A New Chapter in Her Life Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny wasn't disappointed, she liked Stu and his body excited her, she hoped they would have more time tomorrow, she was sure he would be thinking about her the rest of the day.

Stu texted her at the end of the day, I'll call you after I see what my schedule is in the morning, thank you. Jenny was happy, maybe they'll have some time, and maybe she'll bring a blanket to put down.

The next day Stu called, he was on the other side of town and wouldn't be close enough to stop, she was disappointed, but she told him they would have more time next delivery.

Jenny had a normal day, it was actually a short day, she went to the pool to swim, she was still using the golf cart and wasn't getting exercise riding her bike. She did laps, rested for awhile and did laps again. She tired herself out and was glad had the golf cart.

On the way out Tom stopped her and started a conversation, Jenny was going to eat, Tom went along, Jenny was glad to be with someone. They spent the evening together, Jenny had friends but she was busy working and helping her parents, talking to Tom was enjoyable.

It was getting late, Jenny drove Tom to his apartment, he invited her in at first she declined, they talked a little and he convinced her to come in. Once inside he put his arm around her and kissed her, she welcomed the kiss, his arms were around her waist.

Jenny opened her mouth, their tongues met, they continued to kiss. Tom pulled her close she felt his hardon growing, it was pressing against her thigh. Jenny did not want to have sex with Tom, she knew him but he was not a boyfriend and she worried about her reputation.

Jenny would have enjoyed going to bed with Tom but had her reservations, he held her tight, his hands were on her bare skin and his hard on was between her thighs, she was reacting to his touch. Jenny pulled back, we aren't having sex tonight, Tom said, that's not a problem, I just enjoy being with you.

Tom led Jenny to the couch and sat down, Jenny looked down, he pulled her down on his lap, they continued to kiss. Tom had his hand on her thigh, he squeezed and rubbed her thigh, she opened her legs and his hand moved to her crotch. His finger lightly traced her the edge of her pussy lips.

Jenny was excited and breathing hard, she kissed his harder, her legs opened wide, his hand cupped her crotch and his finger pressed into her. She moaned and grabbed his hand, she pressed his hand and his finger slid in deeper. She kept pressing his hand tight and ground here hips against it, his finger was sliding deeper, she tensed up, started groaning and had an orgasm,

Tom let her lean back, she was laying on the couch, Tom stood up and knelt between her legs, she looked down and saw his hard on. No you can't fuck me, his hands went to her breast, he squeezed them, she smiled. He leaned over and kissed her belly button, his tongue swirled around it.

He kissed it and his kisses trailed down until they touched her mound, his tongue found the top of her slit, he continued to let his tongue move farther along her opening. He tasted her wet pussy, his tongue found her clit, he gently licked it while he squeezed her breast, she moved her mound against his mouth, Jenny moaned loud and had another orgasm.

Tom continued to lap the length of her pussy, Jenny moaned and whimpered, her orgasm left her defenseless. Tom was still licking her pussy, she finally put her hand on his head and pushed his mouth off her crotch.

Jenny pulled him on top of her, his face was wet, she could smell her pussy on his face, she kissed him.

Tom was between her legs, she felt the hard cock, she was going to let him put his cock in her, she felt the tip rubbing between her opening, she wrapped her legs around his hips and tried to pull his cock into her wet pussy.

Tom knew he was in control, but earlier Jenny told him no sex, he leaned back on his knees, he did not want Jenny to have regrets tomorrow.

Jenny would have done anything for Tom, she had multiple orgasms, she looked at him and reached for his hard cock, she rubbed it between her wet pussy lips, Jenny said, "you can have me". Tom cupped her crotch, his finger slid into her, Jenny smiled, Tom pulled his finger out and slid it farther down and started rubbing her crinkled little asshole.

Jenny didn't move, it felt good, she pulled her knees back and smiled, Tom pushed the tip of his finger into the tight hole. This was a new source of pleasure for Jenny, he pushed it a little deeper, she started rocking her hips, Jenny never considered anal, it felt good, and she wanted to give Tom at least one orgasm.

Tom leaned forward and kissed her mound, his lips kissed the length of her slit, his tongue pushed into her pussy, he lingered for a moment and continued to her tiny asshole, his tongue pressed against the crinkled opening, he licked her ass, she never considered resisting, it felt good.

Jenny was a novice, she enjoyed sex and never resisted anything that was pleasurable, when Tom pushed his tongue into her ass hole and sucked, her eyes widened, this felt good. Tom moved his thumb to her clit and gently massaged it, she felt another orgasm mounting, her hand moved to cover his, she wanted him to rub harder.

Jenny moaned every time he pushed his tongue into her, it slowly happened, an orgasm that lasted longer than any she's ever had. She was very vocal, Tom knew when she was finished, she went limp, Tom knew she was ready, he lifted his mouth off her ass, he was kneeling between her legs. He slowly pressed the head of his cock against the tight anal opening, Jenny felt the pressure, it wasn't a finger, it was soft and bigger.

She was well lubricated, the pressure was pleasant, the smooth head sliding into her tiny ass felt good, she smiled, Tom leaned forward and kissed her.

Jenny was enjoying Tom's kiss and the pressure against her ass, he slowly pulled out and then pushed in deeper, she moaned in Tom's mouth.

He slowly pumped in and out of her ass, Jenny's arms wrapped around Tom's neck, she moved her hips with him, the pressure excited her. She never felt pain, just the pressure when he pushed deeper, she felt his hips pressing against her ass cheeks, she pulled him tighter with her legs.

Tom pumped faster, Jenny felt him cumming in her ass, hot streams of cum, she smiled while as he came. Tom looked down at Jenny, she was staring at him, still smiling. She wasn't sure what to say, she didn't expect to have sex, she didn't ever think of anal sex, this was a great experience.

He pulled his cock out of her ass, her legs dropped down, they had been spread for a long time. Jenny would have let Tom fuck her again, she seems to never have enough sex.

Jenny stood up, air and cum escaped from her ass, she asked where the bathroom was and went to clean up. Tom was experienced, he took her ass and she enjoyed it, she wouldn't let him use fuck it again, it was too sore, but she wanted to thank him for her best orgasm ever.

Jenny cleaned up and walked over to the couch, she knelt in front of him and pushed his knees apart, her mouth went to his cock, her lips hissed it and kept kissing. The soft cock was growing, she licked it and finally put the head in her mouth. She sucked him and let the nasty cock slide in and out of her mouth.

Jenny moved his hand to the back of her head, she wanted him to fuck her mouth, her lips slid down to the base of his cock, he pushed her mouth down each time she lifted up. Jenny loved to suck cock, Tom's hips were pumping while her mouth sucked his cock. Jenny groaned.

Jenny wanted him to cum in her mouth, Tom lifted her head up, he told her to kneel on the couch, she obeyed and lifted her ass up for him, she felt the tip of his cock against her sore ass hole. He pushed in, she grunted, she looked over her shoulder, not there, I'm too sore. Tom pulled out of her ass and slid it into her wet pussy.

Jenny smiled and pushed back, his whole cock slid into her, she held onto the back of the couch and pushed her hips back, Tom put his hands on her shoulders and pulled her back, he fucked her hard, her body shook, Jenny had multiple orgasms.

Tom finished in her, he pulled his soft cock out of her, Jenny slumped on the couch, smiling, this was a good night.

She drove home, she slept well that night.

Jenny woke the next morning, her butt was sore, Tom's cum was still leaking out of both holes, she thought about keeping a diary, she wanted to remember all her first sexual experiences.

The next day was the same, except for having anal sex with Tom, she didn't see him at the pool, she would have let him take her home again, he was the best lover, she started comparing cocks, black cocks seem to be the biggest, Tom was the best by far.

At he end of the day Jenny went home, made diner and watched TV, she thought about her lovers, her ass was still tender, she had a smile on her face all day.

12