A New Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Claire and Sarah continue their blossoming romance.
4.9k words
4.37
5.8k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mind was in a fog as I came up from my nap. I tried to open my eyes but they shut back on their own. I tried again, but something tickled at my face. Ah yes, now I remembered. The gorgeous redhead at my side was still cuddled tight to my body. Her head was tucked snugly into my neck, it felt nice to be wrapped up with another body again. Her hair was starting to bother me, the light bristles brushing into my mouth and nose. I tried to stretch my face away but she reflexively hugged me tighter. Luckily she curled up slightly with her embrace so my face was free from tickling for the time being.

I had just met this woman today and we already were attached like newlyweds on a honeymoon. We went from strangers to chatting to fucking in less than half an hour. I normally like to get to know someone a bit before bringing them to bed, but our connection was so instant. Her allure was too intense, I was knocked out of my senses before with her naughty tales and seductive body. Something like this was probably bound to happen to me sooner or later though, I had not had sex in almost a year and my isolation was starting to take me to a dark place. I'm sure any girl could have come up to me and I would be willing to pounce on them.

I shut my eyes again and enjoyed our closeness. No harm was done, it seemed like we both had a lot of fun giving each other huge orgasms. Maybe we both made a rash choice but for now everything felt nice. The smell of lavender shampoo was creeping into my brain, perhaps that was why I had slept so soundly. The tangle of hair in my face was chemically relaxing me. Resigning to my fate, I let my thoughts drift away, not caring if sleep took me again. I was comfy and warm, nothing could be better.

Before I could fully fall asleep, I felt hands begin to shift on me. Sarah appeared to be waking up some. The hand on my breast softly rubbed me, appreciating my supple skin. Multiple times she circled my areola with her fingernail, partially bringing my nipples to attention. I loved having my breasts played with, it was simultaneously comforting and erotic. Sarah gave out a cute yawn and stretched her limbs out. "Morning lover, how did you sleep?" She said.

I stumbled internally as she called me lover. Were we full on lovers yet? Does one hot sex encounter make us lovers now a days? "Hello, it's not really morning you know, we only slept about an hour." Sarah nudged my breast with her head, almost like a cat trying to find the comfiest spot in a blanket.

"Really? It felt like I slept a whole night. I guess you are super cozy then." She cooed. I rubbed her back as she continued to stroke my body. Her hands started to creep closer and closer to my groin. Part of me wanted to let her, to open my legs wide and allow her to bring me to nirvana again. Just as her hand reached my belly button I shifted on her.

"Hey I've got a meeting I need to attend soon. Could you let me up?"

"Oh.. sure sorry." The disappointment in her voice was obvious. She rolled over and I sat on the edge of my bed.

"You're welcome to stay, I just need to be on this video call and pretend to work." She perked back up at this. I just couldn't kick her out, I had so much fun and I did want to continue. Stupid responsibilities were ruining my amazing day.

"Thanks by the way," I said as I turned back to her. "I think I really needed someone to push me out of my shell a bit. You seem to be good at bringing the fun out of people." Sarah smiled and blushed at the compliment. She looked like a renaissance painting laying on her side. The white sheet draped over her, highlighting her curves. The sun shone through the slats on my window, brightening her but leaving the background in shadow. Her freckled skin and hairy armpits defied the idyllic standard, making her more unique and real.

"Thank you for saying that, I have really liked getting to know you." We stared an extra second, waiting for the other to make a move. I took my chance to be more forward and gave her a big kiss on her lips. Her green lipstick was all gone but I still felt the imprint of her lips on mine even after we broke apart. I moved to set my computer back up, logging back on to see I had missed nothing important. The world truly did not stop to care what I did with my day.

"Are you gonna put clothes back on? You might give the rest of your team quite the shock with those two staring them down." She giggled at her own joke.

"I guess I forgot I was naked," I laughed. "Too bad, this is way more comfy." I stood up to pick my dress up off the floor, but Sarah stopped me.

"I've actually got an idea, how risky do you want to be?" I turned my head quizzically, what could this minx be thinking of now? "What if you didn't put your clothes back on? I know I would like the show but wouldn't it be so exciting?" Her energy was quickly rising. She had already revealed a bit of her exhibitionist tendencies but now she wanted to drag me into it as well. The weird part was that I wanted to agree with her! I've never had fantasies or anything about being naked in public but I did prefer to be nude or almost nude at home. Maybe it was because I was still turned on from our earlier fucking or maybe Sarah had some kind of magic over me where she could convince me to do anything, but I had to explore this more.

"Pretty sure I could get fired for that, though it does sound kinda fun..." I trailed off. I wanted to be convinced but I still had my apprehensions.

"You could just keep your camera off, that way no one would know what you were up to." She suggested.

"No, my boss is strict about cameras. He is so hyper tense about us being on our phones and ignoring whatever the meeting is about. I don't get it, most meetings are pointless anyways."

"Well what if you just tilted your camera up? Sure the angle would look weird but people could only see your shoulders." She said.

"Maybe..." I admitted. That would definitely work, people could see me paying attention but would have no idea what was going on down below. It would just look like I had on a strapless dress or something.

"You don't have to do anything," Sarah said. "I don't want you to do anything you're uncomfortable with. I guess my stupid horny brain took over before I thought about what I was asking." She resigned, sometimes we do say weird stuff I admit. Hell I drooled looking at her vagina pic earlier today in the coffee shop. Maybe I was getting corrupted but the adventure was already in full steam.

"I'll do it," I said. My instincts were telling me how fun this would be. I could only imagine the excitement of getting away with this stunt. I was the champion of my own life, I had fun how I wanted not caring how others see me. I could feel my arousal turning back up, my lower body becoming warmer as blood flowed more freely. I spun back to my laptop and prepared to join the meeting. In the preview screen I angled my laptop so the camera could only capture my neck up. I needed to give myself a bit of wiggle room in case of an accident. Overall it didn't look too weird, sure it wasn't normal but I doubt my other drone coworkers would care enough to bring it up. I muted my mic and joined the in progress meeting.

"I'm on mute so if you need anything just ask," I told Sarah.

I sat and listened in for the first twenty minutes of the meeting. More pointless presentations about stuff that could have been an email. I understood wanting to keep the team informed, but these meetings wasted hours that we could be working on our own stuff. I looked back at Sarah, she was still beautifully naked lounging on my couch. She played with her phone but then looked up at me. I noticed a slight smile on her lips, like she was trying to hide something.

"Can I grab a drink of water?" She asked.

"Second cupboard from the fridge are my glasses, help yourself." I said. I watched as she got up and moved to the kitchen in front of me. She was still naked as well, I hoped she didn't accidentally walk across my frame and blow my cover.

I could finally appreciate her form in full now that she was standing before me. Earlier I was way too excited to truly drink in her details, but now I had nothing but time to ogle. Her voluptuous hips swayed back and forth as she approached the cabinet, her plump thighs juggling hypnotically. She must have known I was going to stare because she gave her ass a cute bounce as she opened the cabinet. Her long orange hair cascaded down her back, reaching to about her hips. I could tell it was normally wavy but was very messy from our intense lovemaking earlier. She picked out a glass and turned to the sink. I could tell she had a more full belly but it was balanced by her natural hourglass shape. Her breasts blended into her sides, the perfect mounds big enough to fully palm. Her dark brown nipples protruded quite far, they begged to be sucked and played with.

She came back and sat opposite me with her glass in tow. She locked eyes with me and slightly smiled as she drank. As she took the glass from her lips, her eyes hungrily devoured my body. She tipped the glass onto her chest just slightly and a splash of water made her cleavage shine. She used her free hand to slowly rub the water into her skin, all while never averting her gaze from me. This tortuous show was making me so hot, I should never have agreed to be naked on camera. I'm sure my face was becoming flush and if some looked to me they could definitely tell I was distracted.

"Are you still on mute?" She whispered. I could only nod my head yes I was so enthralled by her. She smiled widely as she lifted her legs up and propped them on the table. She let her hand slide down her body, grazing her nard nipple and tightening abs. I saw the hand disappear under the table and I heard a very naughty wet squelch. Her mouth hung open and she let out an exaggerated moan all while holding eye contact with me. I felt myself unconsciously standing up to get a better view of her pussy. I wanted to see her play with her thick hairs, to see the arousal dripping out and staining my chair. Just as I could peek the fiery bush over the edge, I looked down at my screen.

My tits were in full view on camera! I almost fell over as I sat back down, I could see my own mortified face stare back at me. Luckily no one reacted at all, I must have gotten away with flashing the entire engineering team! Sarah cracked up at my embarrassment. "Did you just show everyone your tits?"

"I could've been fired! Thank goodness no one noticed. God you are a terrible influence on me." I replied.

"But it was exciting wasn't it?" She enquired. "Just think how many of those men and women would just stare agape at your wonderful body. They would be so jealous of how free and sexy you looked. I bet you are also loving the thrill of possibly being noticed." She was right, I was completely drenched. I could feel how wet I was as I squirmed in my seat. I would have loved to show off my sexy breasts to the world and how awesome it was to play with them.

I snapped myself out of my lusty fog. "You're right, it is such a turn on. God this meeting needs to be over, I'm so flustered."

"Awww poor girl, do you want some relief for that aching pussy?" She licked her lips, making sucking motions like she was devouring my clit. I felt my groin muscles clench at the sight, like they were reacting to her even though she wasn't there. This whole time Sarah was still masturbating where I couldn't see. She had gone from playfully rubbing her own clit to now fully fingering her g spot. The rhythmic wet sounds teasing how much fun she was having. She let out a prolonged moan while staring into my eyes.

"Yes I do want your help..." I stuttered out. "But just a quick one, who knows if I'll be asked to speak at any point." Sarah responded by slinking down her chair, disappearing more and more under the table. She crawled over and peaked her gorgeous freckled face right in my lap. She smiled playfully and kissed my thighs.

"Hi lover, you look gorgeous from this angle." She kissed my other thigh, sucking the skin in to her mouth to try and leave a hickey. My heartbeat was out of control. How could this girl be so cute and so seductive at the same time? I wanted to wrap her up and never let go.

She licked lightly and slowly directly up my labia, stopping to give a purposeful flick at the tip of my clit. A shiver shot straight up my spine and into my head. I practically melted on the spot, my tension finally beginning to release.

"You weren't kidding that you were turned on," she said. "God you taste so good, I want to drink your cum." With that she dove into my cunt, hungrily slurping every inch. My senses exploded at the attention, I wasn't ready for all this pleasure at once. I gripped at her hair, both trying to keep her in place as well as keep myself upright. She was relentless with her attack, sucking hard at my clit like she was drinking a thick milkshake. I loved this kind of attention, I know some people's clits are very sensitive but mine could take some intensity.

"Oh fuck..." I muttered. I tried to talk to her and encourage her but I could only look down into her light blue eyes as she brought me to ecstasy. She was completely focused on my pleasure, she knew exactly how to bring me to orgasm even though we had only had sex once. This girl was something special, we had a connection I had never even dreamed was possible.

Sarah sucked at my pussy for several minutes, it seemed like she could not get enough of my flavor. I could only focus on the wet slurping sounds of both her mouth and her own apparent fingering of herself. I was in heaven, I had several small orgasms but Sarah would not stop and I didn't want her to. Each orgasm increased intensity as it came and she gradually was increasing her pace. several times she moaned in her own pleasure as she expertly fucked herself, the moans only turning me on even more.

"Claire? Are you there?" I was ripped out of my dream at the voice from my computer. The other people on the meeting were sitting expectantly, like I had missed my stage cue. I quickly unmuted and bullshit an excuse.

"Oh sorry, my roommate just got back and was making a ruckus, could you repeat that?" I saw my own red face in the screen, still only visible from the shoulders up. My cover was not yet blown. Unfortunately for me, Sarah was trying her damndest to ruin it. She continued to suck at my clit, though now she was inserting two fingers into my dripping hole. I whimpered as she entered me, hopefully quiet enough to avoid detection.

"I just asked your thoughts on the presentation, I think your next testing could spin off from it." I couldn't comprehend the words they were saying, my brain was complete mush from my impending orgasm. The lewd sounds from my pussy were getting louder as Sarah fingered me harder. There was no stopping my floodgates.

"I a-agree, I'll look, mmm, into it." Her fingers were fucking me deep. She pumped my g spot and deeper each thrust, my clit was twitching like crazy at her sucking. I finally reached my pinnacle.

"Are you okay?" A nameless voice enquired. I tried my best to hold my expression but I shuddered as I came all over Sarah. I clamped my legs around her head, my muscles flexing over and over as my orgasm kept going. Sarah was clamped hard on my clit and her fingers were stuck deep into my cunt, I trapped her at my apex, the pleasant sensations of her prolonging my orgasm.

"Uh uh uh," I panted. "Yeah I'm fine, sorry I just saw a spider, they freak me out." They didn't seem to fully buy it but no one questioned me. I looked a right mess on screen, my hair was becoming even more disheveled and my cheeks were deep crimson. I was so embarrassed I just came the hardest in my life in front of my colleagues! But it was also amazing, my body was inches away from being revealed, my true self glad to bare for the world.

"Well if you're good let's end the meeting, thanks everyone!" A series of thanks echoed out as the host closed the screen. I slumped to the floor, panting in exhaustion like I had run a marathon. Sarah crawled out from under the table and loomed over me. I could see my own cum glistening on her smiling face.

"Wow that was awesome!!" She yelled. "You looked so hot, your face contorted in pleasure, you were the epitome of sexiness. And when you had to talk! I knew you wanted it harder, I saw the want in your eyes." She bounced up and down with glee, almost like a victory dance at being the pussy eating champ. I rolled on my knees and forced myself up. I brought Sarah into a huge hug, our breasts mashed together and kissed her deeply.

"You are so amazing," I smiled at her. "That was no joke the naughtiest, dirtiest, hottest thing I have ever dreamed of. You know my vagina like the back of your hand." I hugged her tighter again. I wanted nothing more than to hold this naked beauty forever in my arms. We shuffled over to the couch and splayed out.

"Thanks," she said. "I don't know how I did it, it was like I was possessed eating you out. You just looked so good I couldn't stop myself." We absently played with each other's bodies as we relaxed. I loved stroking her leg hair, playing with the fun texture.

"I was wanting to ask, is there a reason you don't shave? I personally think it's so hot but I'm just curious." I said.

"I mean your reaction is the number one reason, I also like playing with it, it's fun to tug and rub." She pulled at her pubes, she stretched one out and it looked to be about two inches. "Besides that I guess it's hard to explain. On one hand I think women have a strange beauty standard put on them, like why should we have to shave what naturally grows. It's not like we are Sasquatch it's just a bit of fur." She began combing her own bush trying to make it poof out. It did begin to look like a pluming campfire, comforting and hot.

"I just think it's cool to kinda go against the grain. Like I'm my own woman who likes what she likes. I also can't deny that I kinda like how naughty I can feel. Like my lovely bush traps some of my cum so I smell like sex, or that my pits smell and taste like a dirty sexy lady." She giggled as she gave her armpit a quick lick. She looked a bit nervously over at me at my reaction.

"I fully agree, shaving has always seemed too much a chore for me. I used to do it all the time because I thought that's what people liked. Lately I've just been trimming when it gets itchy but I don't care about some stubble." I rubbed my hand along my own leg. I felt the prickles of new hairs poke at me, like sandpaper scrubbing my skin.

"I wish I had your confidence," I said. "I think you really rock the hairy look." She smiled at the compliment. We both must have looked silly, draped like laundry on the couch, limbs half entangled as we laughed and smiled. I felt so at ease with Sarah, it was so fun and refreshing to hang out with someone for once in a while.

"I think you could rock the hair too! Just give it a month or so and you'll be furry like me! Not gonna lie I can't wait to play with it all." She stroked at my stubbly legs. Did she imply that she wants to keep seeing me in a month? She was still a stranger but I was surprisingly okay with the idea. The thought of staying with her was very enticing, even though we had skipped the get to know you part quite fast.

"I'd love for you to keep playing with me for months, you can track my hair growth on a chart!" I giggled. Sarah looked back, a hint of embarrassment showing.

"Sorry if I'm being forward. I've just had a lovely day and I think I can tell I like you a lot." She hugged at my leg, holding tight so I couldn't break the embrace. I managed to wiggle out but I took the chance to flip on top and squish her.

"I like the forwardness, I think I like you too and playing games is not my style." I kissed her luscious lips, our tongues teased a bit before I broke it off. "Plus you said you wanted to forever be smothered by my tits and I can't let down your dreams." I attacked her with my chest, she only had a moment to yelp before she was muffled by my body. She took one breast in each hand and squished herself with them, giggling to her hearts content.

12