A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 07

Story Info
Mel has a very shocking Sunday morning.
7.2k words
4.67
5.8k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A word or two from the author...

Hello lovely readers. I'm checking in with you, I hope you're enjoying finding out about some of my adventures and I also hope I'm inspiring you to push a few boundaries and try new things.

I also want to say a huge thanks for all the lovely comments and messages. I am hugging every one of you through the device you're using to read my story.

Because I love you all, I want to give you a heads up. This chapter focuses on something that happened to me that was very out of the ordinary and it may not be comfortable to read if you're used to my story so far. I ask you to live it with me through my words and to trust me when I say that things worked out OK.

So, intrepid companions. Let's continue the journey... xxx

Chapter 7 -- A shock to the system.

As I continued my journey in sex work, I began to define and shape my feelings about it and my identity. I became comfortable with the term prostitute when I thought about what I did and, it is the traditional term for what I do. I get paid to have sex with people, it's simple. I'd been working at Club Fourteen for three weeks, so this felt like a natural time to take stock of the previous few months and think about the future.

When I started out on this journey several months back, it had been out of a financial need and a confidence that I could have sex with a few guys and earn some money. It had, without much further thought, turned into a career, even one, where I'd been, sort of head hunted. OK, not quite like the corporate world but you know, it still felt good.

My finances were in the best condition they ever had been, and the now regular income made me feel more secure in that way. Physically, I enjoyed yoga, running, my gym membership and I was in the best shape of my life. I felt fit and healthy. I was surprised to find that I preferred working at the club, it was safe and secure and now, my home was no longer my workplace, and the two things were separate which was far better for my life balance.

Then there was the sexual aspect. This had been the most eye opening for me. I'd gone from being OK with having vanilla sex with a guy, or blowing him, to being OK with anal sex, I'd had sex in front of others and even pleasured women for money. How I felt about my body and the men I went with changed too. I felt sexy, I spent time trying to hone my techniques, how to feel properly what was happening to a guy's dick when it was inside me and, learning more and more about how to read men, predict want they want and then change my approach to match their expectations as best I could. That was the key to being good at my job.

Take the example of a client I entertained at my apartment in the weeks before I started work at the club. Young guy, nice, friendly. We seemed to click, and I had no problem making him aroused. We fucked in the missionary position for a while and then he asked me to ride him, which I did. He stayed hard but showed no signs of cumming any time soon. He wasn't able to communicate to me what he wanted. Finally, I took control of this encounter a little more, and rolled off him, got on my hands and knees and asked him to fuck me like this.

The secret here was being more vocal. He got behind me and slid his dick back in but this time, I pushed back against him and rotated my hips telling him how great his dick felt when it was that deep. I let him thrust in a few more times and I did it again, begging him to let me feel his cock head deeply. You know what, as I did that, he came, hard. My words had pushed him over, not just my pussy. That was powerful knowledge. It was not an action that would work for every man, but it was a good starting point.

Not everything was perfect of course. The was the matter of my personal life, which was far from OK. Despite the odd email, I'd not seen Hanna and I was struggling to get over her completely. My parents and sister had begun to ask questions about my new job -- which they thought was in TV and I hated lying to them. Then there were my friends, I'd lost touch with almost all of them. This was the downside of being a prostitute. In some ways I felt happy and proud of what I was doing but, at the same time, too ashamed to tell anyone else, let alone my family. There would be nothing to be done about that though.

I was forming new friendships though. The other women at the club were mostly really nice and a few of us had gone for a beer a couple of times and it did feel good to do normal stuff and not have to lie about my life. As is always the case, though, I was about to discover something I didn't know about myself, and I would have to revaluate my approach to sex with clients entirely.

This event occurred in the early hours of a Sunday at the end of my third week at the club. I'd arrived for work at six on the Saturday night and I spent the first few hours seeing regular clients on the third floor. It was unusually busy and by 10pm I'd seen four men, all four wanted to fuck me and I was happy to oblige. Nothing unusual took place apart from the fourth guy who asked to cum in my mouth, instead of doing it in the condom while he was inside me. No worries. I spun around and sucked his dick into my mouth, and he came so forcibly that I accidentally swallowed his first two jets of sperm because they shot out right into the back of my throat. I try not to swallow, but hey, sometimes, it's unavoidable. Goes with the job.

