All Comments on 'A New Direction'

by Pussyrider

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Braveheart56Braveheart56over 16 years ago
Loved it

I thought this story was superb and would love to meet my own Richard.I got so turned on reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So very well written

An amazingly well-written story. Passionate, but leaving so much to the reader's imagination, just as any good story should. I certainly hope there will be future writings about this great couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A Warm and Beautiful Story of Love

I want to affirm the author for giving a true sense of most humanities vulnerability when it comes to love. Attraction is such a difficult thing to explain, but the security of love and where one finds it runs deeper than that which is oftentimes so fleeting. This story is a true love story and I only hope it is, in some way, true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thanks

I seldom give five stars, but I most certainly did for this lovely story, thru which you have given us that most rare of all creatures on this site -- real people with real emotions. So much is just PWP and moving body parts. How refreshing to read what I come here to find -- a true story with character development, questions, and mutual respect. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
.

Very enjoyable read. Thank you. The first kiss was a little awkward, and it's "Louis" not "Luis" -- an unfortunate typo.

DelaneyMiterDelaneyMiterover 16 years ago
Beautiful.

I'm a straight female.. and that was a true romance with a superb message. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So sweet

I really enjoyed your story. I thought the men involved were both delightful and the setting well-developed. Nicely done!

GeorgeTGeorgeTabout 16 years ago
Love is like that

Another fine story and certainly earning a 100 points. Life is natural when we allow it to be.

MuskratSamMuskratSamover 13 years ago
Sweet!

It's all about love...

yeomanieyeomaniealmost 13 years ago
sweet, loving, sensual...

... and above all exquisitely written. Bravo! :)

jon99tjon99talmost 12 years ago
nice story

I just like to say that it was nice to read am not gay but was a good story

TimothyMTimothyMover 11 years ago

Very nice, I'll have to go looking for that book store next time I'm in London :-) You write extremely well, I've enjoyed your Spoils of war (Rainer) stories as well as this one so far.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
Amazing writing

Beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Married man and wish it was me

I love this story so much. This is what I want with aman. I want love and passion.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 8 years ago
Mmmm.

This was brilliant. I loved the emotion, the considered and thoughtful reflection of the main character, and the way that he, that both of them came to realize their genuine love. Just lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story

Enjoyed reading the story. One that I could follow and could almost see myself in your position. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So good!

This story is wonderful on so many levels.

I was especially taken by the tenderness and the discovery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous