A New Day Dawning Pt. 04

Story Info
Linda adds her Two Cents.
4.2k words
4.52
2.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/26/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second time already that afternoon; I needed to ask my nineteen-year-old daughter to let me have a few minutes alone, because I was picturing in my suddenly warped imagination, visions of Christy naked and writhing on the sheets as we cavorted in a depraved bi-sexual romp and was dangerously close to fulfilling that incestuous affair. This would be frightening as is, but it was compounded by the fact that, known to us both, not even 24 hours before, I had fucked her brother. Why was I sliding so easily into this obscene scenario where I am actually contemplating not just one, but a second sexual bout with my own child? That last look that she gave me as she reluctantly decided to walk to the library was a sultry mixture of kittenish allure signaling that she was willing to play any role to help me understand my passions in this sexual liaison and the vampy, snide leer that says, "you don't know what you're missing."

Just moments ago, she had lulled me into a divine dream-like state as she described in shockingly vivid detail, her arousal and then semi-reticent participation in her sibling's decadent tryst. More than once, she brought me to the brink of ecstatic paroxysm, where I was forced to squeeze my thighs together and push down hard on my swollen clit to stop the spasms and eruptive flow that would have driven me into her seductive arms.

She seemed to be a kindred spirit, alluringly bewitched by the taboo thrill of a little harmless incest and sensually seduced by the exciting, new benefits of sexually-free partners adaptive to any contingency. An "innocent" voyeur swept forward by the rush of deviant sexual yearnings. I found myself laying in her crotch, cradling the sultry figure and feeling the warmth and sensing the arousal of this beautiful vixen but unexpectantly forgetting for the moment that she is my teenage daughter. Or perhaps not forgetting! Our thumping hearts and inquisitive fingers acted with a joint purpose. Christy was reciting kinky, lascivious artifices of an erotic interlude while also teasing me with very precise details of an extremely private assemblage engaged in certain sordid, aphrodisiacal romps. Maybe it was just that lurid, debased proposition that enticed me with these lewd, incestuous implications.

So then, was that my excuse for last night? Knowing that it was my son- my first born- that had slunk naked into my bed, fondled my breasts and slid his big cock into me from behind, then made me suck my own fluids from his straining tool and allow myself to be flipped like a big-boobed pancake and fucked a few more times, I staged a brief denial and feeble protests but soon, simply obeyed his commands and practically tendered my services to his perverse whims for the rest of the summer. How do I explain to myself... or to anyone else, that after an initial shock, I deliberately permitted my son to defile and then to take virtual ownership of my horny body, and that my reflections are not of the sacrilege or illegalities of my vile actions but of justifying to my wicked self that having once bitten the apple, why not finish the whole thing? What do I say, "The devil made me do it?"

Christy was recounting her tale about that first occasion secretly spying on Jason and Linda having sex, and how it affected her. From that moment, she could not sweep away the lewd image of illicit sex and masturbated every night to images of the two of them, and then, how possibly she could be included and indoctrinated. As her story progressed to the point where slipping along silently and pretending innocence, morphed into being confronted by more exhibitionistic displays and a carefree attitude toward sexuality and her chances of being exposed, her heavy breathing and low, guttural moans became much more pronounced. She closed her eyes as if seeing the sensual scenario replay in her mind and her body went limp and eerily still. Her fingers slithered over her supple form and her voluptuous torso writhed seductively, drawing my rapt attention.

As I observed, sweat broke-out on her supple form casting a golden sheen on her tanned, lithe frame and the frilly blouse she wore began to slowly and steadily rise and fall with her descriptions of the illicit sexual exploits she was "seeing." I could feel her body tense-up at the moment where she was "persuaded" to permit her brother to ravish her naked body. She shook on the couch- the same article of furniture that she mentioned in her narrative- as the ripples tingled her flesh from neck to knees. The dampened clothing clung to her writhing torso, clinging to her perky nipples and her long, lean, legs slowly parted to either allow some cooling air to ventilate her roiling pussy or to subconsciously allow easier access to it.

