All Comments on 'A New Camping Experience Ch. 03'

by TxSmutWriter

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I am loving this story and was hoping he was going back to the gloryhole to suck more cocks. I am more into cocksucking and swallowing cum than I am in anal. I look forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Maybe a surprise is coming

Maybe the strange cock at the glory hole belongs to dad.

54btmguy54btmguyover 5 years ago
Horny camping

I so can relate to your camping experience, I may be older then you and have had gay sex with guys for years but this past year I went camping at a all male camp ground a couple hours from me and it was amazing. My 2nd day there mid afternoon I was walking one of the trails when a guy asked if I wanted to suck his cock right there on the trail. I love sucking cock so didn't turn him down and dropped to my knees .

After about 5 minutes he said he wanted to fuck me and not knowing what to expect being there the first time I did carry lube with me and he started fucking me when another guy comes up and puts his cock to my face. when the guy fucking me blew his load in me he walked away and the guy I was sucking turned me around and started fucking me. Not sure how long it took but I would say maybe 30 to 40 minutes I sucked 6 guys and each one I was sucking would turn me around and fuck me when the one before blew his load.

It was an awesome weekend and I went back 3 or 4 more times but none was as good as that first weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
very good

I think you're a very good writer. you make gay sex so attractive. a guy like you could turn me easily, at least i'd make an exception for you.

RobJasperRobJasperabout 5 years ago
Love the progression

I love the progression of your story with the addition of the fourth guy plus glory hole action. Wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVE IT: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5/5)!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE IT (❤): 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (five).

👍👍

:)

Riki1942Riki1942over 3 years ago
Sore

I love your story and all the hot details. I find it strange how many guys mention being sore after getting fucked. My buddy fucks me all the time. I always use lots of lube and I have never been sore after he fucks me. I have had a few fairly large cocks up my butt and, except for a little discomfort getting the larger ones in, It has never hurt while they fucked me or afterward either.

I always hate it when a guy cums before I do and then goes soft and pulls out, like in your story, and leaves me with an aching hard cock I just LOVE that feeling of my ring spasming around a hard cock as I shoot my load. Having him finish me off with his hand or mouth just isn't the same as cumming while he is in my ass. Also, when I cum first, I get a second huge thrill when I feel his cock pulsing inside me and know he is pumping his cum inside me.

petey377petey377over 2 years ago

lucky guy to meet 2 hot studs

kist1kist1over 1 year ago

Part 3 was the best part

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Need a reunion chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous