All Comments on 'A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 07'

by Uptown_Girl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 year ago

Very good segment. I was afraid that 2 pages would be just filler but those were a very packed 2 pages. You are one of the better writers on here for my taste. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. Thanks for sharing your talents with us your fans.

Cheers

SAGE

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

Mad respect for how you are portraying this . Real or fiction . It is deep and gripping . I also agree that was a full 2 pages of wow .

GR8 job .

alexetlaurealexetlaureabout 1 year ago

Such a good story and nice descriptions of Mel's feelings ! More ;-)

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Troubling scene — you captured/depicted it perfectly. Troubling/disturbing because of abusive behavior and because of her mixed response — not only response but your depiction (one and the same really since it’s your storyline). To your credit as a writer that you created characters and a scene that resonated with readers. Post-abuse/rape analysis with Nina is also troubling viz. how submissiveness is characterized. Nina concludes: “Because you wanted to feel like you were being forced. You're submissive.” Forced is bit strong way to view control in a dom/sub relationship, not to mention nothing said about how unhealthy in a viable/functional d/s relationship. Rather twisted view. So, interested in where you take this storyline and Mel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUptown_Girl@Uptown_Girl
I'm an aspiring writer trying this platform to share my naughty fantasies with you. I'm no expert, I'm still learning and want to get better.