A New Career for Jennifer Jenkins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out a deep guttural scream as her orgasm took over. Repeatedly squeezing down on his cock as he slowed his strokes and fucked her gently until her orgasm ebbed away. He withdrew from her and laid down beside her his cock still hard.

Jennifer opened her eyes to see Annie's upside-down face looking down at her.

"You know -- you're even more beautiful when you're cumming."

Jennifer smiled. She couldn't guess where Annie's parents were from. Not quite Japanese, not quite Thai. Probably too tall for either. Whatever! She was stunningly beautiful.

"I'm old and wrinkly. You are beautiful!"

"Yes I am -- and so are you! Alex -- tell her!"

Annie stroked Jenny's damp hair away from her forehead. "You are a beautiful sexy woman. Your face lights up when you're cumming... you should do it more often!"

"Yes.." she thought "I should!" She'd had more sex in the last three weeks than in the previous eight years. But 'James' had increased her base-level of stress and discontent. Whilst these three youngsters had blown away years of heartache and disappointment. But she still couldn't imagine living with anybody again. She was just too independent.

Maybe Jane was right and she should start selling her body. But she doubted her ability to vet the clients in the way that Jane obviously did.

Annie bent her head and kissed her upside-down as Alex had done. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the strange sensation of upside-down tongues. She felt movement on the bed as a taut arse settled lightly on her breasts. When Annie lifted her head Jennifer opened her eyes she saw Alex's still hard and glistening cock above her face as he rested his nuts on her chin. "He didn't cum." She realised. She had a ringside seat as Annie lowered her mouth over his knob.

She pulled in her neck and managed to snag one of his balls with her tongue. She sucked it gently while Annie sucked his cock.

She felt the mattress move as someone else's weight settled on the bed between her feet. She opened her legs a bit wider and felt warm breath on her pussy. The scratch of bristles on her thighs let her know that Jeremy was preparing to eat her sticky snatch. She tilted her hips up a fraction as she felt his tongue skim over her anus, licking up the cum that had run out of her.

Jeremy carefully sucked his lover's cum out of her. She was very impressed at his skill. She hadn't imagined that a gay man would be so talented. She tried to concentrate on Alex. She wanted to help Annie. To make sure Alex had a really good orgasm. But Jeremy was doing a great job on her cunt and she was afraid that she'd cum first!

She needn't have worried though. Alex and Jeremy were very experienced with group sex. Jeremy was holding his partner's calf and the two men were communicating by touch.

Jennifer lost control and started to cum with Jeremy's tongue deep in her cunt. Jeremy squeezed Alex's leg and Alex let go of the tight rein he'd been keeping and started to fill Annie's mouth with warm, creamy spunk.

When he'd finished he gently pulled his left bollock out of Jenny's mouth and stood up on the bed.

Jennifer looked up at Annie's twinkling eyes. Her lips were full and slightly cummy. She opened her mouth gladly as Annie kissed her and allowed Alex's big load to slip into Jenny's mouth. She savoured the taste as Jeremy crawled up her body. He gently suckled at her breasts as he lay between her legs.

The four settled down on the bed with the two women in the centre. Jane covered them with a light quilt, collected the cameras, lowered the lights and retreated to the main room. She uploaded all the images and video for Annie to sort out in the morning. She was very aroused and a bit frustrated as she settled down to sleep alone on the small sofa.

Jennifer awoke to the smell of frying bacon. She opened her eyes to find Annie, propped on one elbow watching her. "Good morning Jenny. The boys are cooking breakfast -- would you like to shower with me?"

"Hmmm -- yes please." She remembered her fantasy of showering with 'James'.

Annie adjusted the temperature just hot enough to sting slightly. She stood close behind the older woman and rubbed her skin with rose-scented soap. Smoothing the suds over her skin from her chin downwards.

Jennifer had never had such intimate contact from a female. She laced her fingers behind her head as Annie's soft hands massaged her breasts. Then over her stomach and down to her pussy.

Annie whispered in Jennifer's ear. "Legs open..." Jennifer stood with her feet a foot apart as Annie washed her mons and vulva. "I'll give you a bit of a trim after breakfast."

She stood back and massaged the soap into Jennifer's shoulders. Then down her back and over her bum. She Knelt on the wet-room tiles as she soaped Jennifer's legs and gently kissed her left cheek.

After Annie had towelled her dry her skin was tingling and she was sexually aroused. She'd have gone back to bed with the younger woman at a word but Annie gave her a short silk kimono to wear and led her to the dinning area.

She sat between the two men as she ate.

At the head of the table Jane had a big MacBook. She turned it to face Jennifer. It was playing a slideshow with the best of the images from the previous day.

"These will make a great private gallery. And we've got some great movies too."

Annie spoke up "After breakfast We'll get some glamour shots for your public gallery."

Jeremy had had his hand on her left thigh for most of breakfast. He gave her a little squeeze. "Alex and I will be happy to pose for some double penetration shots if you want."

"Oh yes..." Said Annie. "and a nice face shot with some cum on your chin."

"Hold on! Just wait a minute! What makes you think I'm going to set myself up as an escort?!"

The four youngsters looked at each other smiling.

"But Jenny -" it was Jeremy who spoke. "You'll love it -- you'll have such good fun!"

"Look -" (Alex) "You don't have to actually do anything. Let's just build you a profile and see if you get any interest."

Jane: "We'll make it clear that you're very choosy. Then if you really don't want to give it try you can turn them all down."

"Besides which" (Annie) "I've got a couple of clients that you are going to love. I can hook you up with one of them for your first outing."

Annie and Alex cleared away the breakfast things while Jennifer sat on the small sofa with Jeremy. Jane was opposite, lounging on the big sofa.

"So what do you want to do Jennifer? I can take you home now and we can forget about it. Annie can mock-up a profile with what we have for you to have a look at or we can take some glamour shots and see how you feel after that."

Jennifer pondered. The past day and a half were the best time she'd had in years. And she was feeling very horny. She couldn't stop herself returning to Annie's comment about a photo of her with cum on her chin. She thought she might like that for her own album.

She was also very turned on by the men's occasional references to double penetration. She hadn't had a cock up her arse in decades. She'd never been a great fan of it. But she did have to admit to herself that the prospect was very exciting.

She turned to Jeremy. "What sort of double penetration?"

He kissed her upturned mouth. "Whatever you want. But you might be a bit too tight to get us both in your pussy."

She snuggled up to him. "Let's give it a try. Let's do them all." She could feel her nipple hardening as her breast rubbed against his chest through the thin silk. "Just tell me how you want me and you and Alex can do what you want."

Jeremy hugged her. "Are you sure?"

"Yes." She kissed his throat. "You can have me anyway you want."

An hour later she lay on the bed with Alex's cock deep in her cunt. Her legs were folded under her. Her knees either side of his broad chest. Her head tucked under his chin. Her hands under his shoulder blades.

She was waiting for Annie to finish lubing her anus so that Jeremy could penetrate her arse.

She'd already cum twice. Once riding Jeremy with Alex's cock in her mouth and once on her knees with Alex fucking her cunt and her mouth buried in Annie's small snatch.

She was hovering on the edge of another orgasm, more aroused than she could ever remember being before.

She felt Jeremy's fat cock nudging at her ring. She tried to relax as his knob stretched her sphincter. It popped inside and her cunt clenched hard on Alex's cock sending sparks of energy through her body.

His slippery cock pushed into her colon and she came hard. Unable to move on the cock in her cunt she wriggled like a speared fish as Jeremy bottomed out.

The two men waited patiently as her orgasm finished and she rested on Alex's chest.

The huge orgasm had done little to quench the fire in her belly. As soon as she got her heart rate down she said "More please..."

Jeremy withdrew most of his cock and slid smoothly back in. Hitting her bum hard enough to drive her forward until only Alex's knob was still in her cunt. She pulled her hands out from under and placed them on Alex's shoulders. She pushed back hard. Ramming Alex's cock up her cunt as Jeremy withdrew.

As she ground her clit against Alex's pubic bone her orgasm started again. She arched her back and lifted her head and shoulders as she cried out.

Jeremy slammed back into her arse and drove her forward again as her cries turned into a full throated roar.

She was still pushing back so when Jeremy withdrew again she slammed back onto Alex's cock.

They fucked her ragged until she just couldn't cum any more.

Jeremy withdrew from her arse and she cuddled up on top of Alex and went to sleep with his hard cock still buried to the root in her cunt.

Alex let her sleep for twenty minutes until the need to move became too much. He and Jeremy woke her gently and lifted her off. They put her back in the bed and covered her with a sheet. She curled up and went back to sleep.

It was mid-afternoon before she awoke. She arose and checked herself out. Her arse and cunt were both a bit tender. She wouldn't be using them again that day! But she knew from experience that she'd soon recover and be ready for sex the following day.

The time that she'd spent with the three youngsters had re-energised her. She knew she wouldn't be content to go back to toys and porn. She needed regular exercise for her cunt as well as her mind and body!

She left the bedroom and walked naked to the dining area where Annie and the men sat (she couldn't think about them as 'boys' though it was clear they had no objection to Jane and Annie calling them that).

They were clustered around the MacBook. They made room for her to join them.

"Hey Jenny! How're you feeling?"

She smiled at Annie. "I feel wonderful!"

Alex went to the kitchen area and fetched her a cup of fresh coffee. "we've got your profile mock-up ready. All that's missing is some shots of you in sexy clothes."

