A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth seemed relaxed and in control as she knelt up, grabbed my hands and we knelt, either side of Bobby and she leaned forward and grabbed my head. She thrust her tongue into my mouth, and we kissed. At the same time, she reached behind, unclasped my bra, which she pulled off, then leant forward and began to suck my nipples. All this was a surprise, I had no idea that she'd be doing this to me, but I wondered if it was some kind of test and anyway, Bobby, was clearly enjoying it. My nipples got quickly hard with Beth's expert attention, and I threw my head back and moaned loudly for Bobby's benefit.

Moving her attention downwards, Beth pulled my G string down, and I wriggled out of it, pulling it off my feet, leaving me naked apart from the stockings and suspenders. Bobby had put his arms behind his head and lay there, watching us play.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I moaned as Beth slid her hand between my legs and massaged my pussy lips with her hand, smearing my juices and lube around.

"You're so fucking wet." Beth said as I felt her sink a finger into my pussy. "Here." She said as she pulled me forward and towards the foot of the bed, I was straddling Bobby's knees, leaning over the end of the bed with my ass and pussy on full view.

Beth pulled my ass cheeks apart. "Look at this pussy!" She said to Bobby as she again, located my tunnel and began to firmly finger fuck me. Arching my back and moaning out as her finger swirled around inside. "Oh, look at this cute little ass." Beth pulled her finger out of my pussy and began to rub my ass in circles. Groaning, I wriggled my butt as she rubbed my pussy juices around my tight rosebud.

"You gotta feel her pussy!" Beth said. "You wanna her to sit on your fat cock?"

"Yeah, I wanna fuck her." Bobby replied.

I didn't wait, I turned, straddled him, reached between my legs, lined up his cock and sat down firmly, groaning and throwing my head back as he sank inside. Bobby groaned too. Beth, meanwhile, straddled him behind me, reached around, grabbed my titties as I rode him.

"I fucking love his hard cock in my pussy." I said as I slid him in and out, feeling him push upwards to meet me each time.

"This pussy is so tight." Bobby exclaimed.

"Don't cum in her pussy." Beth said. "I want you to enjoy her ass too."

Beth lifted me and I rose up and let his dick slide out, then she asked me to lay on my side next to Bobby, which I did. I knew I was about to get it in my ass, and I suddenly got nervous but tried not to let it show. Instinctively, I lifted my knee up as Bobby shuffled around and lay behind me. I felt his hot, wet cock, prod my thigh as he moved. Beth leaned between my legs, and I felt her discreetly rub some cool lube into my ass.

My muscles involuntarily tightened as she rubbed his cock head around my ass. I took a deep breath and felt him push but his cock slipped upwards. Beth lined him up again and I forced myself to try and relax but this time, as the pressure came, my ass immediately opened, and I squealed, as I felt a pain while my hole was being forced open. He held still for a moment and Beth put her hand on my hip.

"Oh, God, he's big." I said.

The pain eased quickly as my ass adjusted to the invader and I focused on staying as relaxed as I could. "Push it right up my ass slowly, baby." I told him and then squealed again as I felt the length of his cock slowly but surely sink balls-deep into my body.

Beth lay in front of me as he started to fuck me. "You like that big cock in your ass?"

"I love it in my ass." I moaned.

The sense of fullness was more pronounced with his dick in my ass and felt way rawer and deviant.

"Fuck her ass, Bobby." Beth encouraged as he slowly began to fuck me, taking what we wanted from my ass in slow but deep and powerful thrusts.

Somehow, I got into it and pushed my ass back on him, grinding into this thrusts, amazed that once inside, it didn't hurt and even a little happy with myself that I was taking my first ass fucking with a client.

He managed, three, maybe four minutes before his tempo increased and he suddenly yelled out. "Fuck, Oh, fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Beth thrust her tongue in my mouth as he forced his cock as deep into my ass as it would go and came inside me. I didn't feel it as much as when it went in my pussy, but I felt his cock twitching and the warmth of the sperm as it was being pumped in.

Beth was still kissing me when his cock flopped out of my ass and onto my thigh. I felt a trickle of cum dribble out and run over my ass cheek and onto the bed. Finally, Beth climbed over and kissed Bobby before she went to get towels. I rubbed his chest and looked down at his flaccid, cum covered dick, still with a small amount of white cum dribbling out. I'd managed to be ass fucked and, despite being nervous, I thought I'd done OK. I mean, Bobby had enjoyed it.

"You OK?" Beth asked as we walked back down the stairs.

"Yeah, sure, it was fine really, not as bad as I thought it would be."

"You did good." Beth said. "Anal is tricky until you get some practice, you just gotta relax when they push it in. Once the dick is in, it soon gets more comfortable."

Soon, we are back at my changing room, and I was again, stuffing cum covered panties in my bag and showering, taking time to get as much cum out of my ass as I could. Dressed in my jogging pants and tee, I went to get some water and met Beth who was also now changed back into her regular clothes. We went into her office.

"I think you did really well, and I don't have any issues with you staring work here, if that's what you want?" Beth said.

I was happy because I wasn't sure that the session with Bobby had been as good. For all the whirlwinds of the last couple of days, I did feel like this maybe a good opportunity and, truth be told, I was starting to worry that my neighbours would figure out what I was up to, and this would keep work and home mostly separate.

"My advice would be to get a decent size dildo and practice anal at home, get used to getting the dick in your ass without pain and you'll be fine. How about we start you on a shift this Wednesday? Come in at 8pm and work through until the early hours. I'll keep you on the regular clients for the early part and of your shift and then maybe finish off with a VIP upstairs?"

I agreed and Beth arranged for a driver to take me home and another to collect me on Wednesday for work at 7pm.

By the time I was back at home, I felt excited. There was some sense of achievement in having taken anal from a client and two men had cum inside me. Once again, my confidence felt stronger, and my choice of career was definitely suiting me. I went over the experiences as I enjoyed a well-earned glass of wine. Both had been very fast, and I did make both guys cum, but I wasn't happy with the way I acted or the things I said. They weren't me, weren't personal and copied right from porn. I resolved to do things better. If I was going to work at Club Fourteen, I would try and be more myself, bring my own special appeal and be more natural. That, it would turn out, would be some of the best professional advice that I every gave to myself.

I would up my game from now on.

You can see how I get along on the following chapters...