All Comments on 'A New Dream Ch. 01'

by EricMorrison

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Glad you're back

I'll be happy to read both stories in whichever order you're willing to post! I love the characters and think these 2 are sweet. Hope future chapters have more story than just sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love BOTH stories!!

I say just keep them coming. I didn't think I would like Steven's story but I'm really intrigued with Ian and he might be able to redeem Steven. Thank you for the wonderful stories. I adore Danny and Jake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a great love story!

You've really captured Jake's and Danny's growing love here. They are so well matched, and SOOO much in love with each other. I just love Jake's body -- the muscular body, the abs, the beautiful hairy chest, the fact that "everything on him is big" -- what a great story line. Love it, love it, love it!

brijeonbrijeonover 9 years ago
Loved IT

I love Danny and Jake and I love the way Jake loves Danny so flipping sweet but I feel you like u are going to pull the rug from under these guys, the calm before the storm. They still have college, career before the new dream they set for their future. Please just don't have them with other people after all they are soul mates.

Belle2327Belle2327over 8 years ago
Loving it

I am loving jake and Danny so much I think you should definitely focus on them! Can't wait to read more!

dnsontndnsontnalmost 3 years ago

If you're finding this story in 2021 or later, the talented character building of Danny and Jake was left here, unfinished, by the talented storyteller EricMorrison.

Glad to have met Danny and Jake.

Eric_Morrison_2021Eric_Morrison_2021over 2 years ago

Hello to anyone who is still here in 2021, this is EricMorrison, only I lost that account and now have a new one, but I WILL continue Jake and Danny's story, as well as Steven's, so if you still care about their stories, please check out my new profile

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous