A New Beginning Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went back and brought out a bag of beef bones.

"No charge."

He tallied it up.

I paid out, adding an extra hundred.

He looked the check over.

"Sir, that's for too much."

"That extra hundred cover your overtime?"

"Yes sir, I appreciate that!"

I pulled out two twenties in cash.

"Tips for your drivers for the delivery. Ten apiece cover it?"

"Sir, you are more than generous!"

I gave him the addresses.

Ok, to the mercantile. I arrived and went in.

Mr Perkins came out,

"Hello! What can I do for you today? Your buffalo robe is here. I'll credit your change to tadays purchase."

"Well sir, I'm in need. I want to buy some Coca Cola, and a fishing outfit."

"I have both. Come with me."

He led the way to a rack with an assortment of rods and reels. Shelves of assorted gear.

"What will you be fishing for?"

"Catfish."

"Ah yes, fine eating."

He selected a rod and reel. Then a green metal box stamped Union Steel Chest Corp. LeRoy, NY. He filled it with an assortment of hooks, leaders, sinkers, and a brass fish stringer.Then went to his deepfreeze and got out a box of bait shrimp.

Then we headed to the drinks. I saw many kinds. Coca-Cola, NEHI orange and grape, Barq's root beer.

"Fix me up with a case of Coca-Cola and another of assorted kinds. Let me have a couple of big sacks of candy for my young'un's.".

He bagged the assortment of candy and fetched the heavy robe from the stock room. It was wrapped in heavy brown paper and tied off with hemp rope.

I paid him. He helped me load it up. Then he turned to me.

"The banker hinted that you bought a small house and Ford Coupe after Florence's husband suffered some unfortunates. Not to pry, but can I assume that this was to her benefit?"

"Yes sir. I'd not have her in a situation where she suffers abuse at the hands of a drunkard bully. I took exception when he raised a hand to her, and delivered scripture from The Good Book to him.I bought a house for a roof over her head and a Ford so she ain't traipsing around in the weather."

He held out his hand,

"You, sir, are an exceptional example of what all men should strive for. An exceptional man, ideed."

"Thank you, Mr Perkins, those are kind words."

I went home and unloaded my purchases. I heard the women upstairs banging around. I got a glass and ice and selected a NEHI grape and poured it. The sat down and enjoyed the new flavor.

I heard a racket out front, followed by footsteps coming up the stairs. Tommy and Sophie came running in. Sophie came and climbed up on my lap and picked my drink up, the took a big swallow.

"How'd y'all get home?"

Tommy spoke up.

"We rode the school bus. Mama signed up up for it."

"Well, I'll be."

Sophie slid off my lap and took my drink to Tommy. He sampled it.

"Wow, this is good!"

"There's more right there. I got y'all a sack each of candy. Fix your drinks, then take a couple of bones and give it to the dogs."

They were at the door bawling to come in.

"Just let them in."

Tommy opened the door and they came running in, sniffing us all over. The gyp came and nuzzled me. I reached over and got the bones and gave each one. They ran off to a corner and went to gnawing.

The kids took off with drinks and candy to the livingroom. Tommy turned on the radio to listen to their radio show.

I sipped my drink and thought about what came next. I thought about Hazel and Annie being here. I wondered why Annie wasn't married by now. Most girls her age back home were, with a young'un or two on their hip by now. I guess times were changing.

The women came down and gathered at the table.

Elsie looked at me,

"Have you eaten today?"

"Yep, I stopped at the cafe and ate. I gave up on getting anything here. Guess I'm on my own now."

She stared at me, tears in her eyes.

"Jacob, I'm so sorry. You know you're not on your own. That just ain't true. Why would you say that horrible thing?"

"Well, there's five women in this house, and not a spec of food cooked that I can see. I reckon that means if I eat, I either cook it myself or go to the cafe. I reckon i'll go to the cafe."

I drained my drink, put the shrimp in the freezer and headed out amidst calls for me to stop. I kept going. There's too much going on around here and I need time to adjust to it.

I got in my truck and left. I circled around town a few times. Stopped and got gasoline. Then went to the cafe. I ordered a fish platter and tea. I was waiting on my order when Florence and Elsie came in. They came and sat down.

"Why'd you walk out like that?"

"I told you. I'm hungry."

"I was gonna cook."

"Well, I reckon you had all day to do it. Now let me be about it. I'm done talking about it. Go cook for the others. I'm sure they're hungry."

"Mama and Hazel are fixing supper."

I nodded.

"Y'all want to eat with me?"

I motioned for the waitress. She came over. Florence looked at me,

"What did you order?"

"Fish platter."

"I'll take the same."

Elsie nodded.

"Me too."

The waitress looked at me,

"Same ticket?"

"Yep."

Elsie spoke up,

"What all you do today?"

"I ordered meat to fill all our deep freezers. Got us a whole beef, hog, and chickens, Jeb and May, along with the three hands the same. Then a half a beef and half hog and chickens for Florence. Well, the hands have to split up the freezer between them."

"What about Hazel being there? How's that make you feel?"

"Elsie, I just don't know. That's why I left like I did. I'm not sure how I feel about her being there. She up and run off in the night. I had to watch mama suffer the loss. Many a night I heard her crying about it. Now all the sudden she just pops up out of nowhere and thinks she can traipse in like nothing happened? I just don't know."

"So, you ain't mad at me, for my shortcomings lately?"

"I ain't particularly happy about it, but it ain't my main focus. I know there's alot going on. It can test anybody."

"I won't let you down again."

I nodded,

"I know. It'll be alright."

I looked at them both.

"Y'all work out your differences?"

"Yes, and this evil bitch owes me two pussy eatin's. One for fucking you, and another for the one I gave her."

Florence giggled,

"I always pay my debts."

I chuckled,

"Well, Florence, I can honestly say I'm glad your pussy is so sweet."

"And what's your point."

"I wouldn't want my young'un having any sour old pussy."

"I don't understand."

"Well, when you squirted in Elsie's mouth, where do reckon it went? Right straight to that young'un in her belly."

She looked at Elsie, her hand over her mouth. The stared each other in horror.

Florence spoke first,

"Oh, dear god, I am so sorry."

We'd been talking low. But she exclaimed the last bit, causing the others around us to turn and stare. I just laughed and shook my head for the, hell, how many times as of late?

The waitress brought out our food. We set to eating. it was some kinda good too. Fried local catch. Hushpuppies. Beans, coleslaw and corn on the cob dripping with butter, topped off with peach cobbler..

After we ate, we sat back, Elsie broke the silence,

"Are you coming home?"

"I reckon."

I got up and paid, then we headed home. It was awful chilly and damp. We parked and went up. I put on a pan of mulled cider and got me new buffalo robe, sat it on the table and unwrapped it, looking it over. It was a nice one. A prime winter hide off a mature bull. Clean and smelled like cedar. They must have tumbled it in cedar chips. I was proud of it. The women all admired it, claiming it,

"I'll use that on the deck in the morning, or I'll cover up with that in bed."

I just shook my head,

"No. You won't. This is mine. I didn't buy it as community property."

I gathered it up, poured a mug of cider, then headed out to sit on the deck. I covered up with it and sipped my cider, enjoying the peace and quiet. Listening to the waves.

Then Hazel came out and ruined that for me.

"Jake, I need to talk."

"What is it Hazel?"

"I'm not sure how to say this, but when I moved out today, Mr Hansen fired us."

"Ok, so what do you want me to do about that?"

"I was hoping we could stay on here. Mama say's you're starting a business and would have some sort of job for us."

"She did, huh?"

"Yes. So, what could I do there?"

"What experience do you have?"

"Well, before we went to work at Mr Hansens, I never had a job. I always stayed home and kept house."

"Ok, so what are you applying for?"

"Well, I can answer the phone, take messages, things like that."

"I already have that position covered."

"Well, what do you have?"

"I need truck drivers."

"But, I don't know how to drive. I never needed to learn."

"Sounds to me like your husband spoiled you."

"He was a good man."

"You can come in of an evening and sweep and mop, dust, such as that. Pays a dollar a day."

"But, that's not enough to live on, ten dollars a week."

"Five dollars."

"Well, what about Annie? She'll be working, too."

"I only need one of you."

"Well, mama said..."

"That's not mama's place of business, it's mine."

"Well, what about that woman in there. You bought her a house and car, gave her a job."

"She has experience."

"I'm your sister, I think you should hire me instead of her."

