All Comments on 'A New Earth Ch. 01: The Choosing'

by AuthorMommy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213almost 6 years ago
Please update!!

I already love this series. Cant wait to see more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why the racism?

"You may go to the first woman you want to mate with, but she must not be of Caucasian descent since you are."

But why though? What's the basis behind this? What, is breeding with someone of the same race considered incest these days? Or is it just the author's hatred towards whites that brought about this line of dialogue? It's not like breeding with your own kind will cause genetic defects. Subtle interracial propaganda like this is annoying.

Apocalypse182Apocalypse182over 4 years ago
Racism? Really?

Anonymous if you dont understand the need for genetic diversity in a repopulation event, perhaps you are not quite ready for adult content. Maybe something with a stork would be more your speed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, Racism. Really.

"Anonymous if you dont understand the need for genetic diversity in a repopulation event, perhaps you are not quite ready for adult content. Maybe something with a stork would be more your speed."

I understand the concept of needing genetic diversity just fine. That doesn't mean reproduction with the same race/ethnicity should be totally disallowed in a repopulation scenario. It's not like two people of the same ethnicity would produce three-eyed offspring, and that's what this story makes it sound like. So yes, I'm calling racism.

If you think it's not racism, perhaps you should learn reading comprehension and rethink the scenario. Obviously he's going to have to breed with multiple women, but none of them, or at least not the first one, can be the same ethnic group as him? Where's the rationale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Racist trash.

‘ she must not be of Caucasian descent since you are.’ Get the fuck out of here with your anti-European, anti-White racist garbage. Take your race-mixing propaganda and shove it where the sun doesn’t shine.

AuthorMommyAuthorMommyabout 4 years agoAuthor
Wow...

I am white, btw. And this is not meant to be a racist story by any means. In order to re-establish a healthy population genetically, there is supposed to be a mix of genetic material. This is enviously a work of fiction, and since you think I'm racist, it may be worth noting that I come from a mixed raced family, which I am very proud of, despite me not being mixed. I don't see color. So why do you? It's fiction from a genetics point of view. Geez.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAuthorMommy@AuthorMommy
149 Followers
What I do: Stay-at-home mom with an overactive libido and an underactive sex life. Lol. Channel my sexual frustrations/thoughts into writing erotic novels. UPDATE: After several months of needing to take a break for personal reasons, including having a baby earlier than antic...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES