A New Dawn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chunks
chunks
4,083 Followers

"I do want to try it, but I'm also afraid to," Jay said. She looked at Dawn. "Has he been in you that way?"

Dawn smiled. "Every now and then, yes," she said. "I love it. And we've done exactly what you were talking about, Johnny taking me in the ass while Mary Beth sucks my clit."

Jay shivered and looked at Mary Beth.

"Nope," Mary Beth said. "I'm a butt virgin, just like you. I don't think you know this but I was a lesbian when Johnny and I met. I'd never been attracted to a man until Johnny moved into the other half of my duplex. Over the course of two years I got know him and like him and finally love him, and he felt the same way about me. I saw him naked every day and I began to crave his body but I fought off those feelings because they weren't part of what I thought I was. Meanwhile he was physically attracted to me, too, but wouldn't make a move because he knew I was a lesbian. If Dawn hadn't come into our lives when she did Johnny and I might never have hooked up."

"How did that happen?" Jay said.

"A long story for another time, Sweetie," Mary Beth said. "The bottom line is that I'd never been with a woman who wanted to stick anything up my butt and I'd never been with a man at all before Johnny. Now I get to watch when Johnny does it to Dawn, and I see how it makes her feel, and I want to try it too. But I haven't worked up the courage yet."

All this butt sex talk was making me horny. I was thinking hard about climbing into the back seat myself. I looked at my watch.

"Holy crap," I said. "Everybody buckle up. We gotta go."

I broke the speed limit as safely as I could and we got home in time for the girls to shower, dress, and primp. My primping consisted of splashing on a little Eternity before I slipped into a pair of black Zegna suit pants, a pink cotton Tom Ford dress shirt with no tie, and black Ecco loafers. I gave myself a once-over in the mirror. Ecco wasn't the most fashionable shoe choice but in my opinion it was far and away the most comfortable one. I spend a lot of time on my feet at work and I'll be damned if I'll sacrifice comfort just to look stylish.

I went downstairs and poured some Plymouth gin over ice and settled down to wait. Waiting for a woman to get ready is an art form. Trying to rush them is a very bad idea. It may or may not speed up the process but will almost certainly piss the woman off. Besides, the results of simply waiting usually make the wait worthwhile.

I walked to the back door and glanced out. The sun was down but it was still light and warm and the young girls were still out there, talking and giggling. Four of them were lying on their tummies. Laura and a friend next to her were sitting up talking. A bevy of beauties. Laura and her friend locked eyes with me and smiled. I smiled back and quickly took my drink back into the living room.

I waited and then I waited some more and then waited until my gin was gone before I looked at my watch. World-class waiter that I am, I was nevertheless beginning to get antsy. I thought about more gin but ruled it out because I'd be driving soon. I went to the kitchen and put the glass in the dishwasher, then decided to sneak upstairs to try and get some idea of their progress. I made it as far as the living room and stopped dead in my tracks.

Three incredibly beautiful and sexy women were walking down my stairs, hair fluffed perfectly into place and made up faces glowing. All three were wearing variations on the little black dress theme. All three were obviously braless and hopefully sans panties. While Jay's new dress covered what it needed to cover, it was dangerously short and so thin and clingy that she may as well have been nude.

Meanwhile, parts of Dawn and Mary Beth WERE nude and on clear display. Dawn's dress was open on the sides exposing large quantities of breast. I guessed that if she bent forward her nipples would be exposed. I wanted to see that. Something about seeing some of her flesh but not all of it made me a little crazy.

Mary Beth's dress had a V neckline that plunged to below the bottom of her breasts, showing less than Dawn's dress but still enough to get any man to snap to attention. And when they turned around my breath caught in my throat: Mary Beth's dress was backless and cut low enough that just the very tops of her ass cheeks and a hint of the cleft were visible.

They turned back around as I stood there with my mouth hanging open. "That's the right reaction," said Dawn. She walked up to me and pushed on my chin to close my mouth and kissed me as her hand grazed the cock that was tenting out my pants.

"I don't understand," I said. "I've seen you all naked and I've had sex with you. Three of us have spent entire weekends nude together. But the net effect of you covering up with those little pieces of material is to make me want to peel them back off of you to see what's underneath."

"That's exactly why God made little black dresses," Jay said.

Something occurred to me and I kicked myself mentally for not having thought of it sooner. "Speaking of naked, that's how you said we could show up tonight. It's still a warm evening. Is there a chance we could be showing up dressed like this while they're all au natural like the last time I was there? I'm not sure which group would be more embarrassed if that happened."

"I took care of that," Jay said. "I called Juana when we were at Prada and told her that we were shooting for 'elegant sexy.' I suspect we'll be outnumbered by Thomas' well-dressed beauties."

"But not outgunned," I said.

"Shall I drive us in the limo?" she said.

"Not on your life," I said. "Tonight I'm the limo driver. Hop into my little cop town car."

Mary Beth went out back to tell Laura we were leaving and to ask her to lock up when she left. Then off we went. Fifteen minutes later Dawn and Mary Beth were gasping in amazement at the size of Thomas Barker's home. We parked in the driveway behind his M5. A nice car, but I thought maybe the Crown Vic could take it. I opened the car doors for my women and we all walked to the house and rang the bell. Barker answered it himself and shook my hand.

"Welcome! Please come in. I'm so glad you..." His voice trailed off as I walked by and he got his first good look at the ladies. They each smiled at him as they passed. He was silent until we all turned back to face him.

"Pardon me," he said. "I've heard the phrase 'struck dumb' but I've never before experienced it personally. Ladies, your beauty has thrown me off my game. I don't know what to say. You are all, separately and together, simply spectacular."

"That's a pretty good recovery, Thomas," said Jay.

"And you! That dress looks fantastic on you Jay, but more than that... You've always been beautiful and attractive but I've never seen you look quite this wonderful before. You're glowing from the inside. Something in your life must be agreeing with you." He looked at me and the other girls.

"You could say that," Jay said.

Thomas looked at her a bit wistfully, then kissed her cheek. "Then I'm happy for you. For all of you." He turned to me and shook my hand again. "And thank you again for your quick work in recovering our stolen property, Johnny. My mother was thrilled. Some of those pieces are very dear to her."

"My pleasure," I said. "Really."

"Everyone, let's go into the kitchen to meet Juana and Esmeralda, then we'll go out to the patio and meet the others."

We followed him into the kitchen. Esmeralda was whisking something in a bowl and Juana was directing the culinary efforts of two men and a woman who were dressed in white kitchen uniforms.

"Yes, exactly like that," she told one of the men, and patted him on the butt. He just grinned and kept working. She turned to us and smiled. She was dressed elegantly in a dark blue dress that was styled in a manner that hinted at her Mexican heritage.

"Esmeralda," she said. Her daughter turned and put down her whisk and smiled at us. She was dressed in a white miniskirt and white high heels and a large white apron that said "Kiss the Chef."

"Juana, Esmeralda, I'd like you to meet my guests. I'm sorry, I know Johnny and Jay already but I'm afraid I can't introduce you two lovely ladies by name."

"This is my girlfriend Mary Beth, and this is my niece and lover Dawn." Nobody so much as raised an eyebrow at that. Everyone shook hands and Juana hugged Jay.

"It is good to see you again, Jay. I have missed you."

"And maybe for the last time I'll introduce the lovely Juana here as my live-in cook and maid, and Juana's beautiful daughter Esmeralda." Esmeralda blushed and smiled but Juana turned on Thomas with a scowl.

"We have talked about this, Thomas. You will have a fight on your hands if you attempt to relieve me of my job."

Uh-oh.

"Juana, you and Esmeralda are family now. I can't have you slaving over the stove and cleaning our toilets any longer."

Ah-ha.

"I will not abide living here without doing the job that I was hired to do," she said. "You see to our needs and you pay me a salary and you put my daughter through college. I will do my job."

They stared at each other. Thomas blinked first.

"Okay," he said. "How about a compromise? I'll get a maid to clean the house. You continue to cook. I don't think I could live happily without your cooking anyway."

Smooth.

Juana's face softened and she smiled at him. "That is acceptable to me, Thomas. Cleaning was the least fun. Cooking for you all is a joy. But please get an ugly maid. You already have too many women. And you are not getting any younger. "

Thomas stared at her, then burst into laughter. "Deal," he said, and they hugged.

"Juana, I think I need your help here," one of the men said, and she walked quickly to the stove where he was stirring something.

"No," she said softly. "Once you have a roux you cannot simply add more liquid and flour. If you need more, you must start a new roux. Let me show you."

Thomas chuckled. "Since there are so many of us for dinner I offered to have the event catered or to bring in a crew of chefs for Juana to supervise. But she wanted to use friends who work in kitchens and need the extra money. I think we're safe as long as she stays on top of them."

I thought so, too. The fine aroma of cooking was making my tummy growl. "Juana," I said. "I know my way around a kitchen. Can I help?"

Mary Beth said, "He doesn't just 'know his way around a kitchen.' He should probably be a chef instead of a cop."

"Thank you, but no," she said. "You are our guests. Please have a drink and relax. My staff here has things well in hand and dinner will be served on schedule."

Thomas smacked his forehead. "Drinks. What would everyone like?"

"Whatcha got?" said Dawn.

"He has everything," said Juana.

"Everything?" I said.

Thomas led us back through the dining room to a massive mahogany bar. A multitude of bottles lined the shelves above and behind the bar sorted by type of liquor or liqueur. I guessed that more bottles were underneath the bar. Two Danby coolers were built into the wall.

Thomas stepped into the classic bartender's position and looked at me and said, "What'll you have?"

It felt like a challenge. "Plymouth gin," I said.

He turned and climbed up onto a step stool and reached into the white liquors and pulled down a sealed bottle of Plymouth gin and set it on the bar in front of me. He looked at me. It was a challenge, all right.

"Highland 25," I said.

Back on the step stool and into the brown liquors. And back to the bar with a sealed bottle of Highland Park 25 year old Scotch. He looked at me.

Shit.

"Pappy Van Winkle Family Reserve 23," I said. He kept looking at me. I was all in and he knew it. He bent down and I heard bottles clinking.

"No way," I said.

And of course, up he came with an unopened bottle of Pappy Van Winkle.

"I fold," I said, and he laughed and shook my hand.

"If you guys are done playing 'Who's Bigger?' I'm pretty thirsty," said Mary Beth.

Thomas poured champagne for Mary Beth and a glass of Pinot Noir for Dawn and looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Pappy, neat," I said.

"Good choice," he said, and opened the bottle and poured three fingers into old fashioned glasses for each of us. "I don't actually drink much hard liquor but I've had this before and it's good stuff." We clinked glasses and sipped. The burn of good strong Bourbon and the sweet taste of caramel filled my palate and warmed my throat.

"I could have gone for a rare Bordeaux," I said. "You can't have that many bottles stashed in two Danbys."

His eyes twinkled. "I have a wine cellar," he said.

"Of course you do," I said. "I give."

We walked onto the patio and met the rest of Thomas' harem. His mother stood to greet us. She had two great things going for her: she was perhaps the most classically beautiful woman I'd ever met in person, and she didn't look anywhere near old enough to be Thomas' mother.

I said, "Hi ladies. You know Jay, of course. This is my niece Dawn."

Thomas' mother hugged Dawn and whispered in her ear. Dawn told me later that she said, "I'm happy for you Dear, and I know what it's like to have to hide your love. You don't have to hide it here. You're with friends now."

"And this is Mary Beth," I said. "My lesbian girlfriend."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Hey," I said. "It never gets old."

Nela said, "'Lesbian girlfriend?'"

"This is Nela, my girlfriend and my personal trainer," Thomas said. The lovely blonde woman rose to greet us and I thought Mary Beth was going to keel over. Nela was dressed in a tiny little skirt and blouse ensemble. The front of the blouse was satin mesh and her large breasts were fully on display. Mary Beth stared at them, a fact not lost on Nela.

She was looking directly into Mary Beth's eyes when she said, "I went more for 'sexy' than 'elegant.'"

"Good job," Mary Beth said.

"You're going to have to explain the 'lesbian girlfriend' thing, you know," Nela said.

So she did. Nela stopped her at the point where I had taken Mary Beth from behind while she was going down on Dawn. She looked at me.

"So as far as you knew she was only into women and you took her anyway?"

Wow, that didn't sound good. In fact, it sounded kind of like rape. I thought back to that day almost a year ago.

"I really didn't think it through. Mary Beth was my best friend. We'd been intimate in every way but sex for almost two years. I loved her. We had just started our first session of three-way sex. I was seeing her nude for the first time and she was incredibly beautiful. She had just gone down on me and now her ass was up in the air right in front of me. I kind of couldn't help myself. I didn't think it through at all."

Mary Beth touched my hand. "I'm so glad you didn't, Johnny." She told Nela about how she had developed physical cravings for me that she couldn't understand and couldn't bring herself to act on, and how she'd hoped that I would make some kind of move.

"I think everybody is bisexual," Nela said. "At least to some degree. I certainly am. Men seem to be contractually obligated to deny it and some women deny it too but that's just stupid. You have to take your pleasure and find your love where you can."

"The thing is, I still think of myself as a lesbian," Mary Beth said. "I'm only into women. I just also really love fucking Johnny. I can't figure it out."

"Some days I'm a lesbian," Nela said. "Some days I'm straight. Some days I go back and forth any number of times. Depends on who I'm with. And how I feel. You don't have to figure anything out. What the hell does it matter? Do you love him?"

"Yes," she said.

"Does he love you?"

"God yes," I said.

"Does he make you feel good?"

Mary Beth looked down and grinned. "You have no idea," she said.

"I think I do," said Nela, looking at Thomas.

Jay wrapped her arms around me from behind and said, "Johnny is the same kind of lover that Thomas is. Totally focused on pleasing his partner. But also very animalistic about reaching his own pleasure, which again pleases his partner."

"Yup, that sounds like Tommy," said Tina as she joined us on the patio. Her little black dress was even shorter and tighter than Jay's. Given how it looked on her more voluptuous body, uncontaminated by underwear, it was likely she would have been arrested on sight in at least thirty states.

Thomas made introductions. "Tina is my sister but she's also my soul mate," he said. "I loved her and lusted after her and didn't find out until a year ago that she felt the same way about me." He went on to explain how chance had brought first Juana and Esmeralda into his house, then Nela, then his mother, and finally Tina.

"Golly," I said. "Just these few?"

Nela said, "Well, there are a couple of neighbor ladies that come by every now and then. They were with Thomas first but now we all pretty much attack them when they're here. That's about it."

"Esmeralda's friend Julie," Tina said.

"Oh, of course," said Nela. "She hasn't been over in some time."

"The tailor," Natalie said.

"Oh, yeah," said Nela, laughing. "Thomas got a hard-on when she was measuring him and one thing led to another."

"The pizza delivery girl last week," Tina said.

"Oh God," said Natalie, laughing. "We dared Thomas to answer the door naked. Again, one thing sort of led to another."

"This is bizarre," Dawn said.

They all stared at her.

"Oh, not your behavior," Dawn said quickly. "I just never expected to find another group of people with a relationship so much like ours. The incest. Multiple women revolving around one man."

"Revolving?" I said.

"You know what I mean. Anyway, we all have sex with the man but also with each other. We bring other women into the relationship but not other men."

"Well, Nela and I occasionally see other men on the side," Natalie said.

"I haven't," Nela said. "Only other women."

"And I have to admit that I've dated a few men but haven't had sex with them," Natalie said. "My physical needs are more than satisfied right here, which makes it easier to wait until I've found the right guy."

"Anyway, in both 'families' the guy gets to have sex with the women we invite in and we're not jealous," Dawn said. "Instead, it's..."

"Hot," said Tina.

"Yup," said Mary Beth.

"What if Dawn wanted to have sex with another man?" Nela said. "Say, for instance, with Thomas. Would you be jealous, Johnny?"

"Great choice," I said. "He's younger than me, taller than me, better looking than me, richer than me..."

"You're very good looking," Tina said. "And quite tall enough for me."

I looked at Thomas for a reaction. This afternoon he had shown every sign of being quite jealous. Tonight though, he simply shrugged.

"We talked about it this afternoon," he said. "Tina is very much attracted to you. When we first got together I told Tina that I didn't think I could stand her being with another man. But we've been together for a year now and she's been faithful to me. Meanwhile I've been having sex with Mom, Nela, Juana, and others and she doesn't care as long as I stay with her. She's convinced me that having sex with another man wouldn't make her want to leave me." He paused. "It helps that I like you," he said.

"You still haven't answered my question, Johnny," said Nela.

I thought about it. I pictured Dawn with Thomas and thought about how it made me feel. "Yes," I said. "I'd be jealous. Dawn has let me have sex with a number of other women and I recognize the irony but yes, I'd feel jealous. On the other hand, if she really wanted to I wouldn't try to stop her. I love her and all I want is for her to be happy. I would just pray that at the end of it she'd want to stay with me."

"If it did happen I would still want to stay with you forever, Johnny," Dawn said. I hugged her, then turned to Mary Beth. "And I feel exactly the same way about you, Sweetie," I said, and hugged her too.

chunks
chunks
4,083 Followers