A New Cursed Life

Story Info
Turned into his worst nightmare.
5.4k words
4.38
10.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new cursed Life

It was a complete normal weekend in the college of Washington. After waking up to a soothing chirping sound that came from her phone she stretched her limbs and sighed contentedly. Looking around the brightly lit room and seeing the sun come shining inside, she knew that this would be a wonderful and exciting day.

The only thing which got a bit on her mood was a weird feeling she had that something was different then it should have been, but looking around her room she found everything in order and did not let such a strange feeling bother her any longer.

Lily was having a truly nice Saturday morning and after her usual morning routine she was getting dressed in a casual outfit. She was wearing black leggings alongside cute pink ankle heigh socks and a casual black skirt over it, that reached to the middle of her good-looking thighs. A casual white t-shirt was thrown over her head to finish her outfit.

Looking into the mirror on her closet, to see how she looked, and grinning at other self in the mirror she was truly happy to have received the good looks of her parents. She stood at about 5´4 inches with toned and longs legs, thanks to her cheerleader training in high school, which she never stopped doing.

With long black hair that trailed down to the middle of her back and a cute looking face with a petite nose and high cheekbones, she was a real beaty. Lily may not be stunningly beautiful but she was more of a natural cutie. She was more the person who lived next door and everybody wanted to know.

She reveled in her looks and her petite frame was topped of with good toned muscles from her athletic training, nothing to much, but they gave her a nice taunt form. She may not have been too blessed in the chest department but her B-cup chest was something she came to love. Lily never was the type that wanted to have some big honkers and was only occasionally a little envious of her friends bigger chest. But thoughts like that were far and few in between because she found her friends often complaining about their bigger ones as they did take a toll on their backs and were much harder to tame if it came to any sport.

It was almost the middle of her first semester in college and Lily was doing great, her grades couldn´t be better, she had great friends and her family was not even that far away, just a few hours drive and she would be home. Lily was able to visit her parents at least once a month and the homesickness from her first few weeks faded a while ago.

Getting done with a few last touches of makeup and putting on some cute looking earrings, a bracelet and a heart-shaped necklace, she was ready for her day with her girlfriend and was having quite a few butterflies in her belly. A look at the clock told her that it was almost time to go and she grabbed her phone and put it in her purse and took some nice-looking sandals with a bit of a plateau, which accentuated her ass quite a bit.

One glance through the room showed a girly looking room, everything was tidy and on its supposed place. The bed was made and on top of it were a few puffy pillows in different pastel colors.

Her phone vibrated and one look told her that Cassandra was outside in the car waiting. With a spring in her steps, she opened her dorm room door and got out. With a brisk walk she found herself on the streets in mere moments.

"Hello there sweety." Was said to her from the front, and there stood here gorgeous girlfriend. She was a bit taller and stood at 5`5 inches with a body made from the gods. Her long and brown locked her was gave her curves a stunning look. She was wearing a V-neck shirt in yellow and a jeans plated skirt on her hips. Her legs were showed off in black nylons and some heels topped off her look.

With a smile on her lips Cassandra greeted her girlfriend and Lily could not help herself and lunched herself at her. Lily´s hands grabbed her neck gently while Cassandra was holding her waist possessively. Their mouths met with such gentleness but all too eager and a short make out session followed. Getting lost in their own sensations while their tongues battle for domination, where Cassandras won quite quickly and she set the pace while gently caressing her girlfriends hips.

"I have missed you so much, Cas." Lily said after both of them had gotten enough for the moment and stood in front of Cassandra while now holding her petite hand.

"Missed you too sweety, but we should be better get going, we have so many things to do." Cassandra replied with a smirk on her face, giving Lily one fast peck on her amazing lips, they then got seated into the car and drove off.

Both of them were instantly lost in a pleasant conversation about their lives and the shopping trip ahead. Soothing music was played in the car which only helped to increase the anticipation Lily had for today. It was not everyday that she was able to get shopping with her girlfriend and she could not help but giggle in anticipation as they chatted abut what they would be looking for and which clothes would look good on their bodies.

Cassandra and Lily had an amazing day in the local mall and bought quite a few things. They had just eaten dinner and were on their way back to Cassandras as she had her own apartment and Lily´s body shuddered slightly in anticipation of what they both would be doing there.

Only one thing seemed to bother her a bit but she didn´t know what it really was. She had some strange feeling the whole day but couldn´t quite figure out what it was. Lily talked with Cas about it but her girlfriend just told her that it should be nothing of great importance and she immediately didn´t bother to think about it.

Lily was never able to see the slight smirk that Cassandra had on her face when she insured her about the feeling. It was like she found something amusing. But the feeling came back every now and then and it was quite unpleasant. The feeling got stranger and stronger as both of them were getting their new bought clothes and accessories out of the trunk of the car and got into Cassandras apartment. It was quite big with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Lily was never able figure out how her girlfriend was able to afford such a place but was happy to be here nonetheless.

Putting their bags to the side, Cassandra looked at her and spoke in slightly amusing voice, as she looked at Lily who had a smile on her face. "Lils, did you have fun today?"

Lily heard her best friend and girlfriend and could only nod with a slight blush on her face. Both of them were sitting on the couch next to each other and Lily had just been fantasizing a bit of what the evening could be.

"Oh, you look like you´re enjoying yourself. It was a truly amazing shopping trip. I cannot wait to see you in these new outfits."

Cassandra was now much more grinning than before and it lit Lily´s world up. She was mesmerized by that smile and could only thank God for such beautiful girlfriend. Then she felt a strong pain in her head and she groaned while holding her head with both hands.

The grin on Cassandras face was even stronger now as she looked at her girlfriend who seemed to be in pain. She knew what was about to follow and looked in anticipation forward to it.

Lily could only groan in pain as her vision blurred and her head pounded. It felt like hours but the pain went away quite fast, as her vision cleared she found herself back in an unfamiliar room and looked around. Spotting the gorgeous beaty in front of her, she could not help but gulp and stare at her for quite a long moment.

Seeing the confusion on her friends face Cassandra could only smirk some more. It was truly to good to pass up on. But her friend was finally able to stop staring and looked around herself, something was off and she did not know where she was or how she got here, everything seemed wrong. A tickling on her neck, a weight on her chest, and unfamiliar feeling between her legs. All was wrong. A fearful expression appeared on her face.

Cassandra could not help herself and said. "It looks like you´re quite confused but maybe that could help you a bit. You came out quite beautiful, don´t you think. Dave?"

Hearing the unknown woman speak was not much of a problem and she was sure that she would have been able to answer a few questions that Lily had in mind but as she heard the name Dave the whole world came crashing down on herself.

She was not a woman, he was Dave Parker and not some girl. What the hell, how could he think that he was a girl for the whole day. Memories were flowing back and he remembered that he was a college student with a football scholarship and was 6`4 with a burly physic which took him forever to develop. He looked up at the brown haired beauty that had an amusing look on her face and said with a look of fear in his eyes.

"What the freaking hell did you do to me?" He could only shout out in anger and was now standing up. He knew that he would be intimidation like this, or at least he would have been if he currently was not a petite black haired woman. He almost fell to the floor as he was not accustomed to the his new balance but caught himself on the armrest of the couch.

Cassandra looked at this in amusement and almost laughed out at his plight. "Oh you surely remember what happened yesterday?"

These words stumped him a bit and he could not help himself but think back to yesterday. He and a few of his friends were hanging out in a bar and were enjoying themselves quite a bit on the pool table and had some rounds of beer.

Nothing much was going on at first but as the night went on the bar was getting more and more crowded with students. Dave and his friends decided that they should now start hitting on woman to maybe get lucky tonight, which was usually not hard. All three of them were football players and were really good looking. They never truly had trouble with getting some female company. All three of them could have had a girlfriend for a long time but none of them wanted to be chained down and one nightstands were the norm.

Dave soon found a good target for his charms and was starting to walk to his goal while tuning the world out around him. He did not see the woman that had her back to him and was enjoying herself on the dancefloor.

His stride was with purpose and quite fast, he felt someone bump into his shoulder and glanced at the side to see a woman no older than 20 fall down on the dance floor. The drink in her hands got spilled in his direction but luckily did not hit him. Really irritated when he saw that she was looking average with glasses on her face, he could only grunt out in anger and shouted at the poor woman.

"Watch were you going, damn bitch. You almost sullied my outfit." He was a football player and hated people that were below his standards.

Dave then ignored the poor woman and went on to his actual target, he never saw the sharp glint in the eyes of the woman that he had bumped into or felt the air around her get static. That's when his memories stopped and he found himself on the couch in a petite and womanly body, with fear now in his eyes.

Cassandra looked at him and said in a slightly agitated voice. "Treating woman like dirt, is not something one should do. Yesterday you messed with the wrong person and now there are quite a few consequences for you to bear. But I am sure you will become to love your new self."

With an amusing grin on her face, she looked at him as he processed her words. Dave was stumped beyond words and then started to look at his body in more detail. His hands were smooth without any hair on them, his nails were done and had even pink nail polish painted over them. He was waring a skirt and felt a weird fabric over his legs. Looking down he saw two peaks blocking his view slightly and he could not help but grab at them.

Feeling soft flesh in his hands were strong and muscled pecs should have been he was stumped beyond words but now rage and hatred towards the woman in front of him began to form.

"Turn me back this instant or you will regret it bitch." He shouted at her and only then became aware of his new feminine voice that did not sound threatening at all.

The beauty in front of him could only frown at his vocabulary and said. "It looks like you don´t have any idea who are you talking to and what it means to apologize."

Dave was having none of it and grabbed a vase with flowers and was walking toward Cassandra while shouting. "You damn asshole. Turn me back or you will regret this."

Seeing Dave walking towards her while threatening her was not something that she could tolerate. Her eyes begun to glow slightly and she said with confidence in her voice.

"That's enough, now sit down "Lily"." The authority in her tone could be felt and Dave's body stopped abruptly and was now sitting down on the floor with both feet under him and the flowery vase still in his hands. His brain was not able to process what just happened and hi was stumped beyond belief. After a moment he tried to stand up again but he was not able to move any muscles in his body. All he could do was to sit in front of this unknown beaty and look at her. Fear started to run through his body.

"That's better isn´t it? You surely want to know what I did to you, let me tell you. You will find it quite enlightening."

Dave could only wait for to go on as he could not even talk right now.

"Let me introduce myself. I am Cassandra le Rafloff. One of the last witches on this planet. Yesterday in the bar I was fortunate enough to see how you treated the woman on the dance floor and that's one of the things I hate the most so I wanted to give you a lesson in humility. I thought that the memories of a day as Lily would ground you a bit but after what you just wanted to do. I did a bit of digging in your mind and I must say I am disgusted.

You´re arrogance has no limits and you consider woman as nothing but things to play with and when you are bored of them then you discard them like broken tools. You think yourself as superior to any female and I cannot tolerate that. I have a fitting punishment in mind."

Cassandras eyes began to glow again and Lily was knowing that something has changed but could not grasp what it was. The eyes of the witch now looked normal again and she looked at the beauty that sat in front of her and said.

"This punishment for you is quite fitting I say, your old life is now over Dave, you never will be this piece of shite that you were and with time you will appreciate what I have done to you. Now you are truly your female persona and with a few tweaks here and there, there should be no problems left.

But a test should help you transition a bit faster into the new you, can you tell me your name sweety?"

Lily felt that she was in control of her own body again and answered without thinking.

"Mistress, I am Lily Grant." The answer got out of my mouth in a second but my brain was stumped beyond belief. My name is not Lily, damn what is going on. Think brain think. She concentrated hard and tried to come to a different conclusion but everything other than this name eluded her completely.

"That's my good girl, whom do you belong to Lils." Cassandra asked with a knowing smirk on her face and looked with anticipation at the newest addition to the house.

Hearing the first part of the sentence Lily was elated beyond belief, this compliment from her mistress sent shivers of pleasure through her body and let butterflies fly around inside her belly.

But after hearing the second part, Lily tried hard to say that she did not belong to anyone and that here life was her own to do what she wanted but her mouth moved once more without any input from her and answered.

"I only belong to you mistress. I am yours to do what you want."

Cassandra was pleased at the conflicted look on her face but suddenly had a idea in mind and said as her eyes shined for a moment.

"It should be much more interesting if you could be a bit more in control, only locked away in your mind is fun and all but this should be much more interesting."

Lily felt a invisible wave overcome her and know knew that she was much more in control than before. But before she could curse and shout at the powerful witch before her she heard.

"Now a few ground rules here, no cussing or cursing. You are to speak like a lady and you also should move with the elegance of a female with this body of yours, also you should refer me to as mistress at all times."

Hearing these words they settled in Lilys mind in an instant and every bad word that came to mind a second before where vanished forever, she could not even form a bad sentence and all of her formed words now appeared much more feminine and courteous in her mind.

"What did you do to me, mistress?" With a trace of fear in her mind Lily asked.

"Now that is much better. Hm, I guess I can tell you a bit about the knew you now. I just tweaked a few things, my orders are absolute now to you and you will follow every word that I say to the letter.

I also changed your dominant nature so that you are quite submissive now, I don´t even need to use any magic any longer on you and I am sure you will be able to revel in this new role of yours quite enough. But you will never forget your old live in any way and will be remembering it every moment for the rest of your life.

The first few months should be utter agony for you but I know you will be a good little pet to me and do as I say."

Lily was now sure that all of this was a nightmare and she couldn´t wait for her to walk up from it. If it was true what her mistress has said, and she instinctively knew that it was, then her life would be hell on earth.

Seeing Lily´s expression, Cassandra thought for a moment and then said. "Oh, I do have a present for you. I know that your former mind would not quite like it but that makes it all the sweeter. You were heterosexual as a male so I don´t think that should change, wouldn´t like it if you were still into females. With a new body comes a new sexuality. And let's throw something in just for the fun of it."

Cassandras eyes shone briefly and Lily felt herself change slightly. She was not even able to process what her mistress has said yet but her whole body was suddenly on fire. Her heartrate increased slightly and her new nipples perked to attention.

A weird and foreign feeling started between her legs and she felt herself dampen slightly and the feeling of emptiness made itself apparent.

Utter bewilderment spread through her mind at this moment and she was not able to concentrate with all these new feelings. She couldn´t herself and get lost in the moment, forgetting all around her as her body grew more horny by the second, she tried to get her arms to her new sensitive places and try to do something about it. But every time she thought about touching herself, something inside her didn´t let her.

The witch looked at her new playing in humor as she found her breathing become a bit faster and saw her nipples stand at attention through her bra. She also knew that the feeling will be increasing with each moment and she was sure that she could not touch herself.

"A good female slave should never touch herself. That is common knowledge, maybe it will help if you picture something that helps you with your new hormones."

Hearing these words even through her pink fogged brain, Lily then thought about the females she had seen naked before. Every time she was alone before and she had nothing better to do she was getting herself off with the thoughts of the cute little females she had gotten to bed before. But every naked woman she pictured in her mind did help absolutely nothing and even seemed to decrease the pleasure and a bit of pain appeared in the back of her mind as she thought about naked females.

12