A New Chapter in My Life - Series 01

Story Info
I meet my two Trans women.
2.2k words
4.59
4.5k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 12/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is based on facts... This is going to be a series so please look for each part to the series.

I dedicate this story to my new friends, Sammi and Dana...Thank you for everything... Lisa

I hope you all enjoy it

*****

This story contains trans activities...

*****

As you may already know I love sex, period. It doesn't matter if it's with a man or woman, the sex is what matters.

Recently, I have been in a "drought" so to speak but that recently changed. Last Friday, after work, I headed to the gym I haven't been to in awhile. The place was empty, only two guys doing weights. I did what I wanted until I pulled a muscle and called it quits....hey, I spent an hour working out...

I was tired and sweaty so I decided to take a much needed shower before I went home. I undressed in the locker area and headed inside to the showers. As I approached I heard water running and when I turned the corner, there were two very lovely women standing there with their backs to me and I was startled. As I stood there surprised I let out a low "Oh." to find anyone there. Then I heard, "Hey, you have a problem sweety?"

It was when she turned directly in front of me and was now facing me I saw her cock hanging down. I then realized she was a trans woman. Then her friend turned toward me and I saw her cock. I just smiled.

"Excuse me. I didn't know anyone was here...and no, I don't have a problem. Is it ok if I take my shower now?"

"I'm sorry for yelling." The taller girl said.

"Not a problem. You are both very lovely women."

"Thank you. We don't usually get that kind of a reaction. Thanks. You are gorgeous yourself."

"Thank you." I replied.

At a glance I figured they were in their early 30's. Both were about 5'7", maybe around 130, one had long black hair and one had long brown hair. Their tits were firm and inviting. One had a big cock - even soft I could see it was going to large when erect. The other one had an even bigger soft cock...I wanted both.

I started showering and realized the two women moved a bit closer. I turned to them and said, "My name is Luisa but everyone calls me Lisa."

The taller woman replied, "My name is Sammi and my girlfriend is Dana. Pleased to meet you."

"Same here. You ladies from around here?"

"No. We were visiting a friend and she told us that this gym is ok with trans women working out so we decided to try it out. We are from Newburgh."

"I'm from Yonkers. Grew up here most of my life."

Then Dana said, "I grew up in Yonkers when I was a kid."

After going back and forth we seemed to have a lot in common and they were very polite and nice to talk to. Soon, the three of us were finished and headed out to dry off.

As we were drying off I said, "Are you ladies hungry? I haven't eaten yet. Would you like to join me for a pizza?"

Sammi quickly replied, "Sure, we are starving."

We got dressed and headed out to a nearby pizza place. We ordered a large pie and enjoyed each other's company for almost an hour. We finally finished and by this time it was pouring rain, almost torrential.

"Sammi, I don't think you women should drive home tonight. It's a long trip in the dark. Why not stay at my place until it lets up. Hell,you could even sleep over if you want. I have room."

They looked at each other and Dana said, "That is awfully nice of you but we don't want to put you out and you don't even know us."

"It's not a problem, besides maybe you can enlighten me about your lifestyle. I kinda like both of you. You're nice people."

Sammi replied, "That's very kind of you. And, yes, we would love to talk to you about us."

We got up and left the pizza place. I told them to follow me in their car as it was only a few blocks away to my place. The rain was really coming down when we left and by the time we drove to my place and got inside we were kind of soaked to the skin. As we ran into the house we were laughing at how soaked we were. As soon as we got inside I got towels for each of us to dry off.

After we attempted to dry off I said, "Get out of those wet things. I can give you something to put on."

They both said thank you and undressed.

By the time I brought them some clothes they were only in their panties which were sheer. I couldn't help but notice their cocks pressing against their delicate, see through undies.

They put on the clothes and we went into the den to chat and have some wine. I had put on a pair of old shorts and a tank top and left my bra off.

I started the conversation off by saying, "I have to be honest, you ladies are the first trans women I have ever seen in person. I must say you are both very sexy."

Sammi replied, "Thank you. And we both think you are really hot."

"Thank you for that compliment. May I ask a personal question?"

Dana replied, "I don't see why not...go ahead?"

I then said, "I love sex, always have, whether it is with a man or woman but I have often wondered how you trans women handle sex?"

Sammi smiled and replied, "Well Lisa, it depends on who we are with. If we are with a woman, it's easy and very satisfying to everyone. If we are with a guy, it helps if the guy likes to suck cock. If he does, it would be rewarding and satisfying for him."

I added, "That's very interesting. Do you prefer having sex with a man or a woman?"

Both answered, "Women."

I laughed and replied, "Well ladies, I have had two men at a time and it was very rewarding, very rewarding. To me there is nothing better for a woman than having two cocks at a time."

By now it was late so I said, "Ladies, I think it's time for some sleep. It's getting late. Let me show you to my bedroom."