It was the usual pattern as I was still quite new, to let me start the day with the regular clients before sending me for VIP later in the night. My first VIP was none other than Joe, the guy who fucked me for me try out day weeks earlier and the first client to cum inside my pussy. It was nice to see Joe again and I was far more relaxed this time. I knew from our previous session that he didn't last long once he was fucking, and I wanted him to have a great time with me, so I used my newly learnt skills and slowed things right down.

I started with a massage. Exploring his body while letting him feel me brush myself against him. I brought Joe to erection with a slow, oily handjob. It gave me time to really look at his cock. They always fascinated me, how they were all different and I loved seeing them up close, wondering how a certain part would feel inside me. While I stroked his hardening dick, I also gently massaged his balls and I found myself holding them in my hand, amazing myself that they were full of the liquid that would soon be passed between us, if I did my job well. Sometimes, it all felt, I dunno...magical.

Soon, I reached the stage where Joe would cum from my hand action if it went on much longer and so, I straddled him and slowly sank down onto his dick, feeling its slick length reach into the depths of my pussy. Sitting still for a long moment, I began to rock my hips and allow him to slide in and out of my pussy. It wasn't long before I felt his shaft hardening further and his urgency increase as he neared his goal. Slowing my movements down made him groan harder but extended his pleasure for a few moments. As Joe thrust up the last few times, I pushed myself down hard and almost pinned him to the bed as he went over the edge and his balls emptied into my body with the now familiar, and welcome, warm feeling deep inside. `

Once I was back in my shower in my changing room, I thought about it, and I was really happy with how that went. Joe was very happy, and I'd used my skills to give him great sex and a good orgasm. Job done!

Finally, after a busy few hours, I got a break and sat in the kitchen to eat some food and get some coffee to get me through to the end of the shift. It was here where circumstances would change that would lead me to a very different kind of experience. We were a person down that night. Stacey was unwell and couldn't work. That left four of us to handle a busy night. The downstairs club was open, and a small group of guys were moving up to one of the private party rooms and were expecting a couple of women to play with. Steph and Laura had gone downstairs to handle them which meant, just Ella and I were left with the clients. The supervisor that night was Julie who I'd not worked with before and she was becoming stressed with the increasing number of clients and the lack of available women.

A solution was eventually found when Christy, who was with a client in a hotel, agreed to come back to the club at two in the morning and help with any extra clients.

In the interim, we would have to make the best and while Julie struggled with this problem, I was sent to see a regular client and, luckily the guy came very quickly. Between Ella and I we worked through another three guys by 1am which just left three VIPs who were due, plus any additional regular clients. The rest was luck. Ella was ready for the first of the VIPs just after 1am and was leaving as I arrived back at the changing area. There were two more, one due at 1:30am and the other sometime after 2am. It all seemed to be working out but only just.

Julie came to see me in person at around 1:20am and I'd just gotten out of the shower.

"So, you are going to have to do Tony." She said.

"Yeah, sure, whatever you need." I replied.

"Not quite that simple." Julie said. "He usually sees Steph or Bailey; they can handle him. He can be a bit rough and bad tempered. Also, he's a captain in the family so he's inner circle."

"Oh, OK." I said. "I'll do my best." I answered.

"Just don't piss him off. OK?" She said, with a tone that had a serious air about it.

"Sure. I know my job. I'll give him what he wants."

"OK, well, he doesn't like the suites, he's in private party room number eight, it's right at the far end of the corridor on the right."

Rough sex was nothing new to me and sure, so, he was inner circle but who cares? I would be nice to him and make him cum and everyone would be fine. I dressed in black hold ups, a black tie-side G-string and matching bra. Happy with how I looked, I headed out of the staff area and, for the first time, went down the stairs to the second floor and past the party rooms. Room one was pumping music out so loud it made my ears ring in the corridor. I thought of Steph and Laura in there doing who knew what. Private party rooms from eight to twenty were the original rooms from when the club opened and were rarely used as they were old and needed redecoration and modernising. I'd never had sex in one although I had a look around one the previous weekend.

