A New Day Dawning Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do it, and you want to, don't you?" She encouraged me by sliding her warm twat even closer to my mouth. "Open your mouth Mom, and stick out your tongue." She chided me, tickling me under the chin. "You want my cunt, don't you?"

"Please help me," I fervently asked. "I do want to know how, and to make you feel good." I was more worried about doing something embarrassing or not being able to make her cum. It was different with Christy. She was practically helping-out with her descriptive story-telling. And she wasn't exactly staring at me. Linda was literally, right on top of me.

"Okay, Mom. You know how good it felt when I licked you right now?"

I nodded my head like an eager schoolgirl.

"Did you like it when I licked and nipped at your clit?" I could only wince at the crude sound of the word and nod my head like a fool. "Then, do the same thing to me. Stick out your tongue and slide it along my clit. Look at it. Do you like my cute little clit?" Again, I could only nod and sputter some simple "Yessses," like I was getting an education in Oral Sex 101. "Lick my pussy and when you see my reaction, just like yours, you'll know how to continue."

I hesitantly slipped my tongue between my teeth wetting my lips and swallowing hard. Then I extended it to its full length tasting, for the first time a woman's creamy pussy. I don't know which of us was more excited. When I touched her swollen clit with my pointy tongue she shivered. For the second time today, I licked and kissed my daughter's bald little cunt.

After a few licks up and down the slippery little nub, she convulsed violently and struggled to hold my bobbing head with her trembling fingers. My hand slipped between my legs and I fingered my own clit, which was already agitated to a feverish clip. As her body rocked and twitched, licking her was like bobbing for apples. I couldn't be certain of the target, but everywhere my tongue surfaced she wriggled in fits of ecstasy. She moaned and swore, finally just repeating "OH Gawd," over and over. Finally, she screamed, "Right there, don't stop! Keep licking me, slut." And then just a continual low moan and then a short, quick series of spasms. My orgasms hit at the same moment and we dissolved into a writhing pile of naked moldering flesh, each with trouble gasping for air. And I laid back contemplating the fact that just as she said, I was now, a pass-around slut.

Her naked and shivering body slumped to the side and my sweaty husk flailed beside her. Linda said that she was going to stumble into bed and that, "This was a good start. I'm glad you joined the team. I think you're going to fit right in to Jason's harem." I smiled meekly, not understanding for sure if she meant everything that she said. And I asked if Jason knew about this little rendezvous. She answered, "Perhaps not, but you can probably expect to see Christy and me in the bed with you when he comes home." I smiled weakly and said that I should probably tiptoe into the bathroom for my fourth shower of the day.

As I turned to leave the room, Linda made one more suggestion. "You might want to shave your pussy after the shower and apply some lotion, he likes us hairless and very soft." My brown eyes doubled in size and she finished. "And you do know how to greet him when he comes home, don't you? Because he'll be home in about an hour." I gave her a puzzled expression. "You know to be naked and kneeling on the bed when he comes in. And you're going to suck his cock until you swallow his load and then turn around because he'll fuck you from behind just to warm up."

I was naked, with my kinky hairs lathered in female fluids and looking slutty. My fingers raked through the sticky tangle and I scratched at the dried white flakes. I sort of agreed with the idea. I said "Thanks for the tip. And for the help." I smiled and sauntered out of the room. Then I realized that I was where I wanted to be.

The End of Pt 4.

Comments and Votes Welcomed

12