A New Career, An Old Profession Ch. 08

Story Info
Mel's facing up to her truth.
14.2k words
4.79
4.3k
5

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An update from the author.

Hello lovely people and thanks again for following my story. It's a privilege to write it for you and I'm deeply touched at all the lovely comments of support and helpful messages.

My last chapter did tell you all about Tony and it did result in a few emails of concern and so, I thought that I would address some things that came up as we continue with the story.

Firstly. Yes, this entire story is adapted from my personal life and experience as a sex worker. I did work for a large and sometimes scary firm in a private club and all the encounters I describe in detail did happen although, you'll understand that I have changed names and locations and made them easier to read and left out highly uninteresting parts.

I'm not going to share all the details right now because I want my story to tell itself through my writing which is one of my personal challenges.. to be able to do this but, when I reach then end, I will sum up in more detail my personal journey.

I hope you are enjoying walking my path with me, it feels so rewarding to share it with you all. xx

Chapter 8 -- It's happening again!

About a month had passed since my encounter with Tony and time enough to consider the shift that it had caused towards my feelings about sex. I'd managed to settle back into my work at the club and there had been no other incidents and everything had thankfully been normal. I worked my shifts and left the men satisfied. For me though, there was now something that was unresolved and it played on my mind. It was like I was missing something important, but I couldn't figure out what that was exactly, or what to do about it.

Right in the middle of all this personal trauma, Hanna asked me if I wanted to visit her in Florida. I did want to see her so badly, but I also didn't feel in the right frame of mind to deal with tricky relationship issues and so, I put her off for a few weeks but even that made me feel guilty and unsettled. My emotions were being pulled in different directions at every turn. Steph had also recently split with her boyfriend and over several beers and a couple of gym sessions, we discussed our relationship miseries at length, with neither of us ending up with answers that made us feel any better.

Nina had been great though. We'd been meeting at least once a week for lunch and she'd been giving me a real in depth look into submissive and dominant relationships, or at least, her experiences with them. This was an area that was entirely new to me and my misunderstandings about it were ridiculous in nature when explained and understood. I'd always had a somewhat narrow view of the whole sub / dom arrangement as one that involved a basement, leather, ropes and pain. That of course was due to my lack of learning on the subject and obvious lack of experience but I also wanted to figure out how to explore a little more and get a fuller understanding of what all this could mean for me in time.

Actually, when I looked back on the last few weeks, the situation with Tony could have been described as a workplace issue, however as my work was being a prostitute made it also highly personal. When you're a prostitute, you can't really separate work and personal life very much and understanding that in and of itself was a positive that had come from the entire experience. Another positive had been the support network around me. The supervisors at the club had been amazing and, in the weeks since had been checking in on me a lot and had been very careful about the men they booked me to see. Steph and Nina had been right there and finally, I was feeling like I was turning a corner from the whole thing and feeling more excited for the future than suffering from the past.

I was just finishing up a week of leave which had been very welcome, and I'd managed to relax and do some things for me. I'd been to the movies, spent time meeting friends, been to the gym, ran every day and even had a day of pampering at my favourite spa. On the day before I was due to back to work, Nina and I went out of the city for a hike. It was a perfect spring day and felt like a real treat to get away from the noise and constant speed of the city. Being away from all other people, Nina and I could also talk without fear of anyone overhearing any embarrassing conversations. Having hiked several miles, we found ourselves at the top of a hill which was strewn with boulders, we found a place to sit and eat our picnic lunch while taking a break.

Nina was keen that I get my balance back at work and felt like if I was going to be open to new experiences then I should start from a solid foundation and, I felt like she was right. We also talked about my sexuality which was interesting. I was at the point where a relationship with a man seemed out of the question for me. That said, I definitely still had a massive craving for cock. There was no getting around that, sex with men, a big yes, a relationship, no. We also explored my fixation on a nice dick and Nina explained that as I was submissive, I was drawn to the penis and testicles, because that was the symbol of male power, if you will. The phallus is the ultimate tool of sexual domination and for me, it had sort of become a thing to worship internally. The very act of a man thrusting this thing inside your body is, in this context, dominant. I wondered if this was why I'd found prostitution to be far easier for me to do than I'd expected it would be?

