A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 05

Story Info
Mel finds a whole new level of opportunity and danger.
12.8k words
4.81
5.1k
5

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note from the author... I'm so sorry this is a really long chapter. These things all happened at once and I couldn't break them up without ruining the flow. Please forgive me dear friends and I hope you continue to ride along with me.

5 -- What the fuck was I thinking?

"Who the fuck are you?" I demanded as the pair walked in.

"Hey, no need to freak out, you're not in danger or trouble, we just wanna talk." The woman said.

"What the fuck do you want to talk to me about?" I asked.

"You really need to chill the fuck out. Can we sit?" The woman said, motioning towards my table.

I nodded, confused and frightened, I followed them to my dining table, where we all sat. My heart was pounding through my chest so hard I was convinced they'd hear it.

The woman was late forties probably, looked serious, and a little pissed off. She had short brown hair which was staring to grey. "I'm just going to level with you right now, have you heard of the Mancini family?"

Fuck! Yes, I had heard of the Mancini family -- they were well known in Woodlawn and not to be crossed, they were Mafia, fucking mob!

I nodded. "Yeah, of course I know who they are."

"I represent the family on certain matters. We have several interests across the US in businesses that supply, shall we say, female entertainment and that's what I'm here to discuss."

"You mean brothels?" I suggested.

"If you like." Kellyanne replied.

"I believe you've already become acquainted with my security escort, John." She said, motioning to the man. "Sorry if he misled you, but you, know, a horny guy needs attention."

I nodded at him too and he gave me a dirty grin. Yeah, I knew the little shit. I felt like I'd been played.

"So why are you here? Have I pissed off the family in some way?" I said, trying to figure out how much trouble and danger I was now in.

Kellyanne laughed. "No. You haven't. You were with one of our associates last night, Danny, right?"

"Yes." I replied. Realising suddenly that I'd probably crossed into their territory and that was a bad idea. "I'm sorry if I shouldn't have been, you can take the money if you like?"

"We're not here to take your money, you're a hard-working Chicago girl, right?" Kellyanne said.

"I suppose." I replied. "So, I don't understand, how did you find me and why are you here?"

Kellyanne laughed. "The website you advertise on, we own, so we got all your details easily. We have a requirement for quite a few, shall we say, high scale working women on the firm and Danny suggested you may be a good fit and so, John found you and, well, you know the rest."

I suddenly really felt stupid and scared. "You're what, asking me to work in a brothel?"

Kellyanne looked at John. "I think I'll be safe; can I have some time alone with this young lady?"

"Sure thing, I'll be in the car." John said and got up and left, slamming my door hard as he exited my apartment.

Once he was gone, Kellyanne looked over at me and explained. "While we have a series of establishments where women work, it's easy to find women for these places, they are there for a quick whatever for fifty dollars but, we found that having high class, professional girls available to the family and leadership as well as VIP guests and business associates improves morale and loyalty and keeps things running smoothly. Finding woman for the VIP club is very difficult, not many are up to it or suitable and, we are short of women right now, so we were wondering if you would consider working for us, exclusively."

OK, so, all this was seriously unexpected. I'm sitting there, expecting a threat, or some sort of coercion but, instead, the mafia were now offering me a job. You can't say that life wasn't interesting!

"Hang, on! You're offering me a job, have I got that right?"

"I'm asking you to consider it." Kellyanne replied.

"I'm not sure, I don't know, how would that work?" I asked, not really wanting to consider this but also not wanting to say an immediate no to the mob.

"Well." Kellyanne began. "We have a building downtown that functions as a private club. The whole place is designed for entertaining VIPs and business associates and their teams. There is an actual club on the ground floor that opens as needed, there's a spa and gym and then upstairs are a series of private rooms and suites where our girls perform the personal entertainment."

"Personal entertainment?" I repeated, raising my eyebrows.

"It's where they get fucked!" Kellyanne snapped back, not looking impressed with my cheeky response.

"I get it." I assured her.

"All I'm, asking of you is to come with me, meet the club supervisor and have a look around. None of this involves you working in a brothel. If you think this isn't for you, then fine, no hard feelings and you can go on your way."

