All Comments on 'A new bookstore'

by Suavebollo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768about 4 years ago

Great story, love reading about cock sucking.

PissdrinkerPissdrinkerabout 4 years ago
Adult stores

We don't have such stores in the UK so I love to go shopping in France and Spain on holiday, always leave with a good taste in my mouth. Thanks for sharing the story, shame you couldn't share the load.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
nice short and too the point

I love sucking cock and very curious to go the next step and get fucked. Love stories about sucking cock in a glory hole. Something I am afraid to try as I would be sucking everyone that wold let me regularly! I have a nice thick 8.5 cock and don't mind sharing the joy of sucking cock with others.

parker3522parker3522about 4 years ago
Sucking Cock is Addicting

I'm bi married and a cocksucker.

My wife has no idea about this side of me.

I go to a men's private sex club near me.

The glory holes there are "my thing"

It's a darkened area, with a 3 step raised alley way with three openings on each side.

I stand below with the all the other cocksuckers, waiting to service anonymous cock.

Black, white, brown, cut, uncut, big small, medium hard soft.

You never know what will show up at your hole.

It's exciting, arousing, and so fucking hot!

Some one steps close. Most time no words are exchanged.

Here is a cock to suck.

Start sucking.

Touching, stroking, licking, kissing, then making love to that beautiful cock.

Most men there only want to be edged.

They use your mouth and tongue for their own pleasure, and then move on to the next cock sucker.

One time on "Twink Tuesday" in about 2 hours time, I sucked 22 different cocks.

Only two came in my mouth.

It was an altered reality, like Alice falling down the rabbit hole.

My mouth was tired, I didn't care.

I got what i came for.

I too write stories here in Literotica.

Check them out if you like.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 4 years ago
NICE SHORT STORY

Nice story about training a glory hole cock sucker.

bimwiguy1963bimwiguy1963almost 4 years ago
Married cocksucker

My first time at the local ABS was when I was 18 in Lafayette In. Not new to sucking cock, but first time at glory hole. Didn't take long to figure out the routine. Be fore I knew it I was sucking some stranger's cock through a hole. Didn't take long before I was swallowing his load. Ended up sucking 3 more that day before I left. I was hooked. Tried to visit every week. Now in my late 50's, Im a good friends personal cocksucker.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 2 years ago

Great quote..."It was like it was pleasing me to please them." I've felt like this from the first cock I sucked. It's why I do what I do. Great story...short and to the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous