A New Chapter in Her Life Pt. 02

Story Info
A girl living in a nudist finds out what sex is.
5.5k words
3.9
7.8k
7
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers

Bob, Black truck driver, her lover

Stu, Black vegetable delivery driver

Tom, a boy in the nudist camp

This was my summer before college, I celebrated my 18th birthday and graduation on the same day. High school was over and I was working for my parents, they managed a large nudist colony. I did the menial task, everything from deliveries to escorting repairman, anything that was easy, was my responsibility.

Escorting the many delivery drivers was fun, I always wore a dress, this was my parents rule and sometimes I wore underwear. I rode a bicycle everywhere within the compound. The drivers were always respectful, I was the one that joked about nudity and male anatomy.

I was raised a nudist and enjoyed the openness and freedom, I learned to be opened minded and comfortable with my body. The challenges were few, opportunities many, I was never shy about sex or nudity.

I did have a boyfriend but we broke up months ago, we still occasionally dated and had sex, I seemed to be always horny. I had one other boyfriend, we learned about sex together, mistakes were made but we overcame them. I have had three lovers, my two past boyfriends and Bob, one of the delivery drivers.

Bob was the black delivery man, that I seduced and had an ongoing relationship. He was a great guy, muscular, with a great body and a hard black cock. The best part of our relationship was, he could never surprise me, I lived in the nudist colony behind a guarded gate. I met him off campus a few times and always escorted him when he made deliveries, sex in the warehouse was the norm, hot and sweaty.

My life was very uncomplicated, my parents gave me free reign, as long as we didn't have problems with deliveries or repairman missed appointments. I only had a couple of lovers, I didn't want a reputation within the compound. My lovers were at my beckon call, Bob excited me the most, I enjoyed his company and the sex.

Bob made deliveries once maybe twice a week, he would always call me and I would ride my bike to the gatehouse and get in his truck and escort him to the warehouse. Once inside the warehouse we would close the doors, I would hug and kiss him, he never made the first move. I was sure Bob did not have a girlfriend and no other lovers, he was always horny and ready for me. I used birth control, so I never worried about getting pregnant, I enjoyed feeling him cumming in me.

On one delivery, Bob started unloading, it was always hot in the warehouse, he would sweat, I watched his muscles ripple and his body sweat, I smiled as I watched, it made we wet. I like to kiss him and tease him, today he must have been horny and irritated, I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss him, I kissed him and wouldn't let him pull away.

Finally he grabbed me around the waist and pressed our bodies together, he lifted me and ground his hips against mine. I felt him getting hard, I hung on to his neck and we kissed. I finally loosened my arms, I slid down the front of his body.

Bob surprised me, he turned me around, ran his hand down my back and over my ass. His hand cupped my ass cheek, he lifted my dress and cupped my bare crotch, I felt his fingers were rubbing along my slit.

I stood there spread my legs and let him push a finger into me, his other hand was on my shoulder, he pushed me forward and I bent at the waist. The tip of his finger was moving in and out of me, I bent over and put my hands on the ground in front of me for balance. His finger pushed deeper, I knew he was unbuckling his belt and pushing down his shorts.

I was wet, his fingers were covered in my juices.

He pushed the fat penis between my ass cheeks. I used my hand and pulled his finger out of me, I grabbed the tip and started rubbing the tip of his cock between the lips of my vagina, he had trouble finding the spot to put the head of his cock.

I had to tip toe to help him, but when he pushed forward he would slide too far up. He kept trying, it felt good but I know he was getting very anxious. I reached between my legs, grabbed the big cock, I pulled him over to a stack of boxes. I leaned over the boxes and looked at him over my shoulder. I smiled, "I know where it goes".

I pressed the tip against the wet opening, he put his hands on my hips, I felt the head of the cock spread my lips and slide into me.

I was draped over the boxes, I wanted him, I always initiate the sex, today he was taking me.

I was in an awkward position, nothing to hold onto, his hands pulled my hips backward and he slid the cock into me. I was wet but tight, he pushed farther into me, he started pumping. I wanted to reach between my legs to rub my clit but couldn't, he was sliding in and out of me.

I am always ready to be fucked, this was the first time I felt helpless and was being taken, I didn't resist, I was caught up in the rush.

