A New Beginning Pt. 12

Story Info
An 18 year old country boy takes over as man of the house.
18.9k words
4.86
20.8k
42

Part 12 of the 13 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incestgod
Incestgod
834 Followers

I stared at her. Yep, I could definitely see mama's pretty in her, right along with some of papa's ugly. I'm glad I took after mama's side of the family.

"Well, I reckon I'm some surprised to see you here."

She came around the counter and hugged me. For the life of me, I'll never know why, but it felt just like the moment mama took me in her arms. My pecker thought it, too. He went to crawling up outta his den to see what was making all the racket.

She backed up.

"My, just look at you. A strapping figure of a man. All growed up. Looking awful fine in those duds, too. So, what on earth are you doing here?"

"Looking to drum up business. Now, I reckon I can ask you the same thing. You own this place?"

"Oh no, we just work here, for Mr Hansen."

I looked at the younger girl. Hazel covered her mouth,

"Dear me, where are my manners? Meet your niece, Annie."

She came around, looking up at me, being a solid foot shorter than me. She held out her hand.

"Pleased to meet you, sir."

I took her her small hand in mine

"Yes m'am, it's my pleasure."

"Annie, this is my younger brother, Jacob. Your uncle."

She turned back to me.

"Where's everybody at? Mama, papa, and Turner?"

"Well, Turner joined up with the Army and took off. Papa, he run off and left mama and me in the winter. So, I got a business deal started, made good on it. Then I moved me and mama down here."

"I see, so you've made good? I'm proud to hear that."

A customer came in, Annie went to see about her.

"So, mama's here? I'd love to see her. But, yes, why I'm here. Well, I was with the preacher's son, Jerry Jones, I had some trouble, so I had to take off. We went over to Austin and he worked in an office doing something. Then last year, the stock market crashed. He lost his job, so we wound up down here. He was working on a shrimp boat. Any how, he got tangled up in a net or something and got pulled over. He drowned before they could get to him. If it weren't for Mr Hansen, we'd be out on the streets. He lets stay in the back. It's not much more than a couple of cots, but he pays me a dollar a day. We eat and got a roof over our head."

"Well, I've got business to tend to. Come by the house and see mama. She'll be pleased to see you. My place is over on the beach, not far from here."

I told her how to get there. She promised to come. I looked at Annie again on the way out.

"Pleased to meet you, young lady."

She smiled and nodded.

I left and went over to the office. The men were working on Jeb's old truck. They'd got it fixed and all polished up. It was sitting there running like a top.

"Howdy men." I said as I walked up.

They smiled broadly when they saw me.

"She's a goodun', ain't she?"

"Yep, boss, she surely is. I reckon we're gonna start clearing weeds. They're delivering that tractor and bush hog you bought."

"Well, I got a different job for y'all."

"Yes sir?"

"One of y'all come go with me. The other two, I want you to dig out a square over there by the trailers. About four inches deep. Then get some of the 2x4's yonder and form up for concrete. We're putting in a wash house. Them women need somewhere out of the weather to wash clothes. I reckon about 12 foot square oughta cut it. I'm getting some concrete for the floor and we'll have lumber and roofing delivered. I'll buy a washing machine. Then put rods in to hang clothes on to dry."

My place had a washing machine under it. I'd never seen one work before, but elsie knew her way around it. I reckon she did, we always had clean clothes.

The two younger men grabbed shovels and went to digging. George came with me. We left and headed to town. Stopping at the lumber yard, I told him what I was building. He did some figures and came up with a list of materials. I paid for it. He told me,

"Go yonder to the next road and head north. You'll see the cement plant before you get to it. Tell him what you're doing, he'll mix you up a batch and deliver it. Your men know how to put in that rebar?"

George nodded,

"Yes sir. I'll need bolt cutters to size it, though."

"Well, I don't carry them, but the mercantile does. I'll get yhis delivered over to you today."

We took off, headed for the mercantile. We were greeted as usual.

"Mr Flannery, what can I do for you today?"

"Well sir, I reckon I need some bolt cutters to cut rebar with, a washing machine and a gas heater. Along with some iron fittings to hook into a gas line with ahd some pipe. Some electric wire for the washer, too. I'm not sure what all."

George stepped up again,

"Sir, I know what we need. I'll need a pipe cutter and threading kit, too."

"I've got all of that. The pipe cutter and threader are in the back room. They're used, so I'll discount them by half. The pipe and fittings are on the back wall. Help yourself."

