A New Career for Jennifer Jenkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she excused herself to go to the loo Annie said "I'll show you where it is." and picked up Jennifer's valise where it sat beside the sofa. "Then we can have a look and see what you've brought."

She was led into a large bedroom with a huge kumo style bed. Doors led to a dressing room and a luxurious bathroom. Annie took her bag and ushered her into the bathroom.

Jennifer took her time and when she emerged, Annie had unpacked the clothes that she'd brought and laid them all out on the thin white quilt.

"Hey Jennifer! You've got some great stuff here!" She picked up a knee-length, flame-red dress. "I love this -- would you try it on for me?" She held it against herself. It was raw silk, cut on the bias, with a scoop neck, tight waist and flared skirt.

She held it out and gestured towards the dressing room. "You can change in there."

Jennifer smiled and took the dress. As she got to the dressing room door she turned back: "You can call me Jenny."

She'd kicked off her trainers as she entered the flat. She stripped off her jeans and sweatshirt and stood in her bra and pants in front of the mirror. The pop-socks would have to go! She hadn't really thought this through... After a moment she stripped bare and quickly slipped on the dress.

She was excited but quite ok as she stepped back into the bedroom.

"Oh yes -- the boys are going to love you in this!" As the two women met, Annie stroked her hand over Jenny's shoulder, down her back and over her bum. Jenny blushed as she realised that Annie now knew she wasn't wearing anything under the thin silk.

"You're in great shape Jenny!" She ran her hand over the front of the dress from Jenny's shoulder, over her breast to rest on her waist. Jenny was thrilled -- and slightly disappointed that she didn't go lower.

Annie took her hand. "Let's go and show the boys."

Jennifer hesitated. "Aren't they..."

"Gay? Sort of. They sleep together and they're very much in love but they both love fucking women too."

"You and Jane... you..."

"Yes Jenny. Jane and me sleep together most nights and yes, we're in love. But nothing would stop me enjoying a bit of cock. And I would never try to stop Jane. I love to be penetrated and nothing gets me as hot as these two so let's go!"

Jennifer allowed herself to be pulled back to the sitting room. "Hey boys -- look what I found!"

Alex stood and walked across the carpet. "Annie -- you are embarrassing our guest!" He took Jennifer's hands. "Don't pay any attention to her!" He lifted her hands and pulled her towards him. The backs of his fingers pressed against her nipples as he whispered in her ear. "You look good enough to eat -- and you're making me hungry." He kissed her and released her hands.

Jane said "Come over here Jenny. Sit with us."

She sat on the small sofa sandwiched between the two women. Jane whispered in her ear. "Have you ever watched two guys together?"

Jenny whispered back "No! Who'd want to see that?!"

"Me for one!" She raised her voice. "Boys -- how a bit of one-on-one?"

The two men looked at each other. They stood and moved the table aside. They stood close together in the centre of the rug. Jennifer was feeling very uncomfortable as they held each other lightly and kissed. But as the kiss went on her feelings changed. It was very erotic and it was having an effect.

They started to slowly undress. Helping each other out of their clothes. Jennifer couldn't suppress a gasp as Alex's penis came into view. Long and thick and semi-erect. His testicles were smooth and the wiry black hair above was trimmed to about a centimetre.

Jeremy's cock was slightly shorter but still thick. His balls were also waxed and his light ginger pubic hair was similarly trimmed.

Once they were both naked Jeremy trailed cat-licks down Alex's chest as he lowered his knees to the rug. He lifted Alex's cock and slid his mouth over the bulbous head. Alex gazed fondly down on his partner's head and gently ruffled his hair. He was fully hard now.

Jennifer was transfixed as she watched the two men together. No longer experiencing any feelings of discomfort -- or disgust -- she felt a deep desire to join in. When she was young she very much enjoyed fellatio but now couldn't remember the last time she'd had a cock in her mouth.

She sat forward and watched intently with her slippery thighs pressed tight together.

Jeremy noticed the movement. He removed his mouth from Alex's cock. He rested his cheek against Alex's right hip as he turned him slightly towards the women sitting on the sofa. He gently wanked Alex with his right hand with his left hand resting on Alex's left hip.

He smiled at Jennifer as she perched on the edge of the sofa.

She felt Jane's hand on the small of her back stroking her and urging her forward. She slid off the edge of the sofa and crawled, hands and knees, across the rug.