"Hazel, look, you cut and run. I ain't seen nor heard from you since way back when you flew the coup. I went to work full time doing a man's job when I was eight. I never asked anybody for a damn thing. I worked my ass off from can to can't every goddamned day, plus kept up the work and chores around the house. I went after my dreams. I worked my plans. Put my ass on the line and took all the risks. I made good. Then I came here. Not asking anybody for anything. I'm building this business from nothing. Now here you come, moving in my home with a daughter I never met until a couple days ago. Now you're out here interrupting my quiet times demanding I pick up where your husband left off, spoiling you. Acting like i owe you something because we share the same parents. I already got a woman. I got skilled employees. What exactly is it that you think I owe you?"

"I'm just looking for a little help, is all."

"Ain't I helping you? Letting you stay here? The rest is up to you. Go get you a job. Earn a few checks, then you can get you and Annie a place to live. But, it's not my responsibility to take care of you and her. What would be the benefit to me, providing for a spoiled woman and her spoiled young'un?"

"I'd find some way to earn my keep. So would she."

"Ok, doing what exactly? I've got women here that take care of the house."

"I'll figure something out."

"Ok, you do that. Now let me alone. You know where to find me when you get it figured out."

She went inside.

Mama came out a bit later.

"Hazel said you wouldn't give her a job, that she had to find work somewhere else."

"Yep."

"But why?"

"She doesn't know anything."

"Well, you could teach her."

"I ain't taking her to raise. She's what? 31 years old, with a 15 year old young'un? No husband and no job skills. Sounds to me she needs a husband. Her and that young'un, both. You know as well as I do back home she'd be married already."

"You can't expect her to just go out there and drum up a job with a living wage."

"Mama, it ain't my place to tell her how to live. Nor am I gonna take on responsibility for caring for her and Annie. They're not my responsibility. I got three young'uns and two on the way that are. All I can say is they have two choices. Get some job skills and find a job, or learn to suck dick in a really special way and find men that'll take them on."

"Are you saying they need to suck your cock?"

"No, that's not what I'm saying. Look, I've had enough for today."

She knew better than to keep on. So she got up and came to me, bent over and kissed me.

"Good night, son."

"Good night, mama."

She went in and here Hazel came straight back out.

"I heard what you said. She can't get married. The law changed last year to 16. She ain't but fifteen until next month. Well, a week from now."

"I still don't see what that has to do with me."

"How about if I was to do for you.?

I looked at her,

"Do what for me?"

"Things. You know. What women some times do for men."

"Oh, well, I don't know about that."

"Why not? Mama told me she does them for you. That you done made a baby in her. I could do so much to please you."

"Let me think on it."

"You want me to show you right now? Mama done got the kids in bed. I'll show you I can suck you off real good."

"Hazel, maybe later, right now, I just need quiet time to think. I got a lot on my mind."

"Well, I'll be there for you whenever the need strikes you. All you have to do is say the word. I'll do anything you want."

I nodded and she came over, opened up her night gown, exposing her tits. They were like mama's. But more pointed. Low hung and turned up and outward just above the bottom of her rib cage. She bent over and kissed me, then went inside.

Ok, finally, back to peace and quiet.

The door opened.

Well, I spoke too soon. I looked around, Elsie and Florence came out,

I looked over at them, they were standing there staring at me.

"What is it now?"

"Well, we want to watch."

"Watch what?"

"Hazel suck your dick. We'd like to see Annie involved but the law say's you have to be 16. That's next week, but only if she's married. I don't know what difference the next few days will make in her, but the government knows best I reckon. She can be 16. Not 15 and 364 days. But a whole 16. Then only to get married. She can't decide to just have sex at 16. Apparently she's too young to make that decision, but they figure she's old enough to decide to get married. Then have sex with her husband."

"Look, I have no interest in fooling with that girl and you two get such notions out of your heads. Leave her be. I don't want to hear any more about it."

That little discussion did set me of on a path of thought, though. One I'm surprised I haven't run across since being here. Government, law. All the things those self righteous hypocrites run around blathering about like they figure to know more about what's best for everybody than folks do about themselves.

"Alcohol. 160 proof river bottom corn whiskey to be exact. Say 50 gallons of cut whiskey per barrel, at 80 proof, at 5 dollars a gallon. $250 per barrel. I was paying 2 dollars a gallon up yonder, $100 a barrel. So, $150, minus costs, say $25 a barrel to move it. Cutting with spring water doubles that. So each barrel makes two high grade barrels of 80 proof. Figure a cost of $5 per empty barrel. About 70 barrels per 30 foot trailer, stacked two high. Filled, 36 barrels of whiskey. So, netting after everything, $100 per barrel. $3600 per load profit. Cut out the $600 to grease the palms of the useless fuck government folks, $3000 per load after it's all said and done. One load per week, 52 weeks, $156,000 a year. Just to be safe, figure to cut the $56,000 off as more pay off, leaving $100,000 a year clear money. With just one load a week.