"You mean, I'm really free to say no?" I asked.

"It's not like the movies." Kellyanne said. "If you're not interested, fine. That would be your loss and we'll find someone else."

The last thing I wanted to do was go anywhere with these people but under the circumstances, I thought it best to play along. They scared me more than a little and I figured it wouldn't hurt to have a look around and then at least when I turned them down, I could say that I'd properly considered it.

"OK, Sure, I'm free, I'll come."

Some day off, I thought as we left my apartment and walked around the block to where John waited, leaning on the bonnet of a dark greed sedan, smoking.

"She's coming for a tour." Kellyanne said to him. "Can you take us to Club Fourteen?"

"Sure thing." He replied and soon, I was in the back of a mafia car, being driven, somewhere.

"You grew up here, right?" John asked as we drove.

"Right here in Woodlawn." I replied.

"It's nice that you hung around here." John said, being far friendlier and more talkative than when he wanted me to blow him earlier.

They both made small talk as we headed across the city; we pulled off the freeway into Avondale and then into a road of former industrial buildings which were now shiny apartments and bars. John stopped the car in front of a four-storey stone building that looked like it was an old factory, or warehouse. It was clearly restored and in use but there was no name on it. There were a pair of green doors with a security system and the street number on a polished metal sign to the left of the doors.

"We like to be discreet." Kellyanne said. "We simply call this place number fourteen." I looked around at the trendy bars, expensive cars and priceless apartment buildings in the block. Kellyanne approached the door, swiped an access card, and we went inside. Immediately, we were faced with a wide stairway and a pair of double doors to the left.

Wait here please. Kellyanne said as she disappeared up the stairs. I was left alone for a few minutes, half convinced that something terrible was about to happen when Kellyanne returned with another woman, about the same age, dressed in a knee length green dress and boots.

"This is Beth, one of the supervisors." Kellyanne said as she introduced us. "I'll be leaving you with Beth now, she'll show you around and arrange for you to get taken home when you're finished. Maybe I'll see you again sometime, I hope so, but if not, good luck."

I said goodbye.

Beth smiled. "I get it, you must feel a little strange being here today, Kellyanne does that, springs ladies upon us with no notice. Don't worry though, it's all very chilled here, we'll have a tour and a chat."

I nodded. This was all a mind-fuck but at least Beth seemed nice and I followed her through the doors. This wasn't the day off that I'd been planning.

"This is the club." Beth said as we entered.

I looked around and it was quite small, with a bar, seating booths, dance floor and some podiums, some with poles. Like any club you'd go into. "I should say right now that I can't dance." I said.

Beth laughed. "We employ dancers for dancing, some of them fuck too, but mostly we keep the jobs separate. This club isn't open every day, just for booked events."

She didn't take me downstairs but mentioned that the spa and gym were down there. We went up the stairs to the first floor which seemed to feature just a long, wide corridor with doors each side. Beth showed me into the first room which was plushily decorated with leather sofas, tables and raised platform covered in some sort of rubber. "This is one of the club VIP entertainment rooms." Beth explained. "There are eight of them, all different themes. You may get private parties here, that kind of thing. All the users of this facility are employed by or being entertained by the firm. It's never open to the public."

Continuing up to the second floor, she took me through a door on the left which led into a plain white painted corridor with a series of doors. We entered the first door on the left which was a large, plain office and a woman in her 50s wearing a white shirt and black jeans sat behind a desk.

"Beth. Hey." The woman said.

"Mel, this is Julie, one of the other entertainment supervisors."

Julie reached her hand out and I took it. "Nice to meet you." I said to which she smiled.

"I'm just showing her around, I'm hoping she may decide to join us." Beth said.

"Well, you look hot enough to me, Honey!" Julie said. "Enjoy your tour, Mel."

It was a confusing place. I had no idea what to expect but it felt like a job interview at an office, or store, not a place of, well, sex and dancing!

Next up, Beth took me further along the corridor and we went into another room which contained a sofa, bathroom, single bed, table and lots of wall mirrors as well as a clothing rail. "This is a private staff room. If you work here, each time you come on a shift, you get assigned to one of these rooms and you can rest, change and shower here." Beth said. "It's your private space for the day, or night."

Once I'd looked around at the super clean but basic room, we moved along the corridor to a small kitchen area with a table and chairs. There was a woman there making a coffee, dressed in just a G string and bra, which was kinda strange to see to say the least. She was cute though. Beth introduced her as Laura but before we could have any kind of conversation we moved back out to the hallway, through a door and into a neater, carpeted area with a series of six rooms on the left and another stairway at the far end.

"These rooms are used for, what we call, basic entertaining. That would be a low-level worker sent here for a reward, or a paid for service. It could be someone who's provided a service to the family and has chosen to be paid by one of the girls. Usually, just simple sex, nothing too funky, probably what you're used to now." The rooms were painted white with a double bed, and a chair. Each had a window or two, colour changing lights and a small sound system near the flat screen TV on one wall opposite the bed. The TVs played a continual mix of porn, it would seem and, as I was leaving, the cute black girl on the TV was being neatly coated in sperm from two willing guys.

As we walked along the hallway towards the stairs, I heard the muffled groaning of a woman coming from one of the rooms. "That's Erica with a client." Beth said as if it was the most normal thing to encounter. I mean, I was a hooker sure, but I'd never heard someone else having sex, and I was in some kind of mafia brothel! Life was strange and I couldn't help but picture in my mind exactly what was going on in that room at that moment.

We climbed the stairs to the third floor and arrived in a much more sophisticated area. Stylish carpets were laid, and modern décor covered the walls, we entered a room which was almost as nice as the hotel I'd been in the night before. There was a king size bed, huge windows, nice bathroom, chairs, sofa and a low, padded bench. "These are the suites, VIPs use them." Beth signalled for me to sit down, and we sat in the armchairs near the window.

"So, do you like the place?" Beth asked.

"Yeah." I said. "It seems OK."

"Kellyanne said you know who owns all this?"

I nodded.

"OK, so, they have a network of brothels around the city and, in most other large cities where they have business interests. This place is not like those, we don't take just any women, and the work has better opportunities for bonuses, travel and tips. It's hard work at times and not for everyone but it pays very well."

It sounded like a sales pitch for the military, not a high end whorehouse.

"Here's the deal on offer." Beth continued. "You'd be a VIP entertainer and paid as such, through the books of the holding company, you'd be a bona fide employee and pay tax and all that. This place is open from midday to six in the morning and you agree to work a minimum of eight, ten-hour shifts per month. The pay is $3000 per month. We pay all your medical bills and give you a clothing allowance. You get collected by security from home and brought here, then driven back and of course, you have the full protection of the family. The VIP women are considered untouchable, assets of the family and looked after accordingly."

"Sounds like a good deal." I said. It really did seem like a good deal as I thought about it.

"It gets better." Beth said. "If you're good, we may offer you extra shifts, or one-off hotel visits in the city or elsewhere, even abroad. All expenses are covered as well as overtime pay. There are other benefits too that may not be obvious. If you carry on like you are, sooner or later, your neighbours will figure out what you do. Probably your friends or family too. It won't get any more interesting than it is, and you'll burn out or end up with a psycho in your apartment. Here, you'll work with experienced men and quite a few women who use the facility regularly. The other workers are all handpicked and nice, we have very few problems."

"So, what's the catch?" I asked.

Beth smiled. "You agree to stop seeing male clients outside of work. We allow female clients to be seen on a freelance basis. You pledge your loyalty to the family. You agree to the specific requirements of the VIP programme, which are, unusual, and work hard to satisfy the men and women that come here to enjoy your services."

"That's all fine but what are the specific requirements?" I asked.

"You have to agree a menu of things you offer and there are some that are mandatory." Beth explained. "Anal, gangbang, threesomes, girl on girl, vaginal penetration, double penetration, fingering, oral both ways, kissing are all mandatory and must be provided on request from a client, no discussion. Are you good with all those?"

"Urm, yeah, in theory." I said, feeling my face redden. "I've not got a huge amount of experience with some of those, but in fact I've never tried double penetration, threesomes or a gangbang but happy to try it, I guess."

"This is place of low inhibitions and we can help you in areas where you need some experience. It's normal for women to end up here without the sexual experience in the more specialised areas. I would also add that this is a place of pleasure and most of the women will feely admit to experiencing the odd orgasm at work. This can push your boundaries if you approach it in the right way."

"I've found that I enjoy the work, I do enjoy making guys cum, it gives me a sense of satisfaction to do a good job." I explained, at first feeling embarrassed talking out loud about being a hooker but realising that this job sounded a whole lot better than it had earlier and I was now keen on selling myself for the job, even though I still had no intention of actually doing it.

"The other thing to mention is that we have two tiers of clients here. There is the standard client like I mentioned earlier, and you'd treat them like any clients that you've seen before, use condoms, get them done as fast as possible but the VIPs are different. There is no time limit, and we would not want you to rush with them, also, they all submit monthly sexual health certifications to us in order to be on the VIP programme as do all the girls and that means that there are no mandatory condoms for the VIPs, you take birth control pills and if a guy wants to ejaculate in your vagina, mouth, butt, or anywhere else, then you let that happen. Not all guys want to do that, but you could expect to regularly accept that with a client."

"Oh, that seems a little odd and dangerous." I said. Guys cumming inside you, every day? That was not what I was expecting to hear.

"Actually, it's more natural, if you think about it." Beth said, sounding like she was talking about a hair product and not sex. "It's the thing that sets the VIP girls apart from the brothel girls and makes you worth the premium. It's what sets this place apart from every other establishment and why men in this organisation will cross the country to spend an hour with one of our ladies. It's what we would be paying you for. When you finish with the client, you just douche the orifice that has the sperm in it and move on to the next one. No one has ever gotten sick or caught anything. We have it well managed and safe."

As distasteful as it sounded, I figured that I could handle a little bit of sperm inside me for a decent and regular salary for far less hours than I worked right now. I couldn't help it, it was sounding more and more appealing, even though I was not happy at the thought of the random men finishing inside me and I was surprised that I was suddenly considering this as a viable option.

"So, what happens if I want to say yes?"

"Easy." Beth said. "I'll arrange an appointment with our nurse for a sexual health test and then I'll arrange a try-out for you, set up a face to face with a representative from the firm for a meeting and then we'll assess your performance for real. If it's all good, you can start immediately."

"When do I have to decide by?" I asked.

"Before I answer that let me ask you." Beth said. "Before today, was it your long-term plan to be an escort?"

"Yes, I am making decent money and I enjoy it."

"There is no commitment here, you can try it for a month and leave, so you'd be no worse off but I promise you, for money, safety, fun and opportunities, there is no better place than here to work. So do you know now, or would you like to waste a few more days before you say yes?"

I smiled at her, and she smiled too, both knowing that she was right.

"OK, you got me. I'll give it a go." I said, without really thinking about it.

"Great. That's good news." Beth said as she reached out her hand and patted my knee. "I hope you'll be happy here."

Beth asked me to wait in the suite while she went to make some appointments for me, and I had a few minutes alone to contemplate what had just happened. On the one hand, it made perfect sense to me to try this out although it was clear that my sexual boundaries would have to be shifted but, each time that had happened, it had worked out OK. On the other, this was a huge decision, the mafia were involved and, worse, without really thinking about it, I'd just said yes.

While I was waiting for Beth to return though, I went from a feeling of luck at having an actual job again, and more money for less hours, plus other obvious benefits to the sudden realisation that, during the previous two hours, I'd been tracked down, offered a job, in what was, essentially a high class brothel and, I'd as much as agreed to ditch the safety net of condoms and offer up my butt, having little experience of either. I would be in the pocket of the Mafia. Fuck! How did this happen and why had I gone along with it? I felt stupid. I also realised that no matter what I thought, I could hardly now say I'd changed my mind. Sure, Beth seemed nice now that I'd spent an hour with her, but I had no intention on getting on the wrong side of them, I mean, they knew where I lived and my real name. I was going to have to go along with it, at least for now.