A New Cursed Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she let her thoughts wander to a few nights ago where she was with her friends in a nightclub to look for a cute little one to go home with. But her mind was stopping as she though of her best friend Kyle.

Did he look this handsome before, with strong arms and good-looking stature. Lily could not help herself and picture herself in the hands of her best friend, how he would hold her safely and with this musky aroma around him.

She was disgusted by the thought. She was not gay in any kind of way but her thoughts did not stray away. Her body reacted now and her body lit up with much more pleasure and got increasingly sensitive. She could not help but let out a cute little moan as she pictured her best friend naked in front of her.

"It looks like you are enjoying yourself, but as I said earlier, you cannot touch yourself. And I am sure now you know that females can do nothing for you anymore and you need a strong male to help you with all of you lust."

Lily was trying really hard to get herself together but could do nothing against the hormones and endorphins that flowed through her body.

"Now to give you a test of what you get when you are a good little girl that does what is wanted of her." Cassandra had a smirk on her face and snipped her fingers.

The room changed and the next moment when Lily opened her eyes she was now back in her dorm room on her massive bed completely naked. Looking to the side she saw a hunk of a men. It was Kyle in all is natural glory. Standing in the doorway to the bathroom he walked toward the bed and looked in amusement at his newest female plaything.

She looked at him with fire in her eyes and couldn't help but bite on her lower lip as she sat herself up. Dave was screaming in her mind and trashing around but there was nothing that he could do, he too felt the storm of arousal that was wafting through the mind of Lily and knew what was coming next.

Kyle stood there exactly knowing what he wanted and said to his slave on the bad. "Bitch, take care of it."

He pointed to the tent in his boxers and Lily didn´t even hesitate for a second, she was on her own feet in a jiffy and then put her hands on the floor too while she crawled to her prize. She knew he liked it if he was his submissive slut and she also loved every second of it.

Coming in front of him she got on her knees and used her hands to free his bulging cock from its confines. Without another word she liked her lips as she stroked it and began to lick all over it, while one hand stroked his massive shaft, the other began to caress his balls and she looked up at him. She knew he loved the look on her face as she licked him and then finally pushed her mouth over her prize.

The feeling of pleasure that she felt in this moment almost overwhelmed her and she needed a moment to find herself again. But Kyle had none of that and grabbed her head with both of his hands and started to fuck her face with no mercy.

His cock went into her throat and that sent feelings of pure pleasure through her body and she knew that her pussy was a slopping mess right now. Having absolutely no control whatsoever over the situation sent her over the edge in no time and her body convulsed everywhere. Her toes trashed and her back wanted to arch back, but Kyle was having none of it and fucked her through her orgasm that went on seemingly forever.

Clarity came back to her in some moment but still with a cock in her mouth she could do nothing much other than to lick his shaft as he went in and out of her. Pleasure built again and it did not take long for her to peak again and another more powerful orgasm shook her soul.

Not caring how much time has passed, she was lost into the throes of pleasure, her body was completely dominated and she had absolutely no control of any of it and it was turning her on more and more until he finally shot his load into her stomach.

The feeling of stickiness in her throat immediately sent her into another mind shattering orgasm and she was almost blacking out now and flapped to the floor in a heap of bliss with sperm running down on the side of her mouth. Kyle was enjoying every second of it, he knew exactly how to handle this bitch in front of him and ordered in a loud and clear tone.

"No beak slut, get me cleaned up." Hearing his ordering tone sent her back to the present and she got back up on her knees and began to slurping his and her own juices from his yummy cock.

She savored every moment of it and she truly loved the taste of his cum more than anything in this world. Getting his enormous girth cleaned with the precision only a seasoned pro could have she was done in no time.

Kyle was standing over her relishing in every moment of her submissiveness, he loved his bitches like that. But he found this newest addition quite a bit more fascinating than his other conquests. Seeing that Lily was now done with cleaning him up he grabbed her by the hips and threw her unceremoniously on the king sized bed.

A loud squeak was heard and he was over her in a second, grabbing and fondling her breast with wild abandon while playing with her nipples. Lily could only moan at these feelings and hoped that it would take forever.

One hand of Kyles sneaked down to her womanhood and stroked her a few times through the warm wetness. He felt her wetness and knew that she was as turned on as him, he grabbed her and turned her around. Her perky ass was instantly in front of him and Lily knew what was about to happen.

A scream sounded in her mind but Lily could not even form a coherent thought so she was not even able to hear anything. Dave was going crazy inside her and knew that it was all over when he saw how turned on his new body was and for what purpose it was made.

He loved his girls submissive like that but never in his strangest dreams would he have guessed that he would be changed into a slut himself, that loved to be degraded and used by others.

Kyle put his cock to the wetness and stroked up on down on it to lube it up for what was to come. One hand was playing with a breast while he enjoyed himself hearing her moans from under him.

Having lubed up his tool enough he got into position and lowered his cock toward her entrance. Feeling where he was poked now Dave almost went crazy and Lily could only moan in appreciation. Putting a bit of pressure on his cock it then pressed tightly against Lilys backdoor and spread it open slowly.

Her moans went loader by the second and his manhood was sliding inside without any troubles, hilting inside with no problem. Lily could not help but love every second of it but some other part of her hated every part of it.

Kyle was now done being gentle to his new fuckbuddy and slapped her on her ass cheeks and started to fuck her without abandon. Her moans turned into screams but they were not filled with pain but with pleasure. Her body was not able to respond his advances and she was utterly helpless against his grip. His pace was fast and strong. Two strong hands grabbed her hips and pushed her back onto him ever time and it only increased her pressure much more.

Orgasm after orgasm shattered her world and she could only moan while feeling utter pleasure. Inside her mind Dave was now completely silent and he knew that after this he would have control of this body again, albeit limited and he knew that a thing like this would happen now quite often.

He could not help but feel the utter terror of it even if one part of him got lost in this enormous pleasure and he knew that he would not be able to put up to much against feeling like this. He could only hope that his mind would not give in to such feelings too soon and he would find a way out of his predicament.

Meanwhile Kyle and Lily were having the time of their life, love juices dropped down and it was almost like a waterfall from her pussy. His pace got faster and faster and eventually he hit his limit and shot a load of his into her bowels. Lilys mind was too far gone to register any of this but her conditioned mind registered his orgasm and it sent her directly into another mind-blowing orgasm. One that was far stronger than before, but it did nothing to her body and she knew that she would be forever craving a strong cock for the rest of her live. But she loved her body for this and got lost in the sensations.

Kyle looked at his new slut underneath him and then turned her around and fucked her once more and this time he used her precious pussy. She was now relatively unconscious but some moans escaped her mouth nonetheless. He grinned with satisfaction as he used her like a sex toy and went all out on her body till he had his fill.

He was sure that he would use her a lot more after this and he was sure that she would love every second of it.

12