As she approached Jeremy released Alex's cock and cupped her cheek. He bent his head and kissed her mouth. She knelt at Alex's feet and relaxed into the kiss. The musky smell of Alex's genitals increased her arousal and Jeremy's kiss deepened into a deep satisfying snog.

He broke the kiss and, as their lips parted, he cupped Alex's balls and pulled his erect cock between their parting mouths. As he wrapped his lips around the right side of Alex's cock Jenny did the same to the left side.

Alex turned a bit more to his left and slid his knob into Jenny's mouth.

Jennifer was in a sexual bubble. Her whole attention focussed on the cock in her mouth. It had been so long, so very long, since she'd felt truly wanted. She was completely unaware of Annie, who'd picked up her camera from beside the sofa and had started shooting as Jenny started her crawl across the rug. She didn't notice as Annie focused on her blissful expression.

Jane now stood at Alex's side and whispered in his ear. "Don't resist, just let her suck you off. Don't rush her but she'll be happy for you to cum in her mouth. Just let her lead."

Alex nodded and relaxed. He zoned out everything except the wonderful warm, soft, experienced mouth that held the first few inches of his cock. He felt Jenny's cool hand cup his scrotum to replace Jeremy's. Her other hand gently massaging the rest of his shaft.

Jennifer felt wonderful. She was amazed by the trust he gave her as she carefully massaged the heavy balls in their baby-soft pouch; this man she barely knew.

She worked steadily and expectantly. She couldn't remember the last time she'd had a man give himself to her like this. She could feel him tremble as she swirled her tongue and bobbed her head. She knew he was going to cum in her mouth.

She wondered how he could know she wanted it. She felt his pouch tighten, pulling his balls close to the shaft. It was coming soon. She cupped her tongue under his knob and timed her head movement to the pulse she could feel in his shaft.

The first spurt was small, just coating her tongue. Then a series of long firm spurts that filled her mouth. She held his cock in her mouth and held him lightly until he stopped twitching.

She carefully pursed her lips as he eased the tip out of her mouth. She relished the spicy taste of fresh semen. She sat back on her heels and dropped her hands into her lap as she carefully swallowed his load.

Alex and Jeremy each offered her a hand and helped her to her feet. Jeremy kissed her first, then Alex. As she relaxed into Alex's kiss she felt Jeremy unzipping her. She pulled her body away from Alex and allowed Jeremy to drop her dress around her feet.

The two boys led her to the larger sofa and sat her down. She felt warm and safe between the two men as they snuggled her up.

Annie headed for the kitchen area. "Well that was so hot I think we could all do with a drink." She returned with five glasses of chilled wine.

As they sipped their wine and chatted with Jane, Annie sat at a small desk in a corner of the room. She downloaded the photos she'd just taken and picked the best five for a slide show that she displayed on the hi-def. TV.

Jennifer caught the flicker of the screen out of the corner of her eye and turned to face the screen. She gave a small squeal and buried her face in Jeremy's chest.

Jane said "Come on Jenny! Don't be shy! These are the first five images for your portfolio!"

It took a good few minutes to coax her out of Jeremy's armpit.

"I can't believe I did that in front of my granddaughter!"

Jeremy kissed her forehead. "We'll go next door in a while -- if you want to that is. We'll leave Jane outside."

"I haven't decided to start work as a -- a -..."

"Call-girl? Escort?"

"Prostitute!"

"Or maybe 'call-gran'?"

"Jane!"

"Look -- you don't have to do anything you don't want to do. And that includes having a nice intimate threesome with Alex and Jeremy. I'm sure they'll understand. But wouldn't it be nice to have some pics anyway? Just for you?"

Jennifer snuggled up to Jeremy to let him know that she was still up for it.

"To be honest I'd prefer it if you left but I don't suppose that's likely?"

"No -- not really. Annie is going to need a bit of TLC once she's finished work. So unless you're going to take care of her -- or give the boys time off -- then I'll have to hang around and make sure all her bits are nicely tucked up."

"Jane -- my bits'll be fine so button it or we'll kick you out!"

Jane giggled and went to get more wine.

Alex took the opportunity to peel himself off Jennifer. "I'm going for a pee. See you two soon?"

Jennifer stretched her neck and kissed his left nipple. "Be there in a sec."

Jennifer and Jeremy untied themselves and headed for the bedroom. She pretended not to see the tripods and cameras around the bed. They lay belly-to-belly in the middle of the bed and started kissing. They were still at it ten minutes later when Alex knelt on the foot of the bed and crawled between their legs.

He toppled Jennifer onto her back and Jeremy laid across her. He cupped her right breast and began to nibble and suck at her nipple. She lifted her knees a bit and placed her soles flat on the bed as she felt Alex's shoulders along the inside of her thighs. She felt his warm breath on her vulva.

She banished a quick image of 'James' snuffling away at her. This was very different. Alex gently kissed the top of her slit. Very close to her clitoris. He kissed his way gently down one side of her slit and up the other side.

With all that had happened already it didn't take long for her to juice up again. She'd already been wet from the experience of sucking cock so she was a bit sticky when she felt the tip of Alex's tongue slip into the bottom of her slit. He slowly licked up until he reached the top. He made his tongue soft and broad and surrounded her clit and it's hood. He gave a brief suck and she jumped slightly.

Jeremy stretched and kissed her jaw. "Is he eating you?"

"Hmmm -- it's very nice."

Alex repeated the action -- slowly licking her slit with a soft suck on her clit.

After a few minutes he said "She'll be ready for you soon my love. Do you want me to suck your cock?"

Jeremy eased himself up on his elbows and looked at Jenny "Would you like me to make love with you Jennifer?"

"Oh yes please!"

"Do you want to watch him get my cock ready?"

"Hmmm -- yes."

Jeremy rolled on to his side. So Jenny could watch as Alex transferred his ministrations from her to Jeremy. She watched as he sucked Jeremy's cock.

Then he sat up and said "He's ready for you now Jenny you can put him in."

Jeremy knelt between Jennifer's legs and she took his fat cock in her hand. She guided him to her entrance and relaxed as he slowly pushed all the way in.

She hadn't even noticed Annie dancing around the bed with her video-camera let alone Jane at the tripod shooting stills.

As Jeremy fucked her slowly, Alex walked around the bed and sat near her elbow where he could bend and kiss her mouth. "How're you doing lover? Is he fucking you nicely?"

Jennifer laughed "Very nicely thank you. Are you going to fuck my mouth?"

He smiled "I'm not going to do anything you don't want. This is for you and We'll do anything you want."

She enjoyed Jeremy's fucking and Alex's kissing for a while then decided to take charge. She laid her hand on Jeremy's head. "Hold on a sec." Jeremy pulled out and sat back on his heels with his hands on his hips. His glistening cock bobbed in front of him.

Jenny gathered all the pillows into a pile against the wall. She turned to Alex and patted the bed. "Sit here?"

Alex shuffled back into the pile of pillows and spread his legs. Jenny laid between his legs with her head on his belly. She opened wide and drew her knees up to her tits.

"Fuck me some more please."

She felt Alex's hands on her breasts as Jeremy re-entered her and started fucking her again. She could feel Alex's hard cock between her shoulders. She hoped to have it inside her when Jeremy had finished.

Being cuddled by two men was definitely having an effect. She tilted her head back and looked up at Alex. He ducked down for an upside-down kiss. He felt Jeremy's lips on the back of his neck.

Breaking the kiss Jennifer said "Hold my legs for me please."

Alex held Jenny's knees and eased them back and open as far as they'd go. Jeremy now had complete open access. He used the extra space to increase the impact on her pussy.

Jenny had her hands free again. She slid her right hand down to her cunt and placed a finger lightly just above her clit. By gently moving her skin she could get her clit to stand up straighter and increase the effect of Jeremy's fucking.

She was right on the edge of cumming. Using one finger to control her clit. She hovered deliciously on the brink of orgasm. Jeremy was working hard. She could see the tension in his muscles. He started to moan.

She cupped his cheek with her free hand and bent to whisper. "Are you ready? Do you want to fill me up?"

"Are you ready? Do you want me to shoot inside you?"

"Oh yes! I'm ready! Shoot me full!" Jenny gave her clit a quick rub and squeezed hard with her cunt as her orgasm exploded. Two seconds later Jeremy slammed his cock fully home and roared as he shot long ropes of spunk into her hot, tight box.

After three heavy spurts he started to move again and fucked her gently until they were both done.

He looked up at Alex. "Legs down."

Alex let go of Jenny's knees and her legs slumped to the bed. Giving room for Jeremy to roll sideways onto his back -- drenched in sweat and breathing hard.

Jennifer was totally limp against Alex's stomach. He was content to lie there holding her while she rested with cum flowing from her cunt.

