A New Chapter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Fuck me daddy, just give it all to me andfuck me, daddy!" Colleen instructed. I kept on doing exactly that and she fucked back. I hadn't been celibate before marrying Penelope, I'd be around, but damned if my daughter wasn't as good -- if notbetter -- as her horny mom. With practice, which she obviously wanted, she would far surpass her fuck-hungry mom.

"Pull my hair daddy, slap my ass, I want to experienceeverything!" Colleen yelled to me. I did as she asked and it only seemed to spur her on. She fucked back with a near-fury that stunned me. I wouldn't have thought someone her age capable of suck boundless energy. I had been screwing her for over 40 minutes at that point and I was nearly done in. I pulled out and let my cum fly on her ass. The naughty little angel slid a finger down and scooped some of it up, licking it clean. "I told you daddy, I love your spunk!" She grinned wickedly.

We continued having sex for a few hours more, as much as my body would allow. Colleen could have kept going for days, had my flesh not been a bit weaker than hers. I still managed to get some writing done, but whenever I had a break, Colleen was on my lap and ready for more. I managed to get over my guilt and just enjoy the sex.

Which brings us to today. After I spend some time with Colleen, Penelope and Tamara are going to join us in bed. I will get to witness my wife and daughters making love, then I will join them. As I said when I started this story -- what the hell have I gotten myself into? And Christ, will my poor old body even survive it?

Guess there's only one way for all of us to find out ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12