Something to think about.

I decided to say fuck in. The wind and breeze had died down to almost perfect stilness. It was still early. So I went in and rigged my fishing rod up. The women just sitting there watching me. Got the shrimp and some matches and old newspaper. Grabbed a metal bucket from the tool room and went down to the water, gathered up a bunch of drift wood and small dry sticks at the tidal line. Before long I had a big, crackling fire going. I baited my hook, cast my line and sat down on the log. Before long, a fish was on. I fought it in. A five pound catfish. A strange looking one, but a catfish nonetheless. I hung it on the stringer and into the bucket.

Before long, I was out of shrimp and had a stringer full of catfish. I gathered up my gear and fish. The went to a table under the house obviously built to clean fish on. I got the fillet knife out of the tackle box and set in. Before long, I was finished and had a sizeable pile of nice catfish fillets. I got a clean bucket out of the tool room, put the fillets in it. Then piled all the remains in the other bucket. Turned on the water hose and everything down. Hauled the remains down to the water and scattered them around for the birds and crabs.

I went back, grabbed the bucket of fillets and toik them up to the house. The women went to work immediately and washed them up, put them in pans and scooted shit around in the refrigerator and had them cooling down.

I went upstairs, took a bath, then eased off to bed. The door opened, expecting Elsie, I saw my sister there instead. She took her robe off, sat it on the chair and got in bed with me. I felt her hard, pointed nipples press into me. She kissed me. Her lips surprisingly soft as her tongue slid into my mouth.

Her hand wrapped around my stiffening cock. She gasped as I reached my full twelve in hardness. I was eight inches around. Not too wide she couldn't take me in her mouth. Which is what she did next. Her lips spread wide. Not only that, but she repositioned herself and went all the way down until her nose was buried in my pubic hair.

She massaged my cock with her throat. Then she started slowly moving up and down my length. Her throat, tongue and lips working my whole cock at the same time. My cock started pulsating and swelling. She knew I was getting ready to cum, so she pulled back until just my head was in her mouth. She grasped my balls and starting rolling them in her hand as she used her other one to jack my shaft. Her tongue going crazy on my head. My first blast was so powerful, it caused her to flinch and gag, but she kept milking my cock until my balls were empty.

Ok, I stand corrected. My sister does have skills after all.

She got up, tits swaying, and looked at me questioningly,

"Well, do you think I can earn my keep here?"

"Hazel, if your pussy is half as good as your mouth is, you can stick around. You just have to help with the house chores."

"What about Annie?"

"I don't know yet. Of course she can stay as long as she pulls her weight. I'll find something for her to do. She's young and deserving of a fair chance."

"Thank you."

She leaned over and kissed me. Then slipped her gown on and left.

I watched her walk out. In my way of thinking, she has a lot of making up to do for running out on us the way she did. But, she seems bound and determined to find her way into my good graces. My way may seem hard to some, but I earned my way in this world, never asking for favor nor mercy in the doing of it. I believe in fairness and rewarding effort. I won't tolerate laziness. You either stand up on your own hind legs and give your all, or you sought life elsewhere.

I had and idea about Annie. I think I knew where to start with her. I'd play it by ear and see how it played out.

I drifted off to sleep after Elsie and Florence came in. Florence sliding in behind me, Elsie in front. Apparently, Hazel and Annie got the room she was sleeping in.

Morning eased up on me quick. I eased out of bed, causing the women to moan and mumble when I slid the cover off. I went to the bathroom and splashed cold water on my face. I had need of a shave, so I washed my face with hot water, stropped the razor, whipped up a batch of lather and scrubbed it on my face, then started shaving.

I heard footsteps, turning to look, it was Annie. She was staring at me,

"I'm sorry, I have to pee really bad."

"Go ahead, honey. I ain't gonna look."

"That's what mama said, that I'd be safe around you."

She pulled up her gown and took care of her business. After she was finished and re-situated, I looked over at her,

"You done sleeping or in need of more?"