I led them to my bedroom which has a king sized bed. "I have some nightgowns for you or you can sleep however you want. I always sleep naked. I hope that is ok with you."

Sammi replied, "We don't need a nightgown. We could sleep in our panties unless you prefer something else."

"Whatever you feel comfy with. We have seen each other naked so that wouldn't be problem for me either."

I kept hoping that they would want to sleep naked. Their cocks looked amazing through their sheer panties.

They looked at each other and Dana said, "Great." And removed her panties allowing her cock freedom. Sammi followed her. Now the three of us were nude and it seemed natural to me. We got in bed and I got in the middle. I gave each of them a slight kiss on their cheeks and wished them a good night. The rain was still coming down pretty good as Sammi said, "Lisa, thanks again for everything. Good night."

I fell asleep pretty quickly and I don't know what time it was when I was awoken with a hand moving along up my leg. I didn't think anything of it. I figured it was one of the women moving in their sleep. Soon, I felt another hand on my thigh and then the lightbulb went off in my head as my eyes opened wider as I lay there motionless as their hands wandered over my body. One hand found my tit and nipple and the other grazed lightly over my pussy. I gently moved and spread my legs apart a little, still feigning sleep.

Then I felt a finger slip into my cunt. I jumped a tad and moaned under my breath. I couldn't take it any more and I kissed one of the women and said in a low voice, "Mmmm. Yessss. Don't stop now."

As soon as they heard me, they were all over me. I could feel their hard cocks up against me. I reached down and grasped one and moved it to my wet cunt. "Fuck me." I said. Whose ever cock it was slipped into my wet cunt. As it slipped in, I started kissing and feeling both of them up, first one then the other. Somehow one of those hard cocks found its way to my face. I grabbed it and slipped it into my mouth and started sucking it as I was being fucked.

It wasn't long before Dana said she was going to cum in my cunt. "That's it baby. Shoot your cum in me." And that she did... spurt after spurt went into me. Just then Sammi shot her cum into my mouth, filling it as I tried drinking her delicious cum until it was dll gone.

By this time we all fell to the side exhausted.

"What was that all about? Not that I'm complaining but what brought that on?"

Sammi replied, "Well, you said you like to have two cocks so that was our way of thanking you for all that you have done for us tonight."

Then Dana added, "Yes. Besides, it's not that often we get to enjoy a beautiful woman as yourself. I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did."

"To be honest ladies, that was the best time I have had in a very long time and anytime you want to get together again, let me know."

It didn't take us long to start again. Sammi laid on her back and managed to get her cock in my ass as I straddled her. Dana moved her cock to my slit and eased it in as I laid back on Sammi. I now had two cocks in me. After a short time they got in synch and started fucking both my holes until they came in me.

For the rest of the night we enjoyed each other until we fell asleep in a heap of nakedness. In the morning I woke up first and went into the kitchen without putting on any clothes. Soon both women were in the kitchen with me, all of us naked. I was a bit surprised to see them naked. I did however notice both their cocks were hard and erect.

"You ladies have a good sleep?"

Sammi said, "Sort of." And laughed.

Dana said, "We have a bit of a problem though."

I looked down at their hard cocks. "I see your problem. Maybe there is something I I can do to help."

As I smiled I walked over to them, got on my knees and fit both of their cocks in my mouth and started giving them a blow job. It wasn't long before they both simultaneously shot their cum in my mouth. As I was swallowing their cum I got up and kissed each one of them sharing their cum with them.

"I hope that helped."

We all smiled and laughed.

After breakfast we went back into the bedroom. The sex was even better than last night as we were very comfortable with each other. My highlight of our time together was when I was in 69 with Dana and I was sucking her cock and she was eating me, Sammi moved her cock to my asshole and gingerly filled my hole with her hard cock, pushing it in me until it was buried in my ass. With Sammi eating me and Dana fucking my ass I started screaming out how good it felt and begged them not to stop...As Dana was pounding my ass I was sucking Sammi's cock furiously as I was squeezing her balls...then her cock exploded and started shooting her cum non stop until it came out the side of my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough. Just then I felt Dana's cock exploding in my ass and I could feel her cum oozing out my ass as she slipped her spent cock from my ass. I lay there exhausted and very, very happy.

Sammi said, "Lisa you have been terrific but we have to go."

"Are you sure. It's Saturday and I have nothing planned for today. You both are welcome to stay the night."

They looked at each other then Dana said, "Ok. We can stay. Maybe we can repeat last night's fun."

"That's great."

I continued. "I have a great lover. His name is John. Would it be ok if he joined us?"

Sammi quickly said, "We don't mind but would he be ok with us?"

"I'm sure he would be. He has shared me in threesomes. He sucks cock too. And, he loves seeing me get fucked by others."

Sammi told me to invite him.

Look for Series 2, cumming soon...