A New Beginning Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured to head out there tomorrow and set up a deal with the women. I'd need to strip the house except for the kitchen. Add some beds. Turn the barn into a bar. Set up to buy whiskey and beer. I knew just who to call on.

"Ok, then, I'll see you men tomorrow."

I went to Charlie. "You want to work for me permanent?"

"What you got in mind?"

"i'm turning my old home place into a bar and brothel for the crews. I need you to start by gutting the barn and turning it into bar. Then stripping the house and maybe adding a couple of walls for extra beds. Afterward, just hang around as help and such."

"Pay?"

"What you make now and I'll add a little extra from time to time."

"Ok, but what you're talking about is bigger than one man can handle at first."

"Ok, we'll get you some help, then."

"Meat looks good."

He nodded. I went to the house. The women and kids had the gyp and her pups, fed until their bellies were about to pop and bedded down in the corner on an old quilt. I sat at the table and Elsie sat a heaping plate of food down. Beans, fried taters and onions, cornbread, and buttermilk. The gyp came over and laid down on the floor next to me. I reached down and rubbed her ears.

I ate, then went and stripped down for bed. Had a long day tomorrow.

I woke up with a start, listening. I heard trucks coming in. Good. I got up, dressed, kissed Elsie. She went to get up. I put a hand on her.

"It's ok, baby, you sleep in."

"Ok, but what about your breakfast?"

"I'll eat down at the camp."

She puckered her lips up, I kissed her again, then left. I was walking out the door when the gyp came at me whining and tail wagging. I figured the pups were weaned, so it won't hurt to be away from their mama.

I let her out with me. Heading down to camp, she started for the truck. I opened the tailgate and she hopped in.

I was walking around to get in when I heard the door open and mama came out, running toward me. Her big, saggy tits just bouncing around to beat hell. I stopped and she ran up to me, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Thrusting her tongue in my mouth.

She pulled back, looking up at me.

"Please don't ever leave me, son!"

"Mama, why would I leave you? What brought this on?"

"I just had a dream. A bad dream is all."

"Mama, calm down a little. I'm here and not going no where without you."

"I want to go with you today."

"Ok then. Get in."

I went and dropped the tailgate.

"Sorry, gal, you gotta stay home today."

She slowly came and jumped down. I squatted down and petted her. She took off at a trot back to the house and barked, scratching at the door until someone let her in.

I looked toward the spit. I saw Charlie had set up a cot next to it and was sitting there on it, watching us.

I got in and drove over to it. Got out and was checking the meat over. He got up and stoked the coals under it, shoveled over a few scoops of fresh coals. Tossed some more wood on the side fire. Took a mop out of a small 20 gallon barrel and mopped some sauce on the quarters. Gave them a turn, and mopped some more. Satisfied, he turned to me.

"Morning."

I nodded."Looking good. We still on track for tomorrow?"

"Yes sir."

He looked over at mama, then back at me, a faint grin on his face.

I stared at him, "Something on your mind?"

"Naw, nothing important.."

He pulled his plug out and cut off a chew, tucking it in his jaw off the knife blade and went to working it. He spat and stared off into the darkness.

He asked, "Ain't that your ma yonder?"

"Yes, it is, why?"

"You got a minute?"

"Sure."

"Just so's you understand where i'm at. I growed up back in the hills in Arkansas. A long way from nowhere. I recall granny, pa's side, came to live with us when pappy passed over to the other side. Now my ma was a looker, but she was a teetotaler. Didn't brook no nonsense."

"One day, I was coming back up from the crick with a mess of channel cat. I heard a little ruckus coming from the barn. I slipped over and there was pa. Between his ma's legs just a fucking away. I don't recall how old I was. But times was different in them days. I pulled my tally wacker out and had at it. I saw her looking at me over pa's shoulder, smiling, while he was having a time with her old pussy. I dumped my seed there on the ground and picked up my stick of fish and went and cleaned them."

"Later that next day, I was out fixing around the place. Whatever I knew to do anyhow. I saw granny ease over to the privy. She looked at me before she stepped in. Slipping her old flour sack dress off. I eased over and opened the door a bit. I could hear the tinkle of her pee as she relieved herself. I stepped on in. She was wiping herself. I dropped my overalls and stood there staring at her. Her big old tits wiggling around. I decided then and there I was gonna fuck her. I reached out and grabbed her tits. I squeezed around, not sure what else to do."

"So, anyhow, she stands up and I look her up and down real good. Her long gray hair braided and hanging down her back. Her belly kinda swollen like.Her tits hanging down to might near her belly button. Under her belly was a mat of gray hair covering her pussy. She stuck her wrinkled hand out and wrapped it around me, feeling it. She turned around and put her knees on each side of the hole and leaned over. I just naturally went up and started hunting that hole."

"She told me to sit still and reached under her and grabbed me. Putting it at her hole. Then told me to push it in. I did to. I fucked my old granny about four or five good strokes before I went to pumping my seed to her. It was long about then that the door to the privy flew open and ma was standing there, just a staring at us. Me with my limp pecker and granny bent over with my cum leaking out of her old pussy. Any how that's a story for hext time."

"Point is, I can see what's going on. Ain't none of my affair. Just brings back some good memories."

I nodded. "So, your ma didn't do anything?"

"Well, like I said, that's a story for next time." He smiled at me. "Anyway, thanks for hearing my story. Never could share it before. You and your ma got a good thing. She's a fine looking woman."

"Well, I'm gonna hold you to the rest of that story. I gotta go fuck my own ma now thinking about it."

We shared a private chuckle at that one. So, we understand each other I reckon. We both fucked the matriarchal women in our families. Enjoyed the feelings of these women giving their bodies to us. Moving from authority figures, from mother and child, to man and woman. Her spreading her legs for her child, allowing him to breed the hole he was bred from. It just seemed like an unnatural switch of power. One day, she was able to dominate him. To punish him. Exercise authority. The next day, he's now dominating her. Exercising authority and control over the much older woman. But, I reckon as long as they both consent and enjoy it, who's business is it anyway? The government? Hell, they done put the government authority up there with God's. Requiring a license to marry. Like we need their permission to live our lives with a woman we love. Hell, next thing you know, they'll be wanting you to have a license to drive a goddamned motor car. Hell, who knows what else those knot headed politicians will cook up to fuck with us about. They already outlawed liquor. Not that it matters much here in these woods. Them treasury agents come fucking around these river bottoms, shit gets sideways on them real quick. There's all sorts of places out there where a man unfamiliar can find himself in a world of shit. Thing is, they just never come back out. Just gone forever. I recall one time there was three of them booze cops came around. They was hunting stills. Problem was, they run up on a batch of them Scruggins brothers. They live out in the bottoms and keep to themselves. Coming out only to trade.

They caught them agents out breaking up one of their stills. I heard the screams coming out of them sloughs down there for a couple of days. Just give you the chills hearing the terror and pain in those screams.They had themselves quite a time. I heard they took turns fucking them. Then skinned two of them, afterward let the hogs eat them while they was still alive. They turned the third one loose to go tell his bosses what happened. They turned him loose, but kept his cock and balls out there with them. We never had anymore problems after that. I guess the rest of them agents wanted easier prey.

Well, I had business to tend to. I went and got in the truck. Mama leaned over and kissed me. Then we drove down to the camp. I parked by the mess tent. We got out and I found JT and Joe. We went and sat down. The cook brought over mugs of coffee, and asked if we wanted anything to eat.

I told him a plate of whatever he had, mama said the same.

JT looked at mama first.

"Good morning, m'am."

She nodded to him and sipped her coffee..

He turned his attention to me."Guess you heard the new equipment arriving this morning."

"Yes sir, I did."

"They said the others were loading storage tanks when they left. They should be arriving anytime now."

He sipped his coffee.

"Oh, one of those reps from the big outfits came to Joe yesterday. Tell him about it, Joe."

"Yeah, I was coming back from Dallas and one of them came up to me to try to make an offer for our operation here. Wants to buy the mineral rights. I told him you owned them all. Anyway, he said he was coming down to see you today."

I chuckled "Yeah, well, he might as well talk to one of them trees out there."

JT asked. "Where you off to this morning?"

The cook brought our plates out. Pile of scrambled eggs, pork chops and gravy, grits, and toast.

"I'm headed over to round up some women and booze. I hired Charlie out from under you. Need a couple more temporary to help him. I'm turning the old place over. The house into a brothel and the barn into a bar."