I semi-innocently tried to soothe her agitation by cuddling and caressing her. Crude thoughts streaked through my head that this was just how Jason's seduction/rape began, but I shook it off by affirming to myself that I'm her mother. But then I got conveniently carried-away with her depictions of so much bare skin and raw emotion. My eyes closed too, to minutely visualize the debauched scene that she built up to, while my own body heated-up and the familiar tremble began to stir in my swampy cunt. My shaky fingers acted as if they had a mind of their own, and deep inside I wondered if, since Christy was already aware of my sordid nighttime fling with her brother and had engaged in threesomes with him and Linda, she might be receptive to an inquisitive digital probing by her mother.

I swear that I never intended to engage or penetrate my daughter simply for my benefit. But the sensual imagery and maybe the alcohol that we had been swilling, led me over the bright red line that should have halted my guilty assault before it ever got started. I kept flashing back a few hours, to my 25-year-old son startling me with his abrupt presence in my bed, waking me from a confused daze and at first, warmly kissing and stroking my shivering body and challenging my defenses. His hands also, first slowly caressed my quivering breasts, then emboldened by my tepid, almost compliant response, he shifted to my yearning pussy and within moments he had his seven solid inches in my mouth.

I felt almost helpless yet exceedingly ashamed, as my thin fingers with the shocking-red nails silently crept up her moist thighs, through the cottony leg-hole of her dank shorts and sliding aside the satiny material of her moistened undies, I brushed the warm, tender skin of her cleanly-shaved pussy. I'd never been so close to another woman's vagina and the silky-smooth skin on an adult female, clearly displaying the flared lips with their dewy coating of vaginal fluid drew me in. I hesitantly brushed the warm flesh, not wanting to startle or disturb my daughter from her reverie, but as she just twitched more, I resumed my tactile examination of her lovely loins. From the small, hooded cleft, I saw the rounded tip of the straining nubbin that was stretching towards my comforting digits.

I momentarily suffered the anguish of being considered a molester, but again, my vile brain defended my corruption by claiming that this was no resistant child and that she was directly admitting to her own moral degradation. And as she recounted the backdrop of watching her siblings fuck like barnyard animals on the couch and dropping her shorts to circle and rub her tingling clit, my sensitive fingertips lightly massaged the dewy lips of her lusty vulva and tickled the swollen tip of her exposed pleasure-nub. She was intermingling her narration with long pauses to catch her breath and writhe on the soggy cushions that she could see so vividly in her mind. And when she spoke of the jolt to her system and the leg-wobbling flood of warm juices that caused her to shudder violently, I can only imagine that my wet fingers tickling the engorged thimble of reddened flesh had helped to send her over the edge.

Hearing my daughter whimpering in suppressed liberation of her sexual vitality at the remembered hands of her brother and the beguiling hands of her mom, I believed that I could and should satisfy her carnal urges. However, all that I knew how to do, was something that all mothers have done for years. It was to kiss the sore spot and make it feel better. So, mustering all of the determination I had to enhance the bi-sexual and incestuous foreplay that I originated, I spread the wet fabric of her pink panties to the side and had my first close-up view of a bald cunt since before my puberty. She was still shuddering, deep in the throes of her vibrant imagination and my hands-on therapy, and her warm, moistened cunt was fragrant with her body's scent. My concentration was on her pinkened flesh and I vaguely discerned her muttering about her brother teasing her orally with the taste of her own pussy.

Her dampened hips bucked regularly as if she was so tantalizingly close to some forbidden pinnacle and her baleful wails reflected a submissive soul who longed for something sinister and knew that she would stop at nothing to satisfy this deviant craving. My raspy pink tongue cautiously reached out and with the stubby, flattened side lightly touching the bottom of her velvety outer lips, I traced a slow ascent around the tight orifice, pausing to slobber wet kisses on the plump clit and then down again, slowing to poke the pointy tip inside her steamy opening and to taste those rich juices. She vibrated with energy and trembled erotically.

The oily, slightly salty cream felt warm and saucy on my tongue and I lapped it down as my mouth made discreet, slurping noises that were lost in the muffled shrieks of my unwitting partner. Her warm, moist thighs clamped on either side of my face. My body was on fire, also.

I was barely listening to Christy's kinky account any longer and more taken by the lusty groans of seeming sexual torment and the harmonious, trilling purrs when just the right touch was applied to her vulnerable psyche. I was lost in my own fantasies. I was licking a woman's pussy and she was squirming and moaning with delight. I could bring a female to the tipping point of orgasmic release and for a moment, disregard the fact that though I love this woman dearly, this act was for a distinctly perverted and lewd type of animalistic sex. And that the woman in question was my nineteen-year-old daughter and I've determined that I could take this initial step towards taboo girl-on-girl incest and grow it out to full all-female intercourse with her and maybe Linda, too. A worrisome fact that I could find tolerable, even pleasurable, now that I've fucked my son.

Our little dalliance came to an abrupt and embarrassing halt as my phone bleated its shrill alarm. It took a few minutes to comfortably draw to a stilted compromise with plenty of raised eyebrows and a lot left unsaid. After Christy showered and left to study with friends, I retired to the kitchen and then finally retrieved my messages. The call was from Linda, relating that she would stop at the store and shop for dinner. I returned to the shower for the third time that day, each time was an endeavor to rinse away the shame and regret of my new "relations," and allow icy-cold water to pour onto my head and shake loose my moral compass which had become dangerously mis-aligned.

As I was drying my long, silken locks in the bathroom I heard Linda's cheery knock and her saying that she had set-out a small snack for us. I made my way down the hall, wrapped in a fluffy towel and barefooted. She was just approaching from the other direction and carrying two filled champagne flutes and a small bowl of chocolate-covered strawberries. We slumped on to my bed where Linda was wriggling out of her jeans and suggesting that we take a swim before dinner. Her underwear was basically a light-blue bikini that clung tightly to her curvy body and displayed every inch of her Double-Ds to their utmost perfection.

I was reminded instantly of the heat of summer by my body beginning to glisten with a fine coating of perspiration. Despite three showers already, my body has been dripping and warm for the duration of the afternoon, though I could hardly blame it on the weather. Plus, my entire day's diet has consisted of caffeine and cognac with one grapefruit tossed in. This additional appetizer was guaranteed to go right to my head. I wonder how long you can function on fruit and alcohol? My brain was operating at about 80-proof now, when I fumbled for something to wear by the pool. My tits were about the same size as both of my daughters. Linda was a bit fuller and Christy firmer, but many eyes have scanned my figure over the years. Now, I was happy for the tall fence around the yard, because the rest of my nooks and crannies had felt the sagging effects of gravity over my nearly five decades.

I stumbled a step or two looking for something revealing but not embarrassing and found some suits that held promise as the plush towel slid slowly down my body. "Oooh, that looks inviting," I heard Linda whistling at me and I wondered which outfit she was admiring. What I discovered was that my older daughter was far bolder than my younger one and that she had been in contact recently with both of her siblings, gathering valuable information. "This is what I like," and instantly I felt the heat of my child as she moved behind me and pressed her moist torso into my back. For some reason, possibly due to my marinating in booze, I leaned back against her supple form and felt her arms envelop me. Her hands cupped my jiggly breasts and she slathered warm, wet kisses along my neck and shoulders.

Linda balanced my squishy boobs in her comforting hands and she measured the heft and plumpness of my teardrop-shaped tits in her gentle palms. The fingers and thumbs of each hand circled and pinched my pouty nipples, the rosy tips were enlarging and stiffening as she massaged me. Each squeeze sent shivers down my spine and only served to further stiffen my perky nips. "This is what I like Mom, these nice big tits, They're so soft and bouncy. You look great and really sexy like this." I was feeling rubber-legged after the shower and the drinking, and now this sudden seduction.

I slithered to turn and face her, noticing her dark blue eyes as she leered at my naked body and that serpent-like tongue flicking at her wet, pink lips. I don't know what came over me but I reached for her large breasts and kneaded them both bringing my lips to the deep cleavage and smothering the tops of each globe with slobbery kisses. "Why would you like my tits, when you have these beautiful, full breasts?" She twisted her arms and I saw the knitted bra strings fall from her neck and in the next instant she was fully exposed to me. My tongue circled each quarter-sized areola, feeling the soft pimplish bumps on the darker flesh and allowed my teeth to gently nibble on the exposed tips and purr contentedly as I chewed them hungrily. She snickered at my obvious submissiveness, (recognizing that I was much like her sister,) and turned me around again where she had exclusive access to my fidgety form and all I could do, was to struggle to remain upright and allow her to condition me to her sexual advances.