I made my way along to the end of the corridor where there was right turn and then a narrow hallway with windows on the left and three doors at the end, one marked eight, one nine and the other ten to twenty. The air con wasn't working at this end of the building that night and it was exceptionally hot. As I approached, I could hear that loud, metal type music was playing inside which wasn't my usual taste. I knocked on the door.

The door was opened by a balding guy in his late fifties, maybe early sixties. He was tall, muscular and tanned with little body hair. He had a bruised eye and red graze on his cheek. At a glance, there were various scars on his upper body which was glistening with sweat. A cigarette hung from his lips. My immediate impression was that he wasn't friendly. He looked like what he was, a hard-ass gangster. If you needed a gangster for a movie, you'd hire this guy. I felt the pit of my stomach drop, for the first time, I felt scared.

"Hi." I managed to blurt out.

"You wanna stand out there all fucking day?" He asked abruptly and stepped back.

Every fibre of my being wanted to turn and run away but they knew where I lived and who I was. I took a deep breath and stepped into the room. As I crossed the doorway, all my experience and confidence drained away and every vibe this guy gave off was a bad one. He slammed the door behind me.

The room was dark, I mean it was painted very dark blue with some strange glow in the dark stripes near the tops of the walls. It was much smaller than the other rooms but there was a bathroom through a door in corner, a large bed and two chairs. The heavy metal music pumped out of the sound system and stale cigarette smoke hung in the air in the windowless room.

Tony was dressed only in black briefs, and he stood, staring at me, smoking his cigarette. He looked to me like an animal surveying its prey. I thought quickly and decided that the best course of action would be to be my usual nice and kind self and hopefully, he'd find me cute and unthreatening.

"It's nice to meet you." I said, looking at him. "Is your face OK baby? It looks painful?"

Tony just stared for a few seconds and took a long drag on his cigarette, then blew the smoke in my direction.

"You think you're here for small talk? For a fucking conversation or something?"

I shook my head, starting to feel terrified.

"Well. Shut the fuck up with the stupid questions! If I wanted to hear you fucking speak, I'd take you to dinner." He barked. "Whores are for fucking. That's it!"

"OK." I mumbled.

Fuck. This guy was angry, scary and awful. What the fuck was I going to do. I had no idea how to proceed from this point and I was convinced that he was just going to beat me or do something else horrible to me.

"Take your fucking shoes off. I hate it when you whores try and make yourself seem taller than you are."

Wow! My height offended him! The thought that I had to have sex with this creep was becoming more disgusting by the second.

"Yes, of course." I replied and quickly did as he asked. My heels gone, I was now several inches shorter and a lot smaller than Tony.

Tony stubbed the cigarette out and took four paces which brought him directly in front of me. I was determined not to start crying but I looked up at his angry face and just felt chilled to my core.

He leaned down until his face was inches from mine and he stared into my eyes. "Get on your fucking knees!" He shouted, taking a moments gap between each word.

I couldn't bring myself to say anything and I just nodded quickly and dropped to my knees where I was faced with the bulge in his underwear. He looked down at me.

"You waiting for an invitation? Do your fucking job!" He barked.

My hands were shaking as I reached up, grabbed his briefs and carefully pulled them down to his ankles, where he stepped out of them. I looked up to see that he had a huge cock and big balls. Not the biggest I'd seen but certainly near the top of the list.

The only thing I could do was go along with what he wanted and get it over with and so, I began to kiss his limp dick and stroke his thighs until I felt him just starting to harden, then I opened my mouth and gently sucked his dick inside, which made him groan lightly.

He was starting to get harder, and I was just thinking that it might go OK when he reached down, grabbed the back of my head and shoved his cock into my mouth as hard as it would go. I gagged straight away as it hit the back of my throat and panic set in, but he held me still.

"Oh, yeah, suck my cock, you fucking dirty whore!" He growled.

