house antics now?"

"What?" Mama asked.

"I said, are you two quite finished with the kid games?"

"Yes!"

"Ok, go back in the house and put on some clothes. Elsie, get the kids and come on back. We're going to town."

She ran to the house. I went over to the spit. They were wiring the quarters up on the spit rod. The fire had burned down to a thick bed of coals. He had another fire going, burning wood down for replacement coals.

The older man, Charlie, said, "JT's gonna have the cooks fix up beans, tater salad, and fresh bread, too."

"Sounds good. Y'all are doing a good job."

I heard the door slam. Elsie and the kids were headed to the truck.

I turned back, "Charlie, y'all need anything from town?"

"I could use a plug of tobaccy if you don't mind."

"Any particular brand?"

"Well, I prefer Day's Work, but whatever they got's fine."

I nodded and headed off. I got to the truck, Elsie was already in. Sophie on her lap. Tommy in the middle.

I got in, started it up, looked over at my family.

"Y'all ready?"

Elsie looked at me doubtfully.

"You sure you know what you're doing?"

I shook my head. "Baby, I ain't got a clue."

I smiled at the look of horror on her face as I jammed it into gear and took off.

I managed to make it to the store without incident. Praise be. I'm not sure if Elsie doesn't have some latent issues.

I went in the store, looking around.They had cleaned it all up. Heading to the counter, I located a box of Day's O Work plug. I pulled it down and cut off a double sized portion. I wrapped it up in paper an tied it off with string. I went and made a note for inventory purposes. Elsie was looking at dress material. The kids were staring longingly at the candy jars.

I went over, carrying my pencil and note pad.

"What y'all want?"

Sophie wanted peppermint and Tommy wanted butterscotch and licorice.

I filled each a nickle sack of it and handed it to them. They were off like a whirlwind.

"You kids stay close by now!"

I noted the candy and went to Elsie.

"See something you want, baby?"

She turned and looked up at me.

"Was you really about to put us out like that?"

I just grinned at her.

"Why, sure I was. I just didn't want to have to go through all the missing you and such. Kinda got used to having you around."

"You are so mean!"

"Hey, you started it."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

"So, any regrets from all that?"

"Oh my god, no! I just wish you'd have stayed and watched."

"Ok, I'll stick around next time."

I pointed to the material.

"You want a new dress?"

"Can I have one?!"

"Sure. Pick out what you want."

But, it's all so pretty. I don't know."

"Well, get what you need from each batch. No reason you can't have four or five."

I pointed to the cabinet that held patterns I'd seen women picking from.

"Go over there and pick out patterns you want. Then get material and whatever else you need. There's buttons and fixin's, too. Write everything down here. I'm going after the kids."

I sat the pad and pencil down. Then took off in the direction of laughter. I found them on the porch sitting on the bench with a dog, well, actually a puppy, begging candy.

I sat down by them. The puppy came over, tail wagging, and sniffed me over. It was a long eared black and tan coon hound pup. I scratched his ears some.

"Don't feed him too much sugar. It ain't good for him."

I spotted a movement at the corner of the store. There was a gyp and three more puppies. The gyp and puppies was the same breed as this pup. Well, that mystery was solved. I got up and went to her slowly. She bared her teeth and growled. I squatted down and studied her. She was skin and bones. It surprised me, because she was a purebred black and tan. They aren't cheap dogs. The puppies were purebred, too, or atleast looked it.

I noticed a collar on her, with something tied to it.

I went in the store and got a can of corned beef off the shelf, cut it open and went back out. The gyp and the other puppies had moved in closer. I sat on the steps and started digging out scoops of the corned beef and tossed it over to her. She eased up to it slowly, sniffed it carefully, and grabbed it up hungrily.

She stood there, staring at me. I tossed some more until the can was empty.

I patted my knee, "Come here girl."

She studied me carefully a bit then eased up to me. Reaching her head out and sniffing me. I slowly reached my hand out. She backed up a step. Growling low. She stuck her nose to my hand and sniffed. She licked my fingers. Getting the remnants of corned beef off them.

Deciding she could trust me, she moved in closer and sat down, her puppies piling up around her. I eased my hand over, let her sniff it, then scratched her ears gently. She rolled her eyes up at me, wagging her tail.

I rubbed her neck. Then gently rubbed her sides. Poor old gal was starving. I looked at the can wired to her collar. I untwisted it. It was a rusty Prince Albert can. I pried it open. Inside was a note.

'I, Andrew Corely, am in poor health. They are hauling me off from here up to the hospital. Please take care of my dog and her pups. She ain't but three years old and a damn finer tree dog never existed.'

Ok, mystery number two was solved. I stood up slowly. She got up with me, but didn't back away. She sniffed her pups over carefully, then looked at me. I headed back to the store, she and all four pups in tow, followed me in. I went and got some paper. Then some more cans of corned beef and canned salmon. I opened them up and poured them out on the paper.They all dug in and shortly, the paper was clean. She went and laid down by the door, licking her pups over.

Elsie came over and saw her and the pups.

"Oh, the poor thing! What are you going you do with them?"

I pulled out the note and handed it to her. She read it.

"Oh, we can't just leave them here!"

The kids came in.

"Ma, pa, can we keep them?"

I looked at Elsie, she nodded.

I looked down at them, "Sure thing. Let's load them up and get on back home."

I started out the door, the gyp got up and followed me out. Elsie went and gathered up her packages. I locked the door, then went and picked up the gyp and put her in the bed. Followed by her pups. She'd obviously rode in a truck or wagon bed before. She went straight to the front off the bed and sniffed her pups over, then curled up. When a pup would try to wander off, she'd pin it down with her big paw and growl at it.

We got in the truck and I started it up.

Tommy started, 'Wait! Lemme out!"

I shut the truck off and got out. He ran to the bench and grabbed their candy sacks and sprinted back. I let him in, he scooted over and handed his sister her sack.

I got in, started the truck, put it in gear and took off.

Sophie looked at me in desperation.

"Papa, I gotta go!"

I stopped, turned around and went back.

I looked at Elsie, "There's a privy behind the store.

They got back and settled in.

"Everybody set?"

Nods all around. Off we went. Arriving back at the house, the sun was low in the West, hanging just above the tree tops. We unloaded the dogs, and they went to sniffing around. I headed over to the spit. The beef was cooking nicely. I handed Charlie his plug. He nodded and reached in his pocket and I waved it off.

"JT wants to see you. He said as soon as you get back."

I headed over to camp. JT was sitting with Joe in the mess tent. They were looking over maps. I went and sat down.

"Well, Jake, we got six strikes now. I sent for a workover rig to come finish them. We got pumping units and tanks coming, should be here tomorrow, maybe the next day at the latest. Boy, I'm telling you right now, we are about to be rolling in it."

I nodded. "That's why we're here. I'm sending for some prostitutes and booze for the crews. We'll set up over at my old home place. The booze we have around here is 'shine and homebrew lager. The women are older. 40's mostly. Maybe 50's. They are out at an old place on the river. If you think we need younger women and older booze, we'll have to import them from Dallas or Houston."

"We'll start with what we got and see how it goes. Then men just got paid and they got a pocket full of money and hard dicks."

"I'll set it up, then."

Incestgod
Incestgod
835 Followers