A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God, Sir, it's so big." I said with a squeaky voice.

"Yeah, this is what I need, a tight cunt around my dick."

I squealed again as he put his hands on my hips and roughly pulled me down on him, bottoming out his cock.

"Fuck!" I squealed involuntarily which made him snigger at me. "Holy fuck, you're so deep inside me, that feels insane!"

He was now fully rammed up inside my pussy and I began to ride him, I was moaning as I arched my back and rocked my hips, each time pushing down firmly feeling his huge cock really stretch me out. Franco put his hands behind his head and pushed up with his hips and watched me work his dick in and out of my pussy. It really felt better and better as the time passed. His cock head was so swollen and the angle was, oh so perfect and that bulging cock head was hitting every single sweet spot every few seconds.

I learned something else about Franco that night. He had huge stamina, or he fucked a lot. He lay there with me riding him for more than ten minutes and most guys would have exploded by now. I wasn't complaining, for a while, I was lost in the feeling of this dick doing wonderful things to be pussy but I suddenly realised that I had a very big looming complication. The fear of the night, the powerful man and big dick fetish, plus my naïve hooker act was turning me on far too much and the sensations created by the giant cock in my pussy was amplifying all that. If this went on much longer, I was pretty sure I was gonna orgasm. Problem was, I thought he may not appreciate being squirted on and I wasn't there for my pleasure. I was moaning hard now, and another minute passed and I either had to stop or I knew that sooner or later, I was gonna cum for sure.

Only one thing for it. I had to tell him and let him decide what should happen. I couldn't be free with myself. Franco owned me right now.

"Sir, I need to tell you something?" I panted out.

"What do you need, little whore? Are you enjoying your ride on my cock like this?"

"Ohhh, yes, Sir, a little too much. It's so big in my vagina and pressing on my G Spot and I'm worried that your penis is going to give me an orgasm very soon."

"Worried? Why are you worried? I don't care if you cum."

Fuck, I was actually close to cumming. It was taking ages and I so rarely ever came from just pussy penetration like this. Shit. In all honesty, the only person to make me cum from just fucking me was Tony. It was happening again.

"Because, Sir, when I have an orgasm, I usually squirt a lot, and I wouldn't want to disrespect you by squirting on you when my pleasure isn't important."

"Don't stop riding my cock, you understand?" He said, forcefully..

My body was starting to shake with the effort of trying not to cum and that was getting harder. I wasn't right there but very close.

"Sir I understand but I don't think I can stop it happening."

"My cock is gonna make you cum, huh?" He asked. Clearly extending my torment.

"Yes sir, I can feel it's gonna start and I know it's gonna happen real soon."

"OK. Here's the deal, whore. I was enjoying you like this, and I was gonna let you ride me until I shot my cum up into your pussy but, If you cum, I don't mind but once you do, my cock goes up your ass and I'm gonna fuck you hard. Your choice.

"

On the one hand I would have loved to feel him cum in my pussy, but the choice was out of my hands. On the other, his dick was massive and I wasn't sure he'd even fit in my ass which may well hurt, a lot.

"Ohh, Sir, Thank you. I'll try and hold it in until after you cum but I don't think I can."

"Your choice." He said.

I rode him for another minute, and I saw him silently gasp and I wondered if he was close. But he gave no other signs of cumming.

I began to tremble.

"You think you can hold it longer than me?" Franco said.

"I'm really trying Sir!"

"I can see you are. You can release it, just as soon as you accept this cock is getting rammed up your tight little asshole."

This was all over. The orgasm building was tortuously slow, not like the immediate explosion that Tony caused but I guessed that I had about a minute before it took me over. The thought of this dick in my ass was scary.

"Sir!" I gasped, hoping to see if there was any chance he was close to cumming. "I'm trying so hard to stop it but do you feel like you might be ready to ejaculate in my vagina soon?"

He smiled and shook his head. "I Guess you'll find out."

Now I felt the first tiny throbbing in my pussy and I wailed out and gritted my teeth, wondering how many more times his cock head could rub over my G spot before I lost control.

"Looks like I win your ass." He said as I began to breathe quickly.

"I-I can't help it Sir. I'm sorry, I'm starting to... It's starting, Oh fuck! Oh Fuck I'm cumming!"