George headed back and started his gather. I was looking at women's stuff, thinking of buying all the women folks something. I heard the bell jingle as the door opened. I looked around and saw Mrs Reynolds from the suit shop come in. My pecker started flapping around as soon as I saw her.

She looked fine enough to cut glass. She saw me and headed straight over.

"Why, Mr Flannery, fancy seeing you here! What a pleasant surprise."

"Yes m'am, I'll speak to that being the truth."

She smiled, her full red lips parting to reveal her pearl white teeth with pronounced fangs. Atleast that's what I call them. The books call them canine teeth. They gave her a predatorial look that excited me something fierce.

She held her hand out. I took it, liking the warm electric feeling of her skin against mine. She glanced around quickly, seeing nobody, she stepped up, pressing he body against mine, her heavy tits pressing against my chest. She slid her arms sround my neck, standing on her tip toes, she kissed me. A hard passionate kiss. Her tongue sliding past my lips to find my tongue. Her painted lips were sweet with some mint or other. Her breath clean and fresh flowing into my mouth. The musky, floral sweetness of her perfume filled my brain. Everything about this woman just riled me up.

She backed up, reaching down to grasp my pounding hard cock through my pants.

"Oh my, but I think we are soon going to have to find a place on my old body to put that thing in. How about I deliver your new suits tomorrow and we discuss that further?"

It was my turn, I led her behind a rack of clothing and slid my hand up under her dress. My fingers sliding her panties to the side. She spread her legs and I slid my middle finger up inside her, working it around. She pulled my head down and crushed her lips onto mine. I slid my finger out of her dripping wetness and moved up to her swollen clit and started rubbing it in tight little circles. She started gasping and whining into my mouth as she orgasmed.

I pulled my hand out and she fixed her clothing. I held my finger up to my nose, smelling her juice on it, then licked it off, savoring the musky flavor.

I thought she would orgasm again just watching me.

We went back to the counter.He was there waiting. He looked at my mouth, then to Florence's. Grinning sheepishly, he pointed to his own mouth,

"Mr Flannery", he said quietly, "you have, uh..."

She looked at my mouth, eyes going wide. I had her red lipstick smeared all over my mouth. She fished a handkerchief out of her purse and started wiping me off. Without thinking, she licked her thumb and started wiping with it. Then back to the handkerchief. She studied her work. Satisfied, she turned her attention back to Mr Perkins. He reached behind him a picked up a mirror and handed it to her. She looked in it a gasped. Her lipstick was all over her mouth as well.

He gestured to the back,

"Perhaps you'd like to use the rest room. There's a mirror. My but that must have been quite the unfortunate accident. I certainly hope neither one of you were injured."

"No sir, I don't believe so."

"If I may, Mr Flannery, a word of advice. I tend to stay out of other's affairs, as it were. Her husband, whom I've known for quite a number of years, well, suffice it to say, he most assuredly does not reside in the same class as that woman. He's a scoundrel, and if I dare say, a cheat. She is a fine woman, be gentle with her. She works too hard to keep him in a living."

"He don't work?"

"No, and he hasn't for quite some time now. She works at the tailor's and he pays what he can. The rest of us pay her to do the odd delivery. It's not much, but she does the best she can. I can't pay her enough for a decent living or I'd hire her. I'll pay those young ladies you brought in as best I can, but her requirements demand a living wage. I'm a sucker for those down and out. When I came here forty or so years ago, I didn't have a penny in my pocket, and but the clothes in my back. The people here helped me get by until i was able to stand on my own. I finally bought this store about thirty years ago. But her, she fell in for all his bluster and nonsense, and married him. Then he took to playing loose with all the promises he'd made. She can't have children, bless her heart. Anyhow, I run a tab for her, and not to mention it, she pays when she can. I mention it to her husband when he comes in, but, it's always with the excuses."

"How much? The tab, I mean."

"Oh, I think it's up to over a hundred now, closer to two. I only bring it up thinking you might use her in your new venture. Help her along, as it were. She's highly adept at most skills necessary to manage most any sort of endeavor."

"Well, Mr Perkins, it just so happens I can use a person like that. I've got the wife of George to keep books. I reckon I can use a manager to oversee the entire operation."

"Mr Flannery, that would be a wise choice, indeed. She'll keep everything running tip top and that only helps to increase that bottom line."