I was learning so much. Jason had a no-prisoners approach to his sexual conquests taking what he wanted and making smooth demands, while Christy was just teasing me with her shy, almost inadvertently dirty monologue tempting me into testing my ethics and seeing just how far I would go on my own, then I failed to realize that Linda was reproducing the very moves that Jason had first employed on her, plying me with alcohol and saying sweet things while she shamelessly groped and enticed me. She was in control for the moment and it turned her on.

When her right hand snaked down my quivering body, I knew where it intended to settle yet I was helpless to deter the advance, (whether I had actually wished it or not.) Her nails were painted a Robin's Nest Blue to match her bikini, I watched as some of the shimmering fingertips were tugging at my pert nipples and now another set was combing through the trimmed, dark curls of my pubic patch. When her palm arrived at the mound of my pussy and the soft padding of her hand pressed on the tender hood, my yearning clit brushed against the swaying meaty part of her hand, sending shock waves rippling through my anatomy. Then her probing fingers gently abraded the tingling folds of my vulva starting the flood, I crumpled and nearly dropped to my knees. She caught me as if her hand was a swing and my soggy cunt settled on to it. She spun me around in her arms and laid me gently on the bed. With three short pecks, she kissed my blushing lips and both prominent nipples, then I watched her crawl between my legs and through the drape of her long raven hair, I felt her darting tongue and experienced the suction of her cheeks as she dined on my squirming cunt, sending me to the nth degree of orgasmic pleasure.

My teary eyes rolled back and my head flopped on the pillow, the long strands of my black hair whipped across my reddened face and my upper body was limp from exhaustion. Every nerve was firing and sending their jolts towards my steaming cunt. My legs were bent and spread, permitting her to make her place between my thighs where I couldn't actually see what she was doing but my pussy alerted me that it was wonderful. Her tongue stabbed and lapped at my distended clit to the point that I couldn't see straight or speak in more than mumbled vowel-less murmurs. I sensed the inner lips being delicately spread and fingers patiently exploring the fragrantly juicy walls as her tickling digits grazed every surface of my fiery orifice.

I was uncontrollably fiddling and flapping on the mattress, and my hips were wriggling and humping the dank sheets. She knew how to bring me to the edge of ecstasy and then to tease me until I shook from over-stimulation and frustration, begging her to bring me to climax. My heart was in my throat while my pussy was in her throat and we both shrieked with pent-up lust. A powerful series of twitches wrenched my body and the flesh visibly rippled on my belly as waves of pleasure stole through my emotionally drained anatomy. I lost all track of time and sensibility as my insides squirted-out through my volcanic hole. I was worn-out and completely sated after her solid effort at cunnilingus. My legs sluggishly dropped to the sides and while the spasms slowly subsided my mouth hung open with drool slipping down my chin and barely intelligible sounds announcing my total submission.

Linda slid her large boobs and sweet pussy atop my belly and onward to my chest, her cunt was shaved like her sister's, and sloppy-wet, evidently getting-off from licking her mother's clit and making her wail like a Banshee. My eyes were just regaining their focus when I felt her squat right under my chin, her sopping cunt left a sticky trail up the center of my chest and now sat on my heaving tits. I felt the warm wetness oozing towards my neck and she presented her steaming gash to my wide-eyed wonder. Linda said, "Open-up Mom, and lick me."

I could only shake my head mechanically as the loose strands and beads of sweat flew back and forth. I was shivering with nervous excitement and not-knowing what to do. "I can't, Lin." I stuttered. "I've never done that. I don't know how. I wouldn't know what I'm doing." I was honestly scared but thrillingly intoxicated.

"C'mon Mom, I know you can figure it out. Christy told me you ate her out, this afternoon." She was laughing and tenderly holding my jaw, while positioning her bald pussy inches from my dry, nervous apprehensive lips.

"But I didn't," I pleaded for no reason. Knowing that I would certainly have finished the job earlier and understanding that this was going to happen now. "I don't know, you'll have to show me."

12