"Yeah, I remember you talking about that. Good idea. The men will be lining up to spend their money."

"I know a few around that play guitar, fiddle, accordion, and the like. So, I'll sign them up to play live music."

"Damn, boy, you're gonna turn a fortune out of that place."

"That's my hope. Anyway, mama, you ready?"

We got up and headed out. I drove over to the house that served as a brothel down here. I talked to the madam, Virginia. I told her I was setting up for business and did she want to be a part of it. She was a medium size woman of about 64 or 65 maybe. Heavy makeup over wrinkles. Big tits held up in a bra under a thread worn fancy dress. Wide hips.

"What are the terms?"

"You manage the women for a wage. I'll provide housing, food and the doctor. Everything provided. For seventy five percent of the house take. Y'all want any more than that, you provide for yourself. Plus pay rent per woman."

"That's too much."

"Well, that's what you get. I control over a hundred men over there. With more coming, and I control their movements around town. I'm giving you first chance at the job. Y'all turn it down, I'll have a couple of loads of younger women down here from Dallas in the morning. Take it or leave it."

"I gotta talk to the women."

"Ok, then get them in here and figure it out. I'm busy and need an answer."

She looked over her shoulder and yelled "Pracilla! Round everybody up and get in here!"

When the were all present, I looked them over. They were all 40 to 55 or there abouts.

Virginia laid it out to them.

"Well, what do y'all want to do?"

One of the older women spoke up.

"You told us when we heard about them men showing up that we'd have all that business soon enough."

"Well, that was before I just found out he'd restricted their business in town around here."

"What if we don't want to accept that?"

Virginia looked at me. I said,

"You're free to stay here. Do anything you want. I don't own you. You just can't participate in the activity I control."

"That's not right!"

"This ain't about wrong or right. It's about you working for me for twenty five percent. In return, I provide you with a home and bed. Protection. Food. Clothing. Medical care. A cook. That stuff costs money. Like I told Virginia. Y'all can negotiate for more, but you have to pay me rent, plus provide all your needs. I'd take that deal for y'all paying me what amounts to eighty, maybe eighty five percent of your take."

"What choice do we have?"

"If you want access to my crews, none. If you want to sit here nickle and diming like you been, then there's that. Nobody's trying to make you do anything you don't want to do. Now, I'm about to leave. This chance walks with me. I can go to Dallas and load up a train car full of women half your age and get them for ten percent, and they'll be glad to get it."

I stood up and started out.

"Wait a minute. You're just the same as stealing from us."

"Ok, forget it. Y'all stay here. I'm going to Dallas."

"Ok, Ok, we'll take it!"

" You sure?"

All six nodded in agreement.

"Alright, I'll get set up for you and come get you when we're ready."

And walked out. Next stop. The Scruggins. They made the best whiskey and home brew beer around.

I drove out, then turned down the wagon road leading to their place.

Pulling up in the yard, the place was neat and tidy. The old man, Lester Scruggins came out with an old cut down 10 guage shotgun. He was flanked by two of his oldest sons, Mathew and Manny. These were big men. Well over six feet and two hundred and fifty pounds or better of rawboned muscle. Lester recognized me and smiled.

"Well, I'll be damned! Jacob Flannery! What brings you out this way? Ain't seen you in a coons age!"

His voice loud and booming, echoing out through the bottoms.

He peered out at the truck. "Well, ain't you getting all high and mighty! Why, is that your ma in there? Y'all get out and come in!"

He yelled over his shoulder. "Ma, set up the table, we got company!"

We got out and went up the stairs, shook hands around, and went in. We sat down at the big trestle dining table, and Constance, Lester's wife, set coffee down and hugged mama's neck, telling her,

"Come on in here, honey, so the men can talk their business."

Lester looked at me.

"I hear tell you done took over the Richards place and the store, too."

"Yes sir, you heard correctly."

"Well, I'll be. Don't that just beat all. I heard tell you put the scripture on her husband down to the store on account of him acting foolish."

"I did."

"Well, I reckon he had it coming."

He sipped his coffee. I followed suit. It wasn't coffee, but roasted chickory root you dug out in the woods. I liked it.

"Ok, young man, what can we do for you?"

"Well, sir, I need a steady supply of whiskey and beer. Maybe a couple of your boys and daughters, too."

I laid out what I was planning while he listened carefully.

Nodding his head, he asked,

"So, my boys will be providing protection for the women, and daughters will tend bar and cook for them? No nonsense or messing about?"

"That's it."

"You'll pay them a wage?"

"Of course, and if they want to live on site, I'll provide room and board, too. With the wage remaining the same."

He nodded. Looking at his oldest, Mathew,

"Go get your sisters and fetch them back here. Hurry up now, he's a busy man."

He took off, his big booted feet thumping on the thick, worn floor boards.

"Now, the whiskey and beer. What did you have in mind for that?"

"You still order your stuff from the store?"

He nodded.

"Well, I'll let you have what you need at cost. You mark up for whatever you thinks fair. I'll go along with whatever you figure per load. That way, it'll cover any fluctuation in prices on my end."

"Ok, son, you got a deal."

He leaned over and stuck his bear paw of a hand out and we shook.

Mathew came back with his two of the three sisters still at home. Mary Beth, and Jessica. They were beautiful young women. I think Mary Beth was 17 or 18. Jessica was a year older.

They were tall. 5'9 or 5'10. Slender and built to make a man wonder where his summer wages went. Blond hair. Like their brothers. Big Scandinavian features.

Lester told them what I was offering.

They smiled and accepted the offer.

We looked at the son's. They shrugged and nodded. "I reckon we're in, too."

Lester thought a moment.

"Your brothers can run the stills. I'll make the beer."

"Ok then. You need a ride over?"

Lester shook his head.

"I'll drive them over tomorrow. I need to stop by the store anyway. Ma's needing some stuff or other."

I stood up.

"I'm glad you're in on this. Y'all make the best around."

He swelled up with pride at that.

"I reckon a man oughta take pride and care in his work. Mary Beth, you go fetch his mama. I imagine ma's about gossiped her ear off."

We shook hands again.

"Now, don't be a stranger. Y'all come visit. You're always welcome under this roof."

Mama came, and we left.

I was just about back to the main road when mama put her hand on my thigh.

"Honey, why don't you pull over up here. I need you to give your mama a good fucking right about now."

Well, now, who was I to deny my own mother the satisfaction of a damned good fucking?

I pulled over, "Well, mommy dearest, I don't reckon I can get at your hot little pussy with it covered up like it is. Get naked, woman."

She got out and walked to the bed, let down the tailgate and slipped her dress off. She crawled up in the bed, spread out her dress and laid back on it, spreading her legs.

I slipped off my boots, shirt and jeans. Then crawled up between my mother's legs. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hungrily, in a way I don't guess I've felt from her before.

Her tongue licked at my lips in a circle. Her breath coming in hot gasps against my mouth. Then she slid her tongue in my mouth. Probing it in and out like she was fucking my mouth with it it. She took my tongue between her lips and started sucking on it.

She wrapped her matronly thighs around my lean hips and crossed her ankles over my ass and started humping me. Her splayed labia wrapping around my cock as she slid her pussy over the full twelve inches of my hard, blood engorged length.

I felt her soft tits pressing against my chest. The nipples I once nursed milk from hard against me.

She reached between us and guided me into her. I slid in to my balls, feeling her gasping breath gusting against me as took her as my woman again.

She gave herself to me completely. Mind and body. Her hips rising against my cock, clasping her pussy tight against me.

I felt her begin to vibrate under me as her pent up lust released from her overheated loins in an orgasm that overwhelmed her.

She cried out as her wetness gushed out of her. I felt her heels digging into me. Pulling her son's cock even deeper unto her depths.

I savored the moments now. Relishing the hot desire flowing wetly from her body. I felt the woods I had been raised in by this woman beneath me envelop me in a warm embrace. As if they to longed to feel the mystic softness of her body as I did. The woman I now made love to, opening her womb to accept my seed. The hands that once held me as a child, now grasped at me as a lover.

I felt my sperm rising, then began to pour into her body as she shook and jerked underneath me.

I lay still on her. My cock pulsating as it released the last of my semen into her sodden pussy.

I felt her push against me.

"Let me up, I gotta pee."

I reluctantly slid back off of her, my cock traling a long, thick string of cum from my cock to her pussy.

She hurriedly slid off the bed and squatted, releasing a strong stream of pee splashing to the ground. I watched her pussy flex as it forced the last of her pee mixed with my cum out.