I squealed out as my pussy began to spasm. Rather than just lay there, Franco grabbed my hips again and rammed me down hard pushing me past my limit and I felt my entire body start to cum. I went rigid and I knew what came next. As I gasped for air, I squirted with a huge force that splashed downwards all over Franco's belly and my thighs. He held me still and deeply impaled on his dick as I shook and gasped.

"I'm sorry, Sir!" I gasped, my voice trembling as I came down from the huge orgasm. My head was spinning as he still held me down on his dick.

He gave me a moment and the simply said. "It's time to pay your debt. Stand up."

With shaking legs, I lifted myself off him, feeling a tinge of disappointment as his cock left my pussy. My next problem was getting that huge cock in my ass without it being seriously painful.

"Sir, I'll be happy to take you in my ass now, if that's what you want." I assured him

.

"It's happening anyway, whether you like it or not."

"Yes, Sir!" I replied and reached into my bag and pulled out the small bottle of lube.

Franco stood up, grabbed my hand and roughly pulled me over to the pinball machine. Then he took the lube from my hand, turned me around and pushed me face down over the machine. Then he pushed my legs apart.

"Now I'll fucking show you what happens to whores that cum on me!" He said.

I looked around and saw him squirt a line of lube onto the length of his cock. He rubbed it around and then roughly smeared the rest between my ass cheeks.

"You've got a pretty asshole." He said as he held my ass apart. "I'm gonna open it right up."

Now I felt nervous again but there was no time to over think this, I had to relax. He was heading towards my ass, cock in hand, in a few seconds, it would be going in.

"Please Sir, put it in me slowly." I begged.

He laughed and I felt his cock head push between my ass cheeks.

"Oh, God!" I yelled out and tried to relax.

I opened my mouth to speak but a scream burst out as he pushed his giant dick and in one motion, my ass opened as he forced the huge cock head inside. He held still as I tried to relax my ass. Fuck, it hurt when it went in but in a few seconds, the pain more or less passed as my hole gave way to the invading monster.

I was shaking but I gritted my teeth and turned my head.

"All the way, Sir, put it in all the way now!"

"Well fuck me!" Franco said, grabbed my hips and pulled me. I screamed again, twice, as his huge length slithered up my ass. This was, by a long way, the biggest dick that I'd taken in my ass and, holy fuck, I was feeling its presence. I was forced to take it all and I felt his balls land on my pussy.

Franco let out a groan and held still for a few seconds, probably because my ass was tight on his dick, and he didn't want to blow his load too early. I felt him steady himself and then he began to slowly fuck me, and it made me scream out as my violated rosebud opened and closed around every feature of his dick. The lube made a long and satisfying noise like stepping in wet grass every time he slid himself in. Franco felt like he was settling into his stride.

"You got a real nice asshole!" Franco said as he enjoyed my body.

"Thank you, Sir. I hope it feels good for you."

"Gimme your hands!" Franco said as he gently slapped my back after the first couple of minutes.

Doing as he asked, I put my hands behind my back, and he gathered my wrists together in his enormous hand and then pulled on the back of my hair, quite firmly until my head was higher and my back arched.

"Yeah, like this!" He said.

Next, I found out what a hard ass fucking was really like. I'd had a few average sized dicks in my ass by now and none of them I would describe as having fucked me all that hard, or, for that matter, for very long. Most guys were done within a few minutes of anal penetration. But Franco was having no such issues, he restrained my hands and, oh fuck, he just went for it. It was the hardest ass fuck I ever felt.

There was no way I could silence the inhumanly loud grunt every time his cock slammed into my ass and the lights on the pinball machine in front of me became a blur, like being on some sort of strange trip. Franco just softly groaned as he continued this assault for a solid ten minutes before he slowed, and I heard him catching his breath. I felt like my ass would catch fire!

My breath trembled as I whispered. "Fuck, fuck, Jesus!" as he slowed and slid the cock up and down in my ass. Soon, he let his cock slip out and he let go of my hands.

"Get on the floor, face down!" He commanded.

I did as he said and lay on the sticky, smoke and stale beer infused carpet and he pushed my legs together, then quickly squatted over me, and pushed his cock between my ass cheeks and back up my tight hole. Again, I yelled out and grunted as he fucked me hard but this time, he was grunting too.

After just another minute, he slid his knees back and lay on top of my, rotating his hips which forced his cock in more deeply and fucked me slow and hard, but I sensed he was getting close. He announced it himself a few strokes later as his cock got more rigid.