Bob has a long, thick cock, he was using my body and I was enjoying it. His hands held my hips tight, he was pumping faster, he was forcing his cock in me, I grunted as he fucked into me. I didn't want him to stop, he was fucking harder than he ever has.

He put one hand on my shoulder and the other on my hip, he was pulling me back while his hips pumped forward, I let him do it, my body felt the jolt each time his crotch pounded my ass cheeks.

I wasn't comfortable, bent over the boxes, but he felt good, I was enjoying the rough sex. I wasn't able to think, suddenly I felt him pump faster and then the stream of cum deep inside, I kept pushing back, I reached for his wrist and tried to keep deep inside me.

He stopped, I felt the soft cock start to slide out of me, I stood and turned, we kissed, I reached for his wet, slippery cock, I wrapped my hand around it and started stroking him. The kissing was pleasant, but I wanted to have an orgasm. I enjoyed being taken from the back, I would have let anyone take his place behind me.

I felt the stream of his cum running down my inner thigh, I wanted him to fuck me more.

Wow, that was a surprise, I looked at him, I was still stroking his wet cock, he reached for his pants, I have to finish unloading, he turned and his cock slid out of my hand. I wasn't sure if I should go the bathroom and clean between my legs or wait until he's ready to use my sloppy pussy again.

I loved his sweaty body against me, I was hoping his sweat he would be dripping down his chest when finished unloading, I just watched him work.

I brought him a cold water, he stopped to take a drink, I rubbed my hand on his hard, sweaty chest, he looked at me and finally smiled. I asked him if he was going to run off?

I will be working late tonight, they scheduled too many deliveries, I looked at him and frowned, you haven't been here for a long time. Maybe you'll kiss me goodbye, it won't take long.

Bob looked down at me, let me get this done, maybe we'll have time, I smiled. I really wanted him, this is different, I've always been the one that made the first move and controlled the love making.

It took awhile to unload the truck, I kept my distance, I didn't want to get in the way, I just enjoyed watching his muscles. When the truck was unloaded, he brought the paperwork over, we walked to the office, I knew where to sign. I looked at him, anything I can do for you? He kissed me, I rubbed the front of shorts, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight.

I undid his belt and pulled down his shorts, I was anxious, I pulled them down and helped him step out of them, I wanted to turn him on. I stood up, looked up at him, do you want me suck you? He put his hands on my shoulders and pushed me down, I liked him in my mouth. I guided the head to my lips and kissed it, I smelled my musty crotch and his cum, I tasted it.

He was soft, I guided him with my hand, my soft lips and tongue caressed him, I could feel him getting hard, I pushed him deeper towards the back of my throat, I sucked him. I worked at getting him hard, I let him push into my throat, I cupped his sack with my hands, he was hard. I looked up, he was staring down at me.

I stood up and pulled off my dress, I leaned back and sat on the desk, Bob stepped between my legs, my arms went around his neck, I pulled him down.

I felt his cock against my thigh, I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer.

The fat tip pressed against the wet opening between my legs, I groaned as he pushed into me, I held him tight, I let out a breath, my lips opened around the cock. He put his hands under my ass cheeks and lifted me up, then he lowered me onto the black cock, his big cock was in me.

Bob was muscular, his arms tightened around me and I felt his hips push up, my thighs opened wider, I moaned, our crotches were pressed tight. I could feel his whole cock, it was deep.

I started to orgasm, I whimpered and pumped my hips, the walls of my tight pussy squeezed him, I was having an intense orgasm, he kept pumping in and out of me. I held onto him, I finished my orgasm, it left me limp, he kept pumping into me, long strokes, my body shook when his pelvic bone bumped against mine.

I wanted a kiss but Bob was busy, he was enjoying his second fuck of the day. Bob was squeezing me and pulling me against him, he was taking me, I was starting another orgasm. I felt like my body was riding on a long skewer, I never realized how much strength Bob had and how defenseless I was.

I tried to move my crotch against him, I was excited again, ready for another orgasm, it started, I let him pound into me, he kept pushing into me while I orgasmed. My legs went limp, they dangled around his waste, Bob put his hands behind my knees, he pushed them against my chest, this lifted my hips and gave him better access to my open thighs.

Bob was using long strokes, he pumped back into me, his crotch was punishing the lips of my pussy, I was sore but couldn't stop him. I tightened my arms around his neck, "fuck me, don't stop". He started cumming, I felt his cum pulsing, deep inside me. He finished in me, then kissed me, I was surprised at his tenderness, my knees were pressed against my breast, I wasn't able to move.

