A New Encounter Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stantrvelos sat and looked at the Prime, her eyes dark, but nodding, nonetheless. She was already planning a separate line of communication to the Admiral in charge of the fleet.

"If that is all, then I declare this meeting adjourned." Prime Byrocnel said formally.

"Commodore, a vestos before you depart." Nordaltim said casually.

The rest of the council filed out, led by Stantrvelos. She distanced herself quickly from the others, not taking the time to continue the debate with her colleagues.

Byrocnel moved down the table from her seat and joined Divel and Nordaltim.

"Watch yourself out there, Commodore," Byrocnel said firmly. "I want you back to clean up this mess in Intel. I have a feeling that the rot in the appointments made by some members of this council goes deeper than we think." Nordaltim looked shocked at the Prime. "Don't give me that look Nora, she needs to know what is going on."

"I understand that, but she should not be concerned with other sections right now."

"If what I think is going to happen really does happen, then she may be our best bet to keep it contained." Nel responded. "Commodore, I am going to issue you special orders, giving you complete authority over any and all ships in the fleet. You are to take command if in your opinion the situation calls for it. Keep this situation contained. Do not let it spiral out of control to the point that violence is the only solution."

"Nel..." Admiral Nordaltim said looking surprised.

"You are also to take personal charge to ensure the safety of the First Mistress." Byrocnel told her sternly.

"Prime," Divel said startled. "You can't believe that someone would deliberately harm the First Mistress. Such an act would be treason."

"Yes it would, but this is a complicated and evolving situation, and if it comes to an open attack, the First Mistress will be in the middle of it. She must be protected at all costs. The commanding admiral may not consider that first, but react as soldiers do."

"Yes Prime," Divel said, still not quite mollified.

"Then you had better get going, if the fleet is to depart in three decos, I am certain you have much to do. Your orders will be waiting before you board the command ship, encrypted to you only. Good luck."

"Yes Prime, thank you." Divel nodded to both women and left the conference room.

"Do you really think that was necessary Nel?"

"Yes Nora, I do. Stantrvelos was a little to quick to accept the plan we just issued."

"But you don't think that she will,"

"I would rather not give her the opportunity to try." Nel interceded. "Don't forget the position her family held in the past."

"Like she lets anyone ever forget it?"

"Lets get moving, we both have a lot to do in the next three decos to make sure that we are as protected as possible."

Divel left the conference room and headed directly to her office. As per her instructions, the previous tenant's decorations had been removed and the office cleaned. Divel had no trophies to display as Legan and the office was stark in its simplicity. Divel grabbed her ready bag and headed to supply, dragging her aide with her as she fired off orders.

Mostly the orders were for her aides to keep the section focused on the data review and to have updates ready for when the fleet hit each jump point. Any change in status or new information was to be forwarded to her and the CNO as well as the Prime instantly. If she was in FTL, then the council may need to confer on the new information, but that was for the Prime to decide.

She picked up her new ship suit and additional shoulder boards for her day uniforms and headed to the portal chamber. She was met by the admiral's aide and given an encrypted data globe with her orders and instructions on when or if to open the files. Sending her aide back to the office, with a stern reminder that the former officers in charge were banned from the area, she stepped through the portal and on to the flag ship.

Stantrvelos had not wasted any time in returning to her own office. Her office had a secure communications link and she locked her door before accessing the terminal and contacting the flag ship.

"Councilor Stantrvelos, to what do I owe the pleasure?" Fleet Admiral Delvatrinous said pleasantly, trying to hide her irritation. A rushed departure left little time to chat with council members, regardless of patronage. Stantrvelos flicked a finger and the Admiral nodded and touched a key on her own console. "Secured," she said brusquely.

"Del, in a very short time you will be receiving a new member of the expedition, Commodore Divel, Commodore Legan's replacement."

"What happened?" Delvatrinous demanded.

"It will take to long to explain." Stantrvelos waved. "Suffice to say that this new upstart has no idea of the proper way to do things and has the Prime and CNO following her like pets on a leash."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Believe it." Stantrvelos snarled. "Divel has convinced the council to hold off on formal action against this planet of primitives."

"Well we will follow the orders of the First Mistress as our oaths demand."

"I am certain that you will, however, you might just be interested in learning that the new First Mistress Designate has not followed the previously filed flight plan. She has altered course in the yacht to the Dalness sector."

"But that would put her..."

"Right in the middle of this mess." Stantrvelos finished. "And if she is on site, then the orders issued by the First Mistress may get cancelled."

"She does not have the authority to do that." Delvatrinous stated flatly. "She is not First Mistress; she has not been presented to the people."

"I am aware of that," Stantrvelos snarled. "But if she is on site the confusion will be enough that the mission may fail."

"But if there is open conflict the First Mistress Designate could be injured or killed." Delvatrinous commented, concern lining her face.

"Yes, she may." Stantrvelos said, cutting the connection.

********

Kevin and Mina lay sweaty and panting on their bed basking in the afterglow. Their most recent round of love making had been more strenuous than usual. Mina was feeling the hormones of being pregnant and she was taking her excitement out on Kevin.

"Thank you darling," Mina gasped as she cuddled into his shoulder. "I needed that."

"Am I going to survive this pregnancy of yours?" Kevin asked as he gently rubbed her back.

"I doubt it, but what a way to go." Mina giggled and then squeaked as he pulled her tail again. "If you keep doing that, you will not live to see the dawn."

"You love it and you know it." Kevin said as he nuzzled her ears. Mina purred in response. "Time to make a phone call."

"Who can you possible want to call now?" Mina demanded.

"Well there was this hooker I busted a few times as a patrolman." Kevin said evilly and then grunted as she hit him in the ribs. "I have to call mom. I think I have let her stew long enough."

A quick check with the computer told him that it was early evening at home. He called up his implant and connected the call, using the rooms intercom to put it on speaker. The call rang twice before his mother picked it up.

"Hi mom," Kevin said brightly.

"Kevin," his mother gasped. "I have been trying to reach you for days. Where are you and just who is that little tart that answered your line when I called. You would not believe how rude she was to me."

"Mom, that was my new assistant and she was not rude to you at all."

"Kevin, she would not put my call through to you when I said that I needed to talk to you, she called you by your first name and..."

"She was following my instructions mom." Kevin broke in. "I told her to call me by name and to hold all my calls."

"Well I want you to know how completely unprofessional she was and I want you to do something about it immediately."

"I think you are right mom," Kevin said with a smirk, Mina looked at him in horror as his mother continued her tirade. "I think I will have her promoted and her pay increased."

"Kevin," his mother screamed. "How can you possibly joke about this."

"I am not joking mother." Kevin said sternly.

"After the way she treated me, I want her fired."

"Mom, she treated you with dignity and respect, you on the other hand were rude, demanding and completely unprofessional. If you ever talk like that to someone I know again, I will call block you permanently. And I don't think you will want that to happen considering the news that I have for you."

"Kevin, I am your mother and I will talk to whomever I want exactly as I wish, and furthermore..."

"Bye Mother." Kevin disconnected the call and looked at a slack jawed Mina. "What?"

"How could you do that to your mother, and how could she talk to you like that?"

"I told you before, she is a bully that needs to be reminded occasionally that sun does not rise and set around her. I give it about ten minutes before she calls back and apologizes, not just to me either. She will want to know what my news is. She hates the idea of someone knowing something she doesn't"

"What are you going to tell her?" Mina asked nervously.

"The complete truth," Kevin said pulling her back into a hug. "I am mated to the most beautiful alien in the known universe, she is carrying our children and I am the US Ambassador to an entire alien race."

"You can't," Mina gasped.

"She won't believe any of it anyway," Kevin said casually. "And I doubt she will hear anything after our children."

A tone sounded in the compartment and Mina accepted the interruption.

"Call from earth for the ambassador," the duty comm tech announced. "His mother is trying to reach the ambassador. Shall I put the call through?"

"Yes please," Mina responded.

"Kevin," a much quieter voice came over the speaker. "I'm sorry."

"I would hope so mother." Kevin said firmly. "You can't keep bullying people like that and expect to get away with it. This is the last time mother. Once more and I will completely cut you out of my life and with all that has happened you won't want that."