As we continued our hike, we worked out a kind of checklist for my first week back at work. I agreed to try and be fully present with every client. To closely look at the shape of every penis and to appreciate each one, regardless of it's owner. Nina also wanted me to take a particular moment after any client that that came inside me to feel grateful, and to give thanks, if you like, for the gift of the sperm. It seemed a little hippie-like, but I'd come to trust Nina and felt close to her. Even though I hadn't realised it yet, Nina had started to dominate me in a gentle way. She was now giving me instructions and advice and I was willingly beginning to follow what she said. As we returned from our hike, we agreed to meet after my first weekend at work. She was keen to see how I felt.

Friday morning dawned cloudy and damp, a contrast to the wonderful weather we'd enjoyed the day before, but I would be busy preparing for work and taking care of my apartment. By mid-afternoon I was ready and had a few hours to chill out and watch a movie on TV before cooking supper and hitting the shower. The driver would collect me at around 8pm and, as it was a weekend night, it was probably gonna be busy.

With time to spare, I found myself thinking not just about the job of being a prostitute but also of the act of sex and my conversation with Nina. I was really trying to understand what it was that was that had made me so willing to do it in the first place and now, to embrace it as a life choice. If I hadn't begun to work as a prostitute then I may never have learned these things about myself but, as shocking as it was, I was submissive. I had a total penis fixation, a fetish for sperm and, most shockingly, a rape fantasy that, while for most people this would remain a fantasy, for me, had become a reality. Whatever I did, this would always be my truth. Even more strange and paradoxical was my desire to have romantic relationships with women and not men, although Hanna, being trans fitted somewhere into this whole picture.

What it was that gave me confidence in my work was that I felt like I'd taken the time to learn about men in detail although, I could get caught off guard, clearly. But learning in minute detail what they need during sex and being hyper responsive to tiny details, allowed me to be a good prostitute. While still contemplating my penis and sperm issues, I thought about how I'd developed an encyclopaedic knowledge of the male orgasm which I used with every client to try and time things perfectly to maximise the man's pleasure right at the point of climax. No one could accuse me of not taking my work seriously!

Arriving back at the club after my week of leave felt good. I liked the routine and normality. By 9pm it was dark outside, and the night was young. I was in my changing room and ready for the first client and familiar sounds of high heels passing my door on occasions gave me a strange sense of belonging. I was one of these women, this was my place in the world for now and I felt like I fitted right in.

Beth was the supervisor on duty that evening, and she gave me my first client at around 9:15pm and as I left the staff area, dressed neatly in my white thong and bra, Eva was also on her way up to the VIP suites. We walked together along the corridor and gave each other a knowing giggle as we passed by room two. Benita was servicing a client in that room. How did we know that? Because Benita was very loud and very vocal, there was no mistaking her. I liked her, she was funny and usually the one to make everyone laugh at something inappropriate. In her early thirties, she was a tall, stunningly beautiful black woman with huge, soft eyes. From the outside of a door while she was being fucked though, she was like a banshee! Benita also liked practical jokes. We teased her that she was the only one of us who could get fucked in the ass and end up with a sore throat. Benita put a small butt plug in my orange juice. Always some fun going when we had the time.

Eva gave me a cheeky slap on the butt as we reached room six where my client was waiting, and I watched her walk off towards the stairs to the suites before I turned and knocked on the door.

The guy that I was seeing was called Karl, he was tall and seemed in quite good shape. I think he was mid-forties but I'd long since stopped having an age preference about sexual partners. I got a good vibe from him straight away and I enjoyed noticing him checking me out from the neck down as I walked past him into the room.

"Hey, Baby, how you doin?" I asked.

"I'm better now you're here, I'm fucking horny as hell!" He replied with a cheeky smile.

"I think I can help you with that." I said as I turned and noted the porn scene paying away on the screen across the room.

"I hope so." He answered. "I definitely wanna fuck you bad!"

I walked over to him and ran my hand over his robe and cupped the side of his head, then bit my lip. "You wanna talk about it more, or d'ya wanna get right down to some lovely wet, deep fucking?"

"You don't need to ask me twice." He said.

Running my hand back down, I untied the robe and pushed it off his shoulders to reveal his hairy but toned body. "Let's take this to the bed." I suggested as I took his hand and led him the few steps to the bed and watched him climb up and lay on his back in the middle.

Once I was sure he was watching me, I bent down and took of my shoes, making certain to give him a long and clear look at my ass as I did so, then I turned and climbed up onto the bed and knelt beside him.

"Just relax." I told him, feeling confident that I knew exactly what he wanted

.

"I'm in your hands!" He said as settled back.

Slowly, I began stroking his body, from his shoulders down to his lower legs and I could feel him relax further. It was important to get the guy chilled out, I'd found this helped focus them on the feelings in their dick as I worked on it and reduced the amount of guys that struggled getting hard. I soon focussed my attention on his legs and thighs with my hand moving slightly more inwards with each stroke. While I was doing this, he closed his eyes and I focussed on his dick, remembering what Nina had said. It was almost mesmerising watching it slowly curl upwards and stretch out and I'd not even touched it yet. As the very tips of my fingers brushed his balls, I saw the slick, purple glans emerging from his foreskin as his dick grew. There was something erotic about knowing that this physical response was for me. Finally, I wrapped my hand around his hardening shaft which elicited a groan from Karl.

I began to focus on the feeling of his dick getting harder in my hand, those final stages of erection that turns this flesh appendage into that dominant tool that something deep inside me seemed to crave. I could now see the cock in all its hard and rigid glory. Very average in size but wrapped with veins and a prominent helmet shape to the deep purple head, a slight curve downwards and a long slit from where his seed would be ejected. Happy that I'd done what Nina asked and committed this particular penis to my memory, I leant forward, held his cock upright and savoured his deep groan as I put my open mouth over his cock and closed it around his shaft,

Spending a few minutes giving his dick a slow, firm suck while massaging his balls I could tell that Karl was very into the experience. Soon he was swearing, moaning and he grabbed my head as I bobbed my mouth up and down like a good little hooker should. It wasn't very long at all before the first salty taste filled my mouth as his precum started to ooze out and I usually used this moment as a decision point because if I keep sucking him, in a minute or two, it'll be over.

Slipping him out of my mouth, I looked up with saliva dripping off my chin and asked him. "You wanna fuck me, Baby, or you wanna unload in my mouth, or even both?

"

"Both, definitely both!" He groaned.

Jumping off the bed, I went to the nightstand, grabbed a condom and before getting back on the bed, took off my bra and panties while Karl stroked his own cock as he watched. Soon, I was back in place, rolling the rubber down his shaft and ensuring it was safely deployed before throwing my leg over him and straddling his hard cock.

Karl immediately reached up and grabbed my tits as I leant forwards, rocking my hips until I felt his hard cock between my legs, teasing him with my pussy lips for a while. My pre-lubed pussy had also gotten some help from my own juices and with a little push back as I felt his cock nestle between my pussy lips, his cock head slipped easily into my waiting pussy. Karl tensed up and groaned as I pushed down in him, sliding his cock all the way in. It was an expert, hands-free penetration!

"Tell me when you're close, Baby." I said as began to ride him, rolling and flicking my hips as he slid in an out.

He didn't reply and seemed lost in the feeling which was fine by me.

"Oh fuck, Baby, you're so damn hard!" I assured him as I moaned while riding him deeply.

I expected him to cum quite quickly, but he managed quite a few minutes of me gyrating myself on his erection before his grunts became rapid and he started pushing up hard as I pushed myself down on him.

"Oh, fuck, I'm really close!" He shouted with urgency.

Reaching between my legs, I grabbed his wet cock and lifted myself off him as he continued to groan. I pulled the condom off as I bent forward and quickly took his cock, which now tasted of rubber and precum, deep in my mouth and sucked him hard.