"Fuck, yes, I'm gonna fucking cum up your ass!"

"Yes, Sir, please, fill my ass with your cum, get it in as deep as you can."

Franco gave it to me hard again for a few more strokes and then began to grunt rapidly.

"Fuck! Yeah! I'm gonna cum up there now!"

"Yes Sir! Yes, Please, I want you to cum so deep in my ass. Fucking own my ass!"

He rammed his dick in hard and held it then I felt his entire body shaking.

"I'm gonna fucking blow in your ass right now!" He shouted out before almost growling.

His balls twitched hard, and his cock exploded. I felt it throbbing as he squirted out the contents of his testicles into my well-fucked ass after which he collapsed on my back for a minute and I felt his hot, sweaty body pressing me into the carpet as his dick softened inside me, before my ass muscles involuntarily pushed it out.

Franco rolled off me, dragging his dripping dick over my butt and thigh, leaving a trail of fluid before he stood up and announced that he was going to the bathroom. I watched his feet pass my head and leave through the door. Slowly, I got to my feet and took stock. I felt like I'd been fucked by a machine and my stockings were both ripped at the knees but, otherwise, I was fine, even if my ass felt weird. I went back to the sofa to retrieve my bag and the contents so I could clean up the leaking sperm and lube. I decided not to dress until Franco came back and told me to, it was pretty clear he got off on my subservient nature, plus, I didn't want to do anything to piss him off.

What happened next, in fact, was weird and embarrassing and totally out of the blue.

The door opened behind me, and I turned, fully expecting to see Franco walking in but instead, Emma stood in the doorway with another guy in a suit. I stood up, my mouth fell open. I was naked apart from my ripped stockings and I held a wipe in my hand and a dribble of Franco's cum was still dripping from my ass. I felt my face redden. Even as an experienced prostitute, I was now totally embarrassed.

How they responded was even stranger, like this was perfectly normal.

"Hey, again." Emma said. "Franco has gone for a shower so we can take you back to your car now."

"Urr," I stuttered. "I'll just get dressed." I replied, at a loss what else to say.

"We'll wait out here." Emma said as they walked back out into the corridor.

What the fuck? I thought. Franco didn't even say goodbye and now I was the subject of the security people's cheap thrills.

Once they were gone, I put on the clean panties and dressed as fast as I could, determined to get of there.

As soon as I was ready, I looked at the wet patch on the floor where I'd squirted and the gun still on the table and my head span for a moment at the scale of craziness that my life had now embraced. Leaving the room, Emma and the unnamed man walked me back to the main house and to the car where Allie was waiting for me as promised. I felt relieved to climb into the back seat.

"You OK Hun?" Allie asked.

I took a long breath. "Yeah, thanks, I'm OK, it was not an easy one but I'm good." Saying more than I usually would.

"Beth said that I can take you straight home, do you have anything at the club? We can swing by?"

I was relieved that I was done for the night, and I was happy to go straight home and had everything I needed. I was due to work the next night so I would collect the rest of my things then.

I grabbed my cell and saw that Steph had sent several messages. I didn't feel like going through it in detail so told her I was fine and that I'd call in the morning. For Nina, I sent a message saying that it had been rough, but it hadn't gone down the rape route but that I did cum again with this guy, which made me think as I wrote it that both of those notorious encounters had made me cum really easily.

I put my phone back in my bag and sat back. We were travelling back into the city and we stopped at an intersection.

"You're my last job tonight too, can I buy you a coffee? There's a diner right here." Allie said.

"You know what, I'd love a coffee, but I can't really go inside, I kinda look like what I am right now!" I replied.

Allie pulled the car up in the parking lot and said. "No sweat. Jump in the front and I'll get them to go. What do you want, Honey?"

"Oh, you are a legend. Just an Americano please."

While Allie walked into the diner, I got into the front and watched her at the counter. She was always kind and nice to us and lots of the girls at the club said she was cool. After a few minutes, she returned to the car and handed me a hot coffee and, for the first time in hours, I felt myself relax.

"You know." Allie said, leaning back in the drivers chair. "I've been driving the women from club around for a few years now and I never ask anything."

"I know." I replied. "You've got a good rep with the girls!"

"Good to know!" She said.

I sensed she had a question. "Hey, you bought me coffee so, you can have a free question if you like. I promise I won't tell the others that you asked."

Allie laughed. "I am that easy to read?"

I shrugged and grinned over at her. "Urr, yeah! Sorry."