His penis was softening, I felt him pull out, the suddenly pushed back into me, after a few strokes I said, "I'm sore, you have to stop". He was still pressing our crothch's together and slowly pulled out, he let my legs drop, he wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

Finally, I slid down his body and stood up, my legs were wobbly, I leaned against him, "thank you for staying" I sounded needy.

I was standing there naked, I stared at his body, he was pulling up his pants, I wanted to suck his cock, if we were in bed I would have.

We finished the paperwork, I waived to him, still naked and smiling. I picked up my dress and walked to the bathroom, I was a mess between my legs, I had to clean my thighs and crotch. I was sore, my inner thighs were bruised, it hurt when I wiped the cum from between my legs.

I locked up the warehouse and tried to ride my bike home, I couldn't sit on the seat, my pussy was too sore.

I went home and showered, my pussy throbbed, my thighs were sore and my whole body was achy from the pounding Bob gave me.

I walked funny the rest of the day and I couldn't ride my bike, so I had to borrow a golf cart to get around, I kept my legs open while I drove the golf cart, the air felt good. Bob's cum was still dripping out of me, it dried on pubic hair and thighs, I was a mess the rest of the day.

When I got home, I was tired, I laid on my bed, I thought about Bob and how he just kept fucking me, I like this kind of sex. My vagina lips were swollen, I touched them, it excited me but I knew I was too sore to masturbate.

I slept all night, all my body parts were still sore when I woke up, I was glad my crotch was hairy, I was sure people would see the swollen lips of my vagina if it wasn't.

I had a few deliveries to take care of, I kept the golf cart, the bike was not a option. The last delivery was the vegetable delivery, Stu was the delivery driver, a cute tall, thin, black guy, very nice, very polite. I enjoyed talking to him, I had thought about sex with him, but never pursued it. It's amazing how you think differently about some people when you are horny.

I escorted Stu to the warehouse with the coolers, vegetable deliveries were frequent due to the nature of product. I looked at the delivery list, I had to be sure we didn't over stock and thing that was perishable, I had to check the coolers for existing inventory and make sure the old stock was first.

The problem with going into the coolers, the cold makes your body react, I had hard nipples and my sore pussy lips were getting cold, this made them irritated and itchy. The first trip wasn't bad but the second trip I was in there awhile, I could see Stu smiling, he didn't stare but he couldn't miss my hard nipples poking out of my dress.

My cold crotch was becoming a problem, I wanted to scratch myself but couldn't with Stu there. I let Stu rearrange the vegetables, while I walked outside the cooler to warm up. Stu called, I went back in, it looks like they were short a couple of cases, we compared the orders. We talked, he made a phone call, it wasn't a big problem, they would deliver them next time.

I stood there talking to Stu, he stole a look at my nipples, they were very noticeable through the thin dress. I turned and walked away, Stu was following my ass, I looked over my shoulder, I smiled.

I turned, Stu, do you know I am a nudist? Stu, hesitated, I know this is a nudist camp, I'm not sure about you, are you a nudist? Jenny lifted her dress over her head, she stood there and smiled at him, she turned around slowly, it's just a body, mine is skinny but I'm not ashamed to show it off, it makes me feel good. If you saw me every day, you wouldn't think anything of it.

Stu, take your shirt off, he hesitated, go ahead, we're alone, then take your shorts off, Stu was surprised that she would ask. He stared at her, Jenny asked him, is my body ok, it isn't sexy, it's just skin. If I had underwear on it would be sexy and provocative, but a plain, naked body is just pretty.

Stu stammered, your body is very pretty, there's nothing plain about it, I enjoy staring at you, it's hard not to. Jenny walked over to him, this is your chance to try nudity, just for a few minutes, you can be a nudist every time you make a delivery here. Stu was aroused, Jenny had a sexy body, he would be too embarrassed if Jenny saw him nude with a hard on.

Finally Stu said, I have to get going, thank you for everything, your nude body is beautiful, I don't think I could strip down right now, they both laughed. Jenny put her hands on his chest, that's ok, I like being nude, I hope I didn't shock you, I hope you keep delivering here. Stu was clearly blushing,

Jenny drove back to her place, she enjoyed being wit Stu, she would have seduced him, she would have enjoyed the sex, but she was still very sore.

The day was over, Jenny drove to the pool, she wanted some exercise, it would help her sleep. The pool was crowded, Jenny got out of the pool after a few laps, she felt all her muscles reacting to the exercise.

She said hello to a group of guys that she knew, she couldn't help but look at their skinny white penis's. She smiled and thought about Bob's muscles and the muscle between his legs, then she thought about Stu, he'll be back in a few days, she be ready.

She hung around the guys for a while, she could see that that were reacting to her nude body, they kept glancing at the bush between her legs, she never trimmed, she didn't have to worry about stray hairs sticking out of her bikini.

She turned towards her chair, she bent over to pick up her towel, she was sure they were staring at her ass and her hairy crotch when she bent over. Jenny was the center of attention, she was in control, this was the game she like to play.

She stared back at them, quit staring, she said. She walked over to them, am I too skinny she asked? One of the guys, Tom looked at her, you know you're not, your body is perfectly proportioned, she smiled at him.

She turned to say goodbye, the boys were getting stiff, she's seen this reaction many times, the boys didn't blush or turn away, this was part of being in a nudist camp. She stared at their crotches, she didn't say anything but goodbye, they watched be as she walked away.

Tom walked with her, maybe we can go to a movie, we can go off campus. Jenny smiled, thank you, maybe over the weekend, call me. Tom smiled and said ok.

She thought about having sex with one of them, or maybe all of them, it was a nice thought but she didn't want to be known as the colony slut. She had her two black delivery drivers that were her secret lovers.

Her body was finally back to normal, she knew that Stu would be back in a day or two, she had a plan.

She scheduled him for the last delivery of the day, when the gate called, she told them he knew where the warehouse was, she would open the door and meet him there.

She met him with her dress off, she looked at his face, he wasn't surprised, he yelled out of the window, nice tan, she laughed. Ha, ha, I think your tan is better, come down here, we'll have to compare.

Stu got out of the truck, Jenny said, take your shirt off. Stu just looked at her, "are we going to do this again," Jenny laughed, yes, we definitely are.

She started to pull his shirt over his head, he was tall, he bent at the waist and she removed the shirt.

Her hands went to his belt, he didn't resist, we have to hurry before things start to happen, he dropped his pants and shorts. Jenny stepped back, Stu, turn around I want to compare your butt to all the other ones I've seen, he didn't hesitate.

Her hand went to his back, he was in great shape, his muscles were tight, not huge but tight. Stu turned to face her, she stared at his crotch and her hand went to the hanging cock. Her other hand went to his neck, she looked up and stared at his face, are you sure you like my body?

Stu wasn't sure if Jenny was thinking about sex or nudity, he was never in a situation where he wasn't sure what the girl wanted, was Jenny just being a nudist and teasing him?

Jenny wrapped her arms around his waist and pulled him close, they kissed, gently, Jenny opened her mouth, she used her tongue and teased his lips, Stu was surprised and getting excited, she felt him getting stiff and pressing against his body.

Stu stopped her, I have to get unloaded and back on the road, Jenny was surprised, she loosened her arm from his neck, she put both hands on his chest, she squeezed, his muscles felt exciting in her hands. Jenny slid down the muscular body, she was on her knees in front of him.

She felt the heat from his crotch on her face, the hard cock was against her cheek, she turned and kissed it. Her tongue touched it, she moved her mouth to the head, she let it slide just into her mouth. Gently she sucked it, her mouth slowly moved over the head while she licked.

Stu watched her, he moved his hands to her shoulder, her head bobbed on his cock, she wrapped her hands around the base and she stroked him. He pulled her head farther down the shaft, he started moving his hips, half of his cock was in her mouth, her hands stroked him. Stu could feel it building, his orgasm was close, Jenny wrapped her arms around his legs, she let him push his cock deeper into her mouth and down her throat.

Jenny felt the cock pulsing, then the first stream, it filled her throat, she swallowed, she pushed him deeper, his cum kept filling her throat, she swallowed. She kept him in her mouth, even after he started shrinking, she kept sucking, she knew she could get him hard again.

Jenny, I have to get back on the road, maybe I can come back tomorrow during lunch, let me get my phone, I'll call you, his soft cock slid out of her mouth,

JustaShot
JustaShot
133 Followers
12