It was all too much for Annie. She abandoned her camera and leapt onto the bed. She sucked in Jeremy's shrinking cock and licked it clean. While Jane zoomed in for a final close-up.

While Alex and Jennifer rested the other three headed for the kitchen to prepare some supper.

They were all dressed to some extent as they sat at the kitchen table eating Greek salad with smoked trout and home-made tzatziki. They chatted easily like old friends.

Jennifer felt very much at home. She was even coping with Jane's presence. She was sitting between Jeremy and Annie and Annie was getting a bit touchy-feely. Hands on thighs etc..

Jennifer had experimented with her best friend In university of course -- it was the seventies. But she found the experience cringingly embarrassing and she'd never got as far as trying cunnilingus. She was -- she decided entirely straight. But that had been a long time ago and Annie seemed to be assuming that after supper it would be her and Alex that got to play with Jenny.

Jennifer was anticipating a bit of double penetration. She wasn't a great lover of anal except in the context of a threesome. But there was nothing more intense, in her experience, than being fucked hard whilst anally impaled.

"Penny for them?"

"Oh! No Jane. Not for public consumption even in this company."

She set aside her reservations. No one would hurt her here. She resolved to accept whatever was offered or asked of her and chalk it up to experience.

After supper there was a tacit agreement that they could leave Jane and Jeremy to clear up. Annie and Alex finished their coffee, picked up their brandy glasses and turned towards the lounge area. Alex turned and held out a hand. So Jennifer picked up her drink and allowed him to pull her close.

They hardly paused on the rug between the sofas as they drifted towards the bedroom.

There was no hesitation. Annie went straight to work on Alex's shirt buttons while Jennifer reached around her, unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her denims. She then unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it off her shoulders.

Annie allowed her to remove the shirt then went to work on Alex's pants. Jennifer unclipped Annie's bra and cupped her small breasts.

Once Annie had finished with Alex's trousers Jennifer dropped to her knees and held the cuffs while he pulled his legs out. She did the same for Annie and then reached for the waistband of her tanga pants. She pulled them to the floor and did the same with Alex's boxers.

She was now the only one dressed. She crossed her arms, reached for her hem and pulled her dress over her head. As she stood, Annie and Alex claimed a tit each.

She held their heads as they suckled on her ancient breasts.

They pulled her onto the bed and lay either side of her, snuggled up and holding a breast each.

"What am I doing here?" She thought. "They're both young enough to be my grandchildren!"

She stroked Annie's long black hair. She could feel Alex's cock against her thigh. She opened her legs a couple of inches pressing back against the cock and against Annie's cunt. A smear of Annie's juice squeezed out onto her leg.

She pressed lightly on Alex's shoulder urging him between her legs. He climbed carefully over her thigh, dislodging Annie from her nipple. She bent her head as the Asian beauty craned her long neck up to reach her lips.

This was only the third proper kiss with another woman that she'd had in her life. The first for almost forty years. She was swept with a wave of nostalgia. Women's kisses really were different to those of men. She twisted a bit to hug the young woman as they kissed and felt the head of Alex's big cock lodge in the entrance of her cunt.

She opened her knees a little wider to invite him in and Annie moved up the bed to make room. Jennifer found a small round breast pressed against her cheek. She circled the long stiff nipple with her tongue and sucked it in. There is no doubt -- whatever age or sex you may be, sucking a nipple is a very sensuous, relaxing thing to do.

Alex kissed her neck just below the hinge of her jaw as he slid the rest of his cock into her. He rested with his pubic bone pressed against her clit and started to rotate his hips in very small circles.

Jennifer dropped the nipple she'd been sucking and cried out with the sensation coming from her clitoris. "Arrgh that's intense! Ohh - "

Alex stopped nibbling her ear-lobe and raised himself slightly so he could look at her face. His hips never stopped their slow dance on her clit.

"You OK love? Do you need to cum?"

The sensation in her cunt was both intensely pleasurable and frustratingly short of getting her off. She really didn't know what she wanted. A lone tear of frustration escaped her eye and trickled down to her ear.

Alex knew that she needed to cum right now before the frustration overwhelmed her orgasm. He dropped his mouth on hers as he withdrew most of his cock. He parted her lips with the tip of his tongue as he thrust back into her. Stopping short so as not to bump too hard into her super-sensitive clit.

Seven or eight powerful stroke were enough to do the job he pulled his lips away as soon as he felt her cunt clamp down on his cock. She needed to breath!