It was around ten hard sucks before he yelled out and tensed up, his cock spasmed hard and twitched as the salty flood began to flow into my mouth in lovely, satisfyingly firm spurts. He expelled quite a lot of semen and I had to swallow the first couple of shots and then let my mouth fill. Doing my best to maximise his pleasure. I him still in my mouth until the last of the cum oozed out and then I sucked him one last time, his cum dribbling down my chin as I knelt up, got off the bed and went back to the nightstand.

I cleaned my face up and then attended to Karl, cleaning and drying his dick and balls before putting my panties, bra and shoes back on.

Karl was happily satisfied and thanked me before we said our goodbyes and I headed back to my changing room for a shower ahead of my next client. While I showered, I felt good and also felt like I could enjoy my job again and I could feel that my confidence had definitely returned.

It was turning out to be somewhat of a blowjob kinda night. It went like that sometimes. My next three clients, all regular guys, all wanted to be sucked off and so, one by one, I took my time sucking each cock until they released their sticky loads into my mouth. I was also managing to take in the appearance, feel and power of each of these men and to notice the small differences. One guy had a dick that was a little longer and thinner than the other two but didn't get quite as hard. One of the guys dick was perfectly straight and smooth. I was coming to terms with my penis fixation and starting to embrace it. I mean, I was lucky, right? If you were going to have a dick fetish of any kind, then I was in the right job. I could see as many as I wanted up close.

Beth sent me for my first VIP client of the night just after 11pm and dressed in a new, mesh crotchless bodysuit with a g string over the top, I headed up the stairs and along to suite number five where I knocked on the door and waited for Michael to answer.

It was a pleasant surprise when a good-looking black guy in his late twenties opened the door and gave me a huge, warm and friendly smile, followed by a hug as I entered to room. We introduced ourselves and he was respectful and seemed nice. Any VIPs were always high up, or connected to the firm and I wondered what a nice man like this could possibly be doing working for a crime family but, I wasn't there to get his employment history. He explained that he'd been delayed and had to catch a flight in a couple of hour

"Hey, Baby, it's all cool, we can keep this quick if you like?" I assured him.

"If I'd known how sexy you were, I would have booked a later flight." He said.

"Come back and spend longer with me next time."

He assured me that he would.

"I'm gonna make you nice and relaxed for your flight!" I told him as I untied his robe.

Michael leaned down as I pushed myself against him and went to kiss me which was a little unusual. Most guys skipped the kissing part, but I gladly returned his affection and soon felt his tongue slip inside my mouth. I also felt his long cock hanging between his legs as it bumped my thigh, the kissing just starting him on his journey to full arousal. Soon though, with time of the essence, I broke away and kissed down his chest as I dropped to my knees in front of him.

I was face to face with a truly big dick. Not the largest I'd seen, or even the thickest but very close. Wasting no time getting my hands on it, I opened my mouth and lifted it into place then listened for that sexy groan that always comes as you put a guys cock in your mouth for the first time. I wasn't disappointed, as my mouth closed around his dick, he let out a long groan.

Michael's dick was rapidly swelling in my mouth as I sucked him hard and, as deeply as I could. In no time at all, I had this fit guy fully aroused, his cock was hard and swollen and, as I let him slip out of my mouth, he sprang upright and there it was, like a weapon wielded in front of me, long and hard and ready to defeat me, and I would let it. I felt myself getting wet as I squatted in front of him holding his full balls in my hand, imaging that moment when their contents would be forced down the length of this big dick and into my body.

It was becoming normal for me to have a kind of moment to myself right at this point but I wasn't here for me and I stood up, kissed Michael on the lips and walked to bed, pulled my G string down and bent forward over the corner of the mattress.

"Take what you want, Baby." I said as I wiggled my ass.

In no time, he stood behind me and I felt his fingers pull apart my butt cheeks and his other hand reach down. He spread open my pussy lips and began to slide his finger along the gap, spreading my slippery wetness around.

"Damn, girl! You're really wet."