"Kevin, what has happened, are you all right." She demanded at once.

"Yes, mother I am fine, in fact several things have changed in the last few days."

"Like what," She queried. Kevin could hear the agitation in her voice and decided he didn't want to goad her any further.

"Well," Kevin paused, "I have met someone, she is carrying my children, I have a new..."

"What," she screamed. "You finally met a girl and you are telling me that she is pregnant already. When did this happen, why haven't I met her, are you sure that..."

"Before you finish that question," Kevin cut in sharply, "you should know that you are on speaker phone and she is right here with my listening to everything you say. And yes I am certain that I love her with all that I am."

There was a long pause as his mother tried to digest what he told her.

"Hello Mrs. Jacobs," Mina said when the silence became uncomfortable. "My name is Mina."

"Hello Mina," came a very frosty reply. "What a lovely name, just like Kevin's cat." The first shot was fired.

"Exactly like Kevin's cat." Mina replied firmly, her command tenure starting to surface. "In fact you could honestly say that it was his cat that brought us together."

"Well, that sounds like a lovely story," the temperature of the conversation was dropping rapidly.

"And while Kevin diplomatically stopped you from asking the question that you were trying to get out, I will answer it nonetheless. Yes, we are sure that Kevin is the father of our children."

"I never said..."

"Only because Kevin stopped you from saying it to us." Mina retorted. "Now, while I have no wish for this first conversation between us to end on a bad note, I can tell that you need time to come to terms with the fact that you are going to be a grandmother. I am sure that you will need to reflect on this as it has come as quite a shock. In the meantime, Kevin and I have another meeting to attend and must be going. We will call again when we can. Good night Mrs. Jacobs." Mina closed the circuit with her implant and looked darkly at Kevin who was doubled over in silent laughter. "And just what do you find so funny?"

"You were wonderful," Kevin finally gasped. "You stood up to her with no input form me and set the proper tone for this relationship."

"You think so," Mina asked, biting her lip, looking like the lost little girl again.

"Absolutely." Kevin said sweeping her into his arms. "Trust me. Now what is this about another meeting?"

"We both need a shower," Mina said seductively, her hand reaching down to grasp his member and stroking it back to life.

"Then we had better not delay," Kevin said standing up from the bed and carrying her into the shower.

Their shower was long and loving. Kevin started with her tail and Mina was whimpering in moments as he stroked and caressed her. His nails dug into her fur and her muscles and he could feel her relaxing with each dig of his thumbs. Mina for her part stood with her back to him and shivered at his touch. She maintained her grip on his shaft, rubbing her thumb around the head.

Kevin pulled her close and started to wash her protruding mounds and hardened nipples as his rod slipped between her buns. Mina cooed at the contact and started to twist in his arms, trying to get to him, but Kevin simply held her steady and continued to wash her off.

His hand slid down the front of her body and rubbed the silky soft skin and fur. Mina started to purr as he made contact with her centre and her hips had a mind of their own when his soapy hand caressed her open channel. His other hand was not idle during his teasing wash of his mate. He drizzled more body wash down his front and her back and used his chest as a cloth, rubbing the soap to a strong lather.

They were both quite slick and slippery with water and soap so when Mina shifted forward and Kevin pulled back his staff slipped just enough and pressed on her crinkled rose bud. Before either was able to stop moving, Mina shifted back and Kevin forward and he slipped into her back passage.

"Kevin,' Mina squealed as the mushroom head breached her opening.

"Sorry about that," Kevin said trying to pull back.

"No," Mina said her body following his. "Just give me a minute." She held him there and she fought to control her breathing. Her people did not use that opening for anything other than it's intended purpose. It could not assist in procreating. The sensation of him slipping his head past her sphincter was surprising and only slightly painful. Her relaxation from the sex didn't hurt, nor do the copious amount of lather running down her back and onto him.

Kevin held completely still, unable to move for fear of hurting her. He felt her muscles flutter around his head and grunted softly. Mina wiggled her hips slightly and felt him slip a little further inside of her. It didn't cause any new pain and the other pain was passing quickly, leaving her a feeling of fullness.

She pushed back again and he slipped a little deeper inside of her and she whimpered at the feeling of her muscles spreading to allow him entry. She moved forward and then back slowly, each time taking a little more of him. Mina paused at the halfway point, blowing out her breath, Kevin rubbed her nipples gently and tried to take her mind of the pressure she was putting on herself. He stopped only long enough to get another handful of soap and waited until she moved forward again.

As his rod slipped out of her almost to the head, Kevin quickly lubed himself up again in time for her backwards push. This time the additional lube helped and she slid three quarters of the way down on one push. Kevin reached his hand back around and slipped it down to her pleasure button and started to rub.

Mina pulled forward from her latest attempt to take him all just as he made contact with her clit. She squeaked as he rubbed it in circles and drove her hips back to avoid his fingers. Her squeak became a full throated moan as she felt his hips collide with her backside.

"Oh Kevin," she moaned, "I have never felt anything like that before." She wiggled her hips again, but this time in delight. "I feel so full."

"Just wait," Kevin said as he spread his feet and tried for a better purchase. "In a minute you will feel even better."

"HOOOOWWWWWWWW" Mina screamed as Kevin pulled three quarters of the way out and drove back in. His fingers still pulling on her nipples and teasing her clit. "Oh, by all..." Mina panted, suddenly losing all coherent thought.

Kevin plucked her nipples a few more times and then moved his hand down to her hips. He got a slow deep rhythm going and Mina started pushing back against him. The move was instinctual, the rutting instinct of an animal in heat.

Mina brought her hand down to take over Kevin's work, she felt that his fingers were moving to slow. She batted his hand away and started strumming her button with much more force and speed. Kevin took the hint and moved his hand to her tail. He began stroking it up and down, much as he would his own hardon.

Mina's hips went into overdrive. The combined sensation of him deep inside her back channel, his stroking her tail and her own fingers on her button took her over the edge.

She screamed her pleasure to the heavens a jammed her hips back hard into Kevin's thighs. Her stomach knotted and flexed as she sprayed her oil all over herself and Kevin's lower legs. Her head snapped back and her mouth hung open, her eyes were crossed and was certain that her heart had stopped beating. And still the pleasure came.

Kevin now trapped in orgasming body did the only thing he could, he hung on and kept moving. His hips became a blur as he pounded her from behind. He could feel his own release approaching and he wanted it to take Mina even higher.

As she started to come back to herself from the mountain of pleasure that Kevin had just thrown her off, Mina realized that Kevin was still going. She grunted in time to his thrusts, fighting to get her breath back. She needed to tell him to slow down, to let her ger her bearings, but it was no good. Every time he moved, she felt that flutter inside of her that meant she was once again climbing that mountain.

"Kev...Kev..." Mina gasped, trying to get his attention, but Kevin was off in his own private world. He needed to cum and he could not have stopped for anything. She felt his rhythm falter and become erratic and then she felt him swell inside of her. She gulped in a strangled breath and screamed as she felt his scalding hot seed flood in her.

Kevin's grip on her hips tightened painfully, but neither noticed. Their mutual orgasms had shut off their brains. They were animals now, only interested in completing their mating. Kevin slammed deep into Mina and felt the second rope launch itself inside her. Mina had her mouth open, her scream now silent as she clawed at the walls and her own clit. She needed this orgasm to be even bigger than the last and it was.

Stars burst behind her unseeing eyes, her muscles locked and with one shuddering breath, she slipped into unconsciousness. Kevin held her to him, not for her safety, but for his own release. He was still shooting rope after rope into her clinging bowels. He felt the hot jet of her fluids again spray his lower legs and he let go of her tail to slap his hand on the wall and keep them both upright.

He twitched as her internal muscles continued to milk his shaft for more of his milk even as he softened within her. He could not pull out, her muscle contractions would not let him lose, but he was able to turn slightly and sag down on the bench in the shower with Mina is his lap.

Kevin fought to get his breath back and with it came his concern for Mina. He checked her pulse and found that her heart was still beating and she breathed regularly. He brushed the hair out of her face and pulled her back to lean against him as he rested his own head on the shower wall. Finally, she stirred and looked over her shoulder at him.