She came out, looking like a goddess out of one of them Greek books I'd read about.

"Mrs Reynolds, I was talking to Mr Perkins, inquiring about any knowledge he may have concerning an office manager. He referred me to you. Apparently, you are highly qualified for the position. Now, I'm just starting out in business here, so I'm limited in what I can pay. I suppose a lady like you has her plate full, but I'd like to extend an offer to you to fill that job."

"Well, Mr Flannery, while I do have interests in various enterprises around town, I'm always open to possible changes. I would inform you though, that I'd require no less than five dollars per day, based on a five day week, although, for you, I'd be available most any time, seeing as your a fledgling enterprise."

"Well, you certainly drive a hard bargain, Mrs Reynolds."

I held my hand out,

"You're hired at five a day. I will say this, though, I was budgeting for ten dollars a day to start, with an increase to fifteen after I start realizing income, so five is a bargain."

"Ten dollars a day?"

"Yes m'am, that's why five is such an attractive bargain."

She looked like she would cry. I didn't want that.

"Would you care to renegotiate your position?"

"Well, I did agree to the number, and I'm good for my word. But, if you're willing to discuss new terms, I'm amenable to it."

"Yes m'am, I most certainly would. You have me over a barrel here and I need a favor from you. Although, I must place the condition that you not know the terms of the favor until we conclude our present business."

She eyed me with a combination of hope and suspicion.

"Ok, I'll counter the five you're presently offering with ten per day and agree to doing you the aforementioned favor."

I stuck out my hand,

"Deal."

She took it.

"Now, what's this favor you require of me?"

I turned to Mr Perkins.

"Is it safe to assume she has an outstanding balance in that box yonder?"

"Oh indeed she does."

"Would you be so kind as to get out the papers?"

He turned and got the box, flipped through it, and extracted her tab.

"The total amount owed is $177.36."

I nodded and got out my check book and wrote out the check for an even $200. He looked at it, then me.

"Interest, Mr Perkins. Now, if you'll tally up for the washing machine and what ever else George has picked out?"

I paid for that, then handed her the paid off tab.

She looked at me strangely.

"I certainly didn't expect that. Mr Flannery, you shouldn't have."

"Well, you agreed to the favor, so, that's that."

Mr Perkins handed her a box of thread she had came in for, then went to George,

"Come on, young fella, help me get this washer loaded."

I turned back to her,

"I'll expect you at the office Monday morning at nine o'clock."

"Ok, I'll make arrangements for transportation, but I was wondering if I could inconvenience you for a ride until I'm able to take care of it."

"No, that just won't do. Why don't you take that back to whoever it belongs to. I'll follow you."

She drove back to the suit store, took the thread inside. George got out, hopped in the back as she came to my window.

"Get in."

She shrugged and climbed in

"Where we going?"

"Some place where I can take advantage of you."

"Oh really? Well, you just lead the way, we'll see who takes advantage of who, you big dick stud."

I pulled into the Ford house and parked.

"I certainly hope you don't plan on taking my pussy here?"

"Well, you never know."

The salesman saw me and recognizing me, came out with a smile.

"Mr Flannery! We just delivered your tractor and implements just a little while ago. What can I do for you now."

I pointed to Florence,

"I'd like to buy her whatever she wants to drive."

"Why certainly."

He went and opened up her door. She got out, and they spoke briefly. She turned and stared at me opened mouthed. Then came over to me.

"Mr Flannery, this is just too much now."

"Well, you did ask me for rides. Doesn't this qualify as a ride?"

"I suppose so, yes, but, I..."

"There we go with the but again. I keep hearing that. Are you offering that to me, Mrs Reynolds?"

"I've never done that before, but for you, I wouldn't say no. You'll just have to go easy on me."

"Ok, so, go pick out whatever you want. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. This, I choose to do. Because I want to. Whatever else happens between us, well, that's a choice we both make. Not because I expect it for what I do for you."

She stared up at me some more. Then made a decision. She headed over and chose an Apple Green coupe. I went inside and did the papers, had it titled in her name. Took everything out and handed it to her.

"It's all yours.One last thing, if you want to get away from that husband, I'll set you up in company housing."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Just say the word. I'll get it done tomorrow."

"Then, yes, I want more than anything to be away from him. He does nothing but abuse me and keep me broke all the time without lifting a hand to help."

"Then go get your things, and I'll set you up."

"I don't have much any more. Just my clothes and the skillet I got from my mother."

"Well, don't worry, just go get them and come to the house. We'll bed you down tonight and square you away tomorrow."

"I'm sure he's at the speak easy drinking right now. I only need a few minutes."

"Go get it. I'll meet you at the house after I'm finished."

She kissed me and left. Thinking better than to let her go alone, I followed her. I'm glad I got that notion. Her husband was on the porch with a bottle of whiskey ahd a skinning knife picking his fingernails with it. He was drunk and belligerent, to boot. She got out, he came off the porch

"Where you been woman? Who's car is that?"

"It's mine."

"Where'd you get it."

"My employer bought it for me."

"Employer huh? i bet."

"Give me them keys."

"No!"

He drew his arm back to hit her.

"Bitch, give me them goddamned keys or I'll.."

I'd had had enough of this two bit, blow hard, wanna be.

"Go ahead, you sawed off little shit, I'll stomp the fucking life right out of you."

He turned on me,

"Oh, you will, huh?"

Then he came at me, slashing with that blade. I'm an old hand at knuckle and skull, and more than a few cuttin' scraps.

I stepped inside, spun around capturing his knife hand under my left arm, pulling him tight up against my side, my right elbow slammed back into his mouth and nose with the strength and power wrought by a decade of pulling a cross cut saw and swinging a felling axe. Among other jobs of work that sapped the soft weakness from a mans body.

Let me tell you, that elbow made a fierce mess out of his face. Teeth fell loose out of his mouth and blood sprayed out of his nose.

I grabbed the blade and tossed it on the roof of the house. It appeared to be a good blade, but I'll not have anybody say I stoled from them. Then I let his limp form hit the ground. I rolled him over on his side so he wouldn't smother or drown in his own blood.

I went to Florence, she was looking at me in wonder.

"You... You just dropped him like it was nothing! He's a tough man. Feared around here."

I laughed,

"Him? Shit, any 14 year old kid back home could whip that little turd. He got off easy with me. I'm more inclined to kill a man when he sets on me with a knife like that."

"You've killed people?"

"Florence, leave it alone and go get your things."

I waved at George, he came running up.

"Go help her please."

I needed to calm down inside. My blood was up.

A couple of trips and they were done. I looked down. He'd quit bleeding. I grabbed him by the back of the britches and carried him one handed into the the house, tossed him on the couch, watched as he rolled over, moaning, and threw up on the floor.

I left and went to her car, pulled out my wallet, got out a hundred in 20's, 10's and 5's and gave it to her.

"Go fill up on gasoline, then head to the house. Elsie will fix you up for tonight."

Then we headed back. I stopped at the cement plant just as they were locking up.

"Yes sir?"

"I need a batch of cement in the morning. A slab twelve feet square and eight inches deep."

"I can do that. When you need it?"

"Anytime in the morning will do."

"Tell you what, I've got a job tomorrow with a man always orders more than he needs. If you can wait until afternoon, I'll have him dump the extra at your place. Free of charge. It's gonna be dumped on the ground anyway."

"Thank you, sir, you're too kind."

"You're Jacob Flannery?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm Mort Simmons. I'd like to thank you for what you did at the store for Florence. She's my cousin. I'd try to help her, but that sorry ass husband of hers, I don't want jim started hanging around here."

"I don't reckon he'll amount to much in the way of problems in the future."

He laughed,

"Did you straighten his ass out?"

"Well, he came at me with a knife, so I read the scripture to him."

"I been warning him about bullying folks. Told him he'd run up one of you country boys that don't horse around with that bullshit."

"Well, got a short legged fat gal waiting on me at the house with supper. You need anythihg I can help with, it's yours for the askin'."

We shook hands and I left.

"Well, George, we got cement coming in the afternoon. That gives you time to run the pipe and the wire, plug and whatnot."

He nodded, "I'll hook into the feed lines off a trailer. Simple enough. I reckon you're about ready to get your tallywhacker wet. I seen you at the store."

He laughed thinking about it.

"If you've a mind to, you can have Margret. She's been worrying the hell out of me about it. She wants a baby, I can't give her one. Got kicked in the balls by a horse so I been sterile ever since. Besides, I'd rather it was you than anybody else."

I looked at him, I could tell he didn't like it, but I guess it was a trade off, of sorts. She gets the baby, he keeps his wife.

Incestgod
Incestgod
834 Followers