"Not quite -- I still need some shots of me sucking you both off and getting all covered in cum!"

Jeremy said "No, you don't have to do that -- we're fine."

"Hmmm -- yes I do. I want to feel you both cumming in my mouth and on my face. I want to feel your cum dripping off my chin onto my tits. I want to go home with my tits smelling of fresh cum."

Back in the bedroom Jennifer sat on a low stool, her knees wide apart. Annie could focus her camera between the legs of the two men on Jenny's open and well-fucked cunt. Mainly though she was concentrating on the cocks that Jenny held in each hand.

She stroked both shafts as she bent her head to suck happily on Jeremy's cock. Alex had already experienced her cock-sucking technique so he was happy to wait patiently as the sexy grandmother looked after his partner.

Jeremy was very happy. His cock was strainingly hard as Jenny made best use of her lips and tongue. He rested his right hand on Alex's right buttock and gave it a little squeeze.

Annie panned slowly to capture the movement as Alex crossed his left arm over Jeremy's to cup the other man's left buttock. The two lovers leaned towards each other and kissed as Jennifer transferred her attention to Alex and sucked in his cock. She could taste remains of her pussy-juice from the mammoth fuck they'd had that afternoon.

She was trying to judge the state of arousal of the two men. She wanted them to go off as close together as possible. Alex placed his free hand on Jennifer's shoulder. Jeremy could feel Alex's arse tightening as the delicious fellatio did it's work on his cock. Then Alex squeezed Jennifer's shoulder to indicate she should change.

As she took in Jeremy again he also took hold of her shoulder.

The few threesomes that she'd had in her youth were with her then partner and a relative stranger. She was certain that the men involved had no intimate experience of each other.

This was a whole new experience. Her two lovers were intensely aware of each other's progress. They were both getting close and Jennifer was swapping between them with increasing frequency.

Then they both squeezed her shoulders together and grabbed their cocks. She dropped her hands to her cunt, opened her mouth, closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

The first spurts from the two cocks were almost simultaneous and both on target. She relished the feeling as her mouth filled with warm cum and began to rapidly wank her clit.

The second spurts covered her face and her closed eyes. By the time they'd both finished the cum was beginning to drip onto her breasts. Her nostrils were filled with the heady scent of semen.

A few more strokes on her clitoris and she came too.

The two men shook the last drops of cum onto Jennifer's breasts and stood back so that Annie could get a good close-up of Jennifer's cum-covered face and breasts.

In the afterglow of her orgasm Jennifer wiped the cum off her face and rubbed it into her breasts and belly. There was enough to coat her whole torso from neck to cunt.

When she'd recovered she dressed again in the silk kimono and sat at the kitchen table with the boys and a glass of wine.

Annie was busy with the cameras. She uploaded all the video and stills then edited, cropped and sorted until she had a full set for the draft profile that she and Jane had been building.

She turned the screen around so the others could see it.

"OK -- here's the front page with a bit of an introduction from me. These are the three pics I'd recommend for the front page. You'll need to have a good look at the intro. I'm sure You'll want to change it."

She clicked on the 'Gallery' tab. "These are the ones I'd recommend for your public gallery. As you can see they're mostly dressed but there is one really nice shot of your left tit and a hint of muff. There's also a nice shot of your bum in that string thong."

She clicked on the 'Private Gallery' tab "Here's where all the rude ones are. All quite tasteful I think but it does show full penetration and that lovely facial." She clicked the view all option. "There's quite a lot of stuff that you're doing in here that you might not want to offer to punters. So it's up to you to fill in your 'likes'. If there's anything that you really will refuse then it's worth writing some FAQs to make it clear it's not on offer. And you'll need to decide what your charges will be."

She clicked on 'Interview'. "Jane's had a go at your interview but there's still a lot of blanks. The more questions you answer the more genuine you'll seem to casual browsers."

"I suggest we upload three of the movies. Then you can upload another one every so often to keep people interested." She stood up and offered her chair. "So there you go! Have a play and when you're happy We'll load it all up on the site and see what happens."

"Err. One other thing.." said Jane. "Before you get started You'll need to register as a sex-worker with your local GU clinic. they'll want to check you out. Don't worry -- it'll be fine. But it is important."

"Am I really going to do this?"

Annie took her hand. "That's entirely up to you but after this afternoon I think the answer's almost certainly 'yes'."

"Yes -- I think you might be right. Even if it's only for a few months." She looked at her grand-daughter. "I don't suppose you know if Jackie's ever been a 'sex-worker'?"

"Mother?" Jane blushed. "That's not for me to say -- why do you want to know?"

"Blimey, that's 'yes' isn't it... Well, so was my mother so that makes four generations of whores. Quite the family business!"

Jane laughed and lifted her glass. "I'll drink to that!"