"OK, right so. How many times a day do you have to... you know?"

"Fuck?" I asked.

Allie giggled. "Yeah, I guess."

I smiled at her. "It varies. On average, I'd say between four and eight a day."

"Get the fuck out of here!" Allie said, sounding surprised. "Seriously?"

"Sure." I said. "It's hard to get your head around when you don't do this for a job."

Allie shook her head. "Damn, you got more sex tonight that I got in the last year."

"Yeah, but it's not like exactly the same as if it it's your own partner." I explained.

"Oh, I don't have a partner, I go out, but I struggle to get dates, I get embarrassed."

I laughed. "I used to be like that, but I swear, come out with Steph and I, we'll get you laid, no problem!"

Allie laughed and we chatted for a while we drank our coffee, and we exchanged numbers.

"I'll keep my promise. I'll get you laid!" I said as we pulled up outside my apartment.

We hugged and I climbed my stairs. Before I knew it, I was in bed, still leaking a small amount of cum but I was too tired to do anything about that.

It was almost lunchtime on Saturday when I awoke and hit the shower. It was fair to say that my ass was a little sore this morning but that did focus my mind and I felt like something had shifted again. I had again been with a man who had a huge amount of power over me, had a gun and scared me. I was frightened of him and fair enough, he hadn't been violent but, even so, I had, once again cum during this encounter. I'd also slipped into a submissive role without even trying. Now though, for the first time, I wasn't feeling uneasy or confused. I actually felt confident.

I went and found my diary from my dresser. I'd been keeping it up to date. I let it sink in that, by today, I'd had sex with 534 men in one form or another. Of those, 28, had fucked my ass, and 61 had cum inside my pussy or ass. That's a lot of cock! One of the other women at the club also kept a diary, or at least used to. Sandy, she was in her forties and had been a prostitute for well over a decade. Her last count was over 5000. It must sound strange to those who are not sex workers but that's not that many men per day!

I felt a strong urge to add things to my diary though. Writing things down made them real in a way. Personal words from me to my pages. I turned back a few weeks and found the entry for Tony. What I'd written didn't work any more and it was time to draw a line under this guy and face the truth. I'd written. 'Tony, Asshole! Loud music, pushy, aggressive, rough. Fucked pussy, came inside.' That was true, but it was missing something. I grabbed my red pen and leaned over the book on the table. Finally, I added... 'I made him rape me. I liked it. I came.' I underlined it and then added a large red asterisk at the end of the entry to record the fact that I'd orgasmed with this client. There were not as many asterisks on my pages as I'd like but I had experienced some orgasms, and this was an area I now fully intended to work on. Feeling proud of myself, I took a photo of the page and sent it to Nina. I hoped she'd understand and feel happy for me.

After I made lunch, I returned to my diary and felt the need to write down my feelings. I rarely did this any more, but I used to when I was younger. Not much of a writer, I often ended up writing something semi-theatrical or ethereal but I wanted to explore in words my fixation on the penis and semen and see where that led me, I wanted to try and get a handle on it and make it clearer for myself.

Now I turned to the blank page at the back of the diary and put into words, what happens when I make a man cum inside me. It felt oddly erotic to write it down. It ended up nothing like I intended when I started writing, not my usual type of writing at all. These few paragraphs would help me and remain accurate over the years. Here's what I wrote that afternoon, that dull Saturday afternoon before I left home to be fucked my lots of men once again...

'I'm summoned, chosen, selected, plucked from the group of shameless, nameless women in our tribe of whores. Those above me dictate this pairing, a forced but willing encounter that must take place. Those with the power have spoken and I must obey. I want to obey. I prepare my body and mind, I make efforts as if I would meet a long-term lover, but this will be short term pleasure. No expensive clothes are needed, sexy underclothes are all that are required if only to underline my role in this joining.'

'I meet the man for our secret encounter, I know my place; I know my purpose. I am not a lover, not a partner and not a friend. I'm a stranger, the unknown woman. I'm his whore. My reason for being here in this doorway is to fulfil his one, animalistic need, I will satisfy his desire for sex. He needs to fuck. He's a man, a powerful man, a rich man, a strong man and he needs me right then, for one thing, one thing only, his sexual release. He must serve that need that burns within him. He must fuck, he must fuck me. I must allow myself to be fucked, I must allow him to fuck me. I will allow him to fuck me.'