Just as I thought I'd pass out; he pulled his cock out and I gasped for air taking in a few deep breaths. He kept one hand on the back of my head and grabbed his semi hard cock in the other.

"Open your fucking mouth." He demanded, gripping my hair.

No sooner than I'd done that, he pushed his cock back in, again making me gag. He did this three times, each time taking me to the edge of seeing stars, before letting me breathe. As I was gasping for air, he slapped my face with his cock which splattered me with my own saliva.

"You like my fucking cock?" He asked. "You see, it's getting hard because of your slut mouth."

I nodded, unable to speak.

"Don't just fucking look at it, open your mouth again!" He yelled, managing to drown out the pumping music.

This time, he held my head and literally started fucking my mouth. Each thrust made me gag and my saliva was drooling from the corners of my mouth as he fucked me. Once again, he pulled his cock out and I coughed while trying to get a few breaths in. Then, back in my mouth it went and more fucking, more gagging and his claw like hand gripping my head, preventing me from moving.

"Open." He demanded while slapping my face with his dick again.

Again, he fucked my mouth. He did it so many times, I prepared myself to shortly feel his cum flood down my throat, but as well as having a high asshole level, he also had a lot of stamina.

I don't know how long it was that he fucked my face for, but four tracks of heavy metal passed before he pulled out his hard cock and slapped my face with it again.

"Look!" He shouted. "You finally made my fucking cock hard. Perhaps you're a talented whore after all."

I yelped as he pulled on my hair making me stand. My face must have looked a state from the saliva and the running makeup from where my eyes watered when he choked me.

There was no way I could know it, but I was seconds away from discovering my instinct for handling men was far more honed that I would have thought possible. Although, this would not turn out to be easy sex or something I would be in a hurry to repeat.

Tony grabbed my bra and roughly pulled the straps off my shoulders, then ripped the clasp apart. He threw it across the room and then grabbed the tie side of my G String and ripped it off, making me cry out at the shock. He ripped the other side tie, pulled the G string from between my legs and threw it on the floor.

"Now, whore. Are you gonna give me what I want?"

I have no idea where it came from, no idea at all. It was either going to be incredibly smart or insanely stupid but, out of nowhere, I looked up at him and said calmy. "No. I'm not giving you anything willingly."

Tony cocked his head to the side, stepped closer and grabbed my hair on the back of my head, forcing me to look up at him. I felt his hard dick prod my belly.

"Say that again. I don't think I heard you."

"I'm not giving you anything." I repeated, looking him in the eyes. "You're capable of taking what you want. You can overpower me in a second. So, do what you have to!"

He seemed stunned for a second. "You dumb bitch." He finally said. "You have any fucking idea what I can do to you?"

I started breathing heavily and shaking but I'd set myself on this path now, so I had to continue.

"You can do anything you want; I can't stop you. I'm just a whore. Why don't you just show me!" I said.

Tony moved his face even closer, and I became aware I was coated in sweat from the extreme heat. "I'll just fucking rape you!"

I stared him in the eyes, feeling my whole body tremble. When I spoke, my voice trembled. "If you think you're enough of a man, do it!"

Within a split second, Tony let go of my hair, grabbed my arm and flung me on the bed. No sooner than I'd landed, he was on the bed too. He grabbed my heel and pulled my legs far enough apart to push his sweaty body down on top of me, between my legs which were now held wide apart by his bulk. As I put my arms up, he grabbed them and pushed them onto the bed above my head. He could easily hold both my hands with his huge hand. I was pinned to the bed by this huge, powerful and sweaty man.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled at me as I squirmed around underneath him.

His cock was resting on my thigh, it was heavy, large and hard. I was thanking the heavens that my pussy was lubed up and ready to go, because that cock was going in, there was no doubt about it. I wasn't actually trying to stop him; I was playing the role that I thought he'd like. I now questioned myself. Had I gone too far, was I on the wrong track but here was no turning back. I'd wanted a reaction and hell, I'd gotten one!

The only thing I could do now, was to continue. I began to struggle which made him grin as